Statistics

306,514 members
190,923 posts
  • New
    Irkus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

I bought the MD3 NATIVE plugin through the tc electronics website and I still haven't received a code number from tc electronics to activate it.

I need to start working as soon as possible and without this plugin (MD3 NATIVE), there are projects that I cannot finish. 
    I have the receipt of the purchase, what email can I send it to?
    Thanks

Irkus
    read more...
    0 68
    • Irkus
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a technical support ticket through the support link at the top of the page.
      • May 16, 2021
  • New
    bleach30
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Bought VSS4 HD Native this morning, Still no license. I've checked spam/junk folders and nothing. Tried to fill out forms in this "care"  portal and this product isnt even listed. Would like some help with this please.

0 123
    • bleach30
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi bleach30, if you have not yet done so please submit a technical support ticket for this. With regards to the product not being listed this is not an issue, please select the next closest product and just list in your description the correct product. Within the case could you please also include your iLok ID and a copy of your Paypal Invoice.
      • May 2, 2021
    • bleach30
      bleach30

Hi, Chis. I filled out a support ticket yesterday with the info you listed. My support ticket number is CAS-450099-W0M2W0

• May 2, 2021
  • New
    RemyBeuchat
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-09
    Hello I buy a upgrade license for my VSS3 ( TDM to Native) and i receive your confirmation (see the mail below). but i redem the license number on the vrong Ilok Acount , so i aks Ilok to transfert the license on my Axcess Ilok Acount, now you have to confirm the transfert ( see the mail below)
    So please can you make this.
    Thank you very much 
    read more...
    0 4
    • RemyBeuchat
      PedroRodrigues Hi RemyBeuchat, thank you for your post, as I mentioned above please send me via PM you ILOK USERNAME so I can look in to this matter. Thank you
      • Nov 14
  • New
    Beep2458
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

Hi I bought 3 licences of VSS3. I have no recived iy yet. Ples can U send mr those asap and invoice as well.

for comunication pleas contact me on lukas @studiobeep.cz

0 15
    • Beep2458
      Dale_M Sorry this weas missing, can you go to the Support tab above and send us the request on a technical ticket please?
      • Jan 18
  • arfcorps
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-31

Any plans on releasing a docking station to house the four available controllers TC-2290, DVR-250-DT etc ?

Thanks!

1 256
  • New
    Headtuned1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

I bought online a DVR 250 Native and paid with Paypal. No new membership was necessary, no further information, no email activation. I got the paypal transaction mail from paypal with invoice from MUSIC Tribe. But there was no order confirmation mail, no activation code mail. Other companies could do this in very short time, automated, i buy, i get activation, i download, i make music... here - i do not know what is the problem?

I tried to made a ticket, but everywhere i have to write a serialnumber for support, but i do not have serialnumbers for software.

So i made a ticket for pre-sales - here you can get automated replies - but thats all. No help.

This kind of business practice i only know from very very unprofessional software providers.

head

read more...
    1 67
    • Headtuned1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Thomas, I am sorry to hear you did not receive your activation code. Upon checking your case a response was sent at 8:18 today. Could you please follow up on this when possible and we will be more than happy to continue assisting, in case it is not within your main inbox please check your spam/junk folder as on occasion we have seen responses route to this location.
      • November 27, 2021
      • DVR 250 Native Activation Code Mail Missing
        PedroRodrigues Hi MilanRadjen, please check you case as I have replied to your assistance request as well as on your original post above. Thank you
        • November 28, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi Uli21, thank you for your post can you please submit a case directly to our Tech Support Team by following the link below and provide your ILOK ACCOUNT and the print screen posted above so I can check what is the status on this matter. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic Thank you
        • November 28, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi Headtuned1, Thank you for your post can you please provide your case number and your ILOK ACCOUNT so I can check what happened on this matter. ThanK you
        • November 28, 2021
        Uli21 Hi Pedro, I made a ticket with plenty of information but heard nothing since then. I paid and I don't get the product. What is going on here??? Can you please contact me VIA MAIL? Thank you very much!
        • ·
        • November 29, 2021
        PedroRodrigues Hi Uli21, please confirm your ILOK ACCOUNT your licence was remotely deposited. Thank you
        • December 2, 2021
    • Headtuned1
      Uli21

Hi Pedro, I started an own thread "TC support sleeping soundly?", there you can read that I insisted on communication via e-mail, not via public forum. This happened and my case was finally solved (I received a license activation code in a hand written e-mail) while I am still waiting for a valid invoice (this is currently been dealt with another ticket). Pedro, you must please send your head of communcations my following message: "It is an absolutely no-go to communicate via a public internet forum the details of a customer's support issue, which is private, of course. Are you aware of European General Data Protection Regulation? There should not be such things like ticket numbers or Paypal transaction numbers in a public forum. That is why we have email. Besides that, this forum site is the slowest site on the planet and lacks major features, e.g. I couldn't find my own thread via search function. I am sooo disappointed tha a huge company like music group is failing in the web domain." Best regards.

• December 2, 2021
  • New
    hiwatter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi, my company purchased MD4 HD NATIVE in august. but didn't receive business invoice ever since. How can I get an invoice of the purchase?

0 72
    • hiwatter
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our support team by clicking on Support and filling out a ticket.
      • September 13, 2021
      • invoice
        hiwatter Hello, could you provide me a direct link, please. I cannot find anything related to invoicing under the subcathegories (Product Registration, Technical Support, Service, Pre Sales, Parts, Downloads, Warranty Terms & Conditions, Ticket Viewer)
        • September 14, 2021
    • hiwatter
      Groovy

TC Electronic order.pdf
      • Aug 23
    • hiwatter
      Groovy

Ricevuta del tuo pagamento a favore di MUSIC Tribe Commercial NV Inc.pdf
      • Aug 23
Go to page