Statistics

254,891 members
132,635 posts
  • RonAlonso
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-10

I have filled out many technical service requests to have my Perform V repaired

I have not recieved one response 

I went out and purchased another one   .... but i still want this one repaired .

any suggestions ?  

read more...
    0 272
    • RonAlonso
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @RonAlonso,
      My only suggestions are to please remain patient and also keep an eye on your email's spam/junk folder.  Unfortunately due to a recent move resulting in downtime, our support department is still playing catchup with service requests and have quite the queue to work through - I've heard of some users having to wait a couple weeks for a reply.  So as long as they don't think you're a bot spamming the same request, they will reply to you eventually.  Good luck!

• September 18, 2019
    • RonAlonso
      RonAlonso

Spencer,

I dont know how patient I can be 

its been months since i requested a warranty repair

and still no response from anyone but you

my unit will most likely fall out of warranty when I am contacted 

is that the plan ?   can you help me ? 

• October 1, 2019
    • RonAlonso
      TC-Mike

Hi Ron,

very sorry to hear this. We are sitting in different part of the world, but i can reach out to our care team and check status.  Can you write me one of your support ticket numbers you got for your submitted support requests? 

Best regards,

Mike

• October 3, 2019
  • New
    Cantara123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

Hi can anyone help me with getting my voice live play pedal repaired. The XLR microphone input is not registering any signal. Tried new leads and different mics. I think its a fault. Its worked fine up to now. Any ideas. I think it needs sending somewhere.

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    RaynaldoMartine
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-09

I have racked my brain trying to create a reasonable phase shifter in my Voice Live 3 Extreme. I change all of the parameters in the flanger, but it never gets close enough to use on the gig. Some of the other users posted a few ideas to try but no luck. PLEASE! Does someone have a workable solution?

Also, TC Helicon staff, 1) could we please get this as a firmware upgrade?

2) Get JUST Aux, and guitar for looping? (No vox). This way, we can create a soloing track while we sing?

I'm using my aux for the drums I play with my foot.

https://youtu.be/63qJ7P0TVwo

read more...
    0 15
    • RaynaldoMartine
      PedroRodrigues Hi RaynaldoMartine, thank you for your post, please consider that the VOICELIVE 3 offers an Inverse Phase effect but not a phase shift, a phase inversion is neither a time shift nor a phase shift, but simply a swap of plus and minus.
      The phaser and flanger create very similar sounds and can be used interchangeably, the flanger can sound more extreme than a phaser, so phasers can be used when more nuance is needed.
      Often confused due to their similarity, these processors all incorporate phase shifting in different ways.
      To set up the flanger on your unit please see the images below.

To help you on your creative direction it may be useful to follow the link below:
      https://producelikeapro.com/blog/flanger-vs-phaser/

When it comes the Firmware upgrade for your unit please consider that all the firmware are accessible via VOICESUPPORT 2.
      When it comes to new features on this unit please take in to account that this unit has been replaced by the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME therefore we will not perform any more development on the VOICELIVE 3.

Thank you
      • Oct 13
    • RaynaldoMartine
      RaynaldoMartine

Hi Pedro. Thank you for your detailed (and helpful) response. 1st: The image you told me to refer to, was an image of a dog eating a cupcake. Pretty sure that was a mistake. LOL! 2nd: I actually own 3 Voicelive Extremes (I play 6 nights a week, and I 've had to send two of the units back to Sweetwater for repairs at different times, but always need one for the gig, and a spare in the truck for backup. As a VL3 owner, I would like to still make my request for the firmware upgrade?

Get JUST Aux, and guitar for looping? (No vox). This way, we can create a soloing track while we sing?

I'm using my aux for the drums I play with my foot.

https://youtu.be/63qJ7P0TVwo

• Oct 13
  • New
    Cstotland
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-06-28

Okay, I got that loops and tracks are separate things. But if I have a loop assigned to a footswitch, why can't I select that footswitch from within the track? Will the loop just not play?

