Statistics

298,810 members
182,475 posts
  • New
    Tomringer22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-26

How do I get the software and plugins I was told I could get after registration, wich was very difficault and time consuming

0 16
    • Tomringer22
      Nigel67 Hi Tomringer22. You were sent an automated reply yesterday when you registered your product containing the free licence and link to download Traktion. I will send it again, but please also check your spam and junk folders as the e-mails can end up in them sometimes. Many thanks
      • Feb 26
  • New
    micdim
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-12-02

Hi I just downloaded the new version of Midas M-Air-Edit for Mac, but after opening it, it says X-Air-Edit? I know that they are the same company & apps work identical, but anybody know if a M-Air-Edit update is coming?

Also this new X-Air-Edit version 1.6 is slower on my Mac Mojave 10.11.6, and now both versions keep crashing.

Thank you!

read more...
    0 101
    • micdim
      john0121 Hi Michael, I just tested the download too from the Midas page and find the same. I'll check with the web team and see if we can get this resolved.
      • December 1, 2020
    • micdim
      john0121 Hi Michael, links working now to download the M version.
      • December 2, 2020
    • micdim
      micdim Hi John, thanks for fixing the link. P.S. The new version's graphics seem to be slow showing up. All the interface graphics come in slowly one at a time. Any thoughts on this?
      • December 2, 2020
      • Midas M-Air-Edit New Version 1.6?
        john0121 Not happening for me on the PC version everything is loading instantly. Are you on an older computer?
        • December 3, 2020
      • Midas M-Air-Edit New Version 1.6?
        micdim The graphics only come in one at a time when starting the application. Once it's up and running it seems fine. Just a little annoying since the last version would come up right away.
        I have a MacPro 5,1 mid 2012 with 2 x 3.46. GHz 6-core intel and Radeon RX 580 8GB Video card. Mojave 10.11.6 operating system, and Also 40Gigs of Ram.
        • December 3, 2020
  • New
    sseymour7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-02

Hi: I bought VSS3 in 2018: is it compatible with Catalina?  Forgive me if a thread on this already exists, but I could not find it if it does.  Thanks in advance.

Stan Seymour

0 88
    • sseymour7
      KyleJohnson Hi Stan, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Yes, VSS3 Native is 64 bit and compatible with Catalina.
      • November 2, 2020
  • jchavis2020
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-19

What's going on with the M32-edit app?  For about two months now it just won't stay connected and often won't reconnect.

0 65
    • jchavis2020
      Paul_Vannatto Evidently you have a network issue. Are you using ethernet or wifi to connect your PC to the router? Check the ethernet cable between the M32 and router. It may need to be replaced.
      • September 19, 2020
      • App is disconnecting and will not reconnect.
        jchavis2020 Thanks Paul. I wasn't a bad cable. I just needed to prioritize the connecting devices to router.
        • October 26, 2020
      • App is disconnecting and will not reconnect.
        Paul_Vannatto Glad to hear you figured it out, James
        • October 26, 2020
  • Kyan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-19

I bought Q502USB.
    It was forgot when it was.
    It was forgot where it was bought.
    Because time has passed.
    That's used from today.
    Efecter can't be downloaded.
    There are too much registration items.
    They aren't kind at all.
    I use time. My time passes wastefully.

read more...
    0 60
    • Kyan
      john0121 Hi Togashi, it sounds like you want to register to get a copy of the Tracktion Waveform software? if this is the case please contact us via the tech support form and we will assist you from there.
      • September 20, 2020
  • New
    CrisBonis
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-07-27

This app is 100% CLEAN and 100% FREE

Get your copy of VISUAL CHECK @ https://www.dacris.it/visc/index.html

Digital mixer software test for all Encoder - Button Fader - Display - LED via LAN network

This is a last beta, Pre-official release, Please if you find any kind of error send an e-mail with
    detailed error report to [email protected]

Thank you @ all for the error/bug feedback support.

Cris Bonis Italy

https://www.dacris.it/visc/index.html

read more...
    0 43
  • New
    richoz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-12

Hello, I've just purchased Sub'n'Up mini. It works great.

I'm trying to add only the low (bass) frequency from my guitar, ignoring the mid and high. Something like Boss OC-5 does. I have tried using Tone Print and edit the input EQ to hi-cut, but without any success.

Any tips from anyone here?

Thanks,

Richoz

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    micko_w
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-19

Hi,

My tone print editor won't functon on my mac anymore & I couldn't find a place to download a new version on the App store

Can anyone provide me with a link please?

Many thanks

0 71
  • DimitriB
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi I use VSS3 for live sound with the software LiveProfessor 2. Before I used it on a Mac Mini with macOS Sierra and now I would like to use it on a Macbook Pro with macOS Catalina. On my Macbook pro, when I load a session that have been created on my Mac mini when it load the VSS3 the software crash and I have the message "render start failed". I have contacted Live Professor guy and he doesn't understand why it crash and what this message mean. Can you help me ? Thank you
    read more...
    0 76
    • DimitriB
      KyleJohnson Hi DimitriB, does this issue only occur if you run a session that was created on the Mac Mini? So if you start a fresh session on your Macbook Pro does the issue occur? It might be best if we can take this troubleshooting to an email thread, can you please submit a Support ticket using the Support button at the top of the page?
      • July 8, 2020
  • lpagross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-13

In the routing tab on the XLR page there is a source called Out 1-8 and Out 9-16. What do these refer to on an X Rack?

0 92
    • lpagross
      CraigFowler Whatever you have staged in the 1st and 2nd halves of the out1-16 tab.
      • August 13, 2020
      • X32 Edit routing tab question
        lpagross That's great, thanks. I confirmed that by routing something else to outputs 5-8. Very flexible.
        • August 13, 2020
    • lpagross
      CraigFowler You could route pretty much any signals you like using the user out tab, then setting the XLR out tab to user out. Even more flexible.
      • August 13, 2020
Go to page