Statistics

250,908 members
128,127 posts
  • New
    tranix
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-06

I have inputted a few times care tickets for a problem with my tube mic Behringer.  However, It has come to my attention that my Hotmail account is not picking up Behringers responses, nor is it showing up in my junk folder. I posted this problem question a few weeks ago, but I could not find the response post, nor did anyone get back to me as far as I know. Suppose I open another behringer account with a new email. Can someone transfer over all my equipment registrations, so they are not lost? I would like confirmation of how my mic tube preamp problem should be handled, please. Thank you. 

read more...
    0 63
    • tranix
      AliAman A problem occurred after the upgrade ... what is the solution? Mixer x32
      • Feb 5
    • tranix
      Paul_Vannatto First of all, you posted in the wrong thread (discussion). So it is a miracle that I (or any X32 user) found it. You updated to 4.02 which is not the latest firmware. It should be 4.04.1 (get from here https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0ASF under Software on the right).

Once you have the .update file extracted from the .zip file:
      * copy it to the root of the USB stick (make sure there is no other .update file)
      * insert the stick into the USB port (beside the display).
      * Press and hold the USB button and turn on the X32.
      * Release when it shows the DCP Bootloader screen.
      * If it says it is waiting for the USB, unplug the USB stick and plug it back in.
      * When it reboots, unplug the USB stick.
      • Feb 6
  • New
    KennethKohncke
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-27

Hi TC Helicon Developers,

I have been using the Play Acoustic for quite a few years now and am finding I have need of more from it.

Here is the challenge I put to you. Come up with a new, closer to fully digital version of the PA.

The problem I have is trying to adjust settings from behind the mic, guitar and PA. I need to be able to hear what the audience is going to hear to make those adjustments confidently. So what I envisage is the PA being able to connect wirelessly to either a phone or tablet (android), or laptop or tablet, (windows). So I can record myself on the looper, then go out into the venue connected to the tablet and be able to make all the changes to settings there. I would like the settings to be more advanced and more user friendly like the way they are generally displayed and adjusted in a daw. In paticular EQ, Comp, Gate.

Would be awesome if you could build it!

Does anyone know of anything like this already on the market?

Cheers, Ken.

read more...
    0 2
  • BlackAxeDave
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-27

Hello,  First post and 1st ever TC Electronic pedal!

I just got a Quintessence pedal.  I'm gettin into the ins and outs of all the paramaters.  I have the phone app and the PC version.  Few questions:

When I make a custom tone print on the PC I know to save it to one of the TP slots on the pedal and I can even name it.  Now how do I get that onto my phone app so I can use it if I am away from my PC and change toneprints?  Where does it save to on the PC or in the app?

How do I edit things with the phone app?  One example is turning off the mash function in the software and I am not near my pc.

Also where is best spot for this in the signal chain?  I have a Boss digital delay with mono input and stereo output.

Thanks

read more...
    0 138
    • BlackAxeDave
      PedroRodrigues Hi David Merrill, when using the PC version of TONEPRINT to save a TP on the pedal you have to connect the PEDAL to your PC via USB using the cable supplied.
      Because the files are physically stored on the PC it is not possible to share stored TP’s from PC to Phone and vice versa.
      Regarding the best position of the Quintessence I would suggest to be positioned after any kind of distortion pedal or similar pedals, but again this is a suggestion.
      • September 27, 2020
      • Quintessence Toneprints
        BlackAxeDave So I have no way of putting "My Custom Toneprint" into my phone to be able to take my TP with me? That should be upgraded. So TC is limiting me and what I can really do with the toneprints. What if I make 4 toneprints on my PC? I can store 3 in the pedal but I can't take the 4th with me so I can beam to my phone when I want? Why doesn't TCE allow custom toneprints to be able to be copied to the phone and vice versa? That seems like something that should be a basic function in the age oy syncing things between devices.
        • ·
        • September 28, 2020
        BlackAxeDave Thanks for the "like". Now get on someones ass at TC and lets get the syncing ablility happening. I want MY OWN TONEPRINTS traveling with me in my phone,,,not the garbage bumblefoot toneprint...hey wow its bumblefoot...Please this is a basic function that should not be difficult to make happen. If its on my PC then I should be able to bring it to my phone. Just seems like common sense....
        • ·
        • September 29, 2020
        PedroRodrigues Hi David Merril as I mentioned above because the files are physically stored on the PC it is not possible to share stored TP’s from PC to Phone and vice versa. I will forward your suggestion to our R&D team. Thank you
        • ·
        • September 29, 2020
  • New
    BHShooter1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

I bought a TC Helicon Harmony G-XT a few months ago.  During my last recording sessions it worked fine.  After writing new songs to record I hooked up the rig and now signal from the microhone to the mixer.  I thought it might be the guitar needed to be hooked up to activate the mic.  The guitar plays through to the mixer, but still no mic. 

Is there some setting that I am missing that is keeping the mic from working?  Does the mic input just stop working?  I have replaced both XLR cables with new ones and still no signal to the mixer.  What am I missing?

read more...
    0 47
    • BHShooter1
      NicJonesMT Hi BHShooter1.
      Sorry to hear you are having issues.
      I think the best option would be to submit a tech support ticket and a member of the team will be able to advise you further.
      If you could provide the following information in your Ticket it would help to Speed things along.

• Can you please detail any other devices that are being used in conjunction and exactly how these are connected to your device? This includes Microphones, Mixers, Computers ETC.
      • Can you please detail how parameters on the device are set?
      • What firmware are you using and have you tried reflashing?
      • Have you tested the device using an alternative audio source?
      • Do you have access to alternative cables?
      • Have you tested the device with an alternative power source?
      • Can you confirm the specifications of the power cable you are using?
      • Are any LED’s or lights on the device lit up or behaving erratically?
      • Do you have a similar device that you can compare the behaviours of?
      • Can you please provide me with a detailed description of how the device is behaving and any other trouble shooting steps that you have undertaken?
      • Is the Issue Intermittent or constant? If it is intermittent is there a specific setting that needs to be used to cause the issue?
      • Jul 3
  • sandfly
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-10

Hi - I have been donated a MiniFBQ Graphic EQ and a MiniCOM800 compressor - not sure how to connect them into my PC.

I use a UMC204HD as my external sound card into a set of 2:1 Logitech speakers. Can anyone tell me how I link the EQ and Compressor into that setup please?

Many thanks

read more...
    0 151
    • sandfly
      DavidKnighton Hello Norman Fletcher,
      To connect these devices, you will need to come out of the UMC204HD and into the first device, then out of the first device into the second device, then out of the second device and into your speakers. If you want my professional opinion, the COM800 will probably not do so much for you in this situation. It would be better used in conjunction with an input into your audio mixer/interface. The FBQ however will be useful as it will give you a way to fine tune your speakers for the room. Not to say you can't use the COM800 as well, but the sound coming from your computer is likely going to be already compressed/mastered, so adding more compression can actually make the audio sound worse if you're not careful.
      • October 13, 2020
  • Klark Teknik
    Triber Moderator
    2020-09-28
    Bernd Bruening tests out the 3rd Dimension BBD-320

What is your verdict?

read more...
    1 111
Go to page