Statistics

267,755 members
147,252 posts
  • New
    Ltdec1000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-30

First off I love my Quintessence, the harmony tracking is fantastic! And all of the user adjustable features are awesome to have, makes pedal mods obsolete!

However there is one issue I'm having with the momentary bypass. If I have any of the three toneprint options selected AND I use the momentary bypass, the bypassed signal is very poor quality, like really lo-fi. If I switch from the toneprint options to the stock options it works fine.

Could this be a firmware thing? I checked for firmware when I got it.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 61
    • Ltdec1000
      PedroRodrigues Hi C Duffy, is your pedal running the latest firmware version Version 1.0.01??
      Please confirm that to set the bypass mode, you proceed as follows:
      • Disconnect the pedal and turn it on its back
      • Unscrew the back plate of the pedal and look for the two-small dip-switches in the upper left corner.
      • The upper DIP switch (the one closer to the power in jack), switches between True Bypass mode (default) and Buffered Bypass mode.
      • Set the DIP switch to the desired position.
      • Remount the back-plate.
      • November 2, 2020
    • Ltdec1000
      Ltdec1000 Just tried updating firmware last night, the updater progress bar never reached 100%, but the updated status said "successful". I didn't disconnect any cables when changing the bypass mode(inside the pedal.) I'll give it another go this evening. Thanks
      • November 2, 2020
    • Ltdec1000
      judas Hi Ltdec1000. Did anything worked. Bought 2 Quintessence and momentary mode output dirty sound when in TP1 TP2 or TP3. No mean to have answer to that ?! Realy poor support.
      • February 28, 2021
  • New
    wchristie1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

I am trying to get a G switch to work with my Nova System. I watched the video on You Tube. In the pedal menue. I set the type to G-switch but it does not change presets.

0 61
    • wchristie1
      NicJonesMT Hi WChristie. Could you please submit a Technical support ticket and we can go through some trouble shooting with you.
      • March 16, 2021
  • New
    Fisherroy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-30

I'd like to know where I can purchase a Master Volume Control knob for my Hr 750 Amplifier?

Very hard to find,

Thanks!!

0 124
    • Fisherroy
      RexBeckett Try this, Roy: At the top of this page, click Support and then select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • October 30, 2020
  • New
    nilsw63
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

Are there by any chance , some multac units for the m5000 series still in existence?

0 4
    • nilsw63
      PedroRodrigues Hi nilsw63, unfortunately we do not have them anymore, the only solution now will be to cannibalize M5000 units for parts. Thank you
      • September 19, 2021
  • New
    YannickScopeThiry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

Hi, Im owning a mk1 system 6000. 
    It boots, but, I cannot pass further into the system (menu) any longer. It only allows me to enter into a minimal basic menu. 

Someone told me its probably the main processor that broke. 

I added a service ticket here, but without much result.. It went 'solved' without actually being solved or replied.. 

What are my options here?? 

Repair? Where to ask? Cost? 
    Upgrade to mk2? Where? Cost?
    Exchange/Crossgrade to newly announce Native version? Where? Cost?

I'dd prefer the cheapest option (probably the last one) 

Any info or help will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 

read more...
    0 57
    • YannickScopeThiry
      DavidKnighton Hello Yannick,
      Firstly, I would like to ask your case number? It should start with CAS. It's possible someone responded and it landed in your SPAM/JUNK folder. Cases will auto resolve after about a week if you don't respond. Let me know the case number and I'll delve into it. Secondly, the original System 6000 have been obsolete for a very long time, and there are no parts/components left in the world, so repair is probably your least favorable option. Your best option would be to upgrade to a MKii system 6000. If you wanted to try for repair, either Thermal Relief Design in Las Vegas or Lifetime Services in NY would be a good option. For upgrades, you'll need to contact AVL Media and see if they can provide an upgrade package through their distribution network. If any packages are available, you'll need to contact service and arrange an RMA to have the item upgraded. Let me know if this helps.
      • March 15, 2021
  • New
    DavidSeifert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hi, how do I go about purchasing 2 new replacement knobs for a HoF 2x4 reverb unit? Thanks David

0 72
    • DavidSeifert
      RexBeckett Hi David, I suggest that you open a Care ticket for this.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • February 13, 2021
  • New
    Tergonzaga30
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Hi, I would like to ask if there is any damage or circuit protection for polytune 3? I mistakenly connected my 9v center negative psu to output my polytune.

0 11
    • Tergonzaga30
      Dale_M

Hi there, protection diodes associated with the dc supply so it should be ok, however we would advise you do not make a habit of it and always check which PSU you are connecting. ! I hope this puts your mind at ease.

• November 12, 2021
  • New
    voodoo1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

can you duplicate boards on the plethorax5, if so how?

0 136
    • voodoo1
      TC-Marcus Yes you can.
      - Toggle to the board you want to duplicate
      - Enter edit mode
      - Push up on the Board toggleswitch
      - Select duplicate
      • March 2, 2021
    • voodoo1
      voodoo1 thank you so much, also, how do you delete them?
      • March 3, 2021
      • can you duplicate boards on the plethorax5, if so how?
        TC-Marcus Almost the same thing
        - Toggle to the board you want to delete
        - Enter edit mode
        - Push down on the Board toggleswitch
        - Select delete

Note that you can also choose "clear" instead of delete. As the name suggests, this will just clear the board
        • ·
        • March 3, 2021
  • New
    Billious
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-05

Can I put a loop pedal after the g major 2 in the fx loop or any any other pedal for that matter? 

0 77
    • Billious
      NicJonesMT Hi Billious.
      I've never personally tried this, however I would say you would be better off using your Looper infront of the amp rather than in the FX Loop.
      At the end of the day though it is completely up to you, and there is no harm in experimenting. There is no right or wrong answer, as long as you achieve the effect and sound that you want, then you are good to go :)
      • June 6, 2021
  • New
    KaMingYeung
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-08

Hi all, my flashback is not functioning anymore and I asked a techincian to check the pedal, I was told that the switch is almost not functioning, its a Alpha 2p2t 4E1 switch. Is it possible to order one from the factory and ship to HK?

Thanks a lot

read more...
    0 54
    • KaMingYeung
      Nigel67 Hi KaMingYeung. Please send our spares department a ticket and they will be able to advice you pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • July 7, 2021
Go to page