Statistics

254,389 members
132,072 posts
  • Nyllet
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the Finalizer app 2 days ago through PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. Added ticket CAS-117192-H9G1Z0 in Care Portal but no human answer in 48 hours. What to do next?
    0 62
    • Nyllet
      NicJonesMT Hi there,

I have emailed you earlier today. Can you please check your spam/junk folder and let me know your iLok User ID.

I can then manually deposit the license for you.
      • July 7, 2020
      • FINALIZER DESKTOP SOFTWARE
        Nyllet I've replied to your email now.
        • July 7, 2020
      • FINALIZER DESKTOP SOFTWARE
        Nyllet Thanks Nic, works fine =)
        • July 7, 2020
  • New
    rgast5150
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Hi!

I received my link for the Polytune Plug-In I bought and the link to download it doesn't work.

A little frustrated...

Thanks!

0 74
    • rgast5150
      Nigel67 Hi, I am sorry to hear that the link you were given is not working. I will contact the relevant people and find out why. We were making some updates over the weekend. This could have been the cause of the issue. Can you give the link another try?
      • November 1, 2020
      • Download links not working.....
        Nigel67 I am going to send you an e-mail with a new link.
        • November 2, 2020
    • rgast5150
      rgast5150 Hi Nigel,Just tried again, same results..."It seems we can't find the page you're looking for."
      • November 2, 2020
    • rgast5150
      rgast5150 Hi Nigel! Found the new link, it went to my junk mail. That worked and I was able to install the plugin. Thanks for your assistance!
      • November 2, 2020
      • Download links not working.....
        Nigel67 No problem, sorry for the issue in the first place.
        • November 3, 2020
  • New
    JrgenBecker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23
    Hi,

I have a question.
    How can you write automation in Logic Pro X 10.6.0 with the Icon Controller. Unfortunately I can only control the autamtion of the software (plugin). There is no reaction with the controller.

Thanx

jb
    read more...
    0 48
    • JrgenBecker
      DavidKnighton Hello JrgenBecker,
      Which controller are you referring to? As far as I'm aware, the controllers are proprietary to the plugins. I don't think they allow for any 3rd party automation control.
      • Jun 23
    • JrgenBecker
      JrgenBecker

Sorry,
      maybe I did not express myself correctly.
      I mean, for example, the TC electronic Midas Dyn 3000 controller with the plugin.
      Here I cannot write automation in the plug-in from the controller. I can only set the automation with the mouse, but not from the controller with the sliders.
      Take the ratio controller as an example. Thank you for your help. jb

• Jun 23
  • New
    k3pto
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-02-15

I am relatively new to using the X32 Edit program and am quite impressed with it.  However, I have version 4.2 and I cannot seem to find the built-in USB recorder.  Where can I find it?

0 37
    • k3pto
      RexBeckett Hi k3pto, the USB recorder buttons only appear in x32 Edit when there is an open connecton to the X32 hardware. The buttons will be under the scene Load & Save buttons.
      • Feb 15
    • k3pto
      k3pto Hi Rex, Thank you, That certainly explains it!
      • Feb 15
  • New
    sklink
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-07

We are using a Midas M32R Live with the related iPad apps for two iPad devices. They are no longer connecting. The iPads can ping the M32R but the Midas app is just "listening" and never connects. No changes have been made except for the iOS update to version 14.6 has occurred. The M32R is running firmware 4.06. Is this app in need of an update or am I missing something?

Steve

read more...
    0 65
    • sklink
      Nigel67 Hi sklink. We don't know of any issues with the 14.6 update. I would try uninstalling and then re-installing the app to see if that makes a difference. It may be a security preference that Apple have added with this release and re-installing the app fixes the issue. If this doesn't work, please fill in a Technical Support ticket and we will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Jun 7
      • iPad with iOS 14.6 not connecting
        DavidKnighton I'd like to comment that I ran a test yesterday to determine whether 14.6 update is an issue with X/M32 MIX APP. I got a pop-up message stating that the app needs to be updated to work with iOS 14.6. I deleted the app and reinstalled from the APP STORE and was able to connect without further issue.
        • Jun 8
    • sklink
      sklink I deleted and re-installed the Midas app on the iPads. No change. It still is just "listening" and never connects. I am still able to ping the M32R from the iPads. I have submitted a Tech Support ticket.
      • Jun 11
  • New
    Tmatomas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

No receipt either

ilok: tmatomas

email: [email protected] 

1 40
    • Tmatomas
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tomas Please log in your ILOK ACCOUNT as the MD4 HD NATIVE was activated on the Mon Apr 05 2021 11:19:26 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time). Thank you
      • Apr 7
  • New
    charlesfrickard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-02

Hello all,

Thanks for reading. I've run into a bit of an issue with both versions of X/M32-Edit softwares. Was able to download and install bpth apps and import/build/export show file, no problem.

