• 2015-02-27
    Dear X AIR friends,

We are happy to announce that we can now offer PC, MAC and Linux versions of our X AIR EDIT application 0.5.1 beta, for controlling the BEHRINGER X AIR mixers remotely, and performing firmware updates easily.

Yes, there are some known issues, and maybe some yet to be discovered While we are still working on substantial feature updates and fixes for X AIR EDIT in parallel, we want to make sure everyone can benefit from its present features, now!

PC: http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X-AIR-EDIT_PC_0.5.1.beta.zip
    Mac: http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X-AIR-EDIT_MAC_0.5.1.beta.zip
    Linux: http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X-AIR-EDIT_LINUX_0.5.1.beta.tar.gz

We have also uploaded an update to our X18/XR18 firmware, version 1.08, which fixes a couple of glitches that were addressed in this forum.

Firmware: http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X18-XR18_Firmware_1.08.zip

The updates will be reflected on behringer.com, soon. However, please feel free to download from the links given above, check it out and let us know what you think.
    read more
    1 50,556
  • 2014-04-25
    Dear X32 Users,
    We are pleased to announce that new versions of X32-Edit and X32 Mix are now available, as well as a 2.04 Firmware update for X32 consoles. You can find the updates here: http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/X32.aspx#softwareContent

X32-Mix 2.2 is now available in the Apple App Store.

The software versions mentioned above are all working together and we recommend updating all of them. The only exception being unfortunately iPad 1 users, who have no choice but keeping the old app and staying with console firmware 1.15.

Please be aware that we strongly recommend backing up the internal data of the X32 console on a USB thumb drive before updating to the new firmware. The upgrade process may reorganize the internal memory and erase all previous show/scene data. Restoring old show/scene data from USB on the new firmware is no problem, however.

The Version 2.0 firmware includes a number of channel and presets that were contributed by famous X32 artists. These will be loaded when initializing the console's internal library. Make sure you have saved your own presets on USB or via X32-Edit, before you initialize the library!

We hope you enjoy this significant update to the X32 and apps!

Release Notes:

FirmwareVersion 2.04 (25 April 2014)

Note that V 2.04 is required for using the new X32-Edit 2.0 on PC/Mac/Linux computers and for the
    X32-Mix 2.2 on Apple iPads (iOS 6 or 7).

Improvements:
    • Fix for prev/next buttons (decrement) and GO led
    • Disable midi remote encoder/button when remote is disabled
    • Fix for showfile import(snippet_idx offset)
    • New import/export buttons for scenes and snippets
    • Improved OSC server features
    • Screen flicker during scene loading fixed
    New Features:
    • New Mix parameter in channel compressor pages allows for parallel (New York~) compression in
    every channel or bus
    • Actual RTA source displayed on screen
    • Transmission of RTA meter data over OSC

X32-Edit Version 2.0
    X32-Edit V2.0 is a major update and has been re-coded in many aspects, specifically those related to
    supporting the new 2.0 console firmware functions. It is providing remote access and metering for
    the vast majority of the 2.0 feature set, including support for new Cue-Scene-Snippet management,
    remote RTA display, support of all new effects programs and routing options, as well as control over the
    new expansion cards, X-ADAT, X-DANTE and X-MADI. However, we are aware that there are some 2.0
    details intended to be addressed with the next update.
    New Features:
    • Full compatibility with X32 console firmware V2.04 or higher
    • Firmware V1.15 and V2.0 Scenes, Cues and Snippets can be managed on the console and
    on the PC
    • Remote editing of all new V2.0 Effects, such as Room, Rich Chamber and Rich Plate reverbs,
    Rhythm and Modulation delays, Dimensional Chorus, Leisure-, Ultimo- and Fair-Compressors,
    Multiband Combinator, Xtec EQ1 and EQ5, Sub Octaver, Edison EX1+ and Sound Maxer
    • Remote display of the console’s RTA metering
    • Configuration pages for all new X32 expansion cards, X-ADAT, X-DANTE and X-MADI
    Improvements:
    • Countless improvements of server communication and graphics routines
    Requirements:
    X32 console firmware V2.04 or higher to be installed on the console!
    • X32 Edit for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating system software
    • X32 Edit for Mac OSX 10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8 or 10.9 operating system software
    • X32 Edit for Linux operating system software, tested with Ubuntu 12.04 and Wine

