Statistics

254,994 members
132,754 posts
  • Jaybeberg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-20
    Hi all, New here and can't find specific info on this. I have a decent amateur recording studio and just got the P16-I and several P16-M's to send out cue mixes. So far I've been able to get all live channels from my interfaces routed to the analog inputs on the P16-I and sent out by cat5 to the P16-M's. I can't however get the output from my DAW routed into the P16's. I have two outputs on my interface playing the output of my DAW (channels 1 and 2), but no signal is going into the P16-I. Routed and connected the same way as the direct monitoring I've set up but no signal. What's going on? Thanks for any ideas. Cheers, JB
    read more...
    0 123
    • Jaybeberg
      RexBeckett What audio interface are you using on your PC? What DAW software are you using? If you explain your setup a little more, we may be able to help solve your problem.
      • June 20, 2020
    • Jaybeberg
      Jaybeberg Hi Rex, thanks for the reply. I’m on a Mac, I’ve got 16 channels going in on Focusrite Claretts running Focusrite Control. I’m tracking and mixing on Harrison Mixbus 32C. Sends from the Claretts are going into the P16-I analog (because I’m tracking at 96) and I’ve routed everything on Focusrite control. P16-M’s are for monitoring while tracking and dubbing.
      • June 20, 2020
    • Jaybeberg
      GaryHiggins P16 I’s can do 16 ch’s -16 analog, 16 adat or 8 of each...so unless your daw ch’s are both analog and 2 of the 16 total . Or adat and part of 8 adat ch’s leaving only 8 analog ch inputs, you will have an issue.
      • June 20, 2020
      • Recording live and DAW into P16 cue mix system
        GaryHiggins You should try them in another mixer or amp as well, Claretts may show signal BUT there still may be none at the output, that said 2 other P16i ch's that DO work would indicate it's the P16 ch's at fault. You also ruled out the cables right?
        • June 23, 2020
      • Recording live and DAW into P16 cue mix system
        Jaybeberg Hey, thanks for the replies and sorry for not responding! Was on a long holiday and all the studio stuff has been kind of on hold since then. Just getting back to it all. I can still get all the channels being recorded to play in the P/M16's while tracking but no signal when playing back through the DAW. It must be a routing issue but just can't get my head around what's wrong. If I create an external hardware send on a track wihin the DAW, it makes no difference.
        • September 22, 2020
  • New
    WilliamMauldin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-15

Can I multi track record into a DAW with the XR16?

0 51
    • WilliamMauldin
      RexBeckett Hi William, no the XR16 does not support multitrack USB recording. You would need an XR18 or X32 for this.

The XR16 (and XR12/MR12) can record stereo wav files directly to a USB stick.
      • Apr 15
  • New
    shajivalavil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

hi

I owned UMC204HD last week the problem is main output not working kindly guide me how i can set this

0 56
    • shajivalavil
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Shaji, if you have not yet done so I would recommend checking out the following setup video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABJYUNY2jw

If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing issues I would recommend submitting a technical support case via the support tab for further troubleshooting to be carried out.
      • December 29, 2020
  • SamPaddy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

Ok this is such noob questions but I really want to know - i want to live stream, I do gaming stuff, I want to do some VO stuff eventually and I'm a bit confused all the audio i've heard coming from rodecaster sounds super crisp on everyones voice, but the GOXLR has faders to turn down different sounds which is good for streaming

does anyone have experience with both of these (I know there is better and cheaper options but I really want a targeted answer of what people think) I can't for the life of me find a good comparison between these two on youtube sooooooooooooooooo would love some help

thank you so much

read more...
    0 71
    • SamPaddy
      leah Hey @SamPaddy ,

The Go XLR can be used as a normal recording interface. It actually has the same Midas microphone preamps as our Behringer UMC audio interfaces. So, if you're looking for great sounding audio as well as some flexibility in recording your "in-the-box" audio sources for gaming, it seems like the Go XLR would be a great fit!

Hope this helps!
      • September 29, 2020
  • johnno11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-01

Hi all,

Novice user here do I need special drivers to use Uphoria UM2 on my laptop? if so where do i get them.

0 77
    • johnno11
      RexBeckett The UM2 is class-compliant so does not need special drivers for either Windows or macOS. On Windows, you can optionally install ASIO4ALL to reduce latency when using DAW software that supports ASIO. That is available from: http://www.asio4all.org/
      • September 1, 2020
    • johnno11
      johnno11 That's great thanks. Any idea why play back sound on audacity is low?
      • September 1, 2020
      • Drivers
        RexBeckett There are playback level controls through either Windows or Audacity. If you cannot see the playback level control in Audacity, click View -> Toolbars -> Mixer Toolbar. Also see if these notes help.
        • ·
        • September 1, 2020
      • Drivers
        johnno11 Thanks so much!! little problem seems to be the microphone "in" works great with Mic or instrument but line "inst" 2nd line doesn't do anything. Nightmare!
        • September 2, 2020
  • New
    mrsgks2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

Guys i use 2 mic one c2 and the dynamic xm8500  do you know if there will be any damage in xm8500 if i use it with the phantom power on of the audio interface? 

