Statistics

182,510 members
51,620 posts
  • 2020-08-21

When I'm in the EQ page I often have the Real Time Analyser turned on. Whenever I choose the LR Bus it flips to display that analysis in the EQ page, but when I choose a channel it continues to display the LR Bus analysis until I change something in the channel, then the RTA displays correctly. I say correctly, but maybe I'm missing something, is there some advantage to displaying the LR Bus analysis? This is in X32 Edit 4.1, not on the front panel of the X32 Rack.

read more...
    0 15
    • Gordon Okafor-Ross
      Gary Higgins Maybe it's the rta settings? When connected to your mixer, hit utility/rta. Not totally sure what you are wanting but maybe something in there (esp with rta source) explains it or changes it to what you want?
      • Aug 21
      • X32 Edit 4.1 RTA
        Gordon Okafor-Ross That was it, thanks. I had Main selected as the RTA Source, changing that to Selected Channel displays whatever channel I select as the RTA source, in fact as it says on the page. Great piece of software.
        • ·
        • Aug 21
  • 2020-06-22
    I purchased a used Deepmind 12. I have tried to download firmware and windows app. All I get is 404 error. Any help would be appreciated.
    0 26
    • mark bellino
      David Bahi I am also here for this reason. Firmware and Mac OS X app don't even get listed for Deepmind 12 - and for the 12D they are 404 using https://www.behringer.com/downloads.html to get to:

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/software/behringer/deepmind/DeepMindAppMacOS.app.zip
      https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/software/behringer/deepmind/DeepMind-Firmware-v.1.1.2.zip
      • Jun 22
    • mark bellino
      Alexander Lane Reported to the web team and asked for them to send a local backup if they have it. Will send over or update on website fix ASAP for you. My apologies for the inconvenience!
      • Jun 22
    • mark bellino
      Alexander Lane Hi guys, this should be fixed now! Please let me know if you have any more issues
      • Jun 22
      • Download link doesn't work
        mark bellino That did the trick. Had to download from the deepmind page, didn't come up on the general download page jusy like before. Thanks for your help
        • ·
        • Jun 22
      • Download link doesn't work
        Alexander Lane Thanks for flagging that! Will get that fixed too. Seems it is searchable in the download section but not in the product menu!
        • Jun 23
    • mark bellino
      David Bahi Thank you, Alexander. The broken links I reported definitely work now (and results now show up on downloads page for "deepmind 12" as well (not just the 12D like before). The only thing left to fix is that this "App V1.0.5 Release Notes" is in MS Word format (instead of the more common PDF). Much appreciated.
      • Jun 23
  • 2020-07-06
    Hello, I've spent the morning trying to submit a support ticket, but despite filling all the fields up (I also tried uploading attachments, to no avail) I keep getting a "please fill the required field" error. It obviously doesn't specify which one... Could anyone help? Thanks.
    read more...
    0 11
    • Sam I
      Rex Beckett Care ticket submission errors can be caused by missing or invalid data in your Community profile. In particular, it has been found that the Title field (Mr, Ms, etc) needs to be filled-in - even though it is not marked as required.
      • Jul 6
      • Unable to file support tickets
        Sam I I have tried updating my community profile but I still get the same error. The "Title" field is greyed out in the form and I cannot modify it (it says "Mr." at the moment). Everything else is filled in, including the middle name which I don't actually have...
        I have tried filing it from at least two different browers.
        • Jul 6
        Rex Beckett We don't have PMs on this forum yet so it isn't very easy to contact the best people to solve this problem. I suggest that you take screenshots of the Care form before clicking the Submit button and email them to [email protected]
        • Jul 6
        Sam I Will do, thanks for your reply.
        • Jul 6
    • Sam I
      Alexander Lane Hi Sam, Just heard back from the web team on this. A fix is being worked on right now, in the meantime please post your question in the forum and I'll make sure you get an answer from one of the support team :)
      • Jul 8
  • 2020-09-16

To whom it may concern,

sorry for the crossposting. I believe that my first posting has not been recognized. Hopefully this is a better place to post this question.

we use a special configuration on our X32 (actual firmware installed) connected to two stageboxes (DL16, actual firmware installed). We use up to four scenes to precontrol our mixer. We store special settings as snippets (eg. using a delay for the leadvocal only in a special part of a song).

We combine scenes and snippets as cues for gigs and use the cues to export cues, scenes and snippets together assigning a releasenumber to test different settings.

Each time when we export the cues we get one shw-file for the cue, five .scn files for the scenes and as many .snp files for the snippets as we created snippets. Works like expect. But each time we will import the complete cue into X/M32 edit software only N-1 snippets will be imported to the software. For example if we have twelve snippet files in our environment only 11 will be imported. Each time the last on will be missed out.

I tested this behaviour using the actual Linux 64 bit Version, the Version for macOs and for Windows. All show the same behaviour: the last snippet will not be loaded.

Is there is any development on X/M32 edit software? Is there a chance to get this fixed? I just worked arround this issue by adding one additional snippet to the end of the list which is not needed. But this is not a real solution for me (if I once forget to implement the last snippet I have to reimport this missing snippet).