X32-Mix Version 2.2
    • Full compatibility with X32 console firmware V2.04 or higher
    • Firmware V1.15 and V2.0 Scenes can be transferred
    • Full remote editing of all new V2.0 Effects, such as Room, Rich Chamber and Rich Plate reverbs,
    Rhythm and Modulation delays, Dimensional Chorus, Leisure-, Ultimo- and Fair-Compressors,
    Multiband Combinator, Xtec EQ1 and EQ5, Sub Octaver, Edison EX1+ and Sound Maxer
    Note: GUI support for new X32 expansion cards and specific V2.0 features, such as RTA,
    XLR-Out Routing, Snippet and Cue lists, will be implemented in X32-Mix V2.3
    Improvements:
    General performance improvements and countless small fixes
    Requirements:
    Compatible with iPad® version 2 and New iPad® featuring iOS 6 or higher. Requires a wireless router
    connected to X32 (fw v.2.04 min.)
    read more
    1 28,490
    •  John DiNicola
      Brian Monroe Thanks John!

I'll work on packaging the linux app within the week.
      • April 25, 2014
    •  John DiNicola
      Paul Vannatto Hey Brian,

FYI, I tried the linux X32-Edit in Fedora and it worked fine.

Paul
      • April 25, 2014
    •  John DiNicola
      Erkki Mikkola Maybe it is right time to update now. Nice Smiley Tongue
      • April 25, 2014
    •  John DiNicola
      Terence James Any idea then the X32-Q for andriod will be released?

Terence
      • April 25, 2014
    •  John DiNicola
      DC Mehl Thanks. Ive been waiting for this. I will be installing the firmware upgrade and x32 apps, after the services tomorrow. Smiley Happy
      • April 26, 2014
  • 2019-04-11

Dear all,

We're pleased to announce the release of our latest X32 Firmware V 3.11.

The X32 Firmware Update V 3.11 features performance enhancements to the award-winning X32 operating system. 

The Version 3.11 firmware adds support for these new optional expansion cards:

• Klark Teknik DN32-LIVE (included in M32-LIVE and M32R-LIVE mixers)

• Klark Teknik DN32-WSG (optional expansion card) for direct access to SoundGrid processing networks, featuring

32 channels of lowest latency audio in- and output over IP networks. Please refer to waves.com for all plugin, software

and hardware products offered by WAVES. 

X-TOUCH remote control is improved and the HA remote control startup issue is fixed. Firmware 3.11 also enables transmission of channel color and name info via AES50.

Behringer is constantly adding new features and making enhancements to this extremely stable operating system, so that you always experience the best possible performance from your X32. Check out behringer.com for updates regularly.

Note: It is recommended that you backup all data (export Show and Libraries to USB) before updating, as a firmware upgrade may erase data currently stored on your X32. Please be aware that firmware 3.09 is required for our new X32-Edit 3.2 on PC / Mac / Linux computers, preferably in wired networks. Connect the X32 to a Wifi router for controlling it wirelessly with X32-Mix 3.1 or higher on Apple iPad (min. iOS 9), or with X/M32-Mixingstation for Android (min. 4.0).

Enhancements:

• Behringer X-TOUCH pressing REC starts 2-channel usb recorder correctly

• Behringer X-TOUCH send to stereo bus pan can now be reset by pressing the pan encoder

• Headamp remote startup bugfix

New features:

• Support for Klark Teknik DN32-WSG and DN32-LIVE cards

read more
    2 26,369
    • Oliver Munyak
      Dan Blaga

Hello. I just  upgrade the firmware from 3.09 to 3.11. I use 3 X32 linked together via AES50.I'm very interested in the sending the colour and names from one mixer to the rest of the mixers. How do i do that?

And which mixer is the masterfor the scribble strips?

The 3.11 firmware  claim's to be able to do exactly what i need. 

Is that true?

Thank you very much.

• May 5, 2019
    • Oliver Munyak
      Martin Strachota

Hi! Where can I find the download link? The latest firmware version on the Downloads page is 3.08.

https://www.behringer.com//Categories/Behringer/Mixers/Digital/X32-RACK/p/P0AWN/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

Thanks!

x32-firmware.png

• May 6, 2019
    • Oliver Munyak
      David Velez

@OliverM Do you know if anyone has fixed the disaster that is the USB 4.59 drivers update for Win 10? The drivers install easy enough, but in order to run ASIO with them, the Dfu needs to be upgraded too and it is an abysmal failure and refuses to be upgraded. It won't update no matter what, rendering the 4.59 drivers utterly useless.

