Statistics

250,517 members
127,683 posts
  • Qluster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Hello, would the Ditto+ provide the rec/dub/play function (and not only rec/play/dub) like the x2? Thnx Q
    0 64
    • Qluster
      Qluster Today I got an answer from Nicolas Jones (musictribe support).
      He says: "Unfortunately it is not possible to change the operation mode on the Ditto+"

And I replied: "Hello Nicolas, thank you for your kind reply.
      In this case I’m sure that the future will soon bring a stereo Ditto+ with the integrated possibility of switching
      between rec/overdub/play-mode and rec/play/overdub-mode."

:)
      • July 14, 2020
  • richnrbq
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-11

Hi all,

Hoping you can help. My Flashback delay mode selector switch is incorrectly selecting modes. When on the modulated delay setting, it gives a slapback for instance. The looper function is correctly selected however.

Any thoughts about what's going on or how to address this?

Thanks,

Rich

read more...
    0 60
    • richnrbq
      WilliamR Hello Rich, Please go to the support link at the top of this page and create a tech support ticket and someone will be able to help you out with this.
      • October 12, 2020
  • New
    mdfantizzle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hi there. I love my ND-1 pedal. After a flood in my basement it will no longer power on. Anyway I can mail it and have it repaired? Thanks-Mike

0 39
    • mdfantizzle
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mdfantizzle, if you have not yet done so please submit a service request ticket. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to the service request tab and filling in the ticket form.
      • Jul 20
  • JohnShelley
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-09-28

For most of the work I do, I use a product called BandHelper to play backing tracks and a syncronized midi file.  The midi file controls my lighitng system and my VL3X.  It works flawlessly for all the CC commands to turn effects on and off, etc.

To have my delay match the tempo of a song, however, I have to make separate presets for every song on my VL3X each with the tempo already set to the BPM of the song - even though all other settings may be exactly the same as another preset.

It would be much more efficient to one preset but be able to send along a midi message to say "this song is 60bpm" and "this song is 100bpm"

Is this possible? 

read more...
    0 84
    • JohnShelley
      PetGerbil Should be just a case of making sure that Bandhelper is sending a MIDI Clock signal. Unless you've got a loop in the looper. In which case the tempo will be locked. There's a MIDI tempo parameter in the SETUP sections MIDI tab. That'll need turning on. Also I've got a vague memory of MIDI sync being added in a firmware update, so make sure you've got the latest firmware.
      • September 28, 2020
  • New
    NME73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

I got the flashback 2 with great expectations. It's real good on clean but I can not get a good sound when I'm soloing with distortion! I'm using EVH 5150 combo all tube with the built in distortion and running pedals through the loop effects. I love using the high gain channel (3) on the evh and just can't get the delay to sound good at all. Can anyone recommend any settings or how to connect it. From guitar I connect to JP Crybaby to boss chorus to flashback 2 to desemator through the loop effects. 

read more...
    0 77
  • goodweather
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-09-28

Hi, the TC 2290 is recognized as a great and very flexible delay unit in rack.
    Today second hand models are going at crazy prices.

Wouldn'it  be possible and interesting to reproduce as-is the same original TC 2290 unit?

I'm quite sure that this would be a good business for you (no re-engineering unless you want to do some changes) and at the same time would make many people very happy.

The TC 2290-DT is of course very nice as well but it is a mix with software and thus requires running the plugin in a DAW while the rack unit is obviously allowing total work just OTB in hardware.

Thx a lot for considering this :D

read more...
    0 56
    • goodweather
      PedroRodrigues Hi Dominique, I will adress your suggestion to our R&D TEAM but at this moment our approach was to release the following: https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D3X
      • September 28, 2020
    • goodweather
      goodweather Thx for your reply Pedro. Yep indeed, as I indicate, I'm aware of the TC 2290 DT but as mentioned, it needs a PC and takes place on the desk (as all the synths produced now in module) so the pure rack unit was much better ;-)
      If at the same time it could evolve to a dual delay unit (series/parallel) as the Empress Echosystem pedal but in rack, even better. Powerful Delay units are great.
      By the way what is the situation with the Maelström which was supposed to be the effects of the Deepmind 12? Or is this the Plethora X5 (which I need to try btw ;-) )
      • October 2, 2020
  • New
    Hoodrio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

No problems beaming toneprints from my new iPad, but when I tried to create my own it was a disaster.  I used the cable that came with the pedal, connected to my iMac, and then after I tried sending a toneprint, the pedal was all screwy.  The slot I was on had no signal at all, the two other slots were all crazy, and the stock delays were all blank.  I unplugged the unit and plugged it back in, seemed to be back to normal, so I tried again with the computer hookup, and the same thing happened.  It's like it fried the pedal.  

