Statistics

254,618 members
132,321 posts
  • Lucid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-16
    Just received my new VL3X, only connected my guitar, for some freaky reason, I'm only left with a clean effect. When I try to flick between presets, their name and number change, yet the voice remains the same. I still can't imagine it's faulty. Please, are there any videos that cover everything; literally from scratch?
    read more...
    1 50
    • Lucid
      DobaCaesar The same happened to me you plugged the cable out to the speaker or amp in the wrong place. Try to use your cable that came with VL3X and you will hear everything. Then go back to the manual and check the connection again.
      • July 17, 2020
  • jte
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-09-19

Hi!

I wnat to change the order of the steps in a certain preset...how do I do that? I couldn´t find any answer googling, nor in the manual...maybe you guys knows a trick :)

Thanks in advance!

0 46
    • jte
      PedroRodrigues Hi Burnd Sneijder, I will gladly assist you on this matter, if you go to Step management you will be able to add a step. Use the Preset Up and Preset Down footswitches to locate the Preset you would like to add .
      • September 21, 2020
  • New
    andyspeck
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Just purchased a new SingThing and the instruction manuals (and YouTubes) seem very limited in instructions.  When I engage/change the "Effects" button, it seems that the effects are applied equally to guitar AND voice.  In other words, effects should be unique to each desired input (guitar separate from voice).  Frustrating to say the least.

Help please!?!?!

Andy

read more...
    0 117
  • New
    marvinholdman
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-26

I have one of the first TC Helicon Play Acoustic you could get in the USA. So new, in fact, they didn't even label the buttons correctly! That said, it hit the ground running with me and has made this working musician thousands of dollars. I've loved it's simplicity (I ditchted the mixing board for it!). I don't use nearly all the features. In fact, I only use it to route and sweeten me and my guitar. It has been a workhorse and has never let me down. Lately though, towards the end of the night, I swear it starts adding a bit of far off background vocals to the signal. At first, I thought it was patrons singing along, then I notice no one is singing. I've had a few folks ask me about it and frankly I am a bit puzzled. See, I don't use any of the harmony capabilities of this unit. Just straight up guitar, with some body rez and a little reverb on the voice. That is all. So... I wondered if anyone else has ever noticed any mysterious "voices" in the output of their Acoustic Play? It is very subtle. Just enough to make me question my sanity. Anyone?

read more...
    0 72
    • marvinholdman
      PedroRodrigues Hi marvinholdman that may be caused by the two Roomsense Microphones.
      If you are using RoomSense to listen for Key information, make sure it’s close to whichever instrument is play
      You can use the RoomSense LoCut parameter to “roll off” undesirable frequencies from your mix.
      In some circumstances, the low frequencies “in the room” – such as bass or kick drum – can cause the RoomSense microphones to become muddy sounding.
      The built-in high-pass filter allows you to reduce this kind of “rumble”.
      You will be able to Control the RoomSense level in the mix section, default OFF.
      • Jul 28
    • marvinholdman
      Cryms0nX I own one of these and I can honestly say I've thought I was hearing things sometimes, i've definitely heard it, but for me it's nothing specific triggering it. It just happens sometimes. The only way I could describe it is as if the natural overtones and harmonics are being picked up by the microphone and getting fedback into the mix, being then further amplified, and creating that illusion. At those moments I even double check for the little blue led, which is off... It's not an issue that bothers me, but i've definitely come across it in the past.
      • Aug 1
  • jeronath
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-21

Hi everybody,

I am trying to find the last firmware update for my TC-Helicon VoiceLive Extreme 3 serial no 17735736. As I have read on a recent post it seems to be the build 366. I am a Linux user so I cannot use the voicesupport software existing for Win and Mac and need to download a file to make the update via an usb key.

Somebody knows where to get that file ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Nathanaël

read more...
    0 570
  • AndrewHamilton
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-22

Ok, found this very strange. Just got my TC Helicon Acoustic Play and I LOVE it however I can very loudly hear myself pressing and off the pedals through I don't even know what. When I'm hitting my SPDNE Kick I can the sound of me kicking it through the helicon almost as much as I hear the stomp box itself. I think it might be coming through both the guitar and the microphone. As you can see in my set up it's not close to where I hit the pedals or anything, or I didn't think it was anyways but maybe that is it. 

Has anyone ever had any issues like this themselves?

Thanks 

read more...
    0 96
    • AndrewHamilton
      AndrewHamilton

So unfortunately I've singled it out and it seems to be a problem with the Guitar DI box within the Acoustic Play pedal. I'm just wondering has anyone ever experienced anything like this with this pedal or even any other pedal before??

Thanks.

• April 22, 2020
  • BimotO
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-21

A big hello to everyone. I am Italian and I use Google translator: excuse me!
    I have the VOICELIVE 2 of the TC HELICON.
    I would like to have the SUPER TUNE effect or  TRAP music style effect .... How can I adjust the unit? Thank you.
    If you have a more specific FORUM, I kindly ask you for a LINK.
    THANK YOU!

read more...
    0 279
    • BimotO
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @BimotO,
      To get an "autotune" or as we call it Hardtune effect on VoiceLive 2, go into the "Edit" menu, and on the "FX" tab scroll down to "Hardtune".  The higher the percent, the more aggresive and obvious the effect will become.  Cheers!

• June 21, 2019
  • BRymes
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-07-07
    I'm learning to play Rage Against The Machine's "Killing In The Name Of", and I need to set up a phaser effect for the intro. I assume its in the uMOD parameters but I feel like I'm going in circles to attain a decent sound. Here's a link to Tom Marello discussing the intro part at 20:33. https://youtu.be/aJXzY9vhqZg I would appreciate any help that you can give me. Thank you.
    read more...
    0 84
  • drdave
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

CAS-145533-S7H8G6 

Haven't heard any reply to my issue with TC Helicon Play Acoustic. After firmware update, 90% of Vocal effects disappear- for good! They return after factory reset, but then I can't get new udate that allows guitar effectes to be stored on individual presets instead of globally. Any suggestions? Anyone?? Ferris???

read more...
    0 62
    • drdave
      Nigel67 Hi David, I just checked your case. My colleague replied to you on the 13th October. Please could you check your SPAM box as the reply may have been put in there. I will send a message to them and ask for the e-mail to be resent.
      • October 18, 2020
  • DobaCaesar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hello
    0 52
    • DobaCaesar
      leah Hey DobaCaesar - What questions do you have about the VoiceLive 3 Extreme?
      • July 8, 2020
      • I need help with my VL3X
        DobaCaesar Yes I have the VoiceLive 3 Extreme.
        • July 18, 2020
    • DobaCaesar
      DobaCaesar Thanks! I figured it out
      • July 8, 2020
    • DobaCaesar
      DobaCaesar Hello Leah! I want to know if there is a new update for the VL3X? Because on the manual I saw on the preset number 10 is amazing grace but on mine is something else.Thanks for your help
      • July 17, 2020
Go to page