Statistics

298,877 members
182,556 posts
  • New
    PatReel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Hello All

As other people here I have the same issue. I have placed on sunday an order for two plugins and havent received an order confirmation with the Ilok activations. I have created a ticket and provided all information. I have checked my spam/junk folder but nothing. I have placed an order for MD4 HD and TC 8210. Invoice 1522453. Can one of the moderators check it,please? My ilok is patrickriehl

Thank you.

Kind regards

Patrick

read more...
    1 98
    • PatReel
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. If you have not received your activation please submit a case through the Support link at the top of the page. Cases are answered in the order in which they are received. If you have received a case number, your ticket is in our system and will be answered.
      • November 30, 2021
      • No order confirmation email with Ilok activations Ticket Number: CAS-506085-Z1K1K2
        tucks Actually, more probably, your ticket will be marked as "Problem Solved" without any help.
        • December 1, 2021
      • No order confirmation email with Ilok activations Ticket Number: CAS-506085-Z1K1K2
        PatReel Hello Kyle. Thank you for your reply. I have opened a ticket as I wrote and what I dont understand that some people got here help from moderators and some not. I have been a long time Powercore user and I understand that in those times perhaps all companies have trouble with enough stuff. But on the other side...if your company is offering black friday deals and they know that a rise in order could happen then your company has to care for enough capacity. I was thinking about to buy another plug ins but after those bad service handling I am not sure if I should spend my money again. The ticket system is also not customer friendly. I have now requested demo licenses so I can work with two plugins within 14 days. But if I my ticket will not be handled within the next days I will open an case with paypal. Best regards Patrick
        • December 1, 2021
  • New
    johanp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

I just got the VSS4 and Nonlin plugins. Its amazing to have these, my favourite algorithms from my reverb 4000, as plugins. I only wish you provided more than 1 iLok activation. I use a macbook pro on the go, and another mac in my home studio. I'm considering buying these two plugins again to have them on both computers, but it feels wrong. So, please consider providing more than 1 activation.

Some examples of others that do provide at least 2 activations:
    Eventide
    Fab Filter
    iZotope
    Native Instruments Komplete
    Modartt Pianoteq
    Plugin Alliance
    Roland Cloud
    Soundtoys
    Valhalla DSP

And many thanks for making these great plugins!

read more...
    0 69
    • johanp
      PedroRodrigues Hi Johanp effectively that is the case but if you allow me to suggest to register your license on your ILOK dongle allow you to bounce your license between your unit machines. Please consider that form what I'm aware in the majority of the examples that you stated the license allows you to use the same Serial Number to authorize the license on different machines but does not use the same license at the same time on different machines.
      • April 9, 2021
    • johanp
      johanp Thank you very much for doing this! I just saw the news today, and I'm superhappy!
      • July 22, 2021
  • New
    Mikelair123456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

Hi,
    who can tell me where to get service in this case - the service forms do not support a request for this!

... and please; I have checked my SPAM/Junk etc.

0 59
    • Mikelair123456
      Mikelair123456 I send a technical support ticket now - probably this helps
      • August 24, 2021
    • Mikelair123456
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mikelair123456, please open up a technical support ticket, you will be required to enter a serial number, however, in this instance just enter N/A. Please provide the screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and we can then manually generate/deposit this for you.
      • August 24, 2021
  • mzx0205
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-25

I have a TC 6000 MK2 mastering.

How can I purchase a stereo reverberation license?

0 161
  • huangbaizhi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-19

Hi,I have two question. Frist.I purchase a TC electronic DVR250-DT in taobao(an online shopping platform in China).I downloaded and installed the plug-in according to the manual.The manual let me activate my DVR250 ilok licenes. The manual say"In the received mail (when buying the NATIVE version)you will find your personal Activation Code".But I didn't give anyone my email when I made the purchase.So how do I get my personal activation code?Second. I couldn't load the plug-in in the logic.My logic can't find the plug-in I already installed.Why?Because I didn't activate my personal activation code in ilok?

read more...
    0 215
  • New
    GennadyPugachev
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

Hi guys! Help! I accidentally took the wrong bundle that I needed. What should I do? I took TC Studio Elite Collection, upgrade from Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle and System 6000 Native Bundle ($ 249) - and I needed TC Studio Elite Collection, upgrade from System 6000 Native Bundle (399 $) -I only noticed when I started betting on Ilok. I need your help!

read more...
    0 39
  • New
    cl516
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-11-27

Hi, can someone help please?  Purchased license for TC2290 plugin yesterday, there was no confirmation email, no license found.  The Order Details said I bought a whole bunch of Virus and Fireworx software and was dated in the year 1900!  Could someone please take a look into this?  Thanks!

read more...
    0 34
    • cl516
      PedroRodrigues Hi cl516, than you for your post, to be possible to understand what happend on this purchase process please submit an assitance request direlcy with our Tech support Team attaching your PAYPAL payment confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic Thank you
      • November 28, 2021
      • No License or Confirmation Email after TC2290 plugin purchase
        cl516 Hi, could you guys please deposit the license today? I've communicated the problem in every channel possible, and also sent tech support email with my Paypal payment confirmation as you asked. Thanks.
        • November 29, 2021
    • cl516
      cl516 November 30, Activation Code received, thanks.
      • November 30, 2021
  • anzmusic
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-01

Where is the “Now Buy” link for VSS3?

Stay on the Review Order page and cannot continue.:题:

0 125
  • New
    grilledfish53
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-15

I used finalizer on one project 2020-2021- I tried to open it today several times and I had to force quit since it would not open.

0 10
  • New
    SebBuzz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-08
    hello, unfortunately I can't get this plug in to work, is it possible to reimburse me so that I can buy the clarity hardware or find a technical solution for this plug in to work. Thanks for your feedback.

Mac Os Monterey 12.2.1 + Pro tools 21.12.0.97 with Ilock.

Best Regards
    read more...
    0 6
Go to page