• NewlyfeRecord
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-14

tc electronic impact twin will it work with osx 10.8.5

0 94
  • lcdtce
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

I have LM2 Native version 1.1.3. Is there a newer version? If so, how can I get it?

Thanks.

**Leigh

0 66
  • New
    justjooa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Been waiting for over 3 days now, it is not in my junk/spam folder. I've created two tickets and sent screenshots of my order and iLok ID. Could you please solve the issue. 

1 56
  • New
    donzellireynolds0904
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

Who can I contact to check the status of my refund? CAS-441332-L9S2Y3

Thank you,

Donald Reynolds

0 74
    • donzellireynolds0904
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Donald, thank you for supplying your case number. I will reach out to the case owner and have them investigate this further for you and reach out.
      • Apr 19
  • New
    Ziart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-31

Hello,

We've bought a TC electronics VSS3 stereo source Reverb TDM a few years ago and would like to update id to the new version of the VSS3.

Please indicate me what's the best solution to do this.

And excuse my english!

Best regards

O.Lecoeur

Studio Honolulu

What do you want to do ?
    New mail
    read more...
    0 107
    • Ziart
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Honolulu Lecoeur to acquire or upgrade any license please follow the link below to access our Webstore https://store.tcelectronic.com
      • November 1, 2020
    • Ziart
      sseymour7 To be clear, do I have to "upgrade" if I already own VSS3 from 2018 and just want to update it (if necessary) to ensure compliance with Mac OS X Catalina (10.15.7)?
      • November 2, 2020
      • TC electronics VSS3 up to date
        PedroRodrigues Hi Stan if you have a VSS3 TDM you will have to follow the link above to update to a VSS3 NATIVE as this is the only version available for Catalina as the TDM version as been discontinued for some time now
        • November 3, 2020
  • New
    cmontilla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-31

Hello, I wrote a ticket on the Care Portal asking for an upgrade option form Master X TDM to Master X Native. Nobody replied and the case appears as "solved"

Is there a way to upgrade from TDM to Native?

Ticket Number: CAS-404737-J5F8F9

License upgrade from TC Master X TDM to Master X Native

Hello, I own a Master X TDM License, it's a must tool for my work I recentrly upgraded to a new Protools system, and TDM is not supported anymore. I woul like to upgrade my license to Master X Native , is that possible?

read more...
    0 65
  • GustavoMoreno
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I purchased a licence for TC LM2 native today, and after checking out and paying, the site said that the activation key was emailed to me to my [email protected], but I never actually received that email with the key. Is there anywhere else I can retrieve the activation key?
    read more...
    1 146
    • GustavoMoreno
      TC-Claus Hi GustavoMoreno ... please send me a PM with proof of purchase and Your iLok ID - I'll deposit a license to You :-) All the best and stay safe from Claus. (a back-end issue is causing that You and our customers do not receive the activation email)
      • July 7, 2020
      • TC Electronics - LM2 Native activation key
        Scott1000 Hi Claus - my name is Scott , I purchased a licence for The Finalizer app yesterday and haven't received any email with the code ? Could you please help me too ?
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 I have proof of purchase on request
        • July 8, 2020
        Scott1000 kind regards
        • July 8, 2020
    • GustavoMoreno
      GustavoMoreno Thanks - Claus. Sorry, am new to the tribe, how do I send you a PM? - anyway, my iLok id is: [email protected] and prove of purchase is attached.
      • July 7, 2020
        TC-Claus A license is waiting for You in Your iLok Manager ;-) Have fun from Claus.
        • July 7, 2020
        GustavoMoreno Cool - it works! thanks.
        • ·
        • July 8, 2020
  • oscarvictoria
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    Hi, I bought the VSS3 Native plugin yesterday via PayPal payment, and didn't receive any confirmation e-mail for iLok registration. What can i do to get the ilok incense? paypal account: [email protected] ilok account : oscar-victoria email: [email protected]
    read more...
    0 100
    • oscarvictoria
      WilliamR Hello, Please submit a Care Ticket at the Support link above so we can get this resolved for you.
      • July 7, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      TC-Claus Hi oscarvictoria, I've deposit a VSS3 license to Your iLok account - it's waiting in Your iLok Manager :-) Sorry for the trouble - our back-end has been down but is up and running again. All the best and stay safe from Claus
      • July 8, 2020
    • oscarvictoria
      humanbeing I have the same problem can you help me? I've been waiting 3 days here's my ticket: CAS-396028-X9F1G3
      • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        WilliamR Hello Matthew, apologies for the delay, someone should be contacting you in your support case shortly.
        • November 30, 2020
      • VSS3 Native Plugin pucharsed
        humanbeing Hi William, I have Kyle Johnson assisting me. He put the VSS3 into my iLok account but I did not receive the activation code email. This was hours ago and I am not getting a response from him
        • November 30, 2020
  • New
    afterlight
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Ok, firstly having to register on the forum of an incredibly slow website is just not acceptable a way to get support, especially when the super long questionnaires to get registered and then start a ticket don't even list the product in question.

I purchased VSS4 2 days ago. No license is forthcoming. ilok ID is same as my username above, and I can submit proof of Paypal payment to music tribe, I already emailed it to [email protected] 

Can we PLEASE get a license sent out??? Thank you.

read more...
    1 115
    • afterlight
      KyleJohnson Hello, sorry to hear you've had this experience. In order to contact us directly please click on Support at the top of the page and submit a support ticket.
      • Apr 5
      • Purchased VSS4 - then crickets......
        afterlight Hi there - I did already. It had to go under VSS3 (nearest I could find on the questionnaire) and the rest I just filled in as best I could...
        • Apr 5
  • New
    LucaFrancini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

I purchased MD4 HD Native plugin on July 23 and I still don't have any authorization code. I've opened a ticket and I was asked to provide aa screenshot of the payment, which I did on July 24 and I got no more replies.

I'm using the trial now, but I'd like to receive the full version since it's a digital purchase and we're living in 2021

read more...
    1 33
    • LucaFrancini
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, Do you have a case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • Jul 27
      • No Authorization Code for MD4 HD Native after 5 days
        LucaFrancini CAS-473856-T4M6D8
        • Jul 28
Go to page