Statistics

298,879 members
182,558 posts
  • New
    DavidArt0516
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-22

Hi,

As it shows in the attached picture, I'm not sure what the problem is. Can anybody help me please?

Best,

David

0 27
  • New
    justjooa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Would like to receive the license. 

There's no MD4 in the support portal.

0 51
    • justjooa
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi justjooa,

Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant field. Please provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID in the ticket submission and we can then investigate this further.
      • April 1, 2021
  • chrismilne
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-10-22

Seems odd there are no U2/The Edge presets for the 2290 DT plugin...he's always mentioned in every review as the signature sound.

Can you create/share your own presets?  When did TC start with this Music Tribe site, it's confusing.

read more...
    1 296
    • chrismilne
      yann_

since they became part of Behringer... 

• November 24, 2019
    • chrismilne
      TC-Claus

Hi chrismilne,

You can easily share presets with others Presets are located here:

Windows
      C:\Users\"username"\Documents\TC Electronic\TC 2290\

macOS
      Macintosh HD/Users/"username"/Library/Audio/Presets/TC Electronic/TC 2290/

I'll ask around for U2 - The Edge Presets!

All the best from

Claus

• November 28, 2019
  • New
    TerryPoindexter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

My TC8210 hardware powers up when plugged in, but it does not communicate with the plugin. The plugin loads as well, but it remains greyed and says please "connect your TC8210 module". Is it possible to do a firmware update? Please Help

0 22
    • TerryPoindexter
      WilliamR Hello Terry, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will contact you ASAP to do some troubleshooting with you.
      • September 14, 2021
  • New
    Walmsley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

MD4 native Order 27 November Time 23:24 Order number: 94734

Paypal payment Transaction ID 34422345W2980693KPDF uploaded (hopefully) 

Ilok User ID: Yassboy

Yes, I've checked my spam folder

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 31
    • Walmsley
      Walmsley Can someone please open a ticket for me? It's been 3 days since I paid for this and no response.
      • November 29, 2021
    • Walmsley
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Walmsley, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • November 29, 2021
    • Walmsley
      Walmsley Hi Chris, I did what you suggested on 30 November. There was nothing in my spam folder and I now have a case number CAS-506274-Y6C7N2 but still no MD4 download. Please help me!
      • December 1, 2021
    • Walmsley
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Walmsley, thank you for confirming your case number. I will ensure this is followed up on today.
      • December 1, 2021
  • New
    Fabriziodipaola1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hi guys, saturday I bought the "icon series legacy native bundle" but I haven't yet received an activation code or Ilok request.

I received just the Paypal payment invoice. What should I do to have this code?

0 28
    • Fabriziodipaola1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Fabriziodipaola1, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • November 29, 2021
  • New
    shantanu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

I just purchased the Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle. Unfortunately the confirmation mail and activation codes went to a wrong id which is no more valid. 
    How do I get these codes sent to my current id which is 

[email protected]

my order number is 89003 Purchase on 29th November 2020

read more...
    0 110
    • shantanu
      shantanu Please someone reply.... this is urgent
      • November 29, 2020
    • shantanu
      john0121 Hi Shantanu, it would be better to submit a technical support ticket in this case so the team can resolve directly with you over email. Click support at the top of the page then tech support and fill out the form. Feel free to put FAO John Matthews as the subject so I can pick this up with a colleague.
      • November 29, 2020
  • New
    Cinetracks
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hello,

I bought the System 6000 Native bundle this morning, but I didn't receive a license by mail, nor do I see any new licenses to activate in my iLok Manager?

Can someone look into this please?

Peter

0 54
    • Cinetracks
      Cinetracks I have made a ticket with my Paypal and iLok details : Case CAS-506004-B4C9J6
      • November 29, 2021
      • No license code for System 6000 Native bundle
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Cinetracks, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will ensure a response is sent out on your case today, please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for the response as on occasion we have seen them route to these locations.
        • ·
        • November 29, 2021
      • No license code for System 6000 Native bundle
        Cinetracks Thank you Chris. Could you also take look at my next ticket for a TC2290 Native license : Case CAS-506234-J4F5S6
        • November 30, 2021
    • Cinetracks
      Cinetracks

Thank you Chris, I just received my license.

• November 30, 2021
  • jgilhart
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-22

I like the app but the registration experience & support portal are quite frustrating/buggy.

iLok - jgilhart

finalizer.jpeg

read more...
    0 189
    • jgilhart
      TC-Rasmus

It sometimes ends up in the spam folder on your email, have you found it there?

• January 22, 2020
    • jgilhart
      jgilhart

I checked both Trash & Junk folders for anything around the purchase date (1/14) and didn't find anything.

Thanks for your help, Rasmus.

Jeff

• January 22, 2020
  • aweinzler
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-29

Email I received upon purchase provides URL https://www.tcelectronic.com/vss3-native/support/#googtrans(en|en) but it's a broken link.
    Found this URL to Activate - https://service.tcgroup.tc/vss3tdmsoftware.asp
    Entered Activation code at https://service.tcgroup.tc/activate-license.asp.
    Entered iLok and email at https://service.tcgroup.tc/activate-license.asp.
    No progress, status just spins.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 107
    • aweinzler
      TC-Claus

Hi aweinzler,

Please PM me with Your iLok ID and proof of purchase and I'll fix this issue!

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• May 2, 2020
Go to page