Statistics

267,754 members
147,251 posts
  • New
    Ultramog
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-29

Enjoying my Plethora very much -- sounds are great and the TonePrint editor is deep. Three requests:

1) Input EQ per board or on all effects -- especially useful for bassists

2) Alter Ego

3) Boost+ Distortion TonePrint effect

+1 on the FX loop blend control -- this would be great with the EXP pedal or Mash

Thanks

read more...
    1 55
  • CaryCme
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-04

My question is:

With Mono Input, will Stereo output be enabled and function as so? In otherwords, can stereo output go to 2 different sources (i.e. 2 different channels or amps)?

Helix Phaser and Corona Chorus to be specific.

read more...
    0 148
    • CaryCme
      TC-Mike

Yes, the toenprint pedals jack connectors  all have jack sensing,so  if you use mono in, stereo out, the output will be stereo and can be send to 2 amps.

Best regards,

Mike

• September 23, 2019
  • Rafa78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-12

Hello, how can I update the firmware of the wizard series finalizer plus.

0 150
  • New
    Rokinrandy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

I have a defective reverb hall of fame pedal I haven't even used it other than a good test run.     I bought it for 160 a couple years ago and decided to try it out tonight.   Wow does sitting in a box in a dry air conditioned house mess pedals up?. Nothing but hiss and totally unusable.  I'm looking for customer support so I can send it in . Or am I too used to mxr and people like that to be asking?.  Am I out of a pedal. ??    Or can this be done. I have a bad feeling as I don't usually register online at groups and forums.    
     I've already isolated it to the pedal so all I know to do is contact help.  And this is where it lead me. Geesh I even had to register for this.   Ok I'm out.  Peace 

read more...
    0 81
    • Rokinrandy
      Dale_M Hi there sorry to hear of this issue, it is often best practice to check items work on receiving them, if this had been the case it would have been treated as a DOA and most likely swapped out for you. The only thing we can suggest now is to find the proof of purchase invoice and send it in as a technical ticket via the support tab above so we can check the warranty for you. I hope this helps.
      • June 4, 2021
    • Rokinrandy
      Rokinrandy

It worked fine. I’ll just stick to mxr. Well I got it right before they released their verb. And right before hof2. There’s no reason a pedal that was working should just hiss after being taken care of. I just talked to a friend and his works but noisey. You live and you learn. Thanks.

• June 4, 2021
    • Rokinrandy
      Rokinrandy

I mean I’ve had mxr switches quit turning off the unit 3 years after I bought em and they just say send them in. The zw44 the micro boost . Guess I’m just spoiled. But I know what to do. Thanks.

• June 4, 2021
    • Rokinrandy
      Rokinrandy

Heck always test gear by the way. And keep the receipts. But I should’ve known how flimsy and light it was that day. The switch and all felt like ehhh. I should’ve listened to my gut. So my bad you live and you learn. Atleast that’s the only time that has happened to me. Good thing I do mostly mxr and keely ,solid gold and boss. Could be worse.

• June 4, 2021
  • New
    han123456M
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-23

Dear MT president UB ,  Mr. William R MT care department in Las Vegas.

This is a very serious matter: 1st repair June 2020 to July 10th 2020, the 2nd repair as recall July 16th 2020 to now, No return no repair, MT Keep my powercore 6000 for 12 month and more since 11:40am July 16th 2020.  

On Jan 5th 2021's MT email, I have received your Mr William R MT Care email that said: RMA 373864 for 2nd received my SN3 7140322 powercore 6000 for 2nd time repair, MT customerService people in Las Vegas has been received my powercore6000unit since July 16th 2020 

My question is why original Powercore 6000 changed to a new  SN# 21-7140322 on MT email?  (the same Powercore 6000 hardwear Orginal SN# 7140322 how Mt you can be changed?)

Please check your MT emails on Jan 2021 and other MT  emails all have been recorded.

I wish the MT president Mr.UB please notice what is happening for how to treat MT customers now!!! 

I wish that we can solve the problems peacefully. but I will reserve all my rights for further actions .

It's a very serious matter to our music conmmunities.

Where is my TC  Powercore 6000 ( the original  SN#7140322)unit ????

Please advise

Thanks.

Z Han

The owner of Powercore 6000 with the original  SN#7140322 unit

read more...
    0 67
    • han123456M
      TC Helicon

Hi Z Han, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Please be informed that we are currently investigating your case and will update you on this as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

• July 23, 2021
    • han123456M
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Service will be contacting you today to give you an update. I also sent you a private message regarding this.
      • July 23, 2021
  • MikeL
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Please add a simple boost "pedal".  EQable would be great, but a boost assignable to a foot switch really is a basic need.

