Statistics

267,754 members
147,251 posts
  • New
    AndreOhYeah69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-01

I feel like I should have one more drive on my sound. All 4 loops and inserts are taken. Can I add another pedal and loop it with JHS Switchback (which can be controlled by a remote switch) and use the amp channel selection to predetermine which one I want?

Thanks

Andre 

read more...
    0 54
  • TCsucks1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-30

I just got the Flashback 2. I programmed and stored a TonePrint but have found that if I leave the TonePrint to use a different delay type, when I go back to my stored TonePrint the settings are off because it now responds to where the knobs are physically set based on tweaking I did on the other delay type.

Hopefully I'm doing something wrong because I was under the impression that stored TonePrints were like presets in that, once selected, would recall ALL programmed settings regardless of where the knobs are physically set.

read more...
    0 78
    • TCsucks1
      Nigel67 The potentiometer (knob) values are not part of the Toneprint. They are mapped, however the the current parameter value/position of the toneprint that you have loaded in is not. The position that the pots are set to is what they will operate at.
      • September 2, 2020
      • Flashback 2 TonePrint problem
        Gegatso I'm having basically the same issue. New Flashback 2, using a Mac, Catalina 10.15.7. I made and saved a toneprint at my computer. Went to the amp and plugged up. Played around with some settings while NOT on bank 3 where my toneprint was saved. I went to use my pattern and It was still playing the pattern set by the dials. Am I doing something wrong? It seems too easy, but sometimes simplicity is when the problems creep in. Remember that it is my first day with the pedal, but I followed every step and it all seemed to work. The software showed all my settings right where I had the knobs set for my perfect sound. Much thanks in advance!
        • November 8, 2020
  • New
    yann_
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-25

Signature presets, for the Midas peq3000, dyn3000, Brickwall HD, Master X HD... 

more presets for all of them please... Curious what other can get out of it. 

1 17
  • Pikegary
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

I have a G Major 2 that freezes. I has less than 3 months use and I need to get it repaired. Where do I bring it or send it. I'm in CT in the US.

Gary

0 52
    • Pikegary
      Nigel67 Hi. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues on such a new unit. Please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a service request ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help you further in getting your unit repaired.
      • September 13, 2020
  • New
    No1gaffer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-01

Hi is there any way that it is possible to use two mods at the same time i.e chorrua & flange with the Nova system

0 47
  • New
    jmann88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-07

Jfc....I've got a Plethora of grievances with said pedal and this site. This is the clunkiest, slowest and most awkward of brand based sites I've ever encountered. I can't believe TCE has fallen this low. I've had many of your pedals and now with the Plethora it's like you've abandoned your base. Get a fucking grip guys. I know you're controlled by a marketing conglomerate but jeesus, have some self respect. 

read more...
    2 5
  • MDAndreassi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

I recently picked up a HOF 2x4. I'm trying to create an ambient soundscape, and I got the idea to make two different shimmer toneprints - one with kill dry always on, and the other without kill dry. My plan from there was to play through my outline once with each setting and see which I liked better, then try one where I make a loop with the wet/dry signal and play over it with the dry-killed signal. I started off making my kill dry toneprint, got a sound I liked, and saved it. Then I saved a new toneprint with kill dry off.

I didn't like the sound I was getting at first, because I wanted the dry signal to be more muted than it was when I first flipped the virtual kill dry switch. I tried playing around with adding kill dry to the level knob controls, or to an expression pedal, but kept running into the problem that I would somehow get a completely dry signal. My goal became to somehow convert the Level knob to a wet/dry knob, where the wet signal would turn up as the dry signal turns down. I figure there has to be a way to do this, but I couldn't figure it out. I gave up after some frustration mounted - as I experimented I kept losing my wet signal altogether. I eventually did get a sound that will be sufficient for the idea I have; I was able to turn up the wet signal so that it drowned out the dry signal enough. But I feel like there must be a way to accomplish what I was hoping for.

I hope what I described makes sense. If anyone has an idea how I could use the level knob and/or an expression pedal to inversely blend the wet/dry signal, please let me know. I can think of useful applications for both methods.

read more...
    0 38
  • New
    Wichtermaster1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-26

All of a sudden my compressor when turned on steals all my volume and leaves me with a quiet thin crakle sound. I get the same issue if I use Tone Print 3 on the delay. 

I reloaded the tone print but it will work for a second and then volume dropes and sound becomes a crackle.

Compressor when engage causes huge volume drop and sound turns to the same crackle.

System reset doesn't fix the issue either.

read more...
    0 49
    • Wichtermaster1
      PedroRodrigues Hi David, can you please confirm that you are using the latest Firmware available for your unit FW 1.1.55 and the latest version of TonePrint App. Thank you
      • November 26, 2020
      • Plethora Compressor and Tone Print  3 for Delay Stopped Working
        Wichtermaster1 Hi Pedro, I am using 1.1.55 as well as the latest version of TonePrint App.
        • November 26, 2020
    • Wichtermaster1
      TC-Mike Default TonePrint 2 of the Fb2 Delay has the input level mapped to be controlled by MASH, so you need to press and hold down MASH to hear anything . As for the compressor, which toneprint are you using and what are the parameters set to?
      • November 27, 2020
        Wichtermaster1 Its Tone Print 3 not 2 and it worked without holding the MASH button.
        • November 27, 2020
        Wichtermaster1 As for the compressor it has stopped working on almost all of the factory programmed boards and if I try to create a board it still doesn’t work.
        • November 28, 2020
        Wichtermaster1 Everything is at factory’s default settings.
        • November 28, 2020
  • New
    JMJMJM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Hi,

I would like to ask about the availability to download the latest version of Windows 32b software for TC ICON(TC8210-DT).

I tried to download it as before, I found out that there is no 32b version available at TC Electronic.com now.

Is there any way to download the 32bit version of the software?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 52
  • New
    pauldawn
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-22

Hi all how do we get stickers of our favourite  pedals for the g systems loops 

Thanks in advance 

0 30
Go to page