Best regards and thanks in advance

Matthias

read more...
    0 18
    • Matthias Knaepper
      John Matthews Hi Knaepp, I responded to your first post too. I'll report this to the dev team to see if it can be replicated and resolved.
      • Sep 16
    • Matthias Knaepper
      Matthias Knaepper Hi John, thank you for your response, I missunderstood your hint in the other posting. I thought it was directed to an other user asking a question in reply of mine. So please keep me informed about this issue. If you need any information or have additional questions, do not hesitate to ask.
      • Sep 16
    • Matthias Knaepper
      Dave Morrison Which firmware version are you using? This reminds me of a bug that was in 4.0 or 4.0.1 (I can't remember which)
      • Sep 16
    • Matthias Knaepper
      Matthias Knaepper We use the current firmware (which is 4.02). But this issue happens in offline mode/editing as well. Because of this I think this is a software issue in X32 edit and M32 edit. I have not checked whether this problem occurs on the console as well. I will check tonight during our rehearsal...
      • Sep 16
    • Matthias Knaepper
      Paul Vannatto Hi Mattias, the snippet index bug has already been fixed and will be correct in the next X32-Edit and M32-Edit release (coming soon).
      • Sep 16
  • 2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the Finalizer app 2 days ago through PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. Added ticket CAS-117192-H9G1Z0 in Care Portal but no human answer in 48 hours. What to do next?
    0 8
    • Mats Niittylä
      Nic Jones Hi there,

I have emailed you earlier today. Can you please check your spam/junk folder and let me know your iLok User ID.

I can then manually deposit the license for you.
      • Jul 7
      • FINALIZER DESKTOP SOFTWARE
        Mats Niittylä I've replied to your email now.
        • Jul 7
      • FINALIZER DESKTOP SOFTWARE
        Mats Niittylä Thanks Nic, works fine =)
        • Jul 7
  • 2020-09-19

What's going on with the M32-edit app?  For about two months now it just won't stay connected and often won't reconnect.

0 2
    • James Chavis
      Paul Vannatto Evidently you have a network issue. Are you using ethernet or wifi to connect your PC to the router? Check the ethernet cable between the M32 and router. It may need to be replaced.
      • Sep 19
  • 2020-09-19

I bought Q502USB.
    It was forgot when it was.
    It was forgot where it was bought.
    Because time has passed.
    That's used from today.
    Efecter can't be downloaded.
    There are too much registration items.
    They aren't kind at all.
    I use time. My time passes wastefully.

read more...
    0 2
    • Togashi Hiroshi
      John Matthews Hi Togashi, it sounds like you want to register to get a copy of the Tracktion Waveform software? if this is the case please contact us via the tech support form and we will assist you from there.
      • Sep 20
  • 2020-07-07
    Hi I use VSS3 for live sound with the software LiveProfessor 2. Before I used it on a Mac Mini with macOS Sierra and now I would like to use it on a Macbook Pro with macOS Catalina. On my Macbook pro, when I load a session that have been created on my Mac mini when it load the VSS3 the software crash and I have the message "render start failed". I have contacted Live Professor guy and he doesn't understand why it crash and what this message mean. Can you help me ? Thank you
    read more...
    0 19
    • Dimitri Baizeau
      Kyle Johnson Hi DimitriB, does this issue only occur if you run a session that was created on the Mac Mini? So if you start a fresh session on your Macbook Pro does the issue occur? It might be best if we can take this troubleshooting to an email thread, can you please submit a Support ticket using the Support button at the top of the page?
      • Jul 8
  • 2020-08-13

In the routing tab on the XLR page there is a source called Out 1-8 and Out 9-16. What do these refer to on an X Rack?

0 8
    • Gordon Okafor-Ross
      CraigFowler Whatever you have staged in the 1st and 2nd halves of the out1-16 tab.
      • Aug 13
      • X32 Edit routing tab question
        Gordon Okafor-Ross That's great, thanks. I confirmed that by routing something else to outputs 5-8. Very flexible.
        • Aug 13
    • Gordon Okafor-Ross
      CraigFowler You could route pretty much any signals you like using the user out tab, then setting the XLR out tab to user out. Even more flexible.
      • Aug 13
  • 2020-08-14

No matter what I route to the XLR outputs of the X32 Rack the matrix output faders always show some signal (even when there is no signal on them, like channels 25-32 of the USB card). What am I doing wrong? How do you route something to the matrix faders on the BusMtx page of the software?

read more...
    0 15
    • Gordon Okafor-Ross
      Rex Beckett Select one of the sixteen Mixbuses on the Bus MTX layer and open the Sends tab. This will show the send controls to all six Matrix buses. The Main LR and M/C buses can also send to the Matrix buses.

You cannot route the Matrix buses to XLR outputs directly. They need to be staged on the Out 1-16, Ultranet or Aux Out tables first.
      • Aug 14
      • Routing XLR outputs, are these the matrix outputs?
        Gordon Okafor-Ross That's absolutely right, I was able to turn down the matrix buses from the sends tab, I thought they were the XLR assignments on the routing tab. Great resource, thanks so much.
        • Aug 14
Go to page