Statistics

260,961 members
139,620 posts
  • New
    mixken
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

It's been 48 hours since I purchased my VSS4 and I have not received any email.
    What is going on?

0 52
    • mixken
      Nigel67 Hi mixken, I am very sorry about this. I will get it sorted for you in the next few hours if you could provide me with your e-mail address, iLok account and your order number. Many thanks
      • Apr 5
      • VSS4
        mixken Please let me know where to send that!
        I can't write it here, can I?
        I'm so sorry that my demo license expired and I can't serve you in your important work.
        Please give me the email address of the trouble-shooter!
        This site is too heavy and too difficult to use.
        • Apr 6
      • VSS4
        Nigel67 I will send you an e-mail. You should receive it in the next 30 mins. If not, please check your Spam / Junk folder
        • Apr 6
  • New
    EgenlaufMusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-28

Hello, dear team, on Monday I bought the stereo loudness bundle. Booking was made via Paypal. According to the order confirmation in the browser, it is said that I will receive the activation code within 24 hours. It's been 48 hours now. nothing in spam!!! 

Best 

read more...
    0 63
    • EgenlaufMusic
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi EgenlaufMusic, Can you please check your spam/junk email folder, as sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please submit a technical support ticket and provide a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID? We can then generate this for you.

To Submit a ticket go to support at the top of the page and scroll down to the technical support tab.
      • Jul 28
      • No Authorization Code for the Stereo Loudness Bundle
        EgenlaufMusic Please Look at Case CAS-474551-W1D8D8  -  LC2 NATIVE  - Order 9291
        • Jul 28
        EgenlaufMusic I've been checking my emails since Monday
        • Jul 28
    • EgenlaufMusic
      EgenlaufMusic You find all infos in the Case. I'm a little annoyed
      • Jul 28
    • EgenlaufMusic
      ChrisEdwards1

Hi EgenlaufMusic, thanks for confirming your case number. I have just followed up for you on the case, your license has now been deposited. I hope this helps.

• Jul 28
        EgenlaufMusic Thx !!!!
        • Jul 28
        LucaFrancini Hey Chris could you please take a look at my ticket as well? I replied with Paypal info but I got no answers. Thanks CAS-473856-T4M6D8
        • ·
        • Jul 28
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi LucaFrancini, upon checking your case I can see my colleague requested on 24/07/2021 a copy of your order confirmation and your iLok ID but I can see no further correspondence. Would it be possible to reply to the case providing this information or alternatively PM with this information?
        • Jul 28
  • New
    Stulov
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

Can u help me?

1 27
    • Stulov
      SvyatoslavMelik2020 Отвечаю на письмо в личке - здесь - так как у них все безбожно лагает и глючит! Мне не переслали. пока что. Ниже по ветке вроде был чел которому переслали... но это было не сейчас) - я думаю они коллапс увидят и разберутся. пока можно тикет в сервисе отправить. они сами так советуют.. но в сообщениях народ пишет что это пустая трата времени... короче адово немного.
      • Wed at 10:45 AM
    • Stulov
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Stulov, I am sorry to hear about this issue. If you have not yet done so could you please check your spam/junk email folder? Sometimes the Activation Code email will be routed to here.
      If the Activation Code is not in your spam/junk can you please provide submit a technical support ticket with a screenshot of the order and your iLok ID, and I can then manually generate this for you. To do this please go to support at the top of the page and click on the relevant tab, with regards to serial number please enter N/A.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm the case number for me?
      • Wed at 11:34 PM
  • New
    cake74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Bought the Bundle 2 days ago, didn't receive any confirmation mail, checked my spam as proposed, nada.
    Checked Paypal, money's out, so that worked. Opened a ticket, with all the informations needed, received a reply with a generic answer to send the information I had actually just send. Then sending a reply mail to [email protected] tells me to open a ticket, what I actually did and from where I got the reply to answer to [email protected] So what's going on here? Really upset here...

read more...
    0 99
    • cake74
      Nigel67 Hi cake74. Many apologies for this. I will find your ticket and get this issues sorted straight away. Did you include your ilok account and order number in your ticket. If not could you let me know this so I can get the account activated. Thanks
      • Apr 6
      • System 6000 Native Bundle License Code
        cake74 Hey nigel, thanks for helping me out, appreciate it! Both are included but I'll DM it to you, cheers!
        • Apr 6
        Nigel67 Hi, I found your two tickets and a colleague has them in his queue and will be dealing with them shortly. Again, many apologies for the inconvenience.
        • ·
        • Apr 6
        cake74 Thanks Nigel
        • ·
        • Apr 6
        cake74 Okay, got my licenses, thanks Nigel & Christoph
        • ·
        • Apr 6
    • cake74
      Akko55 hello, i have the same problem, no e-mail about the purchase and activation of System 6000 native, what i should to do?
      • Apr 7
  • New
    RaulR7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

I bought VSS4 HD but did not receive any activation code email. I've checked all mailboxes and there's nothing from Musictribe.

