Statistics

234,073 members
109,683 posts
  • mzx0205
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-25

I have a TC 6000 MK2 mastering.

How can I purchase a stereo reverberation license?

0 124
  • huangbaizhi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-19

Hi,I have two question. Frist.I purchase a TC electronic DVR250-DT in taobao(an online shopping platform in China).I downloaded and installed the plug-in according to the manual.The manual let me activate my DVR250 ilok licenes. The manual say"In the received mail (when buying the NATIVE version)you will find your personal Activation Code".But I didn't give anyone my email when I made the purchase.So how do I get my personal activation code?Second. I couldn't load the plug-in in the logic.My logic can't find the plug-in I already installed.Why?Because I didn't activate my personal activation code in ilok?

read more...
    0 118
  • anzmusic
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-01

Where is the “Now Buy” link for VSS3?

Stay on the Review Order page and cannot continue.:题:

0 82
  • su1327
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-27

Hello,

I also got everything updated,and plug into Imac directly,Still can not connect to Hardware.

Please help!

Allewebwxgetmsgimg.jfifwebwxgetmsgimg (1).jfif

read more...
    0 117
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi su1327,

We're working on a fix for this issue in Ableton Live. You can solve this by disabling System Integrity Protection ...

To disable SIP, restart macOS and hold down cmd+R to boot in recovery mode. Launch Terminal and enter: csrutil disable

Restart

To check SIP status - launch Terminal and type: csruticl status

All the best from

Claus

• March 1, 2020
    • su1327
      su1327

Thanks! I will try it.

Another question,I heard If I had the TC2290DT ,I can get a free Native version but need ilok registration.

How do I get the ilok redeem code?

I can not get any information from TC's Website.

Thanks again!

Allen

• March 4, 2020
    • su1327
      TC-Claus

Hi Allen,

It's a free upgrade and You don't need an iLok. It detects Your TC2290-DT and works for 60 days when You unplug the module Here's a link to download the new version: https://www.tcelectronic.com/p/P0D3X/Downloads

All the best from

Claus

• March 4, 2020
  • preahkaew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

Is it possible to install Finalizer software on two computers? I recently purchased it and installed it on my Windows machine since I'm running Big Sur public beta on my Mac, and I doubt it's compatible yet. Once it is, will I be able to install on two machinese using the same license? If I want to install it on the Mac, will I need to remove it from my Windows machine first? Thanks.

read more...
    0 54
    • preahkaew
      DavidKnighton Hello Francis Smith,
      Typically if the license is stored on an iLok, then you will only be able to license one machine at a time. If you are able to download the plugin on your new newer OS, it will likely give you a license error until you install your iLok.
      • September 28, 2020
      • Installing Finalizer on more than one computer
        preahkaew Thanks
        • September 28, 2020
  • NickLehn
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-03

I followed the instructions for install, ilok is set up. The app loads with only a black window. Right click does nothing. The first time I loaded, there was a set up screen, but now there is nothing.

I tried to create a support ticket but there is no option for the finalizer software.

read more...
    0 147
    • NickLehn
      TC-Claus

Hi NickLehn,

Try deleting the Preference file found here:

WIndows

C:\Users\”Your Name”\AppData\Roaming\TC Electronic\Finalizer\app.xml

macOS

/Users/”Your Name”/Library/Application Support/TC Electronic/Finalizer/app.xml

... and then switch to Windows Audio the first time You launch the app.

All the best from

Claus
      • December 4, 2019
    • NickLehn
      NickLehn

Did as suggested, switched to windows audio, but still just a black screen.15758670266695086034725880698329.jpg

• December 8, 2019
  • New
    justjooa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Would like to receive the license. 

There's no MD4 in the support portal.

0 32
    • justjooa
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi justjooa,

Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant field. Please provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID in the ticket submission and we can then investigate this further.
      • Apr 1
  • chrismilne
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-22

Seems odd there are no U2/The Edge presets for the 2290 DT plugin...he's always mentioned in every review as the signature sound.

Can you create/share your own presets?  When did TC start with this Music Tribe site, it's confusing.

read more...
    1 189
    • chrismilne
      yann_

since they became part of Behringer... 

• November 24, 2019
    • chrismilne
      TC-Claus

Hi chrismilne,

You can easily share presets with others Presets are located here:

Windows
      C:\Users\"username"\Documents\TC Electronic\TC 2290\

macOS
      Macintosh HD/Users/"username"/Library/Audio/Presets/TC Electronic/TC 2290/

I'll ask around for U2 - The Edge Presets!

All the best from

Claus

• November 28, 2019
  • New
    shantanu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

I just purchased the Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle. Unfortunately the confirmation mail and activation codes went to a wrong id which is no more valid. 
    How do I get these codes sent to my current id which is 

[email protected]

my order number is 89003 Purchase on 29th November 2020

read more...
    0 47
    • shantanu
      shantanu Please someone reply.... this is urgent
      • November 29, 2020
    • shantanu
      john0121 Hi Shantanu, it would be better to submit a technical support ticket in this case so the team can resolve directly with you over email. Click support at the top of the page then tech support and fill out the form. Feel free to put FAO John Matthews as the subject so I can pick this up with a colleague.
      • November 29, 2020
  • jgilhart
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-22

I like the app but the registration experience & support portal are quite frustrating/buggy.

iLok - jgilhart

finalizer.jpeg

read more...
    0 127
    • jgilhart
      TC-Rasmus

It sometimes ends up in the spam folder on your email, have you found it there?

• January 22, 2020
    • jgilhart
      jgilhart

I checked both Trash & Junk folders for anything around the purchase date (1/14) and didn't find anything.

Thanks for your help, Rasmus.

Jeff

• January 22, 2020
Go to page