Thanks

1 153
    • MikeL
      JasonB81 Hey Mike - thank you for the suggestion. I will get this over to our creative team. Thanks again for the idea !
      • September 15, 2020
      • Plethora X5 - A simple boost
        MikeL Thanks. I have seen this exact request numerous times on other boards.
        • ·
        • September 15, 2020
    • MikeL
      TC-Mike Hi Mike, Pipeline tremolo can boost signal by up to 9 dB and you can assign FX outlevel (boost level)to eg mash switch or a connected expression pedal. which makes a nice booster emulation. Just set mod depth to 0%, so you don't get the tremolo modulation.
      • September 16, 2020
        immyjay666 Just as important would be the ability to be able to activate that boost AND delay (or another effect) at the SAME time with ONE button press. No one wants to hit two different buttons when going to do a solo, LOL. We really need "preset" or "scene" mode, or something similar, to other units. I was told on a Facebook forum that I can use CC messages from a MIDI controller to get this desired function. But it would be nice to have it built in.
        • ·
        • September 16, 2020
    • MikeL
      MikeL Can I then change the name of the effect so I see my custom Boost rather than seeing Tremolo?
      • September 16, 2020
        TC-Mike you can change the toenprint name and board nbame via the app
        • September 17, 2020
        MikeL Yes, but the custom toneprint name is in minute text. We need to be able to change the larger effect name. Unless a boost pedal is coming shortly
        • September 18, 2020
  • CSurieux
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-10-12

Please, please do give a feedback  info in % on the concerned screens (or a dedicated one) when the expression pedal is moved.
    Actually, it is not possible to know if the pedal works correctly or is badly calibrated or is dysfonctioning, but by the sound produced.
    This is a very poor solution.
    Just a small % in right upper corner where the exp is used.

It could also be appreciable to have a Status pedal taking one of the 5 pedal slots and displaying this kind of info, Db could also be displayed, and even more a sound curve just as in an EQ.... lot of possibilities here to get a better understanding of what is occuring in the complex PX5 sound factory.

Thanks.

CS

read more...
    1 61
  • New
    BobSandifer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Good day,

Since purchasing the mastering pluging it has become my goto suite for my facility.  I have never used a single alone product but the MD4 completely blew me away. A nice Dynamic EQ before it and a quality Dither after it and you have the end all.  This is coming from a mastering engineer with many Platinum records and 2 decades of experience.

Now the issue.  Recently Steinberg updated Wavelab Pro to version 11 and all went to poop.  As soon as I add MD4 native to my chain my resources fly up and I start making a remix of the work im doing.  I cant even make a single pass before im shut down. So.  I move back to 10 and Im good.  Unfortunately I want to use my MD4 IN WLP 11.  Know what I mean.  I have the features I need and I think its time for an update off of 1.0.  Im willing to try a 1.0.0.1 if it will help get this thing going.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Emailing support doesnt seem to help since this has been a long time issue.

MacBook Pro - Intel
    Big Sur - Current
    MD4 Native - 1.0
    A whole butt load of crazy highend converters and analog crap that is useless as far as im concerned.

I would be willing to take one of your Clarity M Loudness meters for all of the stress this has caused me over several months.  I can probably push your MD4 on my 80k strong social media but you would have to throw in a hat or a shirt.  We can discuss the size.  I have a large head.

Thank you for any help on this matter.

read more...
    0 10
    • BobSandifer
      PedroRodrigues Hi BobSandifer, thank you for your post, before moving forward can you please provide the case number you have submitted with our Tech. Support Team so I can access what happened. In this case can you please confirm with Steineberg if Wavelab Pro to version 11 supports 32-bit third party NATIVE plug-ins or only operates with 64-bit third party NATIVE plug-ins.
      • October 22, 2021
    • BobSandifer
      BobSandifer

Here is the last one I submitted but unfortunately it did not include the little hearts and message on the image. My bad. CAS-496911-N3W9D1. I have no clue where the others are since it has been quite some time. 32 or 64? Wouldn't your plugin be 64bit? Isn't it up to date with the new standard? I feel that loudness meter is in my future dont you Pedro? LOL. I can't seem to find where and what Wavelab supports. All I know its jamming in WLP10. However, I want to use your plugin with WLP11 because 11 is better than 10 because it is 1 number higher :)

• October 22, 2021
      • MD4 Native Using all of my Macs Resources with 1 instance
        PedroRodrigues Hi BobSandifer, thank you for your reply, I have pick up your case and I will manage this matter directly via the cases as it it easier to share resources and guidance on this matter, meanwhile I would still advise you to contact Steineberg to confirm what NATIVE plug-ins are supported on Wavelab Pro to version 11. Thank you
        • October 22, 2021
  • Lydfabrikken
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-13

Does anybody know how to restore passwords for M6000 licenses?

As I have changed battery in one of my mainframes, I have lost my license codes.

Please help!

Kind regards

Anders

0 169
    • Lydfabrikken
      TC-Claus

Hi Lydfabrikken,

Please send me Your Mainframe serial and Restore Key in a PM

All the best from

Claus

• January 12, 2020
    • Lydfabrikken
      MartinSeiferth

Hi,

I have the same problem. I use the M6000 on an OB Van and lost the license after changing the battery. 

unfortunatly I got no answer from [email protected] 

hope you can help me

martin

• January 27, 2020
  • MikeL
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-15

It would be great to be able to sweeten the tuning!  The ability to adjust each string (plus or minus)  like many other tuners out there ...

2 29
Go to page