Now I'm afraid it's permanently damaged.

Thoughts?

read more...
    0 73
    • Hoodrio
      TC-Marcus Howdy Herman!
      Sorry to hear that.
      I suggest making sure that your pedal runs the latest FW. Currently that is version 1.2.00.

You can get it here https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CKR and instructions on how to update can be found under "Documentation" -> "Flashback 2 1.2.00 Firmware Upgrade Guide English"

Also, make sure that you run the latest version of the TonePrint app, currently that should be 4.4.3 which you can get here or in your app store
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CLC

Then try again. Let me know how that turns out.
      • December 28, 2020
    • Hoodrio
      Hoodrio Pedal seems to be working normally again after unplugging everything and plugging back into my chain (not the USB). Frankly, after that experience I don't think I'll ever be risking connecting this pedal to anything via USB again. Thanks for your response!
      • December 28, 2020
    • Hoodrio
      TC-Mike Hi Herman, the app/editor should work fine. Please remember that after storing your custom Toneprint to one of the 3 TP slots and disconnect from editor the settings you hear are the Potmeter settings on the pedal and not the parameter values you added last in the editor .
      • Jan 4
    • Hoodrio
      Hoodrio So, the pedal is definitely fried - it goes from working normally to having literally nothing on the factory settings. In other words, you can be getting a normally DYN delay, switch to Tape, and get ZERO Delay, knobs do nothing.
      • Jan 11
      • Flashback 2 Trouble
        Hoodrio Is there a way to do a factory reset? If not, who repairs these?
        • Jan 11
  • New
    RickyMarshallKirkpatrick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

I've had my ND-1 for a long time.The delay knob has gotten super loose as far as the delay time adjustment goes.It still locks in the delay time when I move the knob to the 12 o'clock. I was wondereing where I can get it repaired. Thanks!

0 19
    • RickyMarshallKirkpatrick
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click the support link at the top of the page and create a service ticket. Someone will contact you ASAP to arrange this for you.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    cubidj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Hi, there's some digital effect rack similar to the D-Two Multi_tap Rhythm Delay?

https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CJ6

Thanx

Rob

0 70
  • New
    Rokinrandy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

I have a defective reverb hall of fame pedal I haven't even used it other than a good test run.     I bought it for 160 a couple years ago and decided to try it out tonight.   Wow does sitting in a box in a dry air conditioned house mess pedals up?. Nothing but hiss and totally unusable.  I'm looking for customer support so I can send it in . Or am I too used to mxr and people like that to be asking?.  Am I out of a pedal. ??    Or can this be done. I have a bad feeling as I don't usually register online at groups and forums.    
     I've already isolated it to the pedal so all I know to do is contact help.  And this is where it lead me. Geesh I even had to register for this.   Ok I'm out.  Peace 

read more...
    0 77
    • Rokinrandy
      Dale_M Hi there sorry to hear of this issue, it is often best practice to check items work on receiving them, if this had been the case it would have been treated as a DOA and most likely swapped out for you. The only thing we can suggest now is to find the proof of purchase invoice and send it in as a technical ticket via the support tab above so we can check the warranty for you. I hope this helps.
      • Jun 4
    • Rokinrandy
      Rokinrandy

It worked fine. I’ll just stick to mxr. Well I got it right before they released their verb. And right before hof2. There’s no reason a pedal that was working should just hiss after being taken care of. I just talked to a friend and his works but noisey. You live and you learn. Thanks.

• Jun 4
    • Rokinrandy
      Rokinrandy

I mean I’ve had mxr switches quit turning off the unit 3 years after I bought em and they just say send them in. The zw44 the micro boost . Guess I’m just spoiled. But I know what to do. Thanks.

• Jun 4
    • Rokinrandy
      Rokinrandy

Heck always test gear by the way. And keep the receipts. But I should’ve known how flimsy and light it was that day. The switch and all felt like ehhh. I should’ve listened to my gut. So my bad you live and you learn. Atleast that’s the only time that has happened to me. Good thing I do mostly mxr and keely ,solid gold and boss. Could be worse.

• Jun 4
Go to page