Statistics

254,882 members
132,624 posts
  • New
    PhiaPhia13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Does anyone know where I  can d/load the correct driver for the TC Electronic Konnekt Desktop 6 firewire interface?

im now using OS Catalina 10.15.7 in logic on a  Macbook pro

Any suggestions appreciated.

Steve

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Valas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-09

Dear All,

Wonder if anyone can help.

TC Near (3.61) is not recognising my Studio Konnekt 48 on Mojave (10.14.6), running on a Mac Mini i7 3.2Ghz

i'm connecting the SK48 into the Mac Mini Thunderboilt 3 port, using an Apple FW to TB2 adapter and an Apple TB2 to TB3 adapter.

The Mac OS is recognising the SK48 as connected to the TB3 port, however the TC Near Control Panel is showing:

"No device found ... looking for devices..."

i downloaded what i believe is the latest driver from here:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DMV

TCAudioInterfaceSoftware 3.6.1f34

There don't appear to be any issues with the SK48 itself, still working on Mavericks via FW/TB2 

Any ideas on how i can resolve this would be greatly apreciated

TIA

Best regards,

V

read more...
    0 61
    • Valas
      PedroRodrigues Hi Valas please consider that the unit is a legacy unit and we have stopped releasing any updated form this unit for some time now, therefor will only work on legacy, the unit must be connected directly to a USB 2.0 port and the use of any adaptors will create issues when interfacing with the drivers. Thank you
      • Mar 9
      • TC Near Not Recognising Studio Konnekt 48 on Mojave (10.14.6)
        Valas Thanks Pedro, but the SK48 is FireWire not USB. Unfortunately I cannot connect the SK48 to the Mac Mini without an adapter. Are you saying connecting FireWire to TB3 via an Apple adapter will be causing the issue?
        • Jul 17
  • New
    FrankBuermann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

I still haven´t received my MD4 license.

It´s not in my Spam and I can´t create a support ticket cause there's no MD4 in the support portal.

Please help.

Frank

0 73
    • FrankBuermann
      PedroRodrigues Hi FrankBuermann to be bale to assist you with more resources please follow the link below to submit a support case for this matter and please consider that you can select the most similar one as along as you specify in the case description what license you are referring to and provide your ILOK account and a print screen of your Paypall payment confirmation for this purchase we will be able to resolve this matter rapidly. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic
      • Apr 10
      • I still haven't received my MD4 license. | Software Licenses
        FrankBuermann Hi Pedro,
        • Apr 13
        FrankBuermann I´ve create a ticket with all the information you request immediately but nothing happens. What's wrong ?
        • ·
        • Apr 13
        PedroRodrigues Please consider that I just sent you and E-mail form the case you have opened. Thank you
        • Apr 14
  • New
    donzellireynolds0904
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-10

How can I initiate a refund for an erroneous duplicate purchase of the Native Bundle?

0 38
    • donzellireynolds0904
      Nigel67 Hi. I will send you an e-mail as I need to get various details from you.
      • Apr 12
      • Initiate Refund for Erroneous Duplicate Purchase
        Nigel67 E-mail sent. Please also check your Spam and junk folders.
        • Apr 12
  • New
    sdj9113
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

I bought tc8210 native in this site without login.

And I didn't receive the mail after the purchase.

?

0 61
    • sdj9113
      Dale_M Can you advise your email address please?
      • May 28
    • sdj9113
      • I didn't receive the mail after the purchase.
        NicJonesMT Hi SDJ9113
        Sometimes the Activation email is sent to your Spam/Junk folder.

If the Email is not here then please submit a technical support ticket and provide your iLok user ID in the Ticket. We can then manually deposit this to your account.
        • May 30
  • New
    RCMRECORDS45
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

I had to re-install Windows and all of my software. I also had to set ip a new ilok account which now won't accept my serial number.

Order number: 90937
    Name: Richard Maynard
    Email Address: [email protected]
    Time of purchase: 19/04/2021 13:41:18 (Central European Summer Time)

Product: SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE BUNDLE

Activation

To activate your software, please download and install the iLok License Manager, available from iLok.com and use the Redeem an Activation Code feature.

Activation code:
    8105-9627-7204-4013-6483-2928-5281-09
    read more...
    0 59
    • RCMRECORDS45
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a Support ticket through the Support page and then Technical Support link so that someone can assist you.
      • Apr 26
  • New
    gchang
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-26

I am a longtime System 6000 owner, using ICON Software to control an upgraded MKII unit and have recently I updated my computers.  Since the main computer is now running Catalina, it cannot run the ICON app, so I am running ICON on a Mac Mini running Mojave.

in order to actually install the app, who do I contact?  I can download the installer, and I can run ICON from the .dmg file, but I would like to actually install the app on the computer and create shortcuts to run it.

who do I contact at tc to do this?

read more...
    0 68
    • gchang
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a Support ticket through the Support page and then Technical Support link so that someone can assist you.
      • Apr 26
      • Icon installation on a Mac
        gchang Thank you, Kyle - I have just submitted a support ticket....
        • ·
        • Apr 26
  • New
    linhtrac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-26

I bought VSS4 HD but did not receive any activation code email. I've checked all mailboxes and there's nothing from Musictribe. Even mails to reset password.

Order number: 90411

Date: Thursday, March 25, 2021

1 86
    • linhtrac
      jtromann Same Problem here with MD4 here. Oder Number 1519405. Emailed Support twice, no response yet.
      • Mar 26
      • I bought VSS4 HD but did not receive any activation code email.
        PedroRodrigues Hi jtromann I have replied to your post and please provide your ILOK USERNAM and a print screen of your paypal purchase confirmation via PM and I will gladly assist you on this matter.
        • Mar 27
    • linhtrac
      PedroRodrigues Hi linhtrac have you log in your ILOK account to confirm if the licenses where remotely deposited? If no please provide your ILOK USERNAM and a print screen of your paypal purchase confirmation via PM and I will gladly assist you on this matter.
      • Mar 27
  • New
    jamesbowers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-06

Hi, am I in the right place to ask about the MAC TC Near Control panel for StudioKonnekt 48.

I've just upgraded to MacOS Big Sur and the  Near Control panel software 3.16 is not working...

0 83
  • New
    shabazz5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Is there something wrong with the analyzer? It keeps saying unknown server error. or am I doing something wrong after adding in 48K wav files.

0 16
    • shabazz5
      PedroRodrigues Hi shabazz5, thank you for your post,p lease try the following:
      When you are logged in to your Finalizer.com account, your processed audio file, when you press the Upload button in the top bar, will automatically be encrypted and securely uploaded to the Finalizer Analyzer on www.finalizer.com/analyzer for dynamic and spectral comparison against relevant music genres or streaming services such as iTunes, and Spotify plus Billboard Top 20.
      Asao you should press the Analyzer Tab (www.finalizer.com/analyzer) and sign in so you can hav3 access to the Cloud
      When logged in, Author will be set to your name on your saved module presets in the Finalizer application.
      The Cloud Page Parameters include:
      Enter User Name
      Enter Password
      • Oct 15
      • Finalizer
        shabazz5 Still not working
        • Oct 16
    • shabazz5
      shabazz5

Do I need to buy a License

• Oct 17
    • shabazz5
      PedroRodrigues Hi shabazz5 you can use the unit for a few days to access how the unit works but after that you must acquired the App. To acess the trial version please see the picture below. Thank you
      • Oct 20
Go to page