0 66
    • RaulR7
      NicJonesMT Hi RaulR7.
      Please check your Spam/Junk folder as sometimes the email is routed to here.
      If you still dont have it then please submit a tech support ticket with your iLok user ID and a screen shot of your order confirmation and we can manually deposit the license for you.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    PeterStedt
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-06

Hi
    I made an misstake, buying the wrong version of the SYSTEM 6000 Native Bundle.  (my bad)

I bought SYSTEM 6000 NATIVE BUNDLE, UPGRADED FROM VSS3 NATIVE for $ 599 but made a mistake, I have no previous version of SYSTEM 6000!

Now I want that refund so I can buy the right version of the SYSTEM 6000 Native Bundle.
    I contacted Musictribe the same day I bought the wrong version, just hours after buying the product.

I have been contaced by [email protected] saying; Hello Peter, You can file a claim on your PayPal account for refund. Then you can avail/purchase the item you want. I hope this helps. Thank you

The problem is that PayPal says that the seller has to do the refund. I have given them all the information but they has not coming back. 

The information from PayPal is:

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, have sent a double payment by mistake or want to cancel your transaction for any other reason, you can request a refund by sending an email to the seller. Ask the seller to go to the 'Transaction Details' page for your transaction and click on Issue a Refund. You can request a refund up to 180 days after you have paid for the item.

Here's how to find the seller's contact information:

1.Click History.

2.Click on the transaction for which you want a refund.

3.Use the contact information to send an email to the seller.

Unfortunately,
    I can not reach your website today due to issues with your site. I have tested Chrome, Firefox and MS Edge and they all say the same.

Cannot access this pageIt appears that the web page at https://www.music-group.com/ is having problems, or it may have been permanently moved to a new URL.
    ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR

So I have tried to contact them thru [email protected] but they have not responded to me.

So what shall I do now, any suggestions? 

All the best and stay safe!
    Peter

read more...
    0 74
    • PeterStedt
      NicJonesMT Hi PeterStadt.
      The only way to process a refund would be to raise a dispute through Paypal. This will then trigger an email with our AR team to deal with the request.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    aminor
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-22
    Hi team,

I have migrated to an iMac from a MacMini but I did not deactivate the license of my Finalizer on previous device and I do not have access to my previous device.

Order number: 80331
    Time of purchase: 30/09/2019 21:50:48 (Central European Summer Time).

I have sent an email to [email protected] 5 days ago but nobody replied?

iLok says I need to contact you for this issue.

Thnaks
    read more...
    0 72
    • aminor
      NicJonesMT Hi Aminor.
      Please be aware that [email protected] is no longer an active email address.
      You need to submit a technical support ticket (Click support above and scroll down the page) and we can then assist you.
      Please ensure you provide your iLok user ID.
      • Apr 23
  • New
    KBoyMaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

IF I BUY MASTERING HD NATIVE BUNDLE WILL I GET THE HARDWARE? I live in Thailand Will you deliver the goods? Is there a delivery fee? Do I have to pay taxes?

0 20
    • KBoyMaster
      NicJonesMT

Hi KBoy.
      No. If you purchase the bundle through the webstore you will get only the Native versions.
      Please contact one of our resellers if you would like the hardware version.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html

• Sep 1
  • New
    JSRec
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

I bought the VSS3 NATIVE plugin 30/11 and have not received an activation code. I started a case Case Number CAS-506667-Z6Z8Q8 yesterday "pre-sales" it was all I could because I had no serial number but did not hear anything from it either. 
    Regards
    Jörgen
    read more...
    2 13
    • JSRec
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JSRec, I am sorry to see you have not yet received your activation code. I will ensure your case is followed up on today.
      • Wed at 11:44 PM
  • New
    wood381
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hello,

I purchased the product 5 days ago.

I have contacted support 4 days ago and 3 days ago, but it doesn't seem to be checked yet.

Looking at this forum, I thought there would be no reply, even if I just waited.

What is going on?

Please hurry up and do the best you can, because your product is great.

Best regards,

read more...
    1 5
    • wood381
      PedroRodrigues Hi wood381 thank you for your post, can you please provide me your PAYPAL purchase confirmation and your ILOK USERNAME so I can check what happened. Thank you
      • Thu at 11:55 PM
    • wood381
      wood381 Hi Pedro.
      I replied directly to you.
      Thank you.
      • Fri at 12:43 AM
Go to page