Statistics

260,764 members
139,393 posts
  • New
    nrgrecords
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

I`ve recieve no LICENSE for MD4 NATIVE.  Paid via PayPal !!!!

0 20
  • New
    MickPitman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Can I use M-Air 1.6.5 on a 2016 MacBook Pro with an intel processor

0 31
    • MickPitman
      DavidKnighton Hello Mick,
      M-Air 1.6.5 is an iOS app (iPad only) so the answer would be no, it will not install/run on an intel based Mac. I'm not even certain how you would go about downloading it from the App Store to be honest. What you want to download is M-Air EDIT for Man/PC. It is far superior than the iPad version.
      • Mar 31
  • New
    AnimatoreDigitale
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

We have bought 4 podcastudio 2 usb in my school, but we don't found the drivers and the software to use it. Please could you give us a help? I'm looking for the files on this site but I don't find nothing, only a guide and two photos....

0 53
  • New
    bobos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

no code for vss4 hd after pay-pall purchase....36 hours is gone...

1 6
    • bobos
      PedroRodrigues Hy bobos thank you for your post, I have found your ILOK ACCOUNT and I have deposited the VSS4 NATIVE , can you please Log-in your ILOK ACCOUNT and activate your licence. Thank you
      • Nov 28
      • no code for vss4 hd after pay-pall purchase....
        bobos yes, thats it...thanks! ...
        • ·
        • Nov 28
  • New
    R7645882Gds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

2021/11/26 16:35:59 Purchased JST TC 2290 NATIVE.

Paypal payment.

I haven't received an activation code.

TC 2290 NATIVE.

Item No .: 947200000 $ 59.00 USD 1 $ 59.00 USD.

read more...
    0 41
    • R7645882Gds
      PedroRodrigues Hi R7645882Gds, thank you for your post,can you please provide your ILOK USERNAME via PM so I can check what append. Thank you
      • Nov 28
      • I haven't received an activation code.
        R7645882Gds What is the method via MP?
        • ·
        • Nov 28
        jackplug Hi Pedro are you from TC? I and many others have paid for products and not received anything, no information, links or anything. Can you help?
        • ·
        • Mon at 11:09 AM
        PedroRodrigues Hi R7645882Gds PM is via private message,please provide your ILOK USERNAME via PM so I can check what append. Thank you
        • Thu at 2:33 AM
    • R7645882Gds
      R7645882Gds

I logged in to my iLOK account and confirmed.
      I haven't received the activation code yet.
      please let me know.

• Wed at 4:15 AM
        PedroRodrigues Hi R7645882Gds Please provide your ILOK USERNAME via PM so I can check what append. Thank you
        • Thu at 2:33 AM
  • lpagross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-21

When I'm in the EQ page I often have the Real Time Analyser turned on. Whenever I choose the LR Bus it flips to display that analysis in the EQ page, but when I choose a channel it continues to display the LR Bus analysis until I change something in the channel, then the RTA displays correctly. I say correctly, but maybe I'm missing something, is there some advantage to displaying the LR Bus analysis? This is in X32 Edit 4.1, not on the front panel of the X32 Rack.

read more...
    0 317
    • lpagross
      GaryHiggins Maybe it's the rta settings? When connected to your mixer, hit utility/rta. Not totally sure what you are wanting but maybe something in there (esp with rta source) explains it or changes it to what you want?
      • August 21, 2020
      • X32 Edit 4.1 RTA
        lpagross That was it, thanks. I had Main selected as the RTA Source, changing that to Selected Channel displays whatever channel I select as the RTA source, in fact as it says on the page. Great piece of software.
        • ·
        • August 21, 2020
  • New
    fotinos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-21

Hi.

I never recieved the email with an activation code. I create a ticket  in the technical category, because there is not one for the plug ins activation process (i send all the information needed - pay,name,ilok).

Is anything better i can do?

Thanks.

read more...
    1 18
    • fotinos
      PedroRodrigues

Hi fotinos, thank you for your post, can your please provide the pay,name,ilok that you mention via PM to me so I can assist on this matter. Thank you

• Oct 21
  • New
    ranold1956
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

Good evening,

On November 27, 2021, I bought on your site MASTER X NATIVE and VSS4 HD NATIVE under the transaction number 6WY98534W5637615S

Until now I have not received a confirmation email from you nor the authorizations for the plugins on my mailbox.

I beg you to resolve this.

my ilock account is: [email protected]

my email box: [email protected]

I enclose the proof of purchase with my request.

Regards.

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 3
    • ranold1956
      NicJonesMT Your License has now been deposited to your iLok account.

Please login to your iLok License Manager account, Right click on the license and select the location you would like to activate it to (Physical iLok or your Machine).
      You will then need to download the Installers from the product page from the TC Electronic Download Centre.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/downloads.html

Once activated and installed you will be able to use your new software.
      • Mon at 3:09 AM
    • ranold1956
      ranold1956

Thank you, everything is back to normal.
      Regards.

• Mon at 5:00 AM
  • New
    Thedeepseadoc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-28

This app isn't available in the iOS App Store, where can I get it?

0 49
  • New
    Fozman1959
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hi,
    Finally decided that, rather than fumbling and floundering around, I'd come here & ask (hopefully) the guys that know the answers...

Bought a QX1202USB a little while back & have been using it as a quick & dirty way to listen to my guitar & play along with YouTube videos & other music tracks. So far, so good.

However, I notice that there's a chunk of software that I can download & as I'm now wanting to do some recording using Reaper, I wondered how the "All software for Windows" could help (if at all) and, if it can, wtf do I need to do to make it work?

It includes...

• Audio software (Audacity & Podcasting stuff) - though I'm going to use Reaper so can probably ignore these
    • VST Effects - a zipped folder containing other zipped folders
    • VST Hosts 
    • VST Instruments - a zipped folder containing other zipped folders

So, do I have to unzip each one in turn or can I do in one go & if so, where do I send them to and how do I use them?

Would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction as I've not much hair left that I can risk tearing it out!

Cheers

read more...
    0 68
    • Fozman1959
      Paul_Vannatto Reaper is definitely a good choice for a DAW (my favorite). If you are using Windows as your OS, then the VST Effects (and maybe VST Instruments) can be used in Reaper. Understand that the QX1202USB USB output is stereo only and outputs the Main LR. So if you want to record separate tracks, you will need to pan one of the instruments/vocals hard right and the other one hard left. Then bring them into Reaper as 2 mono inputs.
      • Jun 3
Go to page