• July 18, 2019
  • 2015-06-02
    Dear All,

Today we are glad to announce that we have released the latest firmware update for the X32 family of Digital Mixers. The update has some fixes and feature enhancements including functions for the X32CORE system. You can download the latest firmware from the Behringer Website:

http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/X32.aspx
    http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/X32-COMPACT.aspx
    http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/X32-PRODUCER.aspx
    http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/X32-RACK.aspx
    http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/X32-CORE.aspx

Please note: It is recommended that you backup all data (export Show and Libraries to USB) before updating, as a firmware upgrade may erase data currently stored on your X32.

X32 Firmware V 2.11 and 2.12

The X32 Firmware Update V 2.12 features performance enhancements to the award-winning X32 operating system. The V 2.12 firmware adds support for Behringer S32, MIDAS M32C, DL32 and DL231 products and includes a number of improvements. It also offers to group a selection of Turbosound iQ series loudspeakers, that are connected via P16 Ultranet, for concurrent remote control of EQ presets and speaker sound modelling. These loudspeaker profiles can now be stored in snippets and assigned to user buttons for immediate recall or A/B comparisons.

BEHRINGER is constantly adding new features and making enhancements to this extremely stable operating system, so that you always experience the best possible performance from your X32. Check out behringer.com for updates regularly.
    Note: It is recommended that you backup all data (export Show and Libraries to USB) before updating, as a firmware upgrade may erase data currently stored on your X32. Please be aware that firmware 2.12 requires minimum X32-Edit 2.3 on PC / Mac / Linux computers in wired networks, and with X32-Mix 2.2 on Apple iPads (iOS 6 or 7) for wireless networking.

Enhancements 2.11:

- load show file in X32CORE fixed (snippet offset)
    - fader motor issues on M32/M32R (minimum position) fixed
    - exclude hidden and system files from usb file list
    - correct indication of 0 dB fader position
    - scene GO and UNDO leds fixed
    - DHCP can be selected on X32CORE
    - bus AFL solo correctly uses pan when bus is routed to LR

New features 2.11:

- support for M32C, S32, DL32, DL231

Enhancements 2.12:

- HUI level meters and LCD fixed
    - DHCP menu on X32CORE fixed
    - fixed rare issue where aes50 slave mode won't sync
    - iQ speaker settings moved to /outputs/p16 path

New features 2.12:

- iQ speaker control groups A/B function
    read more
    1 26,097
  • 2015-02-17
    Dear All,
    While we are busy with adding many more great features to our X AIR mixers (including Mute, Fader and Auto-Mixing Groups), we are excited to share the first X AIR EDIT 0.5 Beta with you later this week. X AIR EDIT is an X AIR mixer remote control and editing application for personal computers. It provides full remote control for all the BEHRINGER X AIR series mixers (X18/XR18/XR16/XR12), and also features a fresh new GUI approach that was conceived especially for touch-based operation. Enjoy intuitive and responsive parameter control, scalable window size, plus independent pop-up windows that can remain open while editing the main Mixer window.

As you can imagine, we are very excited about the whole X AIR project and we will continue to upgrade the mixer firmware as well as its remote applications over the coming weeks and months. This means that there will be continuous updates to our X AIR apps for Android smartphones/tablets and for Apple iPad, so stay tuned. We have been told that the first XR18 mixers have just arrived at Sweetwater, but if you are not among the first ones to get your hands on one of these X AIR mixers, make sure you check out the X AIR EDIT offline editor to see how BEHRINGER X AIR Mixing will change the way we mix in the future.

Please let us know what you think about our new X AIR mixers and share your live experiences! You can find more information on the X AIR app from our website: http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/XR18.aspx
    read more
    1 21,260
    •  John DiNicola
      John DiNicola Dear friends of the BEHRINGER X AIR mixer series,

As we announced yesterday, our X AIR EDIT version 0.5 beta for PC is out now. We are still busy with a number of enhancements, obviously, but on the other hand we are confident and quite enthused about the X AIR EDIT performance, so we didn't want to hide it any longer from you:

http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X-AIR-Edit_V0.5beta_PC.zip

The 0.5 beta is currently compiled for Windows PC only, but rest assured we will provide OSX and Linux versions by the time when we are releasing the official V1.0.

