Statistics

249,694 members
126,744 posts
  • New
    GeorgeKatschke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-23

where do i get my redeem code for tracktion software?

0 77
    • GeorgeKatschke
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi George, a redeem code for the Tracktion software should automatically be sent to you upon registration of your product. If you have already registered your product and have not received this code could you please confirm for me the case number for your registration? Once confirmed I will look further into it and send a code across if required.
      • December 23, 2020
      • Tracktion download code
        UdaiBaraily I didn't receive my code
        • December 23, 2020
      • Tracktion download code
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Uday, could you please confirm the case number from your registration and I will investigate this further.
        • December 23, 2020
  • Ab4471
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-16
    I’m having problems downloading Edit to my MacBook Pro. Says to refer to the software publisher. Any ideas ?
    0 114
    • Ab4471
      GaryHiggins Perhaps keep trying, this forum and all links seem buggy to me. Maybe it gets better soon...we all hope. What version are you trying, 4.02? I just realized that it’s Edit version 4.1, sorry bout that.
      • June 16, 2020
    • Ab4471
      DaveMorrison Is it a problem downloading or running after it has been downloaded? I just re-downloaded v4.1.0. To run it the first time, open it from the finder while holding down the control key and allow it to run when the dialog box asks.
      • June 16, 2020
    • Ab4471
      NicJonesMT Hi Ab4471
      Can you confirm What OS you are running and are you running with Admin rights?

I'd also recommend extracting the editor from the .ZIP file if you havent already.
      • June 16, 2020
    • Ab4471
      Ab4471 Hi Nic, I’m running Catalonia. Yes I have a dim rights. I’ll try some of the suggestions later. Tx
      • June 17, 2020
      • X32 Edit
        NicJonesMT Thanks for confirming.
        If you remove from the .ZIP and it doesnt work still then can you open a Technical support/service request ticket. A member of the Care team can then do some further trouble shooting and pass on to the dev team if needed.
        • June 17, 2020
  • New
    JoelJoel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-08

Hai...

I have some problem to record Midi track using midas m32. Does anyone in here know how to configure record midi track using midi port in midas m32?

Thanks for answer my question

0 118
    • JoelJoel
      DaveMorrison If you are trying to send a signal from an external MIDI device (ie. keyboard) into the M32's MIDI DIN jacks and then have that signal be forwarded to your DAW, I have bad news. It won't work because there is no MIDI passthrough. The XR18/MR18's will. The M32/X32's will not.
      • Jan 8
    • JoelJoel
      JoelJoel Thank you dor ur info sir....
      • Jan 8
    • JoelJoel
      Maroliboe is it possible with the DN32-live card?? ( instead of using the DN32-USB card ) ??
      • Jan 28
  • New
    MaenRajab
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-07

Please I would like to know if the Desktop konnekt 6 works with the new mac mini m1, if it works which is the firewire usb adapter is the best ?

Thanks

0 64
    • MaenRajab
      Nigel67 Hi MaenRajab. I am sorry, but the Konnekt 6 has not been supported for many years so unfortunately we are not able to give you an answer for your question. It is unlikely that it will work with the new Mac mini and M1, however if you do succeed in making it work, please let me know so that I can make a knowledge based article for it for other users. many thanks
      • Feb 7
  • New
    Dsdli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-28

Hi, 

Win10, a good PC with 3.2 Ghz, 16 GO RAM, SSD. 

I'm a new user of this kind of process. The latest drivers installation seems to be right in device manager , no ! or ?.

Restart system after install.

Configuring Cakewalk, all is there, UMC is displayed in "audio devices", selected ASIO in the right place, Cakewalk recognises plugin (TH3 is the default plgin), selected a bass guitar plug in in audio track, validate input in audio track, all the way fine, with a priori good explanations from a friend.

My bass and my jack wire are fine to normally work (checked in my amp)

And desesperatly no signal in input.

Tried with ASIO4ALL, no signal too.

Changed for input 2, no signal too.

Changed ASIO for WDM or what else, no more signal.

However, when inserting mp3 in audio track, it sounds fine when playing it.

What's the trouble with trying to record my bass? 

Thx a lot to help me.

Regards

David

read more...
    0 48
    • Dsdli
      NicJonesMT Thanks for Posting David.
      Could you please submit a Tech support ticket (Click Support at the top of the page and then scroll down).
      We will need to get some more information from you on how you have the system and your UMC setup and configured to be able to assist you.
      • Apr 28
    • Dsdli
      Dsdli

Ok , thx a lot.

• Apr 28
  • New
    Macgoo75
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-09

Wondering if my behringer uncle 1820 will work with the 2020 Mac mini with the new m1 chip. Not worried about software as much as the interface being recognized by logoc. 

0 122
  • New
    Huseyinonal71
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-10
    Hello, I can't record two channels with my umc204 sound card. I hear it from the left side of my headphone with audacity umc drivers installed.
    read more...
    0 98
  • alexmixing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

I purchased kt2a last year. I like this product. but i bought new tube's and kenetek t4b. how do i calibrate gain reduction? Thank you very much.

0 533
    • alexmixing
      alexmixing what resistor do you need to adjust? I have instructions for la2a but they are not similar inside. Thank you so much
      • September 12, 2020
      • Kt2a calibration.
        PedroRodrigues Hi Alexey, unfortunately we do not provide any information for self-repair to end users, never the less I can leave a photo with the correct positions of the vacuum tubes that will assist you on that stage of the process. and also the meter calibration process, to perform that you should following these steps:
        Disconnect any audio cables from the rear panel, then turn the unit on
        Select ‘Reduction’ on the Meter Select knob
        Adjust the calibration knob until the meter reads 0 dB
        Still we recommend contacting one of our partners to request assistance, please follow the link below to contact the partner that is closer to your location:
        https://www.klarkteknik.com/buy.html
        • October 2, 2020
      • Kt2a calibration.
        alexmixing Good afternoon, Rodriguez. this photo is not kt2a. And at the expense of information. I have a kt76 and had problems with it. a Musictribe support send me scheme last summer and I found the problem. now everything works great. It was for business. Do you have information that this is the same circuit as the LA 2A? I want to get the most out of this device. Thanks.
        • ·
        • October 4, 2020
      • Kt2a calibration.
        PedroRodrigues Hi Alexey the photo sent is from a Kt2a I requested one of the service guys to take a pic just to send you. In regard to the LA 2A , unfortunately it is the same situation we do not provide any schematics for any products. Thank you
        • November 30, 2020
  • UnityofNoise
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

OK I've been searching for days and can't find any up to date information. can anyone explain the "Signal tap" for the XAir Edit software? I have the XR18 as an Audio interface for my studio and need to be able to record AFTER the phase setting under "input".  i would think that all i would have to do is change all the red dots to neon green but it doesn't seem to work. 

any help would be great.

Cheers

read more...
    1 137
    • UnityofNoise
      GaryHiggins I would suggest next trying the yellow (pre eq) tap point but perhaps looking at this section will help some...
      • September 12, 2020
  • Cloud21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-10

I have a behringer nx6000 amp, when I turn it on it seems to place itself into protect mode, used about 10 mins ago and was working fine can someone help or direct me to a customer service adviser or can I have a number or something 

0 128
    • Cloud21
      RexBeckett I suggest that you open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • October 10, 2020
Go to page