Statistics

254,896 members
132,641 posts
  • New
    wats434
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-12

I had purchased native VSS3 last year. How do I install and download on new computer?

0 5
  • New
    MichaelBransome
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-18

We use a studiokonnekt 48, purchased new a very few years ago. It has been our audio interface workhorse for years under several iterations of MacOS. TC has apparently released the 64-bit version of Windows drivers/apps for controlling this and other TC interfaces. It is not apparent that TC Electronic (today part of the Behringer concern) has commited to letting us use our perfectly healthy audio interfaces under 64-bit system software such as Mojave.

We are asking TC Electronic - presumably its own division in the Behringer sphere - to commit to developing and releasing 64-bit-compliant software for the studiokonnekt 48 and the handful of other excellent TC audio interfaces from that generation, so that we who pay your bills and make doing business a pleasure can remain happy users of TC's great gear.

Let's go TC, show us - your user-base - some honest and simple generosity!

read more...
    0 85
    • MichaelBransome
      NicJonesMT Hi Michael. The TC Near interfaces (Konnekt and Impact) are long discontinued. This means that there will be no future updates to the software that the products use.

Some users have had some success using these products with more recent operating systems however we do not officially support this.
      • Jun 18
  • New
    Irkus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

I bought the MD3 NATIVE plugin through the tc electronics website and I still haven't received a code number from tc electronics to activate it.

I need to start working as soon as possible and without this plugin (MD3 NATIVE), there are projects that I cannot finish. 
    I have the receipt of the purchase, what email can I send it to?
    Thanks

Irkus
    read more...
    0 62
    • Irkus
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please submit a technical support ticket through the support link at the top of the page.
      • May 16
  • New
    bleach30
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

Bought VSS4 HD Native this morning, Still no license. I've checked spam/junk folders and nothing. Tried to fill out forms in this "care"  portal and this product isnt even listed. Would like some help with this please.

0 103
    • bleach30
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi bleach30, if you have not yet done so please submit a technical support ticket for this. With regards to the product not being listed this is not an issue, please select the next closest product and just list in your description the correct product. Within the case could you please also include your iLok ID and a copy of your Paypal Invoice.
      • May 2
    • bleach30
      bleach30

Hi, Chis. I filled out a support ticket yesterday with the info you listed. My support ticket number is CAS-450099-W0M2W0

• May 2
  • New
    hiwatter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi, my company purchased MD4 HD NATIVE in august. but didn't receive business invoice ever since. How can I get an invoice of the purchase?

0 12
    • hiwatter
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our support team by clicking on Support and filling out a ticket.
      • Sep 13
      • invoice
        hiwatter Hello, could you provide me a direct link, please. I cannot find anything related to invoicing under the subcathegories (Product Registration, Technical Support, Service, Pre Sales, Parts, Downloads, Warranty Terms & Conditions, Ticket Viewer)
        • Sep 14
Go to page