Statistics

298,813 members
182,478 posts
  • Francois43912
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hello to all, It would be nice if the LED meters echoed my DAW console. I was wondering if this would be implemented kind of like the iCon control surface. Most of all, a big thank you to Behringer for enabling DAW mode. I hope to share a video on you tube soon to share my experience with DAW mode on my setup. It is my hope to see others do likewise. Although this forum is great albeit not very user friendly, I am sure many would agree videos are most helpful indeed. Let's all help each other! Paul
    read more...
    0 116
    • Francois43912
      jankoppe1 Works just fine for me with Reaper in MCU mode. Maybe it's just an issue with your DAW?
      • July 1, 2020
      • LED meters do not work in DAW mode on the Wing
        Francois43912 Hi Jan, thanks for your reply. I use Cakewalk by Bandlab. Maybe perhaps other members on this forum can chime in, hopefully Cakewalk users.
        • July 1, 2020
        Roblof Do you have Eucon installed? I’ve read that in Protools Eucon somehow takes over the level leds for HUI. Perhaps the same issue...?
        • ·
        • July 1, 2020
        Francois43912 Hi Robert, I don't know what Eucon is, therefore I presume no. Incidentally, I am in MCU mode.
        • July 1, 2020
  • New
    juangeba2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

Hola, alguien me puede ayudar? tengo consola X1204 usb y necesito grabar en REAPER en modo multipista en vivo y no encuentro los drivers para hacerlo. Gracias si me pasan info. Saludos

0 76
    • juangeba2
      RexBeckett Hello Juan, Windows supports the X1204USB using its standard USB Audio Codec driver. You can optionally install the ASIO4ALL driver to provide an ASIO interface to give lower latency with Reaper and other DAW software. The USB interface in the X1204USB is stereo so the DAW will record the main mix. It does not provide multitrack recording of individual channels.
      • November 7, 2020
    • juangeba2
      juangeba2 Gracias Rex, tenia la esperanza de que existieran los drivers.... gracias y saludos
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    SillyDrums
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-04

Anyone have input between these 3 Monitors?  These will be used for my Home Studio setup.

• Behringer Truth B1031A 8 inch Powered Studio Monitor
    • Behringer Truth B2031A 8.75 inch Powered Studio Monitor
    • Behringer Nekkst K8 8 inch Powered Studio Monitor
    read more...
    0 168
    • SillyDrums
      GaryHiggins I believe Nekkst is the "newest" which could mean it's better, using newer tech..., kind of like KRK monitors. B2031A more like Mackie I think. I would suspect none of them are bad, I might go 2031A, my 2 cents.
      • February 4, 2021
  • Francois43912
    Regular Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    Hi Everyone, To "pay it forward" I just uploaded a video on you tube hoping others can follow suit. I hope some here can answer some questions I raised on the video as well as uploading some videos to help musicians like me. Best Wishes, Paul https://youtu.be/ibYgBzWCbHk
    read more...
    0 63
    • Francois43912
      GaryHiggins Nice Paul! i use Sonar so what you did setup wise is very likely to save me work, Thanks.
      • July 1, 2020
      • New Video on DAW mode for the Wing
        Francois43912 I am so glad Gary, quite an accolade coming from an expert as yourself. My main issue (not a biggie) is to get the meters to work in DAW mode. My secret wish is that Behringer acquires Cakewalk and base the upcoming DAW on the cakewalk platform!
        • July 3, 2020
      • New Video on DAW mode for the Wing
        GaryHiggins I have a feeling Bandcamp isn’t ready to give it up...and to their credit, have been updating it often. There is no program as advanced AND free anywhere. I can’t believe it’s free. I’ve been a (paid) cakewalk/sonar user for 30 years! I was really upset when it went under...so glad Bandcamp bought it and pulled it from the ashes. I have not had the energy to jump into the DAW end of the Wing just yet...getting ready though. Your video will really help.
        • July 3, 2020
  • Saxplayer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-24

