Statistics

294,537 members
177,642 posts
  • New
    JesusFreak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

I've got an M32-R that I use in my studio and have always used the board to dial in monitor mixes.  I'm planning to take it on the road and am trying to get M32-Q or MX-Q working on my Android - need the band to do the same.  All I can download from Google Play is v1.1.  Anybody know where I can download the most current version?

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    MrArkadin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

I feel pain every time I try and navigate this site.

So I am trying to register VSS3 in the hope of being to download the new version (which I'm sure will be another rigmarole). I cannot register VSS3 because the brand drop-down does not work (see attached pic).

I had to jump through hoops to even register this account, now I can't actually do anything. I cannot even create a support ticket because that also needs the brand selecting, so I cannot even contact support to tell there is an issue with the support form! Genius. 

I woud like to add this is the most awful portal I have had the misfortune to use. Finding this forum is a chore, and I couldn't even post earlier for some reason. Please tell me someone is working on improving it.

read more...
    1 89
    • MrArkadin
      Nigel67 Hi MrArkadin. I am very sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I have notified our web team and they will be looking at a fix for the issue you are experiencing. In the meantime, I will open a case for you and send an e-mail. You should receive it shortly. Please also check your Spam / Junk folders to make sure it hasn't gone in there. Apologies again.
      • April 5, 2021
      • VSS3 product registration
        Nigel67 E-mail just sent
        • April 5, 2021
  • New
    Cleggy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-31

Hey Guys,

Im new here and having a bit of tech trouble with the new TC Helicon

but im excited as know its great gear. Using it well another story.

A friend told me i can find really nice, already constructed quality presets for vocals and acoustic

guitar. I want to find a way to import a few of these into my TC Helicon so i can get going quickly.

Is this possible? Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Any help would be so appreciated.

Cheers,

Cleggy

read more...
    0 53
  • New
    intruder75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-09

Maybe I can't see the wood for the trees: Where can I find comprehensive manual for the M32-Edit application?

0 11
    • intruder75
      Paul_Vannatto I don't believe a "comprehensive manual" was ever created for the M32-Edit, either officially or 3rd party.
      • Feb 9
  • New
    hkolman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

how can I get a demo version?

0 40
  • New
    JohnMilner
    Super Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-20

The App allows control of all the parameter of the Behringer X32 and Midas M32 series of consoles:-

https://apps.apple.com/app/32pro-mx/id1574933248

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    Seveneke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-24

Hi,

I have 2 TD-3's & one Crave and I like to use the Synthtribe sequencer a lot to create or back-up my sequences.
    This works great for the TD-3.
    Edit a sequence, press "store" and the pattern will instantly refresh while it's playing.
    - With the Crave I have to switch to another pattern on back to have it refresh (not a big deal.-).

Also, for the TD-3 you can create a dump file. Containing all the sequences stored on your machine which is great as back-up and it can be imported later on or on another TD-3 should you wish to.
    - This option is not available for the Crave.

One final question in general about the sequencer: why is it not possible to resize it? I saw different Youtubers complaining about that & I find it pretty annoying too.

Could this be implemented as well in a future update?
    Thank you for your response.
    Have a nice day :-)

read more...
    0 278
    • Seveneke
      NicJonesMT Hi Seveneke.
      If possible could you please click Support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket about this. We can then try and get this sorted.
      • May 24, 2021
    • Seveneke
      Seveneke

Hi NicJonesMT,
      Thank you for your suggestion.
      Ticket created!

Have a nice day!

• May 24, 2021
    • Seveneke
      Seveneke Well, I thought I'd have a look, and the ticket has been set to "solved".
      No email or whatsoever... what a bummer!
      • June 9, 2021
  • lpagross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-14

No matter what I route to the XLR outputs of the X32 Rack the matrix output faders always show some signal (even when there is no signal on them, like channels 25-32 of the USB card). What am I doing wrong? How do you route something to the matrix faders on the BusMtx page of the software?

read more...
    0 94
    • lpagross
      RexBeckett Select one of the sixteen Mixbuses on the Bus MTX layer and open the Sends tab. This will show the send controls to all six Matrix buses. The Main LR and M/C buses can also send to the Matrix buses.

You cannot route the Matrix buses to XLR outputs directly. They need to be staged on the Out 1-16, Ultranet or Aux Out tables first.
      • August 14, 2020
      • Routing XLR outputs, are these the matrix outputs?
        lpagross That's absolutely right, I was able to turn down the matrix buses from the sends tab, I thought they were the XLR assignments on the routing tab. Great resource, thanks so much.
        • August 14, 2020
  • New
    thevoicefm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-01

I've downloaded and installed the installer as directed for my newly purchased TC 2290 controller but I don't see the software for my controller showing up in my DAW (Reason 11 Suite). Please help.

0 46
  • New
    DoubleA
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-02-10

Same problem as two years ago… Where can we find Intellidrive for iPad?
    Sincerely,

Anders Andersson

Double A Design

Sweden

0 9
Go to page