Statistics

234,073 members
109,683 posts
  • New
    justjooa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Been waiting for over 3 days now, it is not in my junk/spam folder. I've created two tickets and sent screenshots of my order and iLok ID. Could you please solve the issue. 

1 32
  • Fhell
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-18

Hi,

First of all, eexcuse my bad english

I need to know if my Studio Konnekt 48 is ok whtith Mojave ( Mac OS 10.14 ). I heard it's still 32bit compatible ? I have High Sierra ( Mac Os 10.13.6 ) et i need to upgrade to Mojave, OS minimum for last Logic Pro X ( 10.5 ).

Thank's.

Fhell, your TC Electronic customer.

read more...
    0 1,075
    • Fhell
      TC-Claus

Hi Fhell,

Thanks for being a TC Electronic customer!

Your Studio Konnekt 48 will work just fine in macOS Mojave.

If You, later on, would like to upgrade to macOS Catalina, the TC Near control panel and the mixer doesn't support 64bit, but You will still be able to use the inputs and outputs of the Studio Konnekt 48

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• May 18, 2020
      • Studio Konnekt 48 and Mac OS 10.14 ( Mojave ) ?
        Maddam hi Claus, I've got a SK48 working fine on an old PC, but on a clean 2019 Macbook (with Mojave), the driver (TC Near software) can't find the device. All installs work fine, and the Macbook sees the SK48 device (I can tell from the System Information list of firewire connections).
        Now, I wonder if I should update the SK48 firmware on the old PC and then try again on the Macbook? I have tried a couple of different driver versions, including the newest one, of course.
        • November 26, 2020
    • Fhell
      joanba Hi,

I'm using Mojave 10.14.6 and I've got issues with TC Near software. With previous Mojave versions it was working fine but something changed with 10.14.6. Not sure if it was something related with the update or simply some file was corrupted, I did several things like to delete preferences, caches, temp files but control panel was stuck without any relevant information at all. At startup, the info dialog appeared and nothing else, I needed to hard terminate the app with cmd+alt+esc as it was 'not responding'.

Strangely, today has started to work again ( not other updates... ), no console messages, and running the control panel from command line I get this log:

Last login: Mon Aug 24 17:37:00 on ttys000
      [joanba:~] joanba% cd /Applications/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel.app/Contents/MacOS/
      [joanba:TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/MacOS] joanba% ls
      TC Near Control Panel
      [joanba:TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/MacOS] joanba% ./TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.200.3/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
      Warning: Re-registering an existing pixelformat.
      2020-08-24 17:39:12.049 TC Near Control Panel[1441:13705] *** Assertion failure in +[NSServiceViewController currentAppIsViewService], /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/ViewBridge/ViewBridge-401.1/NSViewService.m:131
      2020-08-24 17:39:12.049 TC Near Control Panel[1441:13705] *** Assertion failure in +[NSServiceViewController currentAppIsViewService], /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/ViewBridge/ViewBridge-401.1/NSViewService.m:131

at least I can ensure these error messages are 'normal' and do not prevent the application to run fine.

It's a pity that a very nice hardware, working fine, is not more useable just because the vendor is not updating a very obsolete software. Honestly, by now I won't update my laptop to new MacOS versions but planning to replace this hardware asap with some other brand with more commitment with customer.

Regards,
      Joan
      • August 24, 2020
    • Fhell
      KomarovVladimir Mac OS (high Sierra 10.13.6 ) supports 32 bit drivers for Studio Konnekt 48 but an error appeared on the last start. After that, the control panel will not start. What can be wrong? Previously worked on this operating system for two years without problems.

MacBook-Pro-Vladimir:~ vladimirkomarov$ /Applications/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel.app/Contents/MacOS/TC\ Near\ Control\ Panel ; exit;
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/Exceptions.plist'
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Common/ChunkCompression.cpp:49: Error: unsupported compressor 8
      /BuildRoot/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/AppleFSCompression/AppleFSCompression-96.60.1/Libraries/CompressData/CompressData.c:353: Error: Unknown compression scheme encountered for file '/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Library/AppExceptions.bundle/Exceptions.plist'
      2020-11-08 06:11:36.628 TC Near Control Panel[943:208284] Error loading /Applications/TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/Plugins/Fabrik C Studio.vst/Contents/MacOS/Fabrik C Studio: dlopen(/Applications/TC Near Control Panel.app/Contents/Plugins/Fabrik C Studio.vst/Contents/MacOS/Fabrik C Studio, 262): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice
      Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudioKit.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudioKit
      Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: stat() failed with errno=60
      /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture
      Illegal instruction: 4
      logout
      Saving session...
      ...copying shared history...
      ...saving history...truncating history files...
      ...completed.
      • November 7, 2020
  • New
    donzellireynolds0904
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

Who can I contact to check the status of my refund? CAS-441332-L9S2Y3

Thank you,

Donald Reynolds

0 53
    • donzellireynolds0904
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Donald, thank you for supplying your case number. I will reach out to the case owner and have them investigate this further for you and reach out.
      • Apr 19
  • madanthony81
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-08

hi I bought Vintage Guitar Effects a couple years ago.  I just signed in to Musictribe for the first time i think. 

0 104
    • madanthony81
      madanthony81

So, I dont have the serial numbers anymore or anything. Thanks.

