Statistics

227,807 members
102,593 posts
  • New
    Zvirus24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-14

Hi,

No matter what I CANT register my product...really annoying.

Thx

Tomas

0 22
    • Zvirus24
      Nigel67 Hi Zvirus24. I am sorry that you are having difficulties registering your product. I will report this to our web team. In the meantime, I will send you and e-mail and we can register your product that way. Please keep an eye on your Spam folder as well as sometimes e-mails end up in there as well.
      • Mar 14
  • New
    raymo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Hello. first post here from the USA thanks in advance for any help.

Just got this used 360 and thou it passes audio with no issue both A & B EQ has no effect on said signal.

On a side note, I'd like to know what these 2 holes on the back marked "In put TX and Out put TX" are for. Is that a switch inside the unit (I see something white in there but not sure what it is)? Is that why I'm not getting anything more than by-passed signal?

Seiral #36514

Hopfully some one will know what the trouble is and leave a reply, I don't like flipping switch's on (or off) with out knowing what they do.

read more...
    0 27
  • New
    grumby2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

On Jan. 27, I shipped a DEQ2496 to Thermal Relief Design (TRD) in Nevada.  They received the unit Feb. 2.  On March 3 I was told that the unit was coming up in their queue; it is now April 19 and I have not received any notice from them as to the cost.  I could email them or even call but as previously experienced, all I seem to get are excuses.  Has anyone had such experience with this place of business?  Just wondering why it takes so long to get a unit repaired.

I was led to believe by Music Tribe that they are the sole repair service center in the contiguous 48.  There was another but I was told by TRD that they shut down.  Considering the plethora of products on the Music Tribe list, one service center seems pathetic.

Robert

read more...
    0 18
    • grumby2
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, we contacted the service center directly to see what support is needed to provide you with a quote for the service. Thank you for your patience.
      • Apr 19
    • grumby2
      grumby2

• Apr 19
    • grumby2
      grumby2

Thank You for the response, William. I recently received a call from Rachelle at Thermal Relief Design notifying me of the completion of the service. the unit will be shipped tomorrow. She also described in detail the service procedure which I thought was very nice. We also had a lengthy general type conversation. Robert

• Apr 19
  • soundmanstevo
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-07
    What is the best way to insert outboard processing equipment? I want to insert an outboard digital EQ & processor on my L, R, & S. Those outputs are feed via my digital snake out of my DL32. I found YouTube videos online but I am worried about not being able to feed my outputs via my digital snake. I am worried if I feed my outboard gear at FOH via the Aux In/outs I will not be able to send my L, R, S signal down the digital snake. On a normal console, I would just use the Insert connector located on the back of the console. Is it possible to use an insert cable out of the Aux Out port o the outboard gear?
    read more...
    0 59
    • soundmanstevo
      DanielPaine In short, Yes you can. You can use the Aux Jack sockets on the rear of the console. You can use a maximum of 6 Inserts. To assign, simply select the channel (i.e. Master), Then, in Home or config you can turn the insert on. In the config tab select the insert assignment (normal defaulted to internal effects). Scroll down to find Aux 1-6 and select accordingly. Stereo channels will map consecutively i.e. 1 = 1&2.
      • August 4, 2020
  • New
    Zvirus24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

Hi,

Will anyone help me to register my new purchase or shall  I return it to the seller and forget it?

Every time I attempt it the option SELECT BRAND is ALWAYS inactive so I CANT finish my registration.

Tried on ALL MAJOR browser - it does not work. So far so called technical help closed my first ticket (excellent service must say)

Tomas

read more...
    0 37
    • Zvirus24
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Zvirus24, I am sorry to see you are having issues registering your product. Upon checking our system for the case you mention I can see one of my colleagues had responded requesting additional information on 15/03/2021 with a follow-up sent on 18/03/2021.