0 38
    • Cstotland
      PetGerbil I'm just guessing, as I've only got the VL3 which doesn't have backing tracks...but, I believe you can only have one or the other. Loops or Backing tracks. not both. I assume it would double the machines required processing power to handle it.
      • Jun 28
  • whydavewhy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Can the VoiceLive Rack be used in a mixing board’s Effects Loop to double vocals on multiple channels? (So the mics would be in different channels of the board, with varied send amounts on each channel, going to the VoiceLive Rack. Then the Lead Mute would be turned OFF on the unit. (Or does that only affect the lead vocal when a mic is plugged in directly to the VoiceLive Rack?)
    read more...
    0 112
    • whydavewhy
      kiskadar69 Would only the Double effect be turned on in the VoiceLive Rack? I think it would work. Lead Mute should be turned On.
      • July 9, 2020
    • whydavewhy
      Francois43912 I would love to learn if it is possible to get an inbound stereo signal into that loop?
      • July 23, 2020
    • whydavewhy
      kiskadar69 @Paul Francois: IMO it isn't possible. The mixers first mix the stereo channels into mono and send them to the mixer's Aux output. The TC-Helicon VoiceLive Rack also has a mono input.
      • July 24, 2020
  • New
    Arni
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-04

Hello, I was wondering if you could use the headphone port as your main out put? So Use a cable from the headphone output to your recoring device, amp, or in my case looper. Is there any reason this would not work? will the quality be worse?

0 60
    • Arni
      DavidKnighton Hello Arni Olafsson,
      In theory, this 'could' work, however you have to bear in mind the headphone port is a stereo output, not a mono output. If you were to plug it into a mono input on your looper, it might sound funny. Also, headphone outputs are designed to see a specific impedance load on them. Plugging them into an instrument input may have some drawbacks. Realistically, you should be using the dedicated output of your device instead of the headphone output. Simply put, it's called a headphone output because it's designed for headphones.
      • December 4, 2020
  • Roland1
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-31

Hi everybody

ON the older forum for TC Helicon VL3 i wrote under avator "rolandus".
    Now it's my first time on mus!ctribe community.

Is there any possibility to simulate the effect of the Oberheim Rototor module, to get ramdom harmonies?
    In the 80's it was a common effect (Fusion Jazz oder Pop).
    The effect is described very well here: https://robbykilgore.com/?p=19&fbclid=IwAR1uevphz8LIvIFDVIt6Z_YClfOQidT1ufOLE0Pt8BgV7zomHCR9bJg9vls

Is there a module from TC to get this?
    Thank you

Roland

read more...
    1 125
  • New
    Joejoe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

Hi I have a vlx3 but I'm having problem with beat pedal through loop. I plug beat into aux input, problem I'm having is once I've recorded beat I play it back and the beat is playing soft through loop how do I fix this. I have my beat pedal turned up I've even gone into settings under main screen turned things up and it's still too soft playing back.

read more...
    0 67
  • New
    JPGarmon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-29

I am so [email protected]#$ pissed off at this thing right now. I've read the manual in excrutiating detail and CAN NOT record over a previsouly recorded sequence. I have tried everything I can think of. Hit the RECORD button, let it RECORD over the SEQUENCE, hit the STOP button. I go to track view and make sure all the SEQ marks are missing. I"ve tried saving it and not saving but no matter each time I end the recording/Sequence/Backtrack. Then I switch to a new track and right back to the one I was working on and there are the same old SEQ marks that I just saw were deleted when I recorded over them. And can anyome tell me what a category TC-Helicon claims a VL3X is? What a STUPID way of referencing. Why don't they just have VL3X in the product category. Sorry, I'm just really PO right now. Any help would be appreciated. 

read more...
    0 51
  • New
    Rob13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Just purchased the Tc helicon voicelive 3 extreme. There is no amazing grace preset as described in the manual. Anybody got any ideas? 

0 7
Go to page