For those of you owning an XR18 mixer already, you may consider using the X AIR EDIT as a convenient tool for updating the mixer's firmware in the future. We recommend checking for updates to the most recent firmware regularly, in order to benefit from additional functions and features, and to ensure optimal results with the various remote apps. The current firmware version is 1.07 and you can find it on behringer.com, too.

http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X18_Firmware_1.07.zip

All the X AIR remote apps (PC, iPad, Android) will of course be updated very soon, as well, in oder to keep up with new functionality in the mixer firmware. This will be an exciting ride with lots of novelties, not only in this class of ultra-compact digital mixers.

Have fun and three cheers for the engineering team!!!
      • February 18, 2015
    •  John DiNicola
      Luc Henrion ahum... any news about X32 Edit ? Smiley Wink
      • February 18, 2015
    •  John DiNicola
      P Fenton Will we be seeing an X AIR EDIT for the Mac? My XR18 arrives tomorrow.

John DiNicola;40654 wrote:
      Dear friends of the BEHRINGER X AIR mixer series,

As we announced yesterday, our X AIR EDIT version 0.5 beta for PC is out now. We are still busy with a number of enhancements, obviously, but on the other hand we are confident and quite enthused about the X AIR EDIT performance, so we didn't want to hide it any longer from you:

http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X-AIR-Edit_V0.5beta_PC.zip

The 0.5 beta is currently compiled for Windows PC only, but rest assured we will provide OSX and Linux versions by the time when we are releasing the official V1.0.

For those of you owning an XR18 mixer already, you may consider using the X AIR EDIT as a convenient tool for updating the mixer's firmware in the future. We recommend checking for updates to the most recent firmware regularly, in order to benefit from additional functions and features, and to ensure optimal results with the various remote apps. The current firmware version is 1.07 and you can find it on behringer.com, too.

http://www.behringerdownload.de/XAIR/X18_Firmware_1.07.zip

All the X AIR remote apps (PC, iPad, Android) will of course be updated very soon, as well, in oder to keep up with new functionality in the mixer firmware. This will be an exciting ride with lots of novelties, not only in this class of ultra-compact digital mixers.

Have fun and three cheers for the engineering team!
      • February 18, 2015
    •  John DiNicola
      Arran Deakin I'm very interested in these, particularly the XR12. I'm a freelance sound engineer working on conferences mainly, I own 24ch of Shure SCM810 which I use for automixing, these are patched on the post fade channel direct outs and the mix output returned into a channel of the desk so that I can still have hands-on control of EQ and level via the board; this is common practice in broadcast and corporate work. It looks like the amount of automixing channels on the XR's is going to be limited to the amount of mic pre's the unit has, if this is the case that's a real shame as not every scenario needs the mic pre's (as I outlined previously). For the majority of my shows 12ch is sufficient and the physical size of the XR12 looks ideal for airplane carry-on (also the price is a factor!). Is there any chance of the automixer capabilities being expanded to all the available channels?
      It would also be nice if the dynamics processing was included on the line inputs, but I accept that there may be DSP issues, or price point feature differentiation reasons. As an aside, according to the Android App there's the option to enable 48V on the line inputs in the config, that's a mistake surely?
      Speaking of the App; it seems good, but I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting gain reduction meters for the Rack dynamics processors (LA2, 1176 emulations etc).
      When are the XR series expected to ship (to the UK) with the automixer installed, or with the firmware update available?

Looking forward to seeing these up close.

