Statistics

233,969 members
109,566 posts
  • Moonsir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

I bought tc electronics finalizer. I got the receipt. How can I register with I ROCK?

0 35
    • Moonsir
      KyleJohnson Hello Hong, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us by clicking the Support link at the top of the page. Then scroll down and select Technical Support.
      • September 30, 2020
  • thepc997
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-03

I bought Finalizer app today, and it doesn't work in my pc.

i use RME Babyface , Windows 7 64bit  .  

when i launch Finalizer app, 'No audio device configured' shows up.

and i already activate from ilok manager as well.

i re-installed RME driver, but still doesn't work.

Please help me.    if it doens't work, i want to refund it.

error.jpg
    read more...
    0 344
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

Hi thepc997,

Try deleting the Preference file found here:

WIndows

C:\Users\”Your Name”\AppData\Roaming\TC Electronic\Finalizer\app.xml

macOS

/Users/”Your Name”/Library/Application Support/TC Electronic/Finalizer/app.xml

The switch to Windows Audio before first launch of the app - then You should be able to select Your RME interface.

All the best from

Claus
      • December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      thepc997

I deleted app.xml file,  switch to Windows Audio the first time.

but it still doesn't work. 

I tried in my laptop, (Window 7 pro) and it works .  

but stil cant boot in my Desktop .  i don't know why.

when i launch Finalizer app ,  just white screen and keep loading with No audio device sign.  can not click anything .  what should i do ?

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

Have You switched to Windows Audio driver before launching the Finalizer App ?

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      thepc997

Yes, i switched . but it still doesn't work.

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

I'll try to create a similar setup and do some more testing

Keep You updated ...

• December 4, 2019
  • stevenawilliams
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-16
    Hello, I cannot open my System 6000 AAX Pro Tools plug in. I am getting DAE error 7054. I recently changed my OS on my Apple Mac to 10.14.1 I am using pro Tools Ultimate 2019.5.0 All the best Steve
    0 124
  • stevenawilliams
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-16

Hello

I cannot open my System 6000 AAX Pro Tools plug in. I am getting DAE error 7054.

I recently changed my OS on my Apple Mac to 10.14.1

I am using pro Tools Ultimate 2019.5.0

All the best
    Steve
    read more...
    0 206
  • -mjk-
    Super Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-17

I've been using Finalizer for a few weeks and have done a few released Masters. Nice, transparent processing and intuitive UI. I just wish it did one more thing: EQ matching. Extremely useful for album work to use as a starting point. The only reason IMO to use O9 would be for that purpose.

read more...
    0 53
    • -mjk-
      john0121 Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass this along to the development team.
      • September 17, 2020
      • Finalizer Feature Request
        -mjk- Thank you John! That's about the only advantage that the competition has that would interest me - and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I know that AI increases the cost but also a suggested chain based on track analysis might also be useful, but that certainly isn't a requirement. As it stands, I'm able to use Finalizer for album work with a workaround: after mastering a track, I will import the next track on the album and keep the same processing chain as a starting point. The main caveat is that one must remember to do a Save As immediately in order to keep the just-finished master and start a new project with the previous settings.
        • ·
        • September 17, 2020
        -mjk- Oh, I forgot to mention that the ability to replace the source file while keeping the current processing chain is extremely useful. But, that can only work with your own Masters. Loading a Ref track will not clone it's settings of course. But still very useful.
        • ·
        • September 21, 2020
        ramb John Matthews are you kidding? Are you telling me there is a developement team actually working on this? Why haven't there been any reasonable updates so far?
        • ·
        • December 18, 2020
  • New
    humanbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

No confirmation email, no activagtion code email, nothing but an incredibably frustrating experience just trying to get a hold of this company! I get the feeling from the website conifmation page ("if you haven't received activation code in 24hrs contact support") that all of this is actually a manual process on your end and that you intend for us customers to have to physically reach out just to get the activation codes! It's 2020, get with the program! This isn't even close to an acceptable customer experience. I don't know how you guys stay in business like this!

My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3

Please just give me what I purchased from you! 

read more...
    0 44
    • humanbeing
      PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew, as my colleague Kyle Johnson mentioned on the post above and on case number CAS-396028-X9F1G3 please log in your ILOK account and activate you license as in this case we have perform a remote direct deposit on your ILOK account
      • December 1, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Activation code. URGENT!!!!!
        humanbeing Thank you so much. I did that and in my DAW I have access to VSS3 now. It did not even prompt me for an activation code. Is that because of how you deposited it on your side? My only concern is will I need an activation code in the future for any reason?
        • ·
        • December 1, 2020
        humanbeing Don't I need the activation code for my records?
        • ·
        • December 1, 2020
        PedroRodrigues No, any information will be present on your ILOK account. Thank you
        • December 2, 2020
  • New
    humanbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

No email confimration , no activation code, nothing but frustrating just trying to even get a hold of guys! On the website confirmation page it says "if you haven't received an activation email in 24hrs MAX contact support" I get the distinct feeling that this actually the norm! I think we as customers have to physically reach out to you just get our activation codes—this is rediculous it's 2020, get with the program!

This is so unacceptable for cutomer service. 3 days I've been waiting and nothing!

My open ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3

Please just respond and give me the software I paid for.

read more...
    0 56
    • humanbeing
      KyleJohnson Hello Matthew, Kyle here with Music Tribe. I have deposited the license onto your iLok account and sent you an email at around 9:40am Pacific time this morning. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        humanbeing Kyle, I still have not received the activation code email. Can you please confirm you have the right email address?
        • ·
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Activation code???
        PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew, as my colleague Kyle Johnson mentioned please log in your ILOK account and activate you license as in this case we have perform a remote direct deposit
        • December 1, 2020
  • New
    BarnabyBass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hi all,

If someone can answer this would be grateful. Downloaded Finalizer several days ago. When I import an audio file (of known integrated LUFS and dBTP), in the PREPARE Module / Source File / Original the displayed LUFS and dBTP values are always different (by 2 or so dB). There should be no difference certainly of that magnitude for a measured integrated LUFS or dBTP, so I wonder why the discrepancy. My imported files loudness is measured by proper meter in LOGIC, namely the LCAST plugin, set to the proper ITU settings. Any ideas most welcome, because if I dont trust Finalizer loudness measurements I can't master with it!

PS this querie has no relation to software licences - it wouldnt post unless I chose that, oddly.

read more...
    0 43
    • BarnabyBass
      PedroRodrigues Hi, BarnabyBass Please consider that the FinalizerApp operates with extended precision in both level (infinite headroom) and time (5 times oversampling).
      The Finalizer PPM level meters and descriptors are upsampled in order to identify intersample and 0 dBFS+ peaks on Source track (A), as well as Processed track (B). Therefore, the meter scales are extended to +3 dBFS because excessive level normally falls between 0 and +3 dBFS, and most consumer equipment already exhibits distortion at +0.5 dBFS.
      When the limiter is turned off, the Finalizer does not protect against 0 dBFS+ peaks from occurring.
      When monitoring and listening one final time to the processing of your track, before Export, make sure that:
      Loudness Compensation is OFF (in Monitor)
      Unity Gain is enabled in Monitor, unless you have setup a calibrated Reference Level.
      Compare is set to “B”, i.e. the processed output
      Focus Mode is disabled such as when the entire processing chain is active.

The Soft Clip is a bandwidth limited distortion effect, not unlike analogue tape saturation.
      Soft Clipping can add loudness to a signal at the price of distortion.
      The user may want to trade a bit of the limiter’s dynamic gain reduction for a bit of soft clipping, which is instantaneous.
      The Soft Clipper Amount will intelligently set the threshold of the Soft Clipper, corresponding to the selected Soft Clip Type, so you directly define the maximum amount of soft clipping (in dB) across the full track.
      This approach prevents any nasty surprises, such as an unexpected high amount of clipping in the last chorus, because it happened to be a little louder.

We advise that on the Master Limiter:
      Normal operating procedures involve first setting the Limiter Gain in order to reach the desired Output level.
      On the Loudness Limiter:
      Set the output Loudness Level and let the Finalizer automatically set the limiter threshold.
      Use the Gain Reduction meters in the Limiter Edit View, and your ears, as guidelines to when it is time to stop adding more Limiter Gain, or if the Output Loudness level is maybe set too high.
      For not-previously limited or -compressed signals, as a rule of thumb, please be careful if exceeding 8 dB of gain reduction, if not for artistic reasons, in the case of the signal is already dynamic range compressed, less drastic limiting treatment is indicated.
      It is recommended fine-tuning the limiter parameters, in combination with parameters of any dynamic compressor earlier in the module chain.
      Experiment with different Release times, Limiter Profiles and Soft Clip settings to find the type that best compliments the material.
      When used in combination with the Dynamic Limiter, Soft Clip can produce a louder and denser impression than the dynamic limiter by itself. I hope this clarifies this matter. Thank you
      • Feb 16
    • BarnabyBass
      BarnabyBass Hi PedroRodrigues, Many thanks indeed for this comprehensive information which I've printed off and will study! Much appreciate your trouble. Cheers.
      • Feb 16
  • NewlyfeRecord
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-14

tc electronic impact twin will it work with osx 10.8.5

0 64
  • lcdtce
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

I have LM2 Native version 1.1.3. Is there a newer version? If so, how can I get it?

Thanks.

**Leigh

0 50
Go to page