Statistics

234,318 members
109,984 posts
  • New
    Flip101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-10

When I connect using a usb cord to mac from the card out of the mixer I can see the mixer in my apple logic pro. this works fine but when I use the m32 edit 2 app I can not see the mixer? Im on the same network wirelessly do I need to hard wire to the router? when asked to enter ip address and hit enter nothing happens? but I believe I should see the mixer in the setup window prior to this anyway? Im new at this so can anyone help thanks.

read more...
    0 18
    • Flip101
      DavidKnighton Hello Phillip Snell,
      Both the mixer and the computer need to be on the same network. The mixer does not have a built in WiFi radio, so you must hardline it to either a WiFi router, or directly to your computer. Here are some example settings that should work for you.

Mixer IP: 192.168.1.100
      Mixer Subnet: 255.255.255.0

Computer IP: 192.168.1.101
      Computer Subnet: 255.255.255.0

Ensure the console firmware is updated, as well as the EDIT software. Current firmware release is 4.03 and current EDIT release is 4.1.
      • November 10, 2020
      • connecting with Mac laptop to Midas m32
        Flip101 if I change the ip on the mixer will that mess up any of my routing in the church? this means that all the musicians using the current ip will have to use the new ip for their iPhones for monitor mixes? This should not effect any live stream stuff I hope? our live stream is wired directly.
        • November 10, 2020
        Flip101 The mixer is plugged into the wifi network so I should be able to connect wirelessly after I get the ip addresses right? as you mentioned above
        • November 10, 2020
        Flip101 Im affadi to change IP address very new at this thank you.
        • November 10, 2020
    • Flip101
      Flip101 something don't make sense tho? we can connect using our phones with current ip. but my Mac top will not? oh and how do I change my Mac ip?
      • November 10, 2020
    • Flip101
      Flip101 shoot im lost you mean computer ip when im in the app right? enter the next digit up on the computer in the app? so my mixer ip is 192.168.1.100 in the app on my computer I should use 192.168.1.101 ? can it be that simple? tho I need to wait until Wednesday to be at the mixer to try this thanks for your help.
      • November 10, 2020
    • Flip101
      DavidKnighton Hi Phillip Snell,
      If your mixer is already working with other remote devices, then we need to focus on the Mac computer. Leave the Mixer settings alone for now. You do want to check and see what the mixer settings are currently set as, or if it is currently set to DHCP. Go to SETUP>NETWORK and take a picture for me if you're not certain. Note: if the console is on DHCP, then your computer will need to be on DHCP as well. Also, if you computer is hardlined to the network, you may want to turn off your Airport.

To change IP settings on a Mac, I recommend watching this tutorial in the link below.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTkYfheECRY .
      • November 11, 2020
        Flip101 OK thank you, I will test this Sunday I guess if we don't get shut down totally for covid I guess the guitar player has it now, I tested positive a few weeks ago my self so I know what he is going thru. Its like the flu here in Minnesota just another day tho lol. I'll keep you posted on my connection again thanks.
        • November 11, 2020
  • Juox
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-23

Hello Guys,

The information about the level of integration between Beherignher Xtouc and Adobe Audition is quite limited. I need to ask you if the Xtouch (9 faders) is properly and completely integrated with Adobe Audition?

I need to know if all the functions shown in the control surface will work in Audition or some features are not available. 

Does anyone is using these two products integrated?

read more...
    0 18
  • rwright62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-23

I checked internal power supply and voltages are at 10 percent rated power.. 

0 18
    • rwright62
      AlexLane Hi Rex, can you please submit a support ticket to contact our service department? Use the support button at the top of the page and click "create a care ticket" then choose "technical support" and fill in all fields marked with an asterix. Thanks
      • July 23, 2020
  • New
    foxleafs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-12

Hi, i've a Behringer umc 404. When i plug the audio interface via USB (with or without the DC adapter) i've all the signal led light and the First Teo clip led top (i've attached a photo). How can i find? Maybe i've to upload or restore the firmware? Where i can find the new firmware? Or how can i find? I've tried all the official driver but Nothins works. Thank you.

