Statistics

298,878 members
182,557 posts
  • New
    ranold1956
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-10

Hello,
    I bought the native MD4 HD, the payment was made quickly, I did not receive any confirmation email or the product activation code.
    I couldn't send an email to music tribe to find out what's going on.
    who could guide me please.

Regards.

read more...
    0 50
    • ranold1956
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. It usually takes about 24 hours to get the confirmation email. Also, check your spam folders because sometimes they accidentally get routed there. If you do not receive the email within 24 hours, please click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket with your proof of purchase and your ilok ID and we can activate it manually for you.
      • September 10, 2021
    • ranold1956
      ranold1956

Hello,
      Thank you for your responsiveness. I just sent you the proof of purchase on the request service.
      Thanks again.
      Regards.

• September 12, 2021
  • New
    felipeveiga97
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-07

I just bought the plugin - no installer and no activation code in my email (checked all folders).

Nobody has responded to my tickets, why is support so slow?

1 48
  • New
    NigelSilver
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

Hi,

Last Friday I purchased the TC Electronics 6000 Native Bundle and I have not received any email or activation code, and I have submitted a request via technical support. Can you please action my request as I have urgent projects to finish. 

Thanks very much for you help!

Cheers,

Nigel

read more...
    0 181
    • NigelSilver
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi NigelSilver, I have this morning picked up your case and will be sending out a response shortly. Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folders as occasionally our responses may route to these locations.
      • May 15, 2021
      • I have not received the activation code for TC Electronic 6000 Native Bundle
        NigelSilver Hi Christopher, You said you were going to send me a response shortly. I don't know if you have responded but I have not received a response from you. I have checked my junk mail. Thanks.
        • May 16, 2021
      • I have not received the activation code for TC Electronic 6000 Native Bundle
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Nigel, I have followed up on your case this morning just confirming your License has now been deposited to your iLok account.

Please login to your iLok License Manager account, Right click on the license and select the location you would like to activate it to (Physical iLok or your Machine).

I hope this helps.
        • May 17, 2021
  • New
    heytang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-26

I'm just buy VSS3 Native But I'dont get some Email or Confirm order (i'm just purchase 26 Nov 2021 Black friday sale)

I'm Has only invoice form Paypal But from TC it don't have anything

2 82
    • heytang
      heytang I'm try to contact Tech Support But i'm not serial number product because i'm don't receive anything form TC !
      • November 26, 2021
    • heytang
      foreststone Same problem. Bought today with PayPal VSS4 HD NATIVE. I actually wanted to buy an MD4 HD NATIVE (costs the same) but made a mistake. When the confirmation window opened, it showed Virus | Powercore - Upgrade unlimited 1 ¤249.00, FIREWORX Software 1 ¤110.00, V-Station 1¤199.00 etc. Total ¤0.00. Order details: Order number: 0
      Date: Monday, January 1, 1900. What could this mean? It would be nice if I could get an MD4 HD NATIVE license instead of VSS4 HD NATIVE. I can confirm my PayPal purchase. Please contact me.
      • November 26, 2021
    • heytang
      heytang

@foreststone Now I'm Receive Email from TC and i'm just got Activate key
      I'm recommend you contact Tech Support and attach Paypal invoice (And you fill information so in serial code box I'm fill "I don't have because you don't sent to me" Around that another box) when you finished Waiting around 10-15 minute after that you cloud got some email from TC or Musictribe

• November 26, 2021
    • heytang
      foreststone Thank you for tip. Best.
      • November 26, 2021
    • heytang
      heytang

Trying to do, Have a good days my friend :)
      ps. If you have update about your issue can tell me in this comment

• November 26, 2021
  • Rennier
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-07

The PowerCore was an expensiv hardware based VST plugin System form t.c. electronic. 14 Plugins are free on the hardware, all other licensed plugins you had could buy and register until 2017. Until 2018 t.c.electronic has closed all services and the user-acounts are frozen now (or deleted, no one knows). Now you can't move a license to another hardware or buy one. You can use it like it is, until something gets broken. If your hardware don't work anymore and you have to change the Hardware, all your license are gone. All useable Plugins you could use at the PowerCore Hardware are fixed at the driver software but without the license there are no chance to use it. The System should be dead now, but a lot of people still need it for make music and had payed a lot of money for license they could not use someday in the future.

