Statistics

250,608 members
127,788 posts
  • New
    johanp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

I just got the VSS4 and Nonlin plugins. Its amazing to have these, my favourite algorithms from my reverb 4000, as plugins. I only wish you provided more than 1 iLok activation. I use a macbook pro on the go, and another mac in my home studio. I'm considering buying these two plugins again to have them on both computers, but it feels wrong. So, please consider providing more than 1 activation.

Some examples of others that do provide at least 2 activations:
    Eventide
    Fab Filter
    iZotope
    Native Instruments Komplete
    Modartt Pianoteq
    Plugin Alliance
    Roland Cloud
    Soundtoys
    Valhalla DSP

And many thanks for making these great plugins!

read more...
    0 60
    • johanp
      PedroRodrigues Hi Johanp effectively that is the case but if you allow me to suggest to register your license on your ILOK dongle allow you to bounce your license between your unit machines. Please consider that form what I'm aware in the majority of the examples that you stated the license allows you to use the same Serial Number to authorize the license on different machines but does not use the same license at the same time on different machines.
      • Apr 9
    • johanp
      johanp Thank you very much for doing this! I just saw the news today, and I'm superhappy!
      • Jul 22
  • New
    Mikelair123456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

Hi,
    who can tell me where to get service in this case - the service forms do not support a request for this!

... and please; I have checked my SPAM/Junk etc.

0 35
    • Mikelair123456
      Mikelair123456 I send a technical support ticket now - probably this helps
      • Aug 24
    • Mikelair123456
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mikelair123456, please open up a technical support ticket, you will be required to enter a serial number, however, in this instance just enter N/A. Please provide the screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and we can then manually generate/deposit this for you.
      • Aug 24
  • mzx0205
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-25

I have a TC 6000 MK2 mastering.

How can I purchase a stereo reverberation license?

0 153
  • huangbaizhi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-19

Hi,I have two question. Frist.I purchase a TC electronic DVR250-DT in taobao(an online shopping platform in China).I downloaded and installed the plug-in according to the manual.The manual let me activate my DVR250 ilok licenes. The manual say"In the received mail (when buying the NATIVE version)you will find your personal Activation Code".But I didn't give anyone my email when I made the purchase.So how do I get my personal activation code?Second. I couldn't load the plug-in in the logic.My logic can't find the plug-in I already installed.Why?Because I didn't activate my personal activation code in ilok?

read more...
    0 152
  • New
    Scole
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

Hello
    I bought VSS3 native a few days ago. I bought it on paypal and got a confirmation mail. However, there was no e-mail such as activation at the place of purchase. My email is "[email protected]".

Is there a way to solve it?

read more...
    0 19
    • Scole
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Scole, Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please create a Technical support ticket and provide the screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and we can then manually generate/deposit this for you.

To open a Technical support ticket please go to the support tab at the top of the page, if you already have a ticket open could you please confirm your case number.
      • Aug 24
  • anzmusic
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-01

Where is the “Now Buy” link for VSS3?

Stay on the Review Order page and cannot continue.:题:

0 117
  • su1327
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-27

Hello,

I also got everything updated,and plug into Imac directly,Still can not connect to Hardware.

Please help!

Allewebwxgetmsgimg.jfifwebwxgetmsgimg (1).jfif

read more...
    0 128
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi su1327,

We're working on a fix for this issue in Ableton Live. You can solve this by disabling System Integrity Protection ...

To disable SIP, restart macOS and hold down cmd+R to boot in recovery mode. Launch Terminal and enter: csrutil disable

Restart

To check SIP status - launch Terminal and type: csruticl status

All the best from

Claus

• March 1, 2020
    • su1327
      su1327

Thanks! I will try it.

Another question,I heard If I had the TC2290DT ,I can get a free Native version but need ilok registration.

How do I get the ilok redeem code?

I can not get any information from TC's Website.

Thanks again!

Allen

• March 4, 2020
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi Allen,

It's a free upgrade and You don't need an iLok. It detects Your TC2290-DT and works for 60 days when You unplug the module Here's a link to download the new version: https://www.tcelectronic.com/p/P0D3X/Downloads

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
  • New
    Soundwright
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi,

I have spent $600 on the TC native plugins 24hr ago and haven't received download links or activation codes. Yes I've checked my spam.

I am unable to lodge a ticket because none of the forms are relevant and the mandatory dropdown boxes prevent me from filling out a ticket.

Furthermore, I was never given an "order number" as described in the FAQ, so apparently I don't even have the info needed to lodge one.

I require private communication with someone from support who I can send my PayPal receipt to rather than publicly posting private details.

I have no idea what is going on here, but this is completely unacceptable given that even the smallest plug-in companies manage timely and stress free delivery of their digital products.

read more...
    0 7
  • preahkaew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

Is it possible to install Finalizer software on two computers? I recently purchased it and installed it on my Windows machine since I'm running Big Sur public beta on my Mac, and I doubt it's compatible yet. Once it is, will I be able to install on two machinese using the same license? If I want to install it on the Mac, will I need to remove it from my Windows machine first? Thanks.

read more...
    0 92
    • preahkaew
      DavidKnighton Hello Francis Smith,
      Typically if the license is stored on an iLok, then you will only be able to license one machine at a time. If you are able to download the plugin on your new newer OS, it will likely give you a license error until you install your iLok.
      • September 28, 2020
      • Installing Finalizer on more than one computer
        preahkaew Thanks
        • September 28, 2020
  • NickLehn
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-03

I followed the instructions for install, ilok is set up. The app loads with only a black window. Right click does nothing. The first time I loaded, there was a set up screen, but now there is nothing.

I tried to create a support ticket but there is no option for the finalizer software.

read more...
    0 180
    • NickLehn
      TC-Claus

Hi NickLehn,

Try deleting the Preference file found here:

WIndows

C:\Users\”Your Name”\AppData\Roaming\TC Electronic\Finalizer\app.xml

macOS

/Users/”Your Name”/Library/Application Support/TC Electronic/Finalizer/app.xml

... and then switch to Windows Audio the first time You launch the app.

All the best from

Claus
      • December 4, 2019
    • NickLehn
      NickLehn

Did as suggested, switched to windows audio, but still just a black screen.15758670266695086034725880698329.jpg

• December 8, 2019
Go to page