That's used from today.
    Efecter can't be downloaded.
    There are too much registration items.
    They aren't kind at all.
    I use time. My time passes wastefully.

read more...
    0 54
    • Kyan
      john0121 Hi Togashi, it sounds like you want to register to get a copy of the Tracktion Waveform software? if this is the case please contact us via the tech support form and we will assist you from there.
      • September 20, 2020
  • New
    CrisBonis
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-07-27

This app is 100% CLEAN and 100% FREE

Get your copy of VISUAL CHECK @ https://www.dacris.it/visc/index.html

Digital mixer software test for all Encoder - Button Fader - Display - LED via LAN network

This is a last beta, Pre-official release, Please if you find any kind of error send an e-mail with
    detailed error report to [email protected]

Thank you @ all for the error/bug feedback support.

Cris Bonis Italy

https://www.dacris.it/visc/index.html

read more...
    0 28
  • New
    micko_w
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-19

Hi,

My tone print editor won't functon on my mac anymore & I couldn't find a place to download a new version on the App store

Can anyone provide me with a link please?

Many thanks

0 59
  • DimitriB
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi I use VSS3 for live sound with the software LiveProfessor 2. Before I used it on a Mac Mini with macOS Sierra and now I would like to use it on a Macbook Pro with macOS Catalina. On my Macbook pro, when I load a session that have been created on my Mac mini when it load the VSS3 the software crash and I have the message "render start failed". I have contacted Live Professor guy and he doesn't understand why it crash and what this message mean. Can you help me ? Thank you
    read more...
    0 61
    • DimitriB
      KyleJohnson Hi DimitriB, does this issue only occur if you run a session that was created on the Mac Mini? So if you start a fresh session on your Macbook Pro does the issue occur? It might be best if we can take this troubleshooting to an email thread, can you please submit a Support ticket using the Support button at the top of the page?
      • July 8, 2020
  • lpagross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-13

In the routing tab on the XLR page there is a source called Out 1-8 and Out 9-16. What do these refer to on an X Rack?

0 73
    • lpagross
      CraigFowler Whatever you have staged in the 1st and 2nd halves of the out1-16 tab.
      • August 13, 2020
      • X32 Edit routing tab question
        lpagross That's great, thanks. I confirmed that by routing something else to outputs 5-8. Very flexible.
        • August 13, 2020
    • lpagross
      CraigFowler You could route pretty much any signals you like using the user out tab, then setting the XLR out tab to user out. Even more flexible.
      • August 13, 2020
  • New
    lpagross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-03

I love the MX-Q app, but I've found a couple of bugs in the MX-Q app on iPhone SE 2020:

1 the pan control doesn't seem to work from MX-Q to X32-Edit, or to what I'm hearing

2 the mute for mix bus 11-12 is very temperamental, it only seems to work sometimes & once it's stopped working the app seems to need to be quit to make it work again.

It's a great app, I'll keep looking.

Gordon

read more...
    0 244
    • lpagross
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Gordon, are you connected to an X32 console for both MX-Q and X32-Edit?
      • November 3, 2020
      • MX-Q App
        lpagross Yes, I am connected to the X32 Rack. It was on v4.02 firmware, I've just downloaded v4.03 & installed it, I will let you know how it does.
        • November 4, 2020
    • lpagross
      lpagross I've found the answer to 1, the bus sends for the headphones were set up to follow LR PAN, when I set them to their own pan they now follow the pan setting in the MX-Q app. This makes sense as they should only pan when the stereo bus pans with LR mode on. Hooray!
      • November 4, 2020
    • lpagross
      lpagross Still no way to do 2 yet: the mute for headphone bus 11-12 is very temperamental, it only seems to work sometimes & once it's stopped working the app seems to need to be quit to make it work again. This is the mute on the headphone bus master (or the bus master), it is on the bottom & to the left on the MCA page. No better on firmware 4.03 :-(
      • November 16, 2020
      • MX-Q App
        Paul_Vannatto Hi Gordon, I would recommend using Mixing Station instead of MX-Q for personal monitor mixing. It can be used either for FOH (no restrictions) or for individual monitors (restricted to that particular monitor bus). MX-Q is the official app and hasn't been updated for some time. Mixing Station on the other hand is a 3rd party developer that frequently updates his app and is available for the X32/M32, X-Air/M-Air, the new Wing, as well as some A&H and Soundcraft consoles. It is available for android, iPad, iPhone, PC, Mac and linux
        • November 16, 2020
      • MX-Q App
        lpagross I've downloaded the Mixing Station after your endorsement, but it only supports the X32/M32, X-Air or Wing from Music Tribe, not the X32 Rack plus it's not free, costs from £4.99 to £6.99 (none of the options mention the X32 Rack). I'm afraid it's out. If there are any remote apps that support the X-Rack & are free (there are 8 people in my band, which event at the £4.99 version is going to cost £39.95) that would be great.
        • November 18, 2020
      • MX-Q App
        Paul_Vannatto Yes it supports all X32 including the Rack. That is what I use it on most of the time (I have 2 Racks). Regarding the price, I don't find that extremely expensive for an excellent app. I've paid much more for software that I've used less.
        • November 18, 2020
      • MX-Q App
        lpagross Ok, which profile have you paid for?
        • November 18, 2020
  • New
    MrArkadin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

I feel pain every time I try and navigate this site.

So I am trying to register VSS3 in the hope of being to download the new version (which I'm sure will be another rigmarole). I cannot register VSS3 because the brand drop-down does not work (see attached pic).

I had to jump through hoops to even register this account, now I can't actually do anything. I cannot even create a support ticket because that also needs the brand selecting, so I cannot even contact support to tell there is an issue with the support form! Genius. 

I woud like to add this is the most awful portal I have had the misfortune to use. Finding this forum is a chore, and I couldn't even post earlier for some reason. Please tell me someone is working on improving it.

read more...
    1 84
    • MrArkadin
      Nigel67 Hi MrArkadin. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I have notified our web team and they will be looking at a fix for the issue you are experiencing. In the meantime, I will open a case for you and send an e-mail. You should receive it shortly. Please also check your Spam / Junk folders to make sure it hasn't gone in there. Apologies again.
      • Apr 5
      • VSS3 product registration
        Nigel67 E-mail just sent
        • Apr 5
  • New
    Cleggy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-31

Hey Guys,

Im new here and having a bit of tech trouble with the new TC Helicon

but im excited as know its great gear. Using it well another story.

A friend told me i can find really nice, already constructed quality presets for vocals and acoustic

guitar. I want to find a way to import a few of these into my TC Helicon so i can get going quickly.

Is this possible? Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Any help would be so appreciated.

Cheers,

Cleggy

read more...
    0 43
  • New
    hkolman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

how can I get a demo version?

0 39
  • New
    JohnMilner
    Super Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-20

The App allows control of all the parameter of the Behringer X32 and Midas M32 series of consoles:-

https://apps.apple.com/app/32pro-mx/id1574933248

read more...
    0 7
Go to page