It may be possible his response has gone to your spam or junk folder, could you please check these locations? You can also use your case number to search for any replies as this is always included in the subject line, your case number is CAS-431668-Y4K1X4. If you cannot locate the response please let me know and I will have them resend it.
      • Mar 20
      • CANT REGISTER product for nearly a week now!
        Zvirus24 Hi. Got an email - THANKS - replied - awaiting confirmation of registered product. Cheers!
        • Mar 23
    • Zvirus24
      izavodov Hi, I have the same problem!!!
      • Mar 20
  • haisun
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hello everyone. I have a DEQ2496, when the turn on, LCD show " errorcode 12 [1] ". If anyone know what error code 12 [1] or that there is an error code table of DEQ2496, please help me.
    0 150
    • haisun
      haisun help me please
      • July 2, 2020
    • haisun
      leah Hello haisun, if you haven't already, please submit a Care Ticket using the Support link above. We'll be glad to assist you. Thanks!
      • July 9, 2020
      • Help me, DEQ2496 LCD display " Error code 12 [1] "
        haisun I created a Ticket Number: CAS-115557-V6Y9D1 from July 1, but still have not received assistance. Please help me !
        • July 20, 2020
    • haisun
      haisun Thank for your interest. I created a Ticket Number: CAS-115557-V6Y9D1. Please support me.
      • July 11, 2020
    • haisun
      grumby2 It's odd that you haven't received a reply as I did within a few days of submitting a CT a week ago. I was referred to Thermal Relief Design

730 W Cheyenne Ave, North Las Vegas, NV 89030

Phone: (702) 395-7005
      • Jan 28
      • Help me, DEQ2496 LCD display " Error code 12 [1] "
        grumby2 I accidentally submitted my reply without adding that my unit had a flashing display at POWER ON which would stabilize after several minutes after which the unit worked until the next time it was powered ON. The same day I contacted Thermal Relief I was sent a form via email with shipping instructions. The unit was shipped the next morning, Jan. 27.
        • Jan 28
  • New
    Toby2019
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-23

Per favore , qualcuno mi sa dire come si collega questo prodotto all'amplificatore sulle entrate PLAYe REC di Tape 1 o Tape 2.

Per favore uno schema chiaro e semplice.

GRAZIE.

----------

Please, someone can tell you how to connect this product to the Amplifier on Tape 1 or Tape 2 playe REC entrances. Please a clear and simple scheme. THANK YOU.

read more...
    0 8
    • Toby2019
      Toby2019 Please a clear and simple scheme.
      • Apr 23
    • Toby2019
      DavidKnighton Hello Toby2019,
      The setup of this device is very simple. Send the output of your audio source to the INPUT of the Ultragraph. The device processes the audio and sends it to the OUTPUT. Then you simply connect the output to whatever device is next in the chain.
      • Apr 23
      • BEHRINGER FBQ6200HD Ultragraph Pro
        Toby2019 Thank you, but I'd like to know: there are 2 channels, each channel has an input and an output. How can I connect it to the amplifier's tape? The source A turntable is already connected to the amplifier.
        Thank you.
        • Apr 23
  • New
    Nightminor
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-23

I have a Behringer deq 2496 at one time it said it needs a up date now the screen comes on but it is blank is it worth getting fixed it is over 10 years old.

0 36
    • Nightminor
      Paul_Vannatto Hi John, it may cost more to repair than to purchase the latest version. Is there a specific purpose you intend on using this product?
      • November 23, 2020
  • New
    Adrione61
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-23

Hi all

Does anyone know the polarity of the ext. power?

I have a generic power supply but I don't know if positive is in the center or not; living in italy is very diffult ti find an original one

Many thanx

read more...
    0 62
    • Adrione61
      Adrione61 oh, damned T9 ....
      • November 23, 2020
    • Adrione61
      RexBeckett Hi Adriano, the power connector is a 3.5mm TS jack with tip positive. It will work with a supply of 8-32 Volts dc at very low current. Use 24-32V if you want to run it at pro signal levels (max 14dBm).
      • November 23, 2020
  • New
    mmcpherson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

How do I replace the battery without loosing memory? Can I do it with the unit powered on? Im an electonic Engineer so there is no risk of me shicking myself. 

0 15
    • mmcpherson
      Nigel67 Hi, yes, this would be the only way. Replacing the battery with the unit repowered, however we cannot recommend this unless it is performed by one of our trained service centres due to the fact that you could cause yourself harm by putting your hand inside a powered unit. We take no responsibility for any damage you may cause to yourself or surroundings. Please also dispose of your battery at a recycling centre. Many thanks
      • Mar 27
Go to page