Arran.
      • February 19, 2015
    •  John DiNicola
      Ricardo Koscky Hi, John...
      thanks for sharing it with us, future customers, so we can drive you guys to the right place on this development.
      First, I must say I was a little bit disappointed with the graphics, because i was expecting something like the X32 Edit software. But, thinking about using it with a tablet or something like it (touch panels) I understand the need for simplifying things... so let's move on!
      For the bottom part of the main window, I'd suggest: 1) move the dB numbers a little bit to the left, reduce the width of the faders a little bit and increase the transparency of the faders, so we can see clearly the amount of dB we are applying on each channel; 2) add the name and a meter for each channel, just the way X32 Edit does; 3) change the color of the central horizontal line of the faders in order to match the color of the channel (it helps avoiding messing up things by changing the wrong fader when we are on stage), just the way X32 Edit does; 4) allow us to change each channel's name, color, icon, etc., just the way X32 Edit does; 5) keep the LR channel always appearing at the right side of the window and change the behaviour of the select section as follows: there would be only 2 buttons - Aux/FX and Busses - so when we select the former, the aux input and the fx busses would be showing right after the channels 1-16 and when we select the latter, the 6 busses would be showing in their place; 6) remove (or reduce) the dead space between the current dB values of the channels and the 10 dB mark.
      For the top part of the main window, I like the way you are doing it (switching the meaning with "tabs": Mixer, Channel, input, etc.), but you have to keep in mind that some things are too small to allow a finger to press it, for instance: the 3 buttons "polarity", "phantom" and "stereo link" in the tab "Mixer". I'd suggest: 1) in the Input tab, add a "delay" feature, just the way X32 edit does; 2) add the ability to load AND create presets for the tabs Gate, EQ and Comp; 3) add the ability to bypass each one of the tabs (an individual button on each tab): Gate, EQ and Comp (so we can hear and compare what is going on with or without them).
      Finally, I'd suggest you to: 1) check all the labels, because we can find some things named differently among the screens, like "Reduction" and "GR", for the Gate sections (tabs Channel and Gate); 2) change the graphics of the checkboxes to squares in order to avoid confusions with the radiobuttons (which must remain as circles), for instance: the Mixer tab of the Setup window. And I didn't understand what the 2 last buttons bellow the "XAir" (the sheets) are for... could you explain?
      As a differential for your product, I'd reccommend extrapolate the "stereo link" capability, for people (like me) who are intending to use a mixer to handle 5.1 channels. How about this: the "stereo link" would be "channel link" and when we pressed it, there would be presented these options: "stereo (2.0)", "2.1", "quadraphonic (4.0)", "4.1", "5.1", "6.1" and "7.1". this way, we could "group" these channels together. Also, for the ".1" options there would be a "crossover" value meaning that all frequencies below that value would be redirected to the subwoofer channel (of course we can do that tweaking on the EQ and Sends sections of the individual channels, but what if we could do this in a single step? It'd be amazing!).
      Again... thank you for sharing and... keep going! We are anxious for the next revision!
      Best regards!
      • February 21, 2015
  • 2017-11-13
    Dear all,

We're pleased to announce the release of our latest M32 firmware, V 3.08.

The M32 Firmware Update V 3.08 features performance enhancements to the MIDAS M32 operating system. The Version 3.08 firmware adds support for WAVES X-WSG (optional expansion card) for direct access to SoundGrid processing networks, featuring 32 channels of lowest latency audio in- and output over IP networks. Please refer to waves.com for all plugin, software and hardware products offered by WAVES.

Firmware Update 3.08 also includes a broad range of new features pertaining to the new BEHRINGER X-LIVE expansion cards for 32-channel standalone live recording and playback via USB and SD/SDHC cards. The new card user interface allows managing up to 100 recording or playback sessions and editing up to 100 markers per session on each of the two SD/SDHC cards. Multi-channel recording without a laptop, as well as virtual sound checks, live backing-track support, accurate marker handling and manipulation, and full remote operation from PC, Android* or iPad* apps and X-TOUCH control surfaces.

MIDAS is constantly adding new features and making enhancements to this extremely stable operating system, so that you always experience the best possible performance from your M32. Visit midasconsoles.com and check for updates regularly.

Note: It is recommended that you backup all data (export Show and Libraries to USB) before updating, as a firmware upgrade may erase data currently stored on your M32. Please be aware that firmware 3.08 is required for our new M32-Edit 3.2 on PC / Mac / Linux computers, preferably in wired networks. Connect the M32 to a Wifi router for controlling it wirelessly with M32-Mix 3.1 or higher on Apple iPads (min. iOS 9), or with X/M32-Mixingstation for Android (min. 4.0). X-LIVE expansion card firmware A11 or higher required.

Enhancements:
    - Midas IO boxes (DL15x, DL25x) now correctly detected when multiple remote clients are connected
    - Fader accuracy in sends on fader mode improved
    - Performance of automix function improved (with very low input signals)
    - ADAT and MADI card sync light flicker fixed
    - Fader board firmware update disabled (replaced by standalone updater)

New features:
    - Support for X-WSG and X-LIVE expansion cards implemented
    - OSC and MIDI implementation update for X-LIVE support
    - X-TOUCH remote functionality update for X-LIVE support
    - New Assignable controls for X-LIVE support
    read more
    3 20,875
    • Chase Mcknight
      Raul Silva

MIDAS é sinônimo de inovação e liderança no mercado mundial de consoles de mixagem para áudio. Os consoles analógicos e digitais da MIDAS são a escolha perfeita para instalações que exigem grande desempenho, sendo referência para engenheiros e operadores de áudio. A linha de consoles digitais MIDAS são os preferidos pelo técnicos por conta da junção da mais avançada tecnologia digital com a flexibilidade e interatividade do analógico, potencializando ao máximo sua performance em shows e eventos de qualquer porte.

