Statistics

254,247 members
131,913 posts
  • New
    saptezsapte
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-22

Hi,

I have an issue with a payment that was not claimed for system 6000 native bundle (upgrade from vss3 native). The money returned to my bank account, the card issuer said that they were not claimed by the merchant in 5 days from order, also that the mercant must claim the amount in maximum 30 days from initial operation. Can somebody from TC help me pls ? Is there a problem or I have to wait ? I received the license, but I want everything to be ok on both ends.

Regards,

Alin.

read more...
    0 63
    • saptezsapte
      Nigel67 Hi saptezsapte. I can only apologise regarding this. I will send you an e-mail shortly so that we can get the issue sorted. Many thanks.
      • Mar 23
      • payment not claimed
        Nigel67 E-mail sent, did you receive it? Please also check your SPAM if not
        • Mar 23
      • payment not claimed
        saptezsapte Hi, I sent the required data few hours ago. Thank You.
        • ·
        • Mar 23
  • New
    deepho
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-22

Hi

I've buy the "SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE SERIES" who all has worked fine.

My question are only, it's not possible to have 2 ILok Assets insteet only 1 ?

I work on 2 systems, one at home and one at Studio.

Best and thank you

read more...
    0 59
    • deepho
      TC-Claus Hi deepho - We are currently considering a change in the license scheme. Thanks for helping us making the decision.
      • Mar 23
  • New
    EddieCarstensen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

I've been using the TC Konnekt 24 D for over 12 years.....sadly, by upgrading to WINDOWS 10,  the TC doesn't work anymore..I cant' find a driver anywhere ?   Any help ?   Thanks

Kindly

Eddie Carstensen

..Denmark..

read more...
    0 49
  • BigSmo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-22

Hi,

I paid the license transfer fee and am awaiting approval.

Can someone please approve it?

Cheers,

0 56
    • BigSmo
      JasonB81 Hello Jamie - can you please click the support button above and create a ticket and someone from support will be able to follow up with you on the issue. Thank you for contacting us.
      • September 22, 2020
    • BigSmo
      TC-Claus Hi Jamie - I approved the transfer this morning :-)
      • September 23, 2020
  • New
    djpat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

MusicTribe Team,

I purchased Finalizer and 6000 native on Friday (approx 72 hours ago) and did not receive my activation codes (order number 92181).   Instead of waiting the recommended 24 hrs, I waited 48 hrs to submit a support ticket and it appears that support ticket hasn't even been looked at in the last 24 hours.

Can someone give me some guidance on what I need to do to actually get my activation codes here?

read more...
    0 56
    • djpat
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry for the delay, I've reached out to you in the case you opened.
      • May 10
      • Have not received activation codes
        djpat Thanks William! I have replied to your email with the requested information. Appreciate the help!
        • ·
        • May 10
  • New
    PeRn57
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-20

Hi

can you tell me if the latestdriver  3.6.1    64bit  for My KONNECT 24D   ( november 2016)  is running well with windows 10 pro

thanks

Phil

0 62
    • PeRn57
      Nigel67 Hi Phil. I am sorry, but support for the Konnekt 24D was halted a number of years ago now and we cannot confirm that it works with Windows 10. The only information I can give you, and this is the same information I give to anyone that asks about Konnekt software, is that I have read some people have it working in Windows 10, but they have not confirmed which version they are running. I have suggested that it may need to be run in compatibility mode. I have asked for users to let me know whether it has worked or not but none have ever come back to me.
      • Jan 19
  • deepho
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-01
    Hi Are the hardware controller included in the price? I'm interessed to buy the Bundle with both plugins, but i don't know if for the price 279$ are the controller included. Best
    0 77
    • deepho
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fabio , Please be aware that if you acquire the Master X HD controller on the purchase it will be included the plug in but if you acquire the Master X HD NATIVE version that will not include the controller.
      • July 1, 2020
    • deepho
      deepho Hi Pedro, thank you for the response. But where i can buy with controller. I see only the software bundle but not choice or button for buy the controller. Can you gibe me the link?
      • July 2, 2020
    • deepho
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fabio At this time you will have to contact a partner to acquire the controller or the bundle that includes the controller as our store is exclusively for software.
      • July 2, 2020
      • MASTER X HD NATIVE / MASTER X HD-DT
        deepho Ahh, ok thank you for the lightning fast response.
        • ·
        • July 2, 2020
    • deepho
      yann_ So where can we buy it with the controller???
      • July 5, 2020
  • tibi12345
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hello. I've buyed the Finalizer app yesterday, but i didn't recieve any confirmation e-mail and it has beenmmore than 24 hours. Yesterday your support site didn't work at all. Can I get my license, please? I'm expecting this kind of stuff from a small company, but in this case, I find very disrespectful, the fact that I am the one reaching out to you.
    read more...
    0 82
    • tibi12345
      PedroRodrigues Hi tibi12345 have you check the your spam folder and confirm on your ILOK account if the license was remotely deposited ?
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      tibi12345 I checked the spam folder. I've also checked the ilok license manager, but as it was expected nothing was in there. The form didn't ask for my Ilok account, only for my e-mail adress.
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      PedroRodrigues Hi tibi12345 please submit a case via Community, please mention my name so I can managed this issue directly
      • July 1, 2020
    • tibi12345
      tibi12345 Thank you, but I cannot find the 'place' where I can do that. Can you, please, send me a link?
      • July 2, 2020
      • Finalizer App
        PedroRodrigues https://community.musictribe.com/pages/care-portal
        • July 2, 2020
  • Hitvision
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    Hi I bought this software monday 29 june thru PayPal. Still have not got any email for ilok license or an activationcode.
    0 82
    • Hitvision
      Nigel67 Hi, has your ilok license issue been sorted. If not, please can you go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a ticket. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.
      • July 17, 2020
  • New
    joan3457
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-06

Konnekt live no encuentro drivers para windows 10

0 87
    • joan3457
      PedroRodrigues Hi Joan, please ne aware that the Konnekt Live is a legacy unit and we have stopped released any resources for this unit for some time now. This means that if you wish to keep using the Konnekt Live you will have to do it exclusively on legacy operating systems as this unit will not work on more recent operating systems.
      • November 9, 2020
Go to page