But now when I try to open either (no matter how many power cycles, uninstall/reinstalls), they give me the message that they have quit unexpectedly and give me the options to ignore or report to apple.

The file I created sounds great and works fine. Suggestions?? I've found a statement from Behringer about the X/M32-Air/Q/Edit apps not being officially supported on High Sierra, but I'd assume that would've been fixed by now...

TIA!

read more...
    0 160
    • charlesfrickard
      GaryHiggins What firmware on the X32? That might be your issue, using the latest programs without the latest firmware. I suppose another option is to use older versions of the Edit program and see if the issue goes away. I have had no issues with Mojave or Catalina can't say on High Sierra for sure, but I don't recall issues.
      • December 1, 2020
      • M32/X32-Edit 4.2 crashing on High Sierra
        charlesfrickard Both versions are current (4.2). I actually tried to locate an older version of the software and was unsuccessful.
        • December 5, 2020
    • charlesfrickard
      DavidKnighton Hellos Charles Rickard,
      tRY renaming/deleting the X32-Edit folder in
      C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming
      Please let us know if this helps.
      • December 3, 2020
        charlesfrickard I am sorry, but I cannot locate that folder using that pathway...
        • December 5, 2020
        GaryHiggins Make sure you don’t have folders “hidden” with folder options, pretty sure that folder will be a hidden one otherwise.
        • December 6, 2020
  • New
    micdim
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-12-02

Hi I just downloaded the new version of Midas M-Air-Edit for Mac, but after opening it, it says X-Air-Edit? I know that they are the same company & apps work identical, but anybody know if a M-Air-Edit update is coming?

Also this new X-Air-Edit version 1.6 is slower on my Mac Mojave 10.11.6, and now both versions keep crashing.

Thank you!

read more...
    0 82
    • micdim
      john0121 Hi Michael, I just tested the download too from the Midas page and find the same. I'll check with the web team and see if we can get this resolved.
      • December 1, 2020
    • micdim
      john0121 Hi Michael, links working now to download the M version.
      • December 2, 2020
    • micdim
      micdim Hi John, thanks for fixing the link. P.S. The new version's graphics seem to be slow showing up. All the interface graphics come in slowly one at a time. Any thoughts on this?
      • December 2, 2020
      • Midas M-Air-Edit New Version 1.6?
        john0121 Not happening for me on the PC version everything is loading instantly. Are you on an older computer?
        • December 3, 2020
      • Midas M-Air-Edit New Version 1.6?
        micdim The graphics only come in one at a time when starting the application. Once it's up and running it seems fine. Just a little annoying since the last version would come up right away.
        I have a MacPro 5,1 mid 2012 with 2 x 3.46. GHz 6-core intel and Radeon RX 580 8GB Video card. Mojave 10.11.6 operating system, and Also 40Gigs of Ram.
        • December 3, 2020
  • New
    sseymour7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Hi: I bought VSS3 in 2018: is it compatible with Catalina?  Forgive me if a thread on this already exists, but I could not find it if it does.  Thanks in advance.

Stan Seymour

0 66
    • sseymour7
      KyleJohnson Hi Stan, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Yes, VSS3 Native is 64 bit and compatible with Catalina.
      • November 2, 2020
  • jchavis2020
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-19

What's going on with the M32-edit app?  For about two months now it just won't stay connected and often won't reconnect.

0 39
    • jchavis2020
      Paul_Vannatto Evidently you have a network issue. Are you using ethernet or wifi to connect your PC to the router? Check the ethernet cable between the M32 and router. It may need to be replaced.
      • September 19, 2020
      • App is disconnecting and will not reconnect.
        jchavis2020 Thanks Paul. I wasn't a bad cable. I just needed to prioritize the connecting devices to router.
        • October 26, 2020
      • App is disconnecting and will not reconnect.
        Paul_Vannatto Glad to hear you figured it out, James
        • October 26, 2020
Go to page