Statistics

228,037 members
102,849 posts
  • preahkaew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

Is it possible to install Finalizer software on two computers? I recently purchased it and installed it on my Windows machine since I'm running Big Sur public beta on my Mac, and I doubt it's compatible yet. Once it is, will I be able to install on two machinese using the same license? If I want to install it on the Mac, will I need to remove it from my Windows machine first? Thanks.

read more...
    0 42
    • preahkaew
      DavidKnighton Hello Francis Smith,
      Typically if the license is stored on an iLok, then you will only be able to license one machine at a time. If you are able to download the plugin on your new newer OS, it will likely give you a license error until you install your iLok.
      • September 28, 2020
      • Installing Finalizer on more than one computer
        preahkaew Thanks
        • September 28, 2020
  • New
    justjooa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Would like to receive the license. 

There's no MD4 in the support portal.

0 22
    • justjooa
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi justjooa,

Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant field. Please provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID in the ticket submission and we can then investigate this further.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    shantanu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

I just purchased the Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle. Unfortunately the confirmation mail and activation codes went to a wrong id which is no more valid. 
    How do I get these codes sent to my current id which is 

[email protected]

my order number is 89003 Purchase on 29th November 2020

read more...
    0 33
    • shantanu
      shantanu Please someone reply.... this is urgent
      • November 29, 2020
    • shantanu
      john0121 Hi Shantanu, it would be better to submit a technical support ticket in this case so the team can resolve directly with you over email. Click support at the top of the page then tech support and fill out the form. Feel free to put FAO John Matthews as the subject so I can pick this up with a colleague.
      • November 29, 2020
  • New
    LaGrand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

I have previous clients approaching me for the original sessions which contain several plugins from the Powercore I used to have in my studio.  Two of them want to add to the session for rerelease on their new project and not touch my mix otherwise.  These mixes are at least 8-10 years old and I no longer have the Powercore.   

Have those plugins been assembled in a native bundle somewhere where I can repurchase or subscribe to them?  I am talking about plugins like the VocalStrip and ChorusDelay.  I am currently running ProTools Version 2020.11.0 on a 2019 Macbook Pro with Catalina 10.15.7 - 2.4 GHz 8 Core, Intel Core i9, and 64 Gigs of Memory.  Thank you.

I tried to look through the website, but it's a little all over the place to me in the "Download" session.  

read more...
    1 29
  • New
    swross
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-14

plug-in song load.  I do not want to use the key.  Easier to delete from Logic. Tried to delete from Nax but it's still registered in Logic 10.6... Catalina thanks. I'm typing from mobile.  

0 43
    • swross
      PedroRodrigues Hi SWROSS, Please confirm that you have the 64 bit version for the VSS3, for that please follow the link below https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D5I Thank you
      • December 15, 2020
      • Remove VS233 plugin  from Logic / Mac ?
        swross Pedro-- Thanks. It's 64-bit. I found several version is PLUGINS folders. Plus, XML exec files. and some are NKI files (Kontakt). Can / Should I delete them all. Thanks!!
        • ·
        • December 15, 2020
      • Remove VS233 plugin  from Logic / Mac ?
        PedroRodrigues Hi SWROSS if you wish to remove the VSS3 form your computer yes I would advise you to proceed as you mentioned.
        • December 16, 2020
  • New
    chrisr25
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi, I haven't received my software license for TC 6000 Native Bundle yet. 

Chris

0 30
    • chrisr25
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Chrisr25,

Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant field. Please provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID in the ticket submission and we can then investigate this further.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    barryspaeth1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-17

Have watched the videos, have read the manual, have requested assistance 3 times(they close the ticket but no one responds to me). Is there anyone available to walk me thru the buttons to get the harmonizer to work ? 

0 16
    • barryspaeth1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi barryspaeth, I am sorry to hear about your experience so far, however, upon checking your cases in our system i can see responses have been sent out on case CAS-437529-Q2H9P7 on 03/04/2021 and case CAS-441279-G8P6R8 on 12/04/2021.
      It is highly likely these have been routed to your spam/junk folder so if possible could you please check these locations?
      If you are still unable to find them could you please provide an alternative email address? I will forward the previous responses across on your most recent case which I have picked up today.
      • Apr 17
  • Moonsir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

I bought tc electronics finalizer. I got the receipt. How can I register with I ROCK?

0 23
    • Moonsir
      KyleJohnson Hello Hong, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us by clicking the Support link at the top of the page. Then scroll down and select Technical Support.
      • September 30, 2020
  • New
    XsMister
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-16

Hello, i've tried multiple times and with differents browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome) and the Submit button wont work, or load a new page. I've filled everything, it doesnt advice me of any errors in the information fields (phone, country, etc) its filled as it supossed to be.

Is there another way to register my Behringer products? Can someone fix this? Can i e-mail the MusicTribe support?

Regards.

Juan Pablo Suarez.

read more...
    0 39
    • XsMister
      Nigel67 Hi Juan Pablo, I am sorry that you are experiencing issue registering products. I will set up an account for you, send you an e-mail and please reply with the serial numbers, etc to register the units. I will send you all the necessary details.
      • November 15, 2020
      • Product Registration
        Nigel67 I have just checked and you do have an account already set up as you registered a product in August
        • November 15, 2020
  • downsouth72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-06
    Hi , I am trying to register on Behringer so I could register my product and get my free software. But I cant sign in. I was routed to create an account here in music tribe community and it was ok. And account is even verified. But when im trying to login to Behringer site it required me to to put MusicID , and it doesn accept it. It always says invalid ID / incorrect. I've spent hours to figure it which suppose to be not too confusing. Then I tried to create new account in Behringer says invalid Email. ?! Can anyone help me? I'm seriously getting frustrated. :(
    read more...
    1 689
    • downsouth72
      leah Hi @downsouth72 - After logging in here on the Community, you can register by clicking the Support link above. Select your Care Ticket type as "Product Registration". This will get you registered! Anywhere that you see "MUSIC ID" is actually for our business partner portal. Hope this helps. Thanks!
      • July 6, 2020
      • Behringer Registration
        downsouth72 do i really need to submit a receipt? Im not sure if i can still find it
        • July 6, 2020
      • Behringer Registration
        leah Hi downsouth72 - Yes, a receipt is required for registration. If you are unable to find your receipt in your records, you can usually acquire a copy from the original store of purchase. Thanks!
        • July 7, 2020
Go to page