Statistics

298,605 members
182,229 posts
  • New
    Matautia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-24

I bought the Behringer XR16 with my understanding it comes with the Tracktion License as a package, thus please if someone can assist.

0 6
  • damartin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-07

Hi guys, 

I bought a Behringer pedal Tube Amp Modeler TM 300 for my electric guitar. For recording I already have an old FCA202 that works just fine with my guitar directly pluged in. And I also own a Behringer mixer Xenyx802. I wonder how/where should I connect/place my new pedal in order to get a good sound for recording in a DAW on my Mac. The Impulse Response is provided by my digital Impulse Loader on my Mac. Should I plug in my pedal straight into the audio interface? Should I use the mixer? Do I really need a DI box? and so on...

Thanks!

Martin

read more...
    0 121
    • damartin
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi damartin, I hope you are well. I have noticed you have also submitted a technical support ticket for this. Please note I have recently sent a reply via this case, please check your spam and junk folders for this as occasionally they can route to these locations.
      • September 7, 2020
  • New
    AlexMorrison
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-06

Hey guys,

I'm having a major issue with my XAir18. Whenever I connect it to my computer, I only get the option to Stereo record instead of Multitrack. I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't even get the computer to recognize anymore I/O let alone my DAW. Does anyone know a solution for this? I have projects coming up that I've scheduled because I was told that the unit can multitrack record, and I need to figure it out. I can provide my scene files / screenshots if needed.

Thanks for any help.

Computer / Programs:

Macbook Pro 2019 running Big Sur 11.1

Cubase 9.5

XAir18 Connected direct via USB

read more...
    0 78
    • AlexMorrison
      Paul_Vannatto Make sure that the USB Interface setting (in X-Air Edit for PC, Mac, etc. not the iPad app) in Setup, Audio/Midi screen is set to 18/18 (not 2/2)
      • March 5, 2021
    • AlexMorrison
      AlexMorrison Paul, thanks again for your help. I got everything working. I did have a question though, how do I set up my XR18 so I can hear playback from what I recorded in my daw?
      • March 9, 2021
    • AlexMorrison
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Alex, the best way to set up DAW playback is to change the Line In channel source to USB 1/2.
      • March 10, 2021
  • New
    jiban123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11

I don't have get activation code till yet.

0 86
  • New
    hdwarta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-19

Does somebody know why a DN32-LIVE card doesn't recognize a non-M32 Multiple Channel WAV file (produced in Adobe Audition) ? The SD CARD UTIlITIES only shows sessions that were made by recording on the sd-card. I've asked this question to several other DN32 Live users but they all couldn't give me a good answer.

read more...
    0 90
    • hdwarta
      RexBeckett Hi hdwarta, the DN32-Live (and X-Live) files are a particular multi-channel wav format. Some DAW packages can import them but I don't know of any that can export them.

Patrick Maillot has created a software tool that creates the Live format files from individual track wav files. The tool is called X32Wav_Xlive and you can find it on Patrick's site here: https://sites.google.com/site/patrickmaillot/x32#h.p_S9ppuNA6fsQS
      • January 19, 2021
      • non-M32 multichannel WAV files not recognized by  DN32 Live.
        Thxapproved Also found out that it appears that the multi-track files recorded by the DN32 are 32-bit integer and not float. That's a rarity. Most 32-bit audio files are float. Why it records 32 bit files from a 16-bit DAC, I'm not sure
        • March 1, 2021
      • non-M32 multichannel WAV files not recognized by  DN32 Live.
        RexBeckett The ADCs in the X32 channels have a bit-depth of 24 bits not 16.
        • March 1, 2021
  • Danilo1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-22

I still have problems finding out how the several keys are working on this machine.

Especially I can not figure out how to access the 2PPQ or 24 PPq and 48PPQ and select them to control the timing of my drum machine. It now seems to hang to the original settings I can control with the tempo knob and I can not change it like it should according the PPQ settings.

BTW is there a simple map avialable to which knobs settings/combinations are there for the functions available? (like writing tracks or the above mentioned)

It doesn't say anywhere in the manual and it would be very helpful as a reference when I use the TD-3 to make it control other devices and MIDI.

read more...
    0 70
  • New
    Scape
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-11-20

Hi there,

when i will record under Logic ( newest ) my RD-8 starts a little bit out of time...how can we solve that?

All other synths are working perfectly because my PRO-1 makes some midi problems via USB too.

all have the newest firmware. my setup is as followed: RD-8, Neutron, Pro-1, Crave and the TD-3 via a Xenyx XQ2222 via audio interface ( with some random noises .... ) and my nearly newest mac with the latest OS so far...also Catalina.

read more...
    0 55
    • Scape
      rohanpp786 Hey.. Are you able to sync the sequencer of CRAVE to LOGIC PRO X?
      • November 24, 2020
    • Scape
      Scape No.
      • March 3, 2021
    • Scape
      lost68er Hi, I have the same problem with my Waldorf Rocket. I use MAGIX Samplitude Pro X, and there you have a a delay for every MIDI-Track or MIDI-Object. My Waldorf Rocket starts a little early compared to my other gear, so its MIDI track just gets 30ms delay... Greetings, lost
      • Feb 7
  • New
    sigma0071
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-24

i can  record  single track fine but when i go to record second track with audacity it gives me error opening recording device error code 9999unanticipated host error  i am using win 10 and behringer u-phoria um2 

0 13
  • New
    ChotyLeklovecat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

Hi...

May I ask about UFO202. I just buy this unit. And I wonder how to hook ground cable from turntable to UFO202. I see the knob for this but it can't be rotated. Is it unusual? When I hook it to UFO202, how to lock the knob? Thks in advance for your great help.

read more...
    0 62
    • ChotyLeklovecat
      PedroRodrigues Hi ChotyLeklovecat you should be able to unscrew the protection on the ground connection and connect it directly to your Turntable as you can see on the pictures below.
      • August 18, 2021
      • UFO202 - How to hook Ground Line
        ChotyLeklovecat

Thks. Unfortunately, it (no.3 in the picture below) can't be unscrewed (rotated) and I will return this unit to my local vendor and get the new one.

• ·
        • August 18, 2021
  • New
    Kylemarsh05
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-28

I have a Xenyx 502 with u control UCA200 system that I'm having trouble with. It's only a couple years old and for some reason my Mac desktop (only a year old) won't recognize the system when I try to record my podcast using GarageBand. Does anyone have a solution for this?

read more...
    0 11
Go to page