Statistics

234,076 members
109,688 posts
  • aweinzler
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-29

Email I received upon purchase provides URL https://www.tcelectronic.com/vss3-native/support/#googtrans(en|en) but it's a broken link.
    Found this URL to Activate - https://service.tcgroup.tc/vss3tdmsoftware.asp
    Entered Activation code at https://service.tcgroup.tc/activate-license.asp.
    Entered iLok and email at https://service.tcgroup.tc/activate-license.asp.
    No progress, status just spins.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 64
    • aweinzler
      TC-Claus

Hi aweinzler,

Please PM me with Your iLok ID and proof of purchase and I'll fix this issue!

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• May 2, 2020
  • Minorman101
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-22

I bought the TC Finalizer App last year and my Mac crashed, so I need to remove the iLok license to my new Mac. But I cannot create a care ticket. The "Model Name" dropdown just won't work. Any suggestions on how to get in touch with the support team. Best regards

read more...
    0 82
    • Minorman101
      TC-Claus

Hi Minorman101,

Please PM me with Your iLok ID and I will help You

Claus

• April 21, 2020
  • New
    LaGrand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

I have previous clients approaching me for the original sessions which contain several plugins from the Powercore I used to have in my studio.  Two of them want to add to the session for rerelease on their new project and not touch my mix otherwise.  These mixes are at least 8-10 years old and I no longer have the Powercore.   

Have those plugins been assembled in a native bundle somewhere where I can repurchase or subscribe to them?  I am talking about plugins like the VocalStrip and ChorusDelay.  I am currently running ProTools Version 2020.11.0 on a 2019 Macbook Pro with Catalina 10.15.7 - 2.4 GHz 8 Core, Intel Core i9, and 64 Gigs of Memory.  Thank you.

I tried to look through the website, but it's a little all over the place to me in the "Download" session.  

read more...
    1 38
  • Karelwill
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-03

Hi,

I want to upgrade to Catalina, but I'm not sure if TC Near will still work, as it is a 32 bit app.

Will I still be able to use my Studio Konnekt 48?

Thanks,

Karel.

0 75
    • Karelwill
      TC-Claus

Hi Karel,

You will be able to use the inputs/outputs but no control via TC Near, because as You write, it's not 64bit compatible. I guess it depends how You use Your SK48?

I'm using mine just for in/out and it works fine in Catalina

Claus

• April 21, 2020
  • New
    dblock1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Purchased yesterday but I've been going in circles trying to find out exactly who to contact.

Would appreciate some help.

0 19
    • dblock1
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      • May 18
      • Exactly who do I contact for not receiving Finalizer software code?
        dblock1 Thanks for responding William. Yes, I'm well aware of the spam folder possibility so have been checking that folder as well as my inbox since yesterday. Can you tell me what steps to take to get my code please?
        • May 18
  • New
    swross
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-14

plug-in song load.  I do not want to use the key.  Easier to delete from Logic. Tried to delete from Nax but it's still registered in Logic 10.6... Catalina thanks. I'm typing from mobile.  

0 49
    • swross
      PedroRodrigues Hi SWROSS, Please confirm that you have the 64 bit version for the VSS3, for that please follow the link below https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D5I Thank you
      • December 15, 2020
      • Remove VS233 plugin  from Logic / Mac ?
        swross Pedro-- Thanks. It's 64-bit. I found several version is PLUGINS folders. Plus, XML exec files. and some are NKI files (Kontakt). Can / Should I delete them all. Thanks!!
        • ·
        • December 15, 2020
      • Remove VS233 plugin  from Logic / Mac ?
        PedroRodrigues Hi SWROSS if you wish to remove the VSS3 form your computer yes I would advise you to proceed as you mentioned.
        • December 16, 2020
  • New
    jeromerenard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Hi, 

I just bought the MD4HD native, but I haven't received any licence or code to register the product. 

Checked my email and spam folder, but nothing ...

Any help please?

Tahnk you

Jerome R

read more...
    0 19
    • jeromerenard
      jeromerenard I cannot create a support ticket, since he ask me for a serial number ...
      • May 18
    • jeromerenard
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jeromerenard, please submit this as a technical support ticket. If the Model Name is not listed within the drop down please choose another model and state in the description which model it is referencing. As for the serial number if this is not applicable to you please state that. Upon submitting the ticket please include a copy of your Paypal order invoice and your iLok ID.
      • May 18
      • Bought MD4HD Native but haven't receive the licence
        jeromerenard Solved! Thank you ChrisEdwards1
        • ·
        • May 19
  • New
    chrisr25
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I haven't received my software license for TC 6000 Native Bundle yet. 

Chris

0 41
    • chrisr25
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Chrisr25,

Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant field. Please provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID in the ticket submission and we can then investigate this further.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    dblock1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Problem is all the "Type of ticket" drop down choices (except pre-sale which this isn't) require model or serial numbers in order to submit it. Also I don't see a place to enter what my problem is. Can somebody please tell me what category will allow me to submit a ticket for not receiving my Activation Code for the Finalizer software that I purchsed. It was not in my spam folder.

read more...
    0 16
    • dblock1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi dblock, please submit this as a technical support ticket. The Finalizer is listed within the Model Name Drop down and as for the serial number if this is not applicable to you please state that. Upon submitting the ticket please include a copy of your Paypal order invoice and your iLok ID.
      • May 18
  • imandr
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-29

Hi TC Electronics! Please help me solve the problem. VSS3 NATIVE does not work after updating Mac os 10.14.6

Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 11.18.04.png
    read more...
    0 59
Go to page