I went through the pain of creating an account  in order to access some pre-sales information for our band. We are building a new residential studio on the edge of London, have a significant seven figure budget as we equip the studios and build out our international touring rig for 2022.  We are fortunate to be a very well known band and based on my experience here, none of your brands will now find their way onto our shopping list.  Perhaps your company could innovate and utilise a contact phone number or even an email address for your customers. Heaven forbid. 

read more...
    0 60
    • Saxplayer
      KyleJohnson Hi Bob, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Thank you for your feedback and suggestions, I will pass this along. You can always contact us by submitting a Support ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of the page.
      • September 24, 2020
  • miralev
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-17

Povedl jsem registraci xr18 a dostal jsem účtenku. Jak získám nahrávací software. Děkuji

0 88
    • miralev
      RexBeckett You should get a download code by email. Keep watch on your email spam/junk folder. If it has not arrived after three days, send an email to [email protected] telling him the Care case number of your product registration.
      • August 17, 2020
  • New
    GeorgeKatschke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-23

where do i get my redeem code for tracktion software?

0 88
    • GeorgeKatschke
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi George, a redeem code for the Tracktion software should automatically be sent to you upon registration of your product. If you have already registered your product and have not received this code could you please confirm for me the case number for your registration? Once confirmed I will look further into it and send a code across if required.
      • December 23, 2020
      • Tracktion download code
        UdaiBaraily I didn't receive my code
        • December 23, 2020
      • Tracktion download code
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Uday, could you please confirm the case number from your registration and I will investigate this further.
        • December 23, 2020
  • Ab4471
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-16
    I’m having problems downloading Edit to my MacBook Pro. Says to refer to the software publisher. Any ideas ?
    0 139
    • Ab4471
      GaryHiggins Perhaps keep trying, this forum and all links seem buggy to me. Maybe it gets better soon...we all hope. What version are you trying, 4.02? I just realized that it’s Edit version 4.1, sorry bout that.
      • June 16, 2020
    • Ab4471
      DaveMorrison Is it a problem downloading or running after it has been downloaded? I just re-downloaded v4.1.0. To run it the first time, open it from the finder while holding down the control key and allow it to run when the dialog box asks.
      • June 16, 2020
    • Ab4471
      NicJonesMT Hi Ab4471
      Can you confirm What OS you are running and are you running with Admin rights?

I'd also recommend extracting the editor from the .ZIP file if you havent already.
      • June 16, 2020
    • Ab4471
      Ab4471 Hi Nic, I’m running Catalonia. Yes I have a dim rights. I’ll try some of the suggestions later. Tx
      • June 17, 2020
      • X32 Edit
        NicJonesMT Thanks for confirming.
        If you remove from the .ZIP and it doesnt work still then can you open a Technical support/service request ticket. A member of the Care team can then do some further trouble shooting and pass on to the dev team if needed.
        • June 17, 2020
  • New
    JoelJoel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

Hai...

I have some problem to record Midi track using midas m32. Does anyone in here know how to configure record midi track using midi port in midas m32?

Thanks for answer my question

0 163
    • JoelJoel
      DaveMorrison If you are trying to send a signal from an external MIDI device (ie. keyboard) into the M32's MIDI DIN jacks and then have that signal be forwarded to your DAW, I have bad news. It won't work because there is no MIDI passthrough. The XR18/MR18's will. The M32/X32's will not.
      • January 8, 2021
    • JoelJoel
      JoelJoel Thank you dor ur info sir....
      • January 8, 2021
    • JoelJoel
      Maroliboe is it possible with the DN32-live card?? ( instead of using the DN32-USB card ) ??
      • January 28, 2021
  • New
    MaenRajab
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-07

Please I would like to know if the Desktop konnekt 6 works with the new mac mini m1, if it works which is the firewire usb adapter is the best ?

Thanks

0 141
    • MaenRajab
      Nigel67 Hi MaenRajab. I am sorry, but the Konnekt 6 has not been supported for many years so unfortunately we are not able to give you an answer for your question. It is unlikely that it will work with the new Mac mini and M1, however if you do succeed in making it work, please let me know so that I can make a knowledge based article for it for other users. many thanks
      • February 7, 2021
Go to page