• November 8, 2019
    • madanthony81
      TC-Claus

Hi madanthony81,

Vintage Guitar Pedal Bundle (VGPB) is authorized with Your iLok - You should be able to see Your licenses in the iLok Manager ... ?

All the best from

Claus

• November 11, 2019
    • madanthony81
      madanthony81

I couldnt find it on my Ilok.  I think i never registered it.  

• November 17, 2019
  • misho
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-12

Hi there,

I purchased both in August and December 2017 and I want to register them. I have the proof of purchase (e-mails) and serial numbers, but the links which were given at the time do not work anymore.

Please help,

Misho

read more...
    1 96
  • New
    Ziart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Hello,

We've bought a TC electronics VSS3 stereo source Reverb TDM a few years ago and would like to update id to the new version of the VSS3.

Please indicate me what's the best solution to do this.

And excuse my english!

Best regards

O.Lecoeur

Studio Honolulu

What do you want to do ?
    New mail
    read more...
    0 79
    • Ziart
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Honolulu Lecoeur to acquire or upgrade any license please follow the link below to access our Webstore https://store.tcelectronic.com
      • November 1, 2020
    • Ziart
      sseymour7 To be clear, do I have to "upgrade" if I already own VSS3 from 2018 and just want to update it (if necessary) to ensure compliance with Mac OS X Catalina (10.15.7)?
      • November 2, 2020
      • TC electronics VSS3 up to date
        PedroRodrigues Hi Stan if you have a VSS3 TDM you will have to follow the link above to update to a VSS3 NATIVE as this is the only version available for Catalina as the TDM version as been discontinued for some time now
        • November 3, 2020
  • New
    cmontilla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

Hello, I wrote a ticket on the Care Portal asking for an upgrade option form Master X TDM to Master X Native. Nobody replied and the case appears as "solved"

Is there a way to upgrade from TDM to Native?

Ticket Number: CAS-404737-J5F8F9

License upgrade from TC Master X TDM to Master X Native

Hello, I own a Master X TDM License, it's a must tool for my work I recentrly upgraded to a new Protools system, and TDM is not supported anymore. I woul like to upgrade my license to Master X Native , is that possible?

read more...
    0 38
  • SongYoung
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-22

After purchasing the finalizer, I did not receive the serial number.
    Today I purchased the finalizer and paid with paypal.
    But after I finished the payment, I didn't receive the serial number, only one payment receipt from paypal.
    My email is: [email protected]
    My ilok is: songyoung
    Please help me, thanks.

read more...
    0 81
    • SongYoung
      TC-Claus

Hi SongYoung,

I've deposited a Finalizer license to Your iLok account

All the best and stay safe from

Claus

• April 22, 2020
    • SongYoung
      SongYoung

Hi Claus
      My ilok has received authorization
      Thanks for your help
      After my investigation, many Chinese musicians have encountered the experience of not receiving the registration code.
      They all used the QQ mailbox to receive the registration code, but they did not receive it. I wonder if this is the reason?
      I suggest you can do some optimization for this problem. Chinese music producers like your products very much.
      Thank you again my friend.
      I wish you a happy life and take care of your body.

• April 22, 2020
  • GustavoMoreno
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I purchased a licence for TC LM2 native today, and after checking out and paying, the site said that the activation key was emailed to me to my [email protected], but I never actually received that email with the key. Is there anywhere else I can retrieve the activation key?
    read more...
    1 62
    • GustavoMoreno
      TC-Claus Hi GustavoMoreno ... please send me a PM with proof of purchase and Your iLok ID - I'll deposit a license to You :-) All the best and stay safe from Claus. (a back-end issue is causing that You and our customers do not receive the activation email)
      • July 7, 2020
      • TC Electronics - LM2 Native activation key
        Scott1000 Hi Claus - my name is Scott , I purchased a licence for The Finalizer app yesterday and haven't received any email with the code ? Could you please help me too ?
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 I have proof of purchase on request
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 kind regards
        • July 8, 2020
    • GustavoMoreno
      GustavoMoreno Thanks - Claus. Sorry, am new to the tribe, how do I send you a PM? - anyway, my iLok id is: [email protected] and prove of purchase is attached.
      • July 7, 2020
        TC-Claus A license is waiting for You in Your iLok Manager ;-) Have fun from Claus.
        • July 7, 2020
        GustavoMoreno Cool - it works! thanks.
        • ·
        • July 8, 2020
  • oscarvictoria
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin yesterday via PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. What can i do to get the ilok incense? paypal account: [email protected] ilok account : oscar-victoria email: [email protected]
    read more...
    0 73
    • oscarvictoria
      WilliamR Hello, Please submit a Care Ticket at the Support link above so we can get this resolved for you.
      • July 7, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      TC-Claus Hi oscarvictoria, I've deposit a VSS3 license to Your iLok account - it's waiting in Your iLok Manager :-) Sorry for the trouble - our back-end has been down but is up and running again. All the best and stay safe from Claus
      • July 8, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? I've been waiting 3 days here's my ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        WilliamR Hello Matthew, apologies for the delay, someone should be contacting you in your support case shortly.
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        humanbeing Hi William, I have Kyle Johnson assisting me. He put the VSS3 into my iLok account but I did not receive the activation code email. This was hours ago and I am not getting a response from him
        • November 30, 2020
Go to page