read more...
    0 18
    • foxleafs
      Nigel67 Hi foxleafs, are you using a USB hub. If so, can you try plugging directly into the computer and also try all USB ports (USB 2 and 3). Although it shouldn't matter as you have only plugged the unit in and it freezes, have you downloaded the correct ASIO driver from the software tab at the following link https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0AZN. Can you confirm that the unit powers correctly and works fine when the USB is not connected? Have you tried a different USB cable? This is quite an old unit, so must have been working correctly. Did you change anything on your set up between it working and not? or did you just connect it up one day and it was not working? What computer are you using and what is the OS it is running? I am afraid that there is not factory reset or software that you can program into the unit. The only other option is to try another computer and see whether the unit then works.
      • Mar 14
  • SAARussian
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-13

I'm using win 10 and need official driver for this audio interface, not asio4all cuz it have a lot of latency when Im playing my guitar and lock audio device for other application (google chrome, skype etc...)

0 18
  • Rodri
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-13
    I have a PC and use Studio One. I want to record or live mix thourgh Studio One. I downloaded the drivers for X-USB and X-UF for Studio One to recognize the board. The setting up process always shows a step where you have to disconnect and reconnect the device. I've done that several times but it never gets over that step so it can't finish the installation, so it doesn't recognize the board on the DAW. Could you guys help me??
    read more...
    0 18
    • Rodri
      NicJonesMT Hi Rodri

What expansion card do you have installed in the console, and what version of drivers are you using?

Can you also confirm your Windows Version (Found in about my PC) and the version of Studio One you are using?
      • July 15, 2020
  • AshishKumarShrivastava
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-14

Hi there,

just need to know which software i can download and use to connect my qx1002usb with my computer (windows 10).

0 17
    • AshishKumarShrivastava
      john0121 Hi Ashish, the recommended driver for the QX1002USB is the ASIO4ALL driver which you can find a link to here:

https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0ALP

Just click drivers on the right hand side. If you need some recording software too then you can register your mixer via the "Support" button at the top of the page and you'll receive a download code for the Waveform Tracktion DAW. If you need any more help setting up then feel free to create a tech support ticket and the team will be in touch
      • September 14, 2020
  • New
    soloRev
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

Hi everyone!

I bought XR18 a couple of years ago and it payed off.. It's really easy to use with amazingly simple UI but when I started using it as audio interface I went nuts.. What driver to install, where to find it, etc. and then when I finished everything I managed to record something (finally) but I couldn't hear anything.. It seems that computer has not registered speakers that I plugged in main out on XR18 and I can't hear what I recorded.

Is there anyone that could save me some nerves with solution :D ? 
    Thanks and have nice daaay! :)

read more...
    0 17
    • soloRev
      RexBeckett Hi soloRev, to listen to USB Returns from a PC they have to be routed to the XR18 outputs. There is more than one way to do this. The simplest is to route the USB Returns directly to the Main outputs. This is done on the In/Out -> Main Out tab. See screenshot below.

Another common way is to route the USB Returns to the Aux channel in place of the normal analogue inputs. This routing can often be left in place for instant record/play changeover. This is done on In/Out -> USB Returns where there is a button that makes the required changes. See second screenshot below.
      • Jan 26
      • XR18 using as audio interface - how to connect speakers?
        soloRev You are a life saver!!!! Thank you sooo so so much! I'm buying you a beer
        • Jan 27
      • XR18 using as audio interface - how to connect speakers?
        RexBeckett Happy to help, Rev.
        • Jan 27
  • New
    Scotty1969
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

On TC Helicon voicelive 2 I cannot get any volume from guitar from V-loop on playback. Coming out of a line 6 helix with plenty of output signal directly out of helix to "guitar in" on helicon then out of helicon (guitar thru) directly to powered speaker. When I record a guitar part and playback I can barely hear the playback. Vocal recording on the V-loop is fine (equal volume from PA to playback). The demo shown on youtube for Vloop shows no indication of this being an issue nor does the manual give much detail on V-loop. I'm trying to save DSP on the helix.

Question #1 Can anyone PLEASE tell me what I am doing wrong here? 

Question #2 Can I mute the guitar when using V-loop and only have the vocal playback BUT still have the helicon recognize the key on "guitar in" so I can continue to set the key the helicon will see for harmonies etc. 

read more...
    0 17
  • ccgenoa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-09

Hi Uli! I recently bought ms101. Great synthesizer, that's just one problem. Even after the last update through the connection to the MAC, the midi still does not work for input or output. When is the problem expected to be resolved? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

read more...
    0 17
Go to page