Statistics

298,893 members
182,573 posts
  • New
    jeromerenard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Hi, 

I just bought the MD4HD native, but I haven't received any licence or code to register the product. 

Checked my email and spam folder, but nothing ...

Any help please?

Tahnk you

Jerome R

read more...
    0 95
    • jeromerenard
      jeromerenard I cannot create a support ticket, since he ask me for a serial number ...
      • May 18, 2021
    • jeromerenard
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jeromerenard, please submit this as a technical support ticket. If the Model Name is not listed within the drop down please choose another model and state in the description which model it is referencing. As for the serial number if this is not applicable to you please state that. Upon submitting the ticket please include a copy of your Paypal order invoice and your iLok ID.
      • May 18, 2021
      • Bought MD4HD Native but haven't receive the licence
        jeromerenard Solved! Thank you ChrisEdwards1
        • ·
        • May 19, 2021
  • New
    chrisr25
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I haven't received my software license for TC 6000 Native Bundle yet. 

Chris

0 94
    • chrisr25
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Chrisr25,

Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant field. Please provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID in the ticket submission and we can then investigate this further.
      • April 1, 2021
  • New
    dblock1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Problem is all the "Type of ticket" drop down choices (except pre-sale which this isn't) require model or serial numbers in order to submit it. Also I don't see a place to enter what my problem is. Can somebody please tell me what category will allow me to submit a ticket for not receiving my Activation Code for the Finalizer software that I purchsed. It was not in my spam folder.

read more...
    0 65
    • dblock1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi dblock, please submit this as a technical support ticket. The Finalizer is listed within the Model Name Drop down and as for the serial number if this is not applicable to you please state that. Upon submitting the ticket please include a copy of your Paypal order invoice and your iLok ID.
      • May 18, 2021
  • imandr
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-29

Hi TC Electronics! Please help me solve the problem. VSS3 NATIVE does not work after updating Mac os 10.14.6

Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 11.18.04.png
    read more...
    0 108
  • Moonsir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

I bought tc electronics finalizer. I got the receipt. How can I register with I ROCK?

0 80
    • Moonsir
      KyleJohnson Hello Hong, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us by clicking the Support link at the top of the page. Then scroll down and select Technical Support.
      • September 30, 2020
  • New
    Gertschie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

I purchased the plugin last Friday & still waiting to use it since no activation code arrived via email ...

Paypal Invoice ID: 1522100

Case Number: CAS-505563-C3C6G8

iLok User ID: Gertschie

Please take care of it ASAP by either sending me the code via email or depositing into my iLok account!!

Thanks,

Gerhard

read more...
    0 68
    • Gertschie
      gtrian I have the same issue and considering opening the issue with paypal. I paid them $324 . over 48 hours ago and absolutely nothing
      • November 29, 2021
      • No license/activation code or iLok deposit for MASTER X HD NATIVE
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi gtrian, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
        If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
        • ·
        • November 29, 2021
    • Gertschie
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Gertschie, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • November 29, 2021
    • Gertschie
      MacproT I have the same problem and considering opening an issue with paypal. I paid them $153. Opened a ticket already with Case No: CAS-505804-C6T4L0 CRM:0120000253027 over 36 hours ago and absolutely nothing. It is not the first time with TC that they do not send the activation code after purchase.
      • November 30, 2021
    • Gertschie
      Gertschie

UPDATE Nov 30, 2021: received the needed activation code this morning via email, and rest worked like a charm instantly! BIG thanks and shout-out to Chris Edwards & Claus from musictribe for taking care of the problem ... both thumbs up & thanks so very much again ... case closed.

• November 30, 2021
    • Gertschie
      cperezh So to get an activation code it seems I need to create a brand new post in this forum so that a moderator will intervene and my support ticket will be looked at...seriously???
      • December 2, 2021
  • New
    dawn8787
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-05

When Logic is executed in Rosetta mode, Lm2n is opened, but the screen is not displayed normally.
    Pro Tools won't open it at all.

