Statistics

209,190 members
81,489 posts
  • sirtezza
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-07

No new drivers For Konnekt is not good business, here’s why….

I have a TC Electronic Konnekt6. It has been a good workhorse for a number of years. I have recently upgraded my iMac and have found that old drivers aren’t suitable for the new OS, they haven’t been updated. The tribe has decided not support these older units, basically rendering my interface useless. I have strong feelings about this and would like to express them here. (Not that anyone from the ‘tribe’ will really care).
    I’m trying to understand this cynical decision to no longer support older units, there is no practical or technical reason, updating the drivers to 64 bit would be a simple task, they could even charge a small fee that I’m sure most would happily pay, but no, no new drivers, in the bin with your perfectly functioning units and off to the shops to buy a new one. A poor decision on so many levels! This toxic, ‘sales at any cost’ mentality can only be described as short sighted at best, cynical and highly corrupt at worst. To treat your loyal customers in this fashion has surely begun a slippery slope to the bottom. I will be telling as many people as I can about this and will go out of my way to have people understand what has happened. If you buy a product from these people, not too far down the line THEY WILL SHAFT YOU!

read more...
    0 113
    • sirtezza
      dzemal5

Hi,

I have a konnekt 24d. I also need this answer, what are we going to do? Do we need to just walk away, and buy new product? Please advice. I need near control panel for my mac catalina 10.15.4.

best!

• April 30, 2020
    • sirtezza
      barbaroja

Wow this is too sad to read. Specially for people who have used TC for life like me.

• May 24, 2020
  • tomkeene
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-09-29

where is a definitive xtouch-x touch compact logic manual/video/tutorial

0 8
  • athnony
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-26

Hi all - I'm having trouble getting the footswitch "reset" feature to work on my Clarity M Stereo. Do I need to use a certain type of footswitch? I've tried a few different keyboard sustain pedals without any luck.

Also, I'm using the Clarity in plugin mode - would that affect the footswitch in any way (I assume not)?

read more...
    0 42
    • athnony
      WilliamR Hello Anthony, Please be sure you are using a two-button footswitch with a TRS cable as shown in the diagram on page 7 of the users manual.
      • July 28, 2020
    • athnony
      WilliamR https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/documents/tcelectronic/CLARITY%20M_CLARITY%20M%20STEREO_M_EN.pdf
      • July 28, 2020
      • Clarity M Stereo Footswitch not recognized
        athnony Thanks for the help William. I did try 2 different two-button foot switches with TRS ends like those pictured - both did not work. Do you know if this dual pedal needs to be a momentary switch pedal, or a latching on/off type pedal? If you have a model of pedal you can recommend, I'll gladly take whatever advice you can give me!
        • July 28, 2020
    • athnony
      WilliamR In relation to your question:

“For a clarity M, Do you know if this dual pedal needs to be a momentary switch pedal, or a latching on/off type pedal? If you have a model of pedal you can recommend, I'll gladly take whatever advice you can give me!”

I would recommend a momentary switch pedal since the GPI inputs on the Clarity M acts like the PAUSE/PLAY and RESET buttons on the product itself – these buttons are momentary.

The connected switch must support the ¼ Jack pin assignments specified in the manual – see picture below

GPI1 is activated by momentarily shorting Jack Tip and Jack Sleeve
      GPI2 is activated by momentarily shorting Jack Ring and Jack Sleeve

My only experience connecting a foot switch to Clarity M is using a MXR M199 (Single Tap Tempo Switch) which work fine and is TRS configurable through DIP switches inside. I believe they also make dual pedals, but I would assume that some of the Behringer pedals might work as well - e.g. FS112BV Dual Momentary Footswitch
      • July 31, 2020
      • Clarity M Stereo Footswitch not recognized
        athnony Awesome, thanks for such a detailed response William! I'll try one with that configuration.
        • July 31, 2020
  • Torsten
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-08
    0 125
  • BONOMAN5064
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-27

Hello everyone..I'm jose in Miami, Fl..Just purchased an AIR XR18..hobby musician..just started a band. Would love quick tools on how to learn this sytem.

Thanks.

0 8
  • bjaotea
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-20

Dear Homies,

windows 7 64bit TI firewire konnekt48:

which TC Near version won't crash? I've tried 2.4, 2.5, 3.5., 3.6..

Is it the 32bit/64bit hoohaa?

about to try it with windows 10 installation and macosx sierra in virtual box... just to re-route the outputs... I get input signal atm. But no phones, mains, or channel outs.

Love yous,

Ben

read more...
    0 72
  • JohnDi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-06

Hello I'm new here and can't submit a care ticket (no phone?) So I hope someone can help me...

I have a problem with the Behringer Motor 61. Everything seems to be working so far, but only one note (G2) has sustain in Cubase Elements. Other midi keyboards work just fine. And in Kontakt as a stand alone the key has no sustain and works as it should.??

read more...
    0 197
    • JohnDi
      KenMitchell

Hi John ( @JohnDi ), 

Welcome to the community.  There is no longer a CARE email nor phone number.  The only way to contact support is through the support web page. 

I'd recommend opening a support ticket here: https://www.behringer.com/brand/behringer/support#googtrans(en|en)

You should get an auto-reply email shortly after telling you that you will be contacted within one business day.  As of late, that is more like a week so, you'll need to be patient. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• October 6, 2019
  • dlogneb
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-01

I just purchase the Clarity M meter and hooked it up to my iMac Pro running Avid Comoser 2019 (OS X 10.13.6).  

