Statistics

250,609 members
127,789 posts
  • New
    hdwarta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Does somebody know why a DN32-LIVE card doesn't recognize a non-M32 Multiple Channel WAV file (produced in Adobe Audition) ? The SD CARD UTIlITIES only shows sessions that were made by recording on the sd-card. I've asked this question to several other DN32 Live users but they all couldn't give me a good answer.

read more...
    0 59
    • hdwarta
      RexBeckett Hi hdwarta, the DN32-Live (and X-Live) files are a particular multi-channel wav format. Some DAW packages can import them but I don't know of any that can export them.

Patrick Maillot has created a software tool that creates the Live format files from individual track wav files. The tool is called X32Wav_Xlive and you can find it on Patrick's site here: https://sites.google.com/site/patrickmaillot/x32#h.p_S9ppuNA6fsQS
      • Jan 19
      • non-M32 multichannel WAV files not recognized by  DN32 Live.
        Thxapproved Also found out that it appears that the multi-track files recorded by the DN32 are 32-bit integer and not float. That's a rarity. Most 32-bit audio files are float. Why it records 32 bit files from a 16-bit DAC, I'm not sure
        • Mar 1
      • non-M32 multichannel WAV files not recognized by  DN32 Live.
        RexBeckett The ADCs in the X32 channels have a bit-depth of 24 bits not 16.
        • Mar 1
  • Danilo1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-22

I still have problems finding out how the several keys are working on this machine.

Especially I can not figure out how to access the 2PPQ or 24 PPq and 48PPQ and select them to control the timing of my drum machine. It now seems to hang to the original settings I can control with the tempo knob and I can not change it like it should according the PPQ settings.

BTW is there a simple map avialable to which knobs settings/combinations are there for the functions available? (like writing tracks or the above mentioned)

It doesn't say anywhere in the manual and it would be very helpful as a reference when I use the TD-3 to make it control other devices and MIDI.

read more...
    0 60
  • New
    Scape
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-20

Hi there,

when i will record under Logic ( newest ) my RD-8 starts a little bit out of time...how can we solve that?

All other synths are working perfectly because my PRO-1 makes some midi problems via USB too.

all have the newest firmware. my setup is as followed: RD-8, Neutron, Pro-1, Crave and the TD-3 via a Xenyx XQ2222 via audio interface ( with some random noises .... ) and my nearly newest mac with the latest OS so far...also Catalina.

read more...
    0 48
  • New
    ChotyLeklovecat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

Hi...

May I ask about UFO202. I just buy this unit. And I wonder how to hook ground cable from turntable to UFO202. I see the knob for this but it can't be rotated. Is it unusual? When I hook it to UFO202, how to lock the knob? Thks in advance for your great help.

read more...
    0 41
    • ChotyLeklovecat
      PedroRodrigues Hi ChotyLeklovecat you should be able to unscrew the protection on the ground connection and connect it directly to your Turntable as you can see on the pictures below.
      • Aug 18
      • UFO202 - How to hook Ground Line
        ChotyLeklovecat

Thks. Unfortunately, it (no.3 in the picture below) can't be unscrewed (rotated) and I will return this unit to my local vendor and get the new one.

• ·
        • Aug 18
  • Francois43912
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hello to all, It would be nice if the LED meters echoed my DAW console. I was wondering if this would be implemented kind of like the iCon control surface. Most of all, a big thank you to Behringer for enabling DAW mode. I hope to share a video on you tube soon to share my experience with DAW mode on my setup. It is my hope to see others do likewise. Although this forum is great albeit not very user friendly, I am sure many would agree videos are most helpful indeed. Let's all help each other! Paul
    read more...
    0 103
    • Francois43912
      jankoppe1 Works just fine for me with Reaper in MCU mode. Maybe it's just an issue with your DAW?
      • July 1, 2020
      • LED meters do not work in DAW mode on the Wing
        Francois43912 Hi Jan, thanks for your reply. I use Cakewalk by Bandlab. Maybe perhaps other members on this forum can chime in, hopefully Cakewalk users.
        • July 1, 2020
        Roblof Do you have Eucon installed? I’ve read that in Protools Eucon somehow takes over the level leds for HUI. Perhaps the same issue...?
        • ·
        • July 1, 2020
        Francois43912 Hi Robert, I don't know what Eucon is, therefore I presume no. Incidentally, I am in MCU mode.
        • July 1, 2020
  • New
    juangeba2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

