Statistics

254,798 members
132,529 posts
  • UpayaSanghaTucs
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-07

Our meditation group purchased a Behringer Europort PPA500BT primarily for spoken word discussions and lectures. Our group has grown and we need to expand the audio to an overflow room. Can we add additional speakers to the PA somehow to run simultaneously with the primary speakers.? We don't need high volume or loud music performances. I have some tech expertise and don't want to overload the amp by using the wrong impedance. Can I wire two or more speakers safely to operate simultaneously with the primary speakers? I read the spec sheet and it appears that the primary speakers are 4 ohm driven at 250W. The spec sheet for the system shows 8 ohms at 160W per channel. Can I safely run parallel or series connections from the system to some small speakers that would carry voice further? I would probably use 1/4 in cables for the extensions and splitters at the primary speaker ends. Should I try to maintain 4 ohm for this system by wiring parallel? Any other cautions or suggestions are welcome. 

read more...
    0 53
  • Zpatterson22
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-30
    0 53
  • AlicElectrica
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-14

Hello all, I would be very gratefull if someone of you can help me to connect my Tc helicon voice live touch with a midi keyboard? I use a midi cable, but when I hit a key, there is no signal coming in the processor. There is a red light on the very right that is in red, but the midi light i not on? 

I looked for some tutorials, and for some friends, but no succes. 

Thanks a lot 

read more...
    0 52
  • ChadDrewery
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-05

I borrowed an X-Touch about a year ago to try it out as a solution for mixing our live stream audio on a stereo bus send. 

The problem I had was in selecting the bus to mix on faders. When in bus mix on faders mode, the scribble strips become useless.

I'd love to use it instead of an iPad or Surface, but it's not something I can place in the hands of volunteers. 

An update and change would be great!

read more...
    0 52
  • lyle950
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-11

I have a Behringer Eurodesk SX2442Fx Mixer.

Is there a way that I can set the default effects processor to 13 for each and have that be the default each time the board is turned on.

Currently when the board is switched on the default effects are 1 & 25

read more...
    0 52
  • New
    ProfessorEars
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-04

Hello tribe,

During educational presentations, I often share screen with audio.  Stereo settings and original sound is activated in the Zoom preferences, but the signal being received by zoom participants is in Mono.  The stereo switch on the device is engaged as well.  Using a macbook pro running High Sierra.  

I do not have this problem when a Focusrite 2i2 is being used in the signal chain.

read more...
    0 52
  • New
    cliffconway
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-12
  • oakanni
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-28

Hey,

Please I am having issues with my di box, it seems that some of the channel's aren't working. Is there a way to get this fixed?

0 52
  • StéphaneVidal
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-06

Hello,

Can you please tell me how can I call a scene from a USB key without changing routing and matricing of the mixer ?

I own a M32 and a X32, and every time someone come with a usb key with scene on it, when I call the scene, my routing and  my matrices are changed !

Thanks

SV

read more...
    0 52
    • StéphaneVidal
      RexBeckett

Hi @StéphaneVidal , welcome to the community.

You can set safes for parts of the mixer so they are not changed when a scene is loaded. It is easiest to do using X32-Edit. Open Scenes and select the Mixer Safes tab. On the left, check the parameters that you want to protect. e.g. Configuration, Monitor, Routing, Out Patch. On the right, check the channels/buses to be protected. e.g. Matrix n, Left/Right, etc.

You can also set safes directly on the mixer through the Show Control -> param safe tab.

• May 6, 2019
  • PeterDStover
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-02

Is there in-person 1-2 day training available on-site somewhere? If so, what are the specifics?

Thanks!

0 52
Go to page