140,022 posts
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-03-26
    BU100
    bit.ly/Behringer-BU100

Learn more: https://youtu.be/yT0J4aBAXa0

Whether you’re podcasting, gaming, conferencing or enjoying a conversation with your favorite friend, you want a USB microphone that delivers a wide and linear frequency response with ultra-low noise floor. It provides incredible high-quality performance at a price well within the reach of every budget!

List Price: $49

#Behringer #BU100 #USBMic #Streaming #Podcasting #Gaming #Recording #ConferCalls #Microphone
    read more...
    1 757
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-01-06
    TA5212
    bit.ly/Behringer-TA5212

Learn more here: 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10dMfCwjKcU&feature=youtu.be

Whether you’re mixing a recording or conferencing, you want a talkback microphone that delivers transparent vocals across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our TA5212 gooseneck microphone feature to fulfill your needs in all areas – studios, podiums and conferences, doesn’t matter where you are – at a price that is very kind to every budget!

List Price: $29

#Behringer #TA5212 #Gooseneck #Condenser #Microphone #VocalApplications
    read more...
    2 731
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2020-11-19

MonoPoly
    https://bit.ly/Behringer-MonoPoly

Analog 4-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer with 37 Full-Size Keys, 4 VCOs, VCF, 2 LFOs, 2 Envelopes,
    Sync and Cross Modulation and Arpeggiator

Check out our video links to learn more:

We have managed to offer the MonoPoly for US$ 699!
    #Behringer #MonoPoly #Analog #Synthesizers #Keyboards #Synth #37Keys #Polyphonic

read more...
    4 628
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-02-11

2600 BLUE MARVIN
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-BLUE-MARVIN

Learn More:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Conjure up virtually any sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on the authentic ARP 2600 circuitry from the 70s with matched transistors and JFETs. Owning a BLUE MARVIN is like having your piece of history enabling you to re-create timeless classics or forge your own musical path.

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #BLUEMARVIN #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    4 604
  • JenTan
    Community Manager
    2019-11-30

We’re celebrating Behringer’s 30th anniversary and we’re donating 1000 synthesizers for the kids. Watch the video to know more details.

Special thanks to our Friends and Tribers for their heartfelt messages.

read more...
    4 554
    • JenTan
      SawSquareSine

Congratulations Behringer, I can't think of any recommendations myself, but I'm sure this will help create some amazing musicians! Happy Birthday!

• November 29, 2019
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-11-11

Behringer TD-3 SeriesBehringer TD-3 Series??⚪ bit.ly/BehringerTD-3Series

read more...
    9 547
    • rovi-mortell
      HerrFuchs

I need a yellow special edition, where can I find it.. Please I need it, I am now back in the child days.. I need it I need it I need it now! 

• January 8, 2020
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2020-12-07

MO240
    bit.ly/Behringer-MO240

Whether you’re mixing a recording or monitoring a bass line, you want earphones that deliver ultra-deep bass and super-transparent highs across an ultra-wide dynamic range. Our MO240 in-ear monitors feature to fulfill your needs to compose your own tunes in peace, doesn’t matter where you are – at a price that is very kind to every budget!

List Price: $49.99
    Learn More: youtu.be/vsYK-SqdF0c

#Behringer #MO240 #Studio #Monitoring #Earphones

read more...
    1 528
    • Music Tribe
      prubio what's the best phone # to contact you guys
      • December 7, 2020
      • Behringer New Product Release: MO240
        KyleJohnson Hi Pablo, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order to contact us, please click the support link at the top of the main page.
        • December 7, 2020
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-10-25
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-01-12

OSCILLATOR MODULE 1004
    bit.ly/BE-OSCILLATOR-MODULE-1004

Features discrete transistor circuitry to add vintage character and is equipped with coarse and fine frequency controls, frequency range switch, on/off switch, pulse width control, 3 modulation attenuators and best of all it features 3-position toggle switches for each waveform which can be set to inverted/off/non-inverted, all the enabled waveforms are mixed together to create complex waveform shapes and amazing sounds.

List Price: $99

#Behringer #OSCILLATORMODULE1004 #2500Series #Keys #Synthesizers #Keyboard

read more...
    1 489
  • rovi-mortell
    Community Manager
    2019-12-17
    • rovi-mortell
    • rovi-mortell
      PatrickGMaillot I'm very interested in this product, but can't find it anywhere for sale (unavailable or just not listed). Any lead (France)? -Patrick
      • January 6, 2020
    • rovi-mortell
      DennisD

Hello,

Off topic, I'm sorry.

But having significant trouble getting any support for an issue with a Behringer PPA2000 system and its clip.

Ticket created early December and no response at all.
      I would have thought a company would have more concern about its reputation regarding supporting its customers, but I guess I could be wrong.

• January 8, 2020
Go to page