Hola, alguien me puede ayudar? tengo consola X1204 usb y necesito grabar en REAPER en modo multipista en vivo y no encuentro los drivers para hacerlo. Gracias si me pasan info. Saludos

0 66
    • juangeba2
      RexBeckett Hello Juan, Windows supports the X1204USB using its standard USB Audio Codec driver. You can optionally install the ASIO4ALL driver to provide an ASIO interface to give lower latency with Reaper and other DAW software. The USB interface in the X1204USB is stereo so the DAW will record the main mix. It does not provide multitrack recording of individual channels.
      • November 7, 2020
    • juangeba2
      juangeba2 Gracias Rex, tenia la esperanza de que existieran los drivers.... gracias y saludos
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    SillyDrums
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-04

Anyone have input between these 3 Monitors?  These will be used for my Home Studio setup.

• Behringer Truth B1031A 8 inch Powered Studio Monitor
    • Behringer Truth B2031A 8.75 inch Powered Studio Monitor
    • Behringer Nekkst K8 8 inch Powered Studio Monitor
    read more...
    0 80
    • SillyDrums
      GaryHiggins I believe Nekkst is the "newest" which could mean it's better, using newer tech..., kind of like KRK monitors. B2031A more like Mackie I think. I would suspect none of them are bad, I might go 2031A, my 2 cents.
      • Feb 4
  • Francois43912
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Hi Everyone, To "pay it forward" I just uploaded a video on you tube hoping others can follow suit. I hope some here can answer some questions I raised on the video as well as uploading some videos to help musicians like me. Best Wishes, Paul https://youtu.be/ibYgBzWCbHk
    read more...
    0 50
    • Francois43912
      GaryHiggins Nice Paul! i use Sonar so what you did setup wise is very likely to save me work, Thanks.
      • July 1, 2020
      • New Video on DAW mode for the Wing
        Francois43912 I am so glad Gary, quite an accolade coming from an expert as yourself. My main issue (not a biggie) is to get the meters to work in DAW mode. My secret wish is that Behringer acquires Cakewalk and base the upcoming DAW on the cakewalk platform!
        • July 3, 2020
      • New Video on DAW mode for the Wing
        GaryHiggins I have a feeling Bandcamp isn’t ready to give it up...and to their credit, have been updating it often. There is no program as advanced AND free anywhere. I can’t believe it’s free. I’ve been a (paid) cakewalk/sonar user for 30 years! I was really upset when it went under...so glad Bandcamp bought it and pulled it from the ashes. I have not had the energy to jump into the DAW end of the Wing just yet...getting ready though. Your video will really help.
        • July 3, 2020
  • Saxplayer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-24

I went through the pain of creating an account  in order to access some pre-sales information for our band. We are building a new residential studio on the edge of London, have a significant seven figure budget as we equip the studios and build out our international touring rig for 2022.  We are fortunate to be a very well known band and based on my experience here, none of your brands will now find their way onto our shopping list.  Perhaps your company could innovate and utilise a contact phone number or even an email address for your customers. Heaven forbid. 

read more...
    0 47
    • Saxplayer
      KyleJohnson Hi Bob, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Thank you for your feedback and suggestions, I will pass this along. You can always contact us by submitting a Support ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of the page.
      • September 24, 2020
  • miralev
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-17

Povedl jsem registraci xr18 a dostal jsem účtenku. Jak získám nahrávací software. Děkuji

0 77
    • miralev
      RexBeckett You should get a download code by email. Keep watch on your email spam/junk folder. If it has not arrived after three days, send an email to [email protected] telling him the Care case number of your product registration.
      • August 17, 2020
Go to page