Below is my equipment list.

Pro Tools and Logic are up to date.
    Pro Tools 21.12
    Logic 107.2

Macbook specs are attached.

Does the software work normally on the new Apple MacBook M1pro?
    Is it different for each Daw?

If not, is there an update plan?

When using TC Electronic Clarity M Stereo, is it possible to connect via usb and use it in plug-in mode with the M1pro?

read more...
    0 86
    • dawn8787
      PedroRodrigues Hi dawn8787, thank you for you post, considering your first question about the Lm2n running on the MacBook Pro with M1chip, if you are running Rosetta 2 you should not have any issues but you must confirm that you are running version 1.1.4 ILOK version on you MacBook Pro, please follow the link below to access this version: https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CKH
      Please also confirm if your Lm2n ILOK licence is active and register to your MacBook Pro M1.
      Effectively it is possible to connect the Clarity M Stereo via USB and use it in plug-in mode with the M1pro considering that you have the Clarity M in plug-in mode and you have installed the latest version of the Clarity M in plug-in that you can download by following the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D9L Thank you
      • Feb 10
      • Lm2n is not working normally.
        chrisarias Hi Pedro-

I just purchased a Mac Studio with Monterey installed. I'm trying to get LM2N to work in Pro Tools. Is there a way to accomplish this?
        • ·
        • May 10
  • thepc997
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-12-03

I bought Finalizer app today, and it doesn't work in my pc.

i use RME Babyface , Windows 7 64bit  .  

when i launch Finalizer app, 'No audio device configured' shows up.

and i already activate from ilok manager as well.

i re-installed RME driver, but still doesn't work.

Please help me.    if it doens't work, i want to refund it.

error.jpg
    read more...
    0 531
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

Hi thepc997,

Try deleting the Preference file found here:

WIndows

C:\Users\”Your Name”\AppData\Roaming\TC Electronic\Finalizer\app.xml

macOS

/Users/”Your Name”/Library/Application Support/TC Electronic/Finalizer/app.xml

The switch to Windows Audio before first launch of the app - then You should be able to select Your RME interface.

All the best from

Claus
      • December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      thepc997

I deleted app.xml file,  switch to Windows Audio the first time.

but it still doesn't work. 

I tried in my laptop, (Window 7 pro) and it works .  

but stil cant boot in my Desktop .  i don't know why.

when i launch Finalizer app ,  just white screen and keep loading with No audio device sign.  can not click anything .  what should i do ?

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

Have You switched to Windows Audio driver before launching the Finalizer App ?

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      thepc997

Yes, i switched . but it still doesn't work.

• December 4, 2019
    • thepc997
      TC-Claus

I'll try to create a similar setup and do some more testing

Keep You updated ...

• December 4, 2019
  • New
    SebastianOhmert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-22

Maybe the answer is out there somewhere already - but to be quite frank, it took me too long to even get here - or to get in touch in anyway with TC. I used to adore the company, it was a benchmark regarding being customer friendly and it's service. Now the benchmark that is left seems to be the sonic quality of their products. Which is still great.

But here's my question: I've been a TC user for a long, long time. I started with the Powercore (in the days when it was still PCI) moved on to the Powercore Express and finally managed to make a dream come true when buying two units of the System 6000 plus the ICON remote. Now I saw the Native series coming up, but didn't even bother to try so far, as I think if TC values loyality and their customers at all, than a crossgrade option for all owners of the System 6000 should be a matter of course!

So again: is there a crossgrade option and if not: really??

Please don't make me dissapointed here.

read more...
    0 85
  • stevenawilliams
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-16
    Hello, I cannot open my System 6000 AAX Pro Tools plug in. I am getting DAE error 7054. I recently changed my OS on my Apple Mac to 10.14.1 I am using pro Tools Ultimate 2019.5.0 All the best Steve
    0 166
Go to page