Statistics

249,438 members
126,446 posts
  • Michelebellano
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-03

Hi, I have a Voicelive 3 Extreme and I would have a question for you. I am about to purchase a Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister Deluxe 40 amp. In my Live shows, can I drive the amp via midi with Voicelive and at the same time use Voicelive on the voice side? How do I connect? Can it work? Another thing: does the voicelive tuner work on the electric guitar that I will use in Hughes & Kettner? Thanks so much

read more...
    0 39
  • AlexLane
    Community Manager
    2020-05-18

Klark Teknik DM Series Part 4 - Large Venue Systems Webinar

DM8000 

read more...
    0 38
  • chinotrilhas
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-03-26

Hola quería saber si vienen cabinas para PA de 12 " o 15 " 

0 38
  • New
    David20k
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-23

greetings guys, i just acquired the flow 8 recently but am finding it difficult updating it. the SimplyPUT (MAC) Update-Tool is not installing on my mac. this is what its showing on my screen. please help

read more...
    0 37
  • New
    ayyala
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

Hi,

Am looking for Professional Audio System to be installed in our Newly renovated Church.

Please help me with appropriate solutions and installations.

Thank You

0 37
    • ayyala
      john0121 Hi Ravi, you'd be best to fill out the pre sales form via the support button for this enquiry. Let us know details of your application and a member of our solutions team will be able to assist. Thanks
      • Jan 5
  • New
    JohnStuartReid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-06

Hello, who do I need to connect with to gain permission to use some of the graphs from the Klark Teknik Audio System Designer booklet, in a PowerPoint presentation, please?

0 37
    • JohnStuartReid
      Nigel67 Hi John, let me look into this for you and I will come back as soon as I can with an answer.
      • Jan 7
      • Permission to use graphs in the Klark Teknik Audio System Desiner booklet
        Nigel67 Hi John, have done some asking around. It will be fine to use them without gaining any permission as long as you are not going to put them up on the internet for anyone to view. I am guessing that you are just going to use them for students? It will not be a problem. Hope this answers your question
        • Jan 11
  • New
    DouglasDimeler
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-06-25

One of my installations of an X32Rack is experiencing scene memory recall issues. I instructed them to make sure they return to a basic scene for their daily operations before they shut down each time, to make it easy for everyone to just turn it on and go. However, some channels that are supposed to be muted come up unmuted, and levels are mysteriously changing and causing feedback issues. I've donw updates of firmware, and plcing the scenes at new locations to try to alleviate the probelm, but it eventually follows to the new locations with the same result. