Statistics

298,540 members
182,153 posts
  • NormRobichaud
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2015-06-10
    I ordered my XD80USB electronic drum set from my local dealer and was told that Behringer would not be shipping until the end of June.

Is that still the case?
    1 1,604
  • JohnDiNicola
    Contributor - Level 2
    2014-08-12
    Dear All,
    The X32 Expansion Card Webinar is now uploaded and available. You can access it here: http://youtu.be/p7CmUXpKuwI

Stay tuned, more are on the way soon!
    read more...
    1 1,468
  • annareccia
    Community Manager
    2019-04-29

Behringer boothBehringer booth

The MEFF – Modular Synthesizer Exhibition Fair -  took place on 6th and 7th of April 2019 in the vibrant city of Florence, Italy. Home to such classic artists as Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo it now played host to a new form of renaissance, modular!

When we first heard about this event we certainly felt inspired to participate and came armed with our latest highly acclaimed and anticipated analog gear. We had what we can only describe as a patching party with our valued customers and friends, we enjoyed all the tech chats, brainstorming, discussions about new product ideas and release dates – With a total amount of around 3000 synthesizer connoisseurs and enthusiasts in a chilled and friendly atmosphere.

Our Head engineer of our Italian synthesizer division, Luigi Scarano, was there to greet all the musicians and tech lovers and was also taking CV’s as we are looking for engineers in Italy to join our Italian division and build up a strong team there.

During the event our Behringer booth was a true highlight and magnet for all enthusiasts in the exhibition area thanks to our heavyweight family of new and also already established analog synthesizers like the CRAVE, MS-101, VOCODER VC 340, ODYSSEY followed by MODEL D, NEUTRON and DEEPMIND – A true firework of analog colors and characters just like the crowd themselves.

A truly fantastic day to remember

Don’t forget to watch the Videos and leave a comment.

MEFF 2019 Overview:
    https://youtu.be/S2aREmSEYmY

Luigi Scarano's Interview:
    https://youtu.be/4o5lfKGQ4rY

read more...
    3 1,422
  • Roblof
    Volunteer Moderator
    2015-06-27
    Apple is about to release their next update to their iOS very soon - iOS 8.4.

It is advised not to update your current iOS version until compatibility tests has been made on the iOS 8.4 release for the current apps if you are dependent on your iPad/iPhone for your x32/m32 and x-air.
    read more...
    1 1,418
  • TerryMcMoore
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-05-14
    Where can I find the drivers for windows 8.1 for my QX1202USB Mixer

I only see drivers up to windows 7 on the behringer download page
    1 1,395
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-10-17
    • rovi-mortell
      AllenScheer

OK ... it's 6:0Berlin time ... out with it already! 

• November 17, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      tehquaz

Comeonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• November 17, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      Biomoib

Well....

• November 17, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      JRoussas

?

• November 17, 2019
    • rovi-mortell
      zapsterdk

A pdf with specifications would be nice... but looks like a nice mixer!

• November 17, 2019
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-08-10

Ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup. Premium, ultra-low noise components and high headroom lets your music shine at its best – this is especially true for one of the most critical sources: Vocals!

List Price: $249

#Behringer #STUDIOXL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    0 1,139
    • Music Tribe
      guygross Looks great. Where can I purchase this in Sydney, Australia?
      • August 12, 2021
    • Music Tribe
      Robbo555 Yes great question, and also the OB-Xa as well
      • August 14, 2021
    • Music Tribe
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact Australis Music Group, our SuperPartner in Australia.
      https://www.australismusic.com.au/
      • August 15, 2021
    • Music Tribe
      xfadastudios I run X-Fada Studios and we want to buy and review this mixer, when can I purchase please? Can I get it sooner from Behringer? I live in the UK/ Wrexham
      • September 1, 2021
    • Music Tribe
      xfadastudios
      • September 1, 2021
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-16

Comes with two state-of-the-art Midas microphone preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power, ultra-low noise, high gain and audiophile quality. The STUDIO L is the ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup.

List Price: $199

#Behringer #STUDIOL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    5 1,028
    • Music Tribe
      Greg5721 Can I use my Behringer GTX 60 foot switch on my BA115 bass cab.
      • August 9, 2021
    • Music Tribe
      heeblanton

I would like to see the addition of a sequencer like the one Keith Emerson used on Karn Evil 9.

• Feb 4
  • RickMassey
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-09-07
    I was under the impression that Behringer on-line sales was restricted. Knowing MAP policy is one thing. But recently noticed sellers on EBay and Amazon.com claiming to be authorized dealers. What is the official policy. I don't expect someone to type it out but maybe point someone to where it can be looked at. Thanks.
    read more...
    1 932
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-01-06
    TA5212
    bit.ly/Behringer-TA5212

Learn more here: 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dMfCwjKcU&feature=youtu.be

Whether you’re mixing a recording or conferencing, you want a talkback microphone that delivers transparent vocals across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our TA5212 gooseneck microphone feature to fulfill your needs in all areas – studios, podiums and conferences, doesn’t matter where you are – at a price that is very kind to every budget!

List Price: $29

#Behringer #TA5212 #Gooseneck #Condenser #Microphone #VocalApplications
    read more...
    2 864
Go to page