A ProShows, junto com seus parceiros e fornecedores, disponibiliza aos consumidores brasileiros produtos de qualidade intrínseca indiscutível, tecnologia de ponta e, acima de tudo, o mais alto padrão de atendimento. A inovação e o aprimoramento são constantes na empresa, sendo que estamos sempre preocupados com a satisfação total dos clientes e usuários. 

Atuo no Rio de Janeiro, menos a capital. Conte com nosso apoio!

• March 11, 2019
    • Chase Mcknight
      FBIMAR

donde lo puedo descargarr!! tengo el de x32 pero necesito el m32 edit

• June 8, 2019
  • 2016-10-06
    Dear all,

We have just officially released new updated versions of our M32 EDIT 3.1 and M32 Firmware V 3.07 and both are available as free downloads from www.midasconsoles.com.

M32-EDIT 3.1 (2016-10-04)
    - Crash when editing scribble color and name concurrently
    - Mismatch of displaying DCA- and Mute Group assignments in channel
    strip, after changing the status in offline mode
    - Typo "Sceenes" in Setup/Gui prefs
    - Automatic re-connect dialog on startup clipped with high screen
    resolution "resize" settings
    - DCA meters in main mixer view not working
    - Name editing/customization for fader bank buttons
    - Restore window width is not working on startup
    - Add a modifier key for adjusting EQ q-factor (=> CMD + tap-drag)
    - App fails to populate the recorder track list properly, when more
    than 44 tracks per folder
    - Writing scenes to disk removes the scene-notes
    - FX5-8 insert status and assignment not properly populated
    - Snippet not updating the mixer safes in EDIT3.0 app
    - No talkback buttons in main window
    - Mouse over FX values are indicated directly for rotary elements,
    while faders require a change to display the value over it
    - Autoselect only when clicking and moving a fader
    - Improved meter display ballistics for decaying or declining levels
    - Add small channel insert button on mixer overview page, replacing
    the channel link icon, which is now indicated next to the fader track
    - FX5-8 metering bug > fixed
    - FX1-4 DualCombinator > page B inaccurate settings
    - Send indicator for stereo subgroups on mixer overview page should
    not have a separate pan slider
    - Current snippet flags for Mixer: "Config" and "Solo" are misleading,
    rename to "Monitor" and "Talkback" respectively
    - Setup/Mixer/Synchronization > typo 3rd bullet should be "AES50 B"
    - Scene creation dialog issue fixed
    - Solo/MC metering separated and new floating Main Meters utility created

Known issues: Some improvements were made regarding Win10 touch interfaces,
    but root cause of double triggering could not be resolved within the sdk yet.

Tested on RPi2 Raspbian, Ubuntu and Xubuntu Linux, Win-7 and Win10 64-bit,
    MacOSX 10.6.8, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.12 Sierra

Firmware 3.07 (2016-10-04):
    Improvements:
    - X-TOUCH channel color and name refresh update problem corrected
    - X-TOUCH assigning mute groups fixed
    - Labels on snippet page corrected (console scope)
    - Fader tolerance issue with some M series consoles fixed
    read more
    1 18,638
  • 2017-02-10
    Salutations to the Forum Community!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there will be some service maintenance happening on our servers this weekend which may affect the ability to use our Music-Group.com website and community forums. Here's the details:

Sat, 11 Feb, 1800 - 0200 SGT (Network Downtime: 8 hours)
    Sun, 12 Feb, 1200 - 2000 SGT (Buffer only: 8 hours)
    Affects: store.music-group.com

Sun, 19 Feb, 0900 - 1700 SGT (Network Downtime: 8 hours)
    Affects: store.music-group.com

Sun, 19 Feb, 0900 - 1300 SGT (Network Downtime: 2-4 hours)
    Affects:
    - www.music-group.com
    - www.tannoy.com
    - forum.music-group.com
    - news.music-group.com

