Statistics

234,684 members
110,377 posts
  • New
    mynameistucker13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-21

i recently purchased a behringer poly d synth and i know absolutely nothing about synths, but i'm plugged up and everything and have my 1/4' cable runnin to my amp and only a faint clicking sound is coming out. can someone please help!!!

0 14
    • mynameistucker13
      DavidKnighton Hello mynameistucker13,
      That faint clicking sound probably means your VCO octave is set too low. It's quite typically for a really low Hz to make a clicking sound with these Moog type models, or any other synth for that matter. Curious why you chose the Poly D if you know nothing of synths. That's a pretty bold leap into a new world of instruments. I've been at it for a few years now and still haven't played a Poly D.
      • May 26
  • New
    MikeHudson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-09

Is there a way to make the scribble strip stay on the channel name in SOF mode?  Mine switches to the "tap point" which makes it difficult to move quickly through a monitor mix.

0 14
  • 83Dog
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-17

Just bought a vd400 pedal works a treat on mains adapter but hums & is not very effective on battery should I send it back or is this normal

0 14
  • JohnBalloo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-07

Hi

Does anyone know the new equivolent of the above unit is.

Regards

John

0 14
  • CTF1414
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-22

Hello folks!!

New Behringer user here - just received my X-Touch Compact which Works well with Logic Pro X in Mackie Mode...  Watched the "Phil Videos"...  then seached the Behringer site - but there appears to be no manual for the X-Touch Compact??  Any help would be GREATLY Appreciated!!

Thanks!!

read more...
    0 14
    • CTF1414
      AlexLane The quick start guide is essentially the user manual, which can be viewed and downloaded here:

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/h99/hab/8849439096862.pdf

For some more in depth info, check out this link:

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/x-touch-getting-started/
      • July 23, 2020
  • TroyNahrwold
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-06-19
    Since it looks like there are problems replying to older Posts, I thought I would let @PatrickGMaillot know that I found a solution to the problem here: https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/86690/305213/patrick-s-excellent-x32reaper-problem-with-track-select I decided to download a clean copy of the ini file and see if I could get the first 32 channel selects running, or if it was the latest firmware I installed on the board. When I ran the fresh copy of the program, lo and behold, I could select the first 16 channels (although the second 16 (page 2) did not work. So I pulled up my original ini file and started turning option on and off one at a time. Here's what I found: If the "Channel Bank Select" option is turned off, the first 32 channels will not select, no matter what other options or settings are turned on. Once I turned that on, I could select the first 16 channels (no page 2, still), but it was simple to figure out given the original problem. I just set the number of bank channels to 32, and everything worked as expected. My new (much simplified) configuration is 32 channels (user routed) choosing from my original 32 + 8 Auxes going through USB into reaper, X32Reaper controlling Reaper on the first 3 banks, with exceptions so it doesn't mess with my groups (used for Ultranet to P16s). Here's my current (WORKING) ini file: 397 339 0 0 0 542 542 192.168.1.95 192.168.1.111 10025 10027 0 1 0 0 0 1 1 32 33 40 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 9 10 12 0 32 Thank you once again for this extremely useful program and your willingness to support the community!
    read more...
    1 14
  • New
    MichaelHolmlund
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-11-12

Is it possible to simply take the SD cards from the Live card and import the tunes to Logic X?

0 14
  • New
    Drtr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

T C Helicon Voice Live Extreme3. After turning on the processor, I try to go to the "layers" like the instructions say.  That means pushing the "looper" button.

All I have is a red led light.  I can not get a blue or purple led light anymore.  Have I pushed something to stop the blue and purple lights from activating?

Or is the processor no longer working and if so, where do I send it for repair?

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    BenH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

I just got my Odyssey, so am still finding my way around.

The only way I can find to switch to monophonic is by using the OSC 2 sync switch, as far as I can tell.

Is there another way, so that the keyboard is monophonic as opposed to duophonic - so that instead of a second note being played, the second note simply moves the note to the new pitch when playing legato? - like a moog does.

Thanks,

Ben

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    skastrian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-25

Hi there,

I bought my VoiceLive Touch 2 back in 2015, and am finally putting it to use on stage this week! I'm no expert in wielding the power of the tool, and was hoping someone might be able to advise: any effects suggestions for the set list (below)? 

• Around the World by Red Hot Chili Peppers

• Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand

• Little Black Submarines by The Black Keys

• La Grange by ZZ Top

• Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Guns N' Roses

Note: I'm performing on Thursday (5/27/21) so any quick responses would be greatly appreciated!

THANK YOU!

read more...
    0 13
    • skastrian
      skastrian Or does anyone have easy rules of thumb to follow when trying to match vocal effects for cover songs?
      • May 26
Go to page