I installed the plugin and hooked it up via USB.  But whenever I play, instead of seeing streo meters, it just says "offline mode" and doesn't allow me to press any button other than "reset" which stops it from doing anything.

read more...
    0 96
    • dlogneb
      dlogneb

To add to my comment, on the left side I see the "radar" which shows a single level around the circle, but on the right, where the main stereo meters are it says "offline mode / processing".  Additionally the "Mono Deviation" is off on the left side, even though the signal is often literally mono tracks without any panning.

• May 1, 2020
    • dlogneb
      TC-Claus

Hi dlogneb,

On the Clarity M - Press SYS and change USB Mode to "Plug-in"

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• May 2, 2020
    • dlogneb
      dlogneb

Claus, 

Yes, I am in "plugin mode".  The Meter is receiving signal.   But the only thing that really works is the left hand "radar" meter.  The right side shows some information "progam LUFS", etc., but any meters just disappear and dispaly "offline mode".

From the moment I play signal, the meter says "offline mode" and won't allow me to change anything.  I can't change the view to the other pages on the left side, or do anything at alll. I am only offered "cancel" as an option at which point the meter resets and there is no signal until I stop playing and start again, at which point it repeats.   

• May 3, 2020
    • dlogneb
      TC-Claus

Hi dlogneb,

I've now replicated Your setup and see the issue - strange as Avid Media Composer uses the same plug-in format (AAX) ass Pro Tools and there are no issues in that application. We will investigate further!

As a temporary solution You could try the digital input.

Thanks for Your report and stay safe from

Claus

• May 4, 2020
  • New
    bradp015
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Hi, 

Having some trouble making this work.

Clarity M >>>stock cable d sub fanout #1 cable to BNC to XLR adapter (as stated in manual)>>>connected to 1. mackie dl32r AES out, and 2. Aphex Compellor AES out. Signal present at outputs but not apparent at Clarity meter. (I have not confirmed signal is at the AES output but assume it would be on both devices)

I see metering at about 20-30db less than expected. (It may be just noise? I do not have a way to monitor the AES outputs of the mackie and compellor) Peaks around -35db. Although Im running a -12LUFS signal out the analog outputs of both devices. (mackie and compellor)

> On the mackie I was not able to get lock when I adjusted input to AES1 on the clarity. Never locked.

> on the Compellor, lock didnt happen for a while, although I was new to connecting to AES and it may have been user error in selecting AES1 in the sys prefs.)

I am using the adapter stated in the manual. I am using the stock fan out cable. Nothing else is connected other than power to the clarity. I have used this unit with Optical sp/dif and toslink with success. (analog RCA to AD converter to clarity). I have also tried AES out of a x32 without success. Pls comment if you have ANY troubleshooting ideas!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Any help apreciated!!!

Brad P

thank you!

read more...
    0 10
    • bradp015
      PedroRodrigues Hi Brad have you tried specific AES 50 cables on the case of the Mackie as the AES50 is transmitter at higher frequencies than the one supported via a XLR cable? Are you using the Neutrik NA2FBNC adapter to bridge the BNC connection with XLR connection present on the Sub D cable? Have you selected the digital input source for AES on the Clarity M?
      • Jan 15
    • bradp015
      bradp015 -- I'm using the cable provided by TC electronics.
      -- I am using the Neutrik adapter to bridge the BNC connection with XLR connection present on the D sub cable That is provided in the clarity box. The fan out cable.
      -- I have selected the AES one, AES two, AES three, and optical choices on the clarity.
      Thank you for your ideas
      • Jan 15
    • bradp015
      bradp015 Any other things you think I might try???
      • Jan 16
      • Clarity M running in stereo via AES XLR adapter connector not working
        PedroRodrigues Hi bradp015 can you confirm that when you select the digital input, you are selecting the correct channels? The options are AES 1, 2, 3, 1-3 (5.1 surround).
        • Jan 18
    • bradp015
      bradp015 thank you Pedro!!!
      When i select the dig channels i can see on the display AES1, AES2,AES3 etc....
      How long does it take for the clarity to lock to the digital input?
      Does it auto select the sample rate/bit depth?
      The manual isnt very specific about it all..
      thank you for your help!!!
      • Jan 18
        PedroRodrigues It should not take long to lock on to the input signal. Can you please provide details on the signal inputting on the Clarity M? Thank you
        • Jan 19
    • bradp015
      bradp015 The device is a Aphex Compellor with AES out. The XLR to BNC adapter to the tc elec included cable assembly fan out with D sub is connected to the clarity. Signal is a commercial song playing thru the mackie dl32R going to the compellor. The analog outs of the comopellor is routed to a tricaster video switcher.
      • Jan 19
        PedroRodrigues Hi bradp015 can you confirm if the signal outputting form the tricaster is AES3?
        • Jan 20
  • SebastianKuhn
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-11-01

hi all,

i m searching for the device control software for the LM2 19" device.

support from TC are not able to help, because the LM2 is too old

maybe anybody of you can help to find the software. google did not help.

hope fully any on of you have these software still available.

thx so much

all the best

Sebastian

read more...
    0 282
Go to page