Statistics

250,609 members
127,789 posts
  • New
    jamallen44
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-13

I have a Behringer monitor2usb controller and am having some issue lately I’m sure it’s not a problem with this controller but I have a question. Does audio pass from my pc into my Behrenger monitor 2 usb controller thtough usb or do I need analog cables going to my interface

i have a Yamaha TF Rack I use as a pa mixer/interface This is connected to my pc by usb2 The monitor controller is connected to pc by usb of course. Connected to monitor controller is Behringer sub with a pair of monitor speakers and 1 mono cube speaker. 
    im able to record tracks into cubase with Yamaha but I can't hear them when using Yamaha soundcard and can't hear anything with headphones out of Yamaha aux mix to overdub

i do get audio when I switch over to a different soundcard which leads me to believe it is a setting within the tf rack

thank you,

Jeff

read more...
    0 5
    • jamallen44
      NicJonesMT Hi Jeff.
      Yes it would go from your computer via USB.

If possible could you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical; support ticket. From there we can go through some trouble shooting with you.
      • Sep 14
    • jamallen44
      Jacktunes Great work
      • Sep 14
    • jamallen44
      Jacktunes Please I need u-phoria um2 driver
      • Sep 14
  • New
    henrikh2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hi, new to this forum.

Here is my questions below.

Does anyone know if there is a windows 10 64bit

driver for Impact twin soundcard ??

I know this soundcard is obsolete, but it is still

a very powerfull soundcard.

read more...
    0 58
  • tomkeene
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-09-29

where is a definitive xtouch-x touch compact logic manual/video/tutorial

0 78
  • New
    stoltenberg
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-25

Hi there. 

The encoder in my studiokonnekt 48 remote does not work precise anymore and two leds on the »ring« are broken. 
    Are there spare parts or at least technical specifications for the encoder an dthe leds available? Or is there still a repair service? 

Thank you! 
    Jan

read more...
    0 16
    • stoltenberg
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the support link on the top of the page and create a service ticket and someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Aug 25
  • New
    derekbrin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Where can I find presets and installers for my Clarity M? Are there any recent updates like a Netflix preset?

I vaguely remember an option to get additional presets but I cannot find anything online and anything out there is well over 2 years old.

With the loudness war coming back around again as we mix music for streaming and film for Netflix a lot of us Clarity users are praying for new presets while we use the current metering plugins that are all up to date. I hope TC doesnt forget us.

read more...
    0 66
    • derekbrin
      PedroRodrigues Hi, derekbrin they can be downloaded from the product page on tcelectronic.com.
      Please note that Factory presets 1-5, which normally cannot be altered from Clarity M but can be edited, moved or deleted when connected to a computer.
      • Jan 27
  • athnony
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-26

Hi all - I'm having trouble getting the footswitch "reset" feature to work on my Clarity M Stereo. Do I need to use a certain type of footswitch? I've tried a few different keyboard sustain pedals without any luck.

Also, I'm using the Clarity in plugin mode - would that affect the footswitch in any way (I assume not)?

read more...
    0 132
    • athnony
      WilliamR Hello Anthony, Please be sure you are using a two-button footswitch with a TRS cable as shown in the diagram on page 7 of the users manual.
      • July 28, 2020
    • athnony
      WilliamR https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/documents/tcelectronic/CLARITY%20M_CLARITY%20M%20STEREO_M_EN.pdf
      • July 28, 2020
      • Clarity M Stereo Footswitch not recognized
        athnony Thanks for the help William. I did try 2 different two-button foot switches with TRS ends like those pictured - both did not work. Do you know if this dual pedal needs to be a momentary switch pedal, or a latching on/off type pedal? If you have a model of pedal you can recommend, I'll gladly take whatever advice you can give me!
        • July 28, 2020
    • athnony
      WilliamR In relation to your question:

“For a clarity M, Do you know if this dual pedal needs to be a momentary switch pedal, or a latching on/off type pedal? If you have a model of pedal you can recommend, I'll gladly take whatever advice you can give me!”

I would recommend a momentary switch pedal since the GPI inputs on the Clarity M acts like the PAUSE/PLAY and RESET buttons on the product itself – these buttons are momentary.

The connected switch must support the ¼ Jack pin assignments specified in the manual – see picture below

GPI1 is activated by momentarily shorting Jack Tip and Jack Sleeve
      GPI2 is activated by momentarily shorting Jack Ring and Jack Sleeve

My only experience connecting a foot switch to Clarity M is using a MXR M199 (Single Tap Tempo Switch) which work fine and is TRS configurable through DIP switches inside. I believe they also make dual pedals, but I would assume that some of the Behringer pedals might work as well - e.g. FS112BV Dual Momentary Footswitch
      • July 31, 2020
      • Clarity M Stereo Footswitch not recognized
        athnony Awesome, thanks for such a detailed response William! I'll try one with that configuration.
        • July 31, 2020
  • New
    Dj30a
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

I have a CONTROL2USB I bought a few months ago. The volume control is malfunctioning..... when the system is off it’s still bleeding music, and making a cracking soumd

0 108
    • Dj30a
      DavidKnighton Hello Dj30a,
      This item will require service. Please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a SERVICE REQUEST case.
      • Apr 17
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-08-10

Ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup. Premium, ultra-low noise components and high headroom lets your music shine at its best – this is especially true for one of the most critical sources: Vocals!

List Price: $249

#Behringer #STUDIOXL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    1 87
  • New
    bradp015
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Hi, 

Having some trouble making this work.

Clarity M >>>stock cable d sub fanout #1 cable to BNC to XLR adapter (as stated in manual)>>>connected to 1. mackie dl32r AES out, and 2. Aphex Compellor AES out. Signal present at outputs but not apparent at Clarity meter. (I have not confirmed signal is at the AES output but assume it would be on both devices)

I see metering at about 20-30db less than expected. (It may be just noise? I do not have a way to monitor the AES outputs of the mackie and compellor) Peaks around -35db. Although Im running a -12LUFS signal out the analog outputs of both devices. (mackie and compellor)

> On the mackie I was not able to get lock when I adjusted input to AES1 on the clarity. Never locked.

> on the Compellor, lock didnt happen for a while, although I was new to connecting to AES and it may have been user error in selecting AES1 in the sys prefs.)

I am using the adapter stated in the manual. I am using the stock fan out cable. Nothing else is connected other than power to the clarity. I have used this unit with Optical sp/dif and toslink with success. (analog RCA to AD converter to clarity). I have also tried AES out of a x32 without success. Pls comment if you have ANY troubleshooting ideas!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Any help apreciated!!!

Brad P

thank you!

read more...
    0 90
    • bradp015
      PedroRodrigues Hi Brad have you tried specific AES 50 cables on the case of the Mackie as the AES50 is transmitter at higher frequencies than the one supported via a XLR cable? Are you using the Neutrik NA2FBNC adapter to bridge the BNC connection with XLR connection present on the Sub D cable? Have you selected the digital input source for AES on the Clarity M?
      • Jan 15
    • bradp015
      bradp015 -- I'm using the cable provided by TC electronics.
      -- I am using the Neutrik adapter to bridge the BNC connection with XLR connection present on the D sub cable That is provided in the clarity box. The fan out cable.
      -- I have selected the AES one, AES two, AES three, and optical choices on the clarity.
      Thank you for your ideas
      • Jan 15
    • bradp015
      bradp015 Any other things you think I might try???
      • Jan 16
      • Clarity M running in stereo via AES XLR adapter connector not working
        PedroRodrigues Hi bradp015 can you confirm that when you select the digital input, you are selecting the correct channels? The options are AES 1, 2, 3, 1-3 (5.1 surround).
        • Jan 18
    • bradp015
      bradp015 thank you Pedro!!!
      When i select the dig channels i can see on the display AES1, AES2,AES3 etc....
      How long does it take for the clarity to lock to the digital input?
      Does it auto select the sample rate/bit depth?
      The manual isnt very specific about it all..
      thank you for your help!!!
      • Jan 18
        PedroRodrigues It should not take long to lock on to the input signal. Can you please provide details on the signal inputting on the Clarity M? Thank you
        • Jan 19
    • bradp015
      bradp015 The device is a Aphex Compellor with AES out. The XLR to BNC adapter to the tc elec included cable assembly fan out with D sub is connected to the clarity. Signal is a commercial song playing thru the mackie dl32R going to the compellor. The analog outs of the comopellor is routed to a tricaster video switcher.
      • Jan 19
        PedroRodrigues Hi bradp015 can you confirm if the signal outputting form the tricaster is AES3?
        • Jan 20
  • New
    Oboroten
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-17

Xenyx control 2 usb only uses the ASIO4ALL driver? Are there any other options?

0 109
    • Oboroten
      Nigel67 The ASIO Driver download appears to be missing from the Control2 USB website page. Apologies for this. I will get it put back up. The ASIO4ALL is the correct driver.
      • Mar 17
Go to page