Statistics

250,404 members
127,552 posts
  • New
    johanp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

I just got the VSS4 and Nonlin plugins. Its amazing to have these, my favourite algorithms from my reverb 4000, as plugins. I only wish you provided more than 1 iLok activation. I use a macbook pro on the go, and another mac in my home studio. I'm considering buying these two plugins again to have them on both computers, but it feels wrong. So, please consider providing more than 1 activation.

Some examples of others that do provide at least 2 activations:
    Eventide
    Fab Filter
    iZotope
    Native Instruments Komplete
    Modartt Pianoteq
    Plugin Alliance
    Roland Cloud
    Soundtoys
    Valhalla DSP

And many thanks for making these great plugins!

read more...
    0 60
    • johanp
      PedroRodrigues Hi Johanp effectively that is the case but if you allow me to suggest to register your license on your ILOK dongle allow you to bounce your license between your unit machines. Please consider that form what I'm aware in the majority of the examples that you stated the license allows you to use the same Serial Number to authorize the license on different machines but does not use the same license at the same time on different machines.
      • Apr 9
    • johanp
      johanp Thank you very much for doing this! I just saw the news today, and I'm superhappy!
      • Jul 22
  • New
    Mikelair123456
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

Hi,
    who can tell me where to get service in this case - the service forms do not support a request for this!

... and please; I have checked my SPAM/Junk etc.

0 35
    • Mikelair123456
      Mikelair123456 I send a technical support ticket now - probably this helps
      • Aug 24
    • Mikelair123456
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mikelair123456, please open up a technical support ticket, you will be required to enter a serial number, however, in this instance just enter N/A. Please provide the screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and we can then manually generate/deposit this for you.
      • Aug 24
  • New
    Soundwright
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi,

I have spent $600 on the TC native plugins 24hr ago and haven't received download links or activation codes. Yes I've checked my spam.

I am unable to lodge a ticket because none of the forms are relevant and the mandatory dropdown boxes prevent me from filling out a ticket.

Furthermore, I was never given an "order number" as described in the FAQ, so apparently I don't even have the info needed to lodge one.

I require private communication with someone from support who I can send my PayPal receipt to rather than publicly posting private details.

I have no idea what is going on here, but this is completely unacceptable given that even the smallest plug-in companies manage timely and stress free delivery of their digital products.

read more...
    0 7
  • preahkaew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-28

Is it possible to install Finalizer software on two computers? I recently purchased it and installed it on my Windows machine since I'm running Big Sur public beta on my Mac, and I doubt it's compatible yet. Once it is, will I be able to install on two machinese using the same license? If I want to install it on the Mac, will I need to remove it from my Windows machine first? Thanks.

read more...
    0 92
    • preahkaew
      DavidKnighton Hello Francis Smith,
      Typically if the license is stored on an iLok, then you will only be able to license one machine at a time. If you are able to download the plugin on your new newer OS, it will likely give you a license error until you install your iLok.
      • September 28, 2020
      • Installing Finalizer on more than one computer
        preahkaew Thanks
        • September 28, 2020
  • New
    justjooa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Would like to receive the license. 

There's no MD4 in the support portal.

0 44
    • justjooa
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi justjooa,

Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling to the relevant field. Please provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID in the ticket submission and we can then investigate this further.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    TerryPoindexter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

My TC8210 hardware powers up when plugged in, but it does not communicate with the plugin. The plugin loads as well, but it remains greyed and says please "connect your TC8210 module". Is it possible to do a firmware update? Please Help

0 7
    • TerryPoindexter
      WilliamR Hello Terry, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket and someone will contact you ASAP to do some troubleshooting with you.
      • Sep 14
  • New
    shantanu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

I just purchased the Icon Series Legacy Native Bundle. Unfortunately the confirmation mail and activation codes went to a wrong id which is no more valid. 
    How do I get these codes sent to my current id which is 

[email protected]

my order number is 89003 Purchase on 29th November 2020

read more...
    0 85
    • shantanu
      shantanu Please someone reply.... this is urgent
      • November 29, 2020
    • shantanu
      john0121 Hi Shantanu, it would be better to submit a technical support ticket in this case so the team can resolve directly with you over email. Click support at the top of the page then tech support and fill out the form. Feel free to put FAO John Matthews as the subject so I can pick this up with a colleague.
      • November 29, 2020
  • New
    LaGrand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

I have previous clients approaching me for the original sessions which contain several plugins from the Powercore I used to have in my studio.  Two of them want to add to the session for rerelease on their new project and not touch my mix otherwise.  These mixes are at least 8-10 years old and I no longer have the Powercore.   

Have those plugins been assembled in a native bundle somewhere where I can repurchase or subscribe to them?  I am talking about plugins like the VocalStrip and ChorusDelay.  I am currently running ProTools Version 2020.11.0 on a 2019 Macbook Pro with Catalina 10.15.7 - 2.4 GHz 8 Core, Intel Core i9, and 64 Gigs of Memory.  Thank you.

I tried to look through the website, but it's a little all over the place to me in the "Download" session.  

read more...
    1 55
  • New
    Double69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

Hi there,

After my MD4 trial was over last week, I immediately bought the full version, as I'm in the middle of customer projects where MD4 was used.

After the purchase came the shock, it takes 24 to 48 hours until the full version is unlocked. Where can you find something like that, it's 2021.

And please, how do I explain to my customers that their projects won't be finished.

A seamless transition from trial to full version simply has to be guaranteed in the professional sector.

The highlight is yet to come ...

It was now more than 60 hours ago that the MD Native Software was purchased and I haven't even received a purchase confirmation or activation yet. The money was of course debited immediately.

That is not professional and an absolute cheek. I expect immediate activation and compensation for the trouble this caused.

read more...
    0 49
    • Double69
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It sounds like it could be a communication error, first double check your Spam filters in your email. If you do not see anything there then please contact us directly through the Support link at the top of the page so that someone can assist you with this license.
      • Jun 21
      • Big Fail for professionals @MD4 Native
        Double69 Hi Kyle, thanks for your quick reply. I have checked my spam folder every hour. I thought the delay is beacuse of weekend, but still haven´nt got any notification after my purchase. I also checked my ILok account for pending registrations, nothing. I also was searching for a dircte support contact, but could not find anything. All support links were routed to this page here. Please privide a support link
        • Jun 21
      • Big Fail for professionals @MD4 Native
        Double69 Thanks Kyle, problem solved
        • Jun 21
  • New
    dblock1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Purchased yesterday but I've been going in circles trying to find out exactly who to contact.

Would appreciate some help.

0 47
    • dblock1
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      • May 18
      • Exactly who do I contact for not receiving Finalizer software code?
        dblock1 Thanks for responding William. Yes, I'm well aware of the spam folder possibility so have been checking that folder as well as my inbox since yesterday. Can you tell me what steps to take to get my code please?
        • May 18
Go to page