We are more tha a few :

https://secure.avaaz.org/de/community_petitions/Uli_Behringer_-_Music_Tribe_unchain_the_Powercore_plugins_for_all_registred_Owners/?fVyobpb&fbogname=Chris+R.&fbclid=IwAR2C1mQ9i6OQMlul90yCJ8fImxjzyQE8eu4_3bBv8QzqmKbPXO9RQseuDVg

read more...
    3 381
  • New
    wats434
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-12

I had purchased native VSS3 last year. How do I install and download on new computer?

0 21
  • New
    MichaelBransome
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-18

We use a studiokonnekt 48, purchased new a very few years ago. It has been our audio interface workhorse for years under several iterations of MacOS. TC has apparently released the 64-bit version of Windows drivers/apps for controlling this and other TC interfaces. It is not apparent that TC Electronic (today part of the Behringer concern) has commited to letting us use our perfectly healthy audio interfaces under 64-bit system software such as Mojave.

We are asking TC Electronic - presumably its own division in the Behringer sphere - to commit to developing and releasing 64-bit-compliant software for the studiokonnekt 48 and the handful of other excellent TC audio interfaces from that generation, so that we who pay your bills and make doing business a pleasure can remain happy users of TC's great gear.

Let's go TC, show us - your user-base - some honest and simple generosity!

read more...
    0 456
    • MichaelBransome
      NicJonesMT Hi Michael. The TC Near interfaces (Konnekt and Impact) are long discontinued. This means that there will be no future updates to the software that the products use.

Some users have had some success using these products with more recent operating systems however we do not officially support this.
      • June 18, 2021
  • imandr
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-06-01

Hi TC Electronic! I emailed the customer support but they don't reply!

0 148
    • imandr
      RexBeckett

@imandr 

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Technical Support explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

• May 31, 2020
    • imandr
      imandr

VSS3 NATIVE does not work after updating Mac os 10.14.6. Please explain in more detail how to apply if I have a problem with the plugin VSS3 NATIVE

Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 12.11.25.png
      • May 31, 2020
    • imandr
      TC-Claus

Hi imandr,

VSS3 Native should work just fine in macOS 10.14.6

Would You explain in more detail the issues You're having? Have You installed the latest version?

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• June 1, 2020
    • imandr
      imandr

Hi TC-Claus! I have the latest version installed. 

Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 11.18.04.png
      • June 1, 2020
    • imandr
      TC-Claus

I see it's a license issue - do You have access to the other computer? or do You want me to do a machine reset? (then please PM me Your iLok ID)

• June 1, 2020
  • New
    Irkus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

I bought the MD3 NATIVE plugin through the tc electronics website and I still haven't received a code number from tc electronics to activate it.

I need to start working as soon as possible and without this plugin (MD3 NATIVE), there are projects that I cannot finish. 
    I have the receipt of the purchase, what email can I send it to?
    Thanks

Irkus
    read more...
    0 66
    • Irkus
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a technical support ticket through the support link at the top of the page.
      • May 16, 2021
  • New
    bleach30
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Bought VSS4 HD Native this morning, Still no license. I've checked spam/junk folders and nothing. Tried to fill out forms in this "care"  portal and this product isnt even listed. Would like some help with this please.

0 118
    • bleach30
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi bleach30, if you have not yet done so please submit a technical support ticket for this. With regards to the product not being listed this is not an issue, please select the next closest product and just list in your description the correct product. Within the case could you please also include your iLok ID and a copy of your Paypal Invoice.
      • May 2, 2021
    • bleach30
      bleach30

Hi, Chis. I filled out a support ticket yesterday with the info you listed. My support ticket number is CAS-450099-W0M2W0

• May 2, 2021
Go to page