We appreciate everyones patience while this server maintenance is taking place. Thank you for your cooperation and please enjoy the rest of your week!
    read more
    1 17,290
  • 2016-09-06
    MIDAS M32 V 3.04 Firmware

The M32 Firmware Update V 3.0 features performance enhancements to the MIDAS M32 operating system. The Version 3.0 firmware adds automixing with Dugan-style gain sharing on two independent groups to the input channel 1-8 processing. Mixing speech oriented events such as boards or panels, presentations, corporate or worship events from MIDAS M32 has never been easier. The automatic mixer algorithm dependably distributes the total amount of gain among the assigned channels in the same group, considering their speech level, fader level and the adjustable weighing factors. The speaker with the highest combination of volume, fader level and weighing factor will receive higher gain in the mix, while the others would be attenuated by the same amount, ensuring a stable low background noise floor without any gating/ducking artifacts. The update to 3.0 also allows you to control the MIDAS M32 remotely using Behringer X-TOUCH control surfaces via Ethernet network or MIDI, directly.

MIDAS is constantly adding new features and making enhancements to this extremely stable operating system, so that you always experience the best possible performance from your M32. Visit midasconsoles.com and check for updates regularly.

Note: It is recommended that you backup all data (export Show and Libraries to USB) before updating, as a firmware upgrade may erase data currently stored on your M32. Please be aware that firmware 3.0 is required for our new M32-Edit 3.0 on PC / Mac / Linux computers, preferably in wired networks. Connect the M32 to a Wifi router for controlling it wirelessly with M32-Mix 2.3 or higher on Apple iPads (min. iOS 7), or with X/M32-Mixingstation for Android (min. 4.0). Note that automixing control will be supported on the iPad in a future release of the M32-Mix app.

ENHANCEMENTS
    • Supports new X32-EDIT 3.0 remote control application for Win/MacOSX/Linux/RPi2

NEW FEATURES
    • NEW Automixing option for input channels 1-8 with adjustable weighing and metering

• 2 independent automix groups available to cater for separate source groups or zones

• Channel scribble displays indicate the automix group assignment “X” or “Y” in channels 1-8

• Automix Group X and Group Y Master switches can be assigned to function buttons

• New cross-over filter option in Main LR and Mono/Center bus EQs

• New output phase inversion switch available on all outputs, aux outs and Ultranet channels

• Now supports networked and MIDI remote control directly from BEHRINGER X-TOUCH control surfaces
    read more
    1 14,676
  • 2015-07-24
    Dear All,
    We are happy to announce the release a new firmware for X32 Digital Consoles (2.14), along with a new X32-Edit (2.4). You can find these updates available for free download on all X32 product pages here at Behringer.com. Here are the release notes from the updates:

X32 Firmware 2.14:

2.14 (2015-07-22)
    improvements:
    - X-USB and DN32-USB were reporting wrong sample rate after changing sample rate without reboot

2.13 (2015-07-06)
    improvements:
    - fixed an issue where iQ speaker settings were not recalled correctly when linked
    - iQ setup now also accessible via layer buttons
    - fixed an issue where inserts were not activated when usb was very busy during startup
    - correct preamp indication on DL152..DL155, output SRC disabled on DL155
    - fixed an issue where midi messages were duplicated when assigned to more than one assignable
    button/encoder simultaneously

X32-Edit:
    V 2.4 now offers new graphics routines with automatic or manual scaling of the editor window to any size between 1000 and 2000 pixels width, for matching your physical display size. It also features the revised Setup structure of recent X32 firmware updates up to 2.14, and the console remote initialization is improved. The firmware DCA-Mute and Hard-Mute options are now also remote controllable from X32-EDIT 2.4. The application surface offers two Talkback buttons for direct accessibility and a new Fine mode for sensitive fader movements.
    For friends of the Raspberry Pi2, we also compiled X32-EDIT V2.4 for this extremely cost-efficient platform. We successfully tested on a RPi2 Model B 1GB running on Rasbian (Debian) Linux, and you can find a corresponding archive on the BEHRINGER X32 downloads page.

New Features:
    - Automatic or manual scaling of the editor window
    - Revised Setup/config and Setup/global structure
    - DCA Mute and Hard Mute options supported
    - RTA peak hold and decay adjustments
    - Talkback buttons available at the fader section
    - New Fine mode for smooth fader movements
    read more
    1 11,952