0 62
    • mrsgks2000
      WilliamR Hello, You will not damage your xm8500 if the phantom power is turned on on your audio interface. The dynamic mic only uses two pins for the audio, the third pin on the XLR cable is used to deliver phantom power to a condenser mic, on a dynamic mic like the XM8500 the third pin cannot receive any voltage so there is no need to worry.
      • Feb 12
      • Mic
        mrsgks2000 Thank for your help! I appreciate it
        • ·
        • Feb 12
  • New
    importprase
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-02

Hello Everyone,

we are desperately looking for 1 pc of AES/EBU card (903010351) . We've  been told it is EOL but perhaps you can still find one somewhere in the world...

Kindly look into this urgently as it is for a very important project that has to be completed in a few days

Thank you in advance for your prompt feedback

Cheers

read more...
    0 37
    • importprase
      DavidKnighton Hello importprase,
      For availability, you will need to submit a spare parts order. Click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page, then scroll down and click the SPARE PARTS tile to begin your inquiry.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    andyp13
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-11-15

Updated to new 1.09 Firmware on the Wing - the DAW options are not available anymore, the menue goes of the screen and the 'full' DAW option can not be accessed any more. So much for testing eh?

If anyone has a work around please could you email me as I will never be able to find this post ever again once I have pressed send.

[email protected]

Thanks

read more...
    0 82
  • New
    linus60
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

Hello,

yesterday I registered two products by Behringher (502, X1024 USB) I bought time ago and now would like to know how can I retrieve the code I need to activate the software in the subject.

At the Tracktion website users are told that after registering Behringer products this code is sent via email but I still didn't receive it my recipient. Could you please tell me how can I retrieve it?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 10
    • linus60
      Nigel67 Hi linus60. Can you give me the case number(s) that you registered the products with us on please. If you haven't registered the products with us yet, please fill out a Product Registration Ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Product Registration tab and submit a ticket. We will then send you the Traktion codes. Many thanks
      • Sep 15
    • linus60
      linus60

Hello,

I registered two analog mixers by Behringer:

1) 520 - SN: S1438241576
      2) X1024 USB - SN: S1425975A0H

So said, I suppose, I should be eligible in receiving two codes.

Hope so.

• Sep 16
  • AlexMorrison
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-08-23

Hey guys,

My band and I are looking to try to use our X32 and or our XAir18 as audio interfaces with OBS to stream to Twitch and Facebook Live. We've got everything connected, but can't seem to get audio from the interface itself into OBS.

For reference, we are running our X32 into a Macbook Pro 2019 via USB (using the X32 as the main audio device) from the X32 Card Out.

We were successful in setting the X32 as the main audio device in a Zoom call for a couple of friends, but due to security concerns with Zoom, we wanted to go through a streaming service to get better security and control.

Does anyone have experience with this or know what to do? Do I need extra software? Do I need an extra piece of gear? I can provide screen shots and things.

Thanks for any help.

read more...
    0 84
    • AlexMorrison
      DaveMorrison You don't need anything extra. It's just a question of routing the right signal to USB 1&2. On the X32 you need to set routing in two places. (These example refer to X32-Edit 4.1 which will run on your Mac - This version runs with firmware 4.0.2). These screenshots will send the Mainbus LR to USB 1-2.
      • August 23, 2020
      • X32 / XAir18 Streaming Connection?
        AlexMorrison Awesome dude, thanks so much for the response. I'll try it out tomorrow and let you know the result!
        • August 24, 2020
    • AlexMorrison
      AlexMorrison Dave, thanks so much for the help. Everything seems to be working.
      • August 25, 2020
    • AlexMorrison
      AlexMorrison Dave, thanks so much for the help everything seems to be working.
      • August 25, 2020
    • AlexMorrison
      AlexMorrison Dave, thanks so much for the help. Everything seems to be in working order.

I did have another question, I'm running some IEM units into outs 1-10 (5 stereo pairs) so I'm wondering, can the IEM still be used with outs 1-2 since they're going to USB now? Can I change the USB outs to a different pair or is the X32 taking ONLY USB 1&2?
      • August 25, 2020
    • AlexMorrison
      DaveMorrison The Busses and the outputs can be separate. You can use outputs 1&2 for IEMs. The reason I set up USB 1 & 2 is that most software will only accept USB 1 & 2. I seem to recall that OBS has a plug-in for multi-channel operation (I could be wrong). On windows you windows, you would need access to the ASIO driver. I haven't my X32 to OBS via USB because I'm using it for other purposes. I wish we had 2 or 3 USB (host) ports on these awesome mixers.
      • August 25, 2020
Go to page