Statistics

305,517 members
189,826 posts
  • New
    shajivalavil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

hi

I owned UMC204HD last week the problem is main output not working kindly guide me how i can set this

0 62
    • shajivalavil
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Shaji, if you have not yet done so I would recommend checking out the following setup video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABJYUNY2jw

If you have followed these steps and are still experiencing issues I would recommend submitting a technical support case via the support tab for further troubleshooting to be carried out.
      • December 29, 2020
  • johnno11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-01

Hi all,

Novice user here do I need special drivers to use Uphoria UM2 on my laptop? if so where do i get them.

0 86
    • johnno11
      RexBeckett The UM2 is class-compliant so does not need special drivers for either Windows or macOS. On Windows, you can optionally install ASIO4ALL to reduce latency when using DAW software that supports ASIO. That is available from: http://www.asio4all.org/
      • September 1, 2020
    • johnno11
      johnno11 That's great thanks. Any idea why play back sound on audacity is low?
      • September 1, 2020
      • Drivers
        RexBeckett There are playback level controls through either Windows or Audacity. If you cannot see the playback level control in Audacity, click View -> Toolbars -> Mixer Toolbar. Also see if these notes help.
        • ·
        • September 1, 2020
      • Drivers
        johnno11 Thanks so much!! little problem seems to be the microphone "in" works great with Mic or instrument but line "inst" 2nd line doesn't do anything. Nightmare!
        • September 2, 2020
  • New
    mrsgks2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

Guys i use 2 mic one c2 and the dynamic xm8500  do you know if there will be any damage in xm8500 if i use it with the phantom power on of the audio interface? 

0 115
    • mrsgks2000
      WilliamR Hello, You will not damage your xm8500 if the phantom power is turned on on your audio interface. The dynamic mic only uses two pins for the audio, the third pin on the XLR cable is used to deliver phantom power to a condenser mic, on a dynamic mic like the XM8500 the third pin cannot receive any voltage so there is no need to worry.
      • February 12, 2021
      • Mic
        mrsgks2000 Thank for your help! I appreciate it
        • ·
        • February 12, 2021
  • New
    Kovedel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

Hi everyone 

I need some help, where can i buy ms40 powersupply 

Thank you 

0 13
    • Kovedel
      Nigel67 Hi Kovedel. You can either purchase a power supply through our partner in the country which you reside or via our spares team via a spares ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 20
  • New
    andyp13
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-11-15

Updated to new 1.09 Firmware on the Wing - the DAW options are not available anymore, the menue goes of the screen and the 'full' DAW option can not be accessed any more. So much for testing eh?

If anyone has a work around please could you email me as I will never be able to find this post ever again once I have pressed send.

[email protected]

Thanks

read more...
    0 99
  • New
    linus60
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

Hello,

yesterday I registered two products by Behringher (502, X1024 USB) I bought time ago and now would like to know how can I retrieve the code I need to activate the software in the subject.

At the Tracktion website users are told that after registering Behringer products this code is sent via email but I still didn't receive it my recipient. Could you please tell me how can I retrieve it?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 97
    • linus60
      Nigel67 Hi linus60. Can you give me the case number(s) that you registered the products with us on please. If you haven't registered the products with us yet, please fill out a Product Registration Ticket. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Product Registration tab and submit a ticket. We will then send you the Traktion codes. Many thanks
      • September 15, 2021
    • linus60
      linus60

Hello,

I registered two analog mixers by Behringer:

1) 520 - SN: S1438241576
      2) X1024 USB - SN: S1425975A0H

So said, I suppose, I should be eligible in receiving two codes.

Hope so.

• September 16, 2021
  • RWelker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-16
    Hello, which additionally hardware on my computer do I need for to connect the digital output to my computer, because my soundcard does have only analoge input, but no digital input like necessary for communicate via AES/EBU which is digital only? Thank you for your feedback!
    read more...
    0 218
    • RWelker
      Paul_Vannatto That is a pretty old model and you will probably spend as much for an AES/EBU computer interface as you would if you got something like the Behringer UMC202HD (https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/UMC202HD--behringer-u-phoria-umc202hd-usb-audio-interface)
      • July 16, 2020
    • RWelker
      RWelker Hello, this device looks really nice and is not too expensive. Does this means that the internal converted signal from analog to digital can be transferred via USB to my computer and can directly used by my DAW (Cubase)?
      • July 16, 2020
      • Behringer "Ultra Voice Digital VX2496" connect to a computer via AES/EBU
        Paul_Vannatto Yes that is correct
        • July 16, 2020
  • BarryDunn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

I have been recording from my x32 card into Studio One and recently my eq sounds like the vocals are in a cave during playback. I have been recording with the same set up for years with no problem. I do not know if it is related to a firm ware update. Any ideas ?

read more...
    0 67
    • BarryDunn
      DaveMorrison Have you loaded a backup scene to see if it's just a corrupted scene. I've found that my main scene gets corrupted over time—It is a computer after all. Could be corrupted firmware also, but I'd check the scene first.
      • October 15, 2020
    • BarryDunn
      BarryDunn I have been in the same scene. I'll check that. Thanks Dave... Will let you know.
      • October 15, 2020
  • New
    Sushantduggal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-16

Here's the deal. 

I have a yamaha RX-V485 receiver and Behringer   1202FX mixer. I want to route the video to projector (hdmi out) from my receiver, and at the same time I want to route the audio to the mixer. I am not able to do this, is there someone experienced same problem? Attached the workflow  

Thanks!

read more...
    0 99
  • New
    andreasgiamakis1974
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

DIDN'  T WORK  INST 2  CONNECTION

0 98
Go to page