Statistics

253,902 members
131,508 posts
  • HeartLander
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-03-01

I'm new to the X32, but not to digital consoles. 

I evidently did something to cause the LOAD encoder in the SCENE section to become a GO encoder. 

No doubt it has to do with a failed attempt to use UNDO. 

Suggestions? 

Thanks in advance. 

read more...
    0 50
    • HeartLander
      Paul_Vannatto

@HeartLander wrote:

I evidently did something to cause the LOAD encoder in the SCENE section to become a GO encoder.  

There is no Load encoder on the console display in the Scene section. Do you mean the Load Settings (USB Drive) which is the 4th encoder? Pressing that will give you the choice of a scene file on a USB stick that you can load (and will function like the Go button).

• March 1, 2020
    • HeartLander
      HeartLander

Thanks for the quick reply, Paul.  

It seems I keep posting questions about non-existent items (chuckle). 

So I have more info now. 

When we received a used X32 console last week, we loaded the latest firmware. (I want to say 4.02, but don't quote me.)  Initially, pressing the View button in SCENE defaulted to the Cues page.  We're using scenes and not cues (so far anyway), so I'd press the right arrow to go to the Scenes page.  And when I did, the left-most encoder's 'caption' was LOAD.  I'd rotate the encoder to select a scene, and press it to execute the Load.  Worked fine.  BUT... after watching a video on cues/scenes/snippets, I changed the default page from Cues to Scenes.  Now pressing the View button brings up the Scenes page, as expected.  BUT, the 'caption' on the first encoder is now GO.  And, btw, the GO button lights.  But I just noticed that if I change the default back to Cues, it works as before.  I suspect a minor bug.  Thoughts? 

• March 1, 2020
  • someonelikeTIM
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-11

I would like to downsize my Verona 480 by removing the mono input channel banks on either side of the desk. Can this be accomplished simply by disconnecting all the ribbons to the modules?

I would also like to replace one bank of mono channels with a stereo (multi-function) channels. Would this be a simple swap out? On paper it seems like an easy mod but I want to check first in case it will mess with power distribution since the 480 has dual power supplies.

read more...
    0 50
  • DartmoorDave
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-02-16

Open mics are very much part of the music world these days for good or bad and could probably use their own community. They vary hugely in quality, the venues, the organisation or lack of, the p.a., and of course standard of music. 

For most young performers it's where they cut their milk teeth and they could easily be put off.

For gigging musicians it's a place to try stuff out to see how it goes down.

For us oldies its somewhere to play without getting in to the whole gigging routine again.

Maybe there is a place for a Tribe community that could help improve open mic standards?

read more...
    1 50
  • StéphaneVidal
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-05-06

Hello,

Can you please tell me how can I call a scene from a USB key without changing routing and matricing of the mixer ?

I own a M32 and a X32, and every time someone come with a usb key with scene on it, when I call the scene, my routing and  my matrices are changed !

Thanks

SV

read more...
    0 50
    • StéphaneVidal
      RexBeckett

Hi @StéphaneVidal , welcome to the community.

You can set safes for parts of the mixer so they are not changed when a scene is loaded. It is easiest to do using X32-Edit. Open Scenes and select the Mixer Safes tab. On the left, check the parameters that you want to protect. e.g. Configuration, Monitor, Routing, Out Patch. On the right, check the channels/buses to be protected. e.g. Matrix n, Left/Right, etc.

You can also set safes directly on the mixer through the Show Control -> param safe tab.

• May 6, 2019
  • WMc21
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-17

In the permanent audio setup at my church, we don't have any returns in our floor boxes except for those used for floor wedges via Speakercon cables. I'm thinking about adding an in ear monitoring system using the Behringer P1s and P2s, but what is the best solution to get my P1s and P2s connected to my mixer in the back of the room?

read more...
    0 50
    • WMc21
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Wyatt @WMc21 

Welcome to the forum. If you don't have returns in your floor pockets (we put them in ours years ago), you could run an XLR (or 2 if stereo is desired) from the mixer XLR-M outputs to your P1 (I have 6 of these, they're great).

• April 17, 2020
  • New
    DonHogan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-02-03

This just started happening. My unit is probably 3 years old. When I start adjusting settings or changing things while editing things like amp eq... drive settings,, reverb.. really anything. My screen splits up into different sections. like if you looked in a mirror or thru a glass window that was broken. part od the screen is on top, the rest of the screen is on the bottom of the display window. Or, the 2 sides of the screen are fine and the middle has it's own section above or below the rest of the screen. Nothing is cracked or broken on the screen. To fix this , i simply turn off the uniy and back on and it is fine. It may last 5 min. or 5 days. Or as long as I use it normally and don't change any perimetors ,,, its fine. Can this be fixed? Has anyone else had this problem?, thanks,, Don

read more...
    0 49
    • DonHogan
      Nigel67 Hi DonHogan. You could try a factory reset, but if this doesn't work, you will need to send the unit in for repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks.
      • Feb 7
  • Biggs112
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-14

Inuke nu12000  Can you bridge this amplifier and how

0 49
  • remchec
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-29

Hello All. We recently acquired 2 units of ep4000 power amps with 120v/60Hz sticker on the power socket. But we operate 220V/60Hz in our country. Can someone help with possible conversion steps please.

Thanks.

0 49
  • emsa
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-08

Good day, I hope you can help us quickly.  We need to set this up urgently for our church service.

How do we use the X2222USB to input audio to an Android smartphone for a Facebook live event? 

Thank you very much and more power!

Emmanuel

read more...
    0 49
    • emsa
      Paul_Vannatto

@emsa wrote:

How do we use the X2222USB to input audio to an Android smartphone for a Facebook live event? 

Use a laptop or desktop to stream audio from the mixer. An android smartphone is not designed for this type of task.

• April 7, 2020
  • AlexLane
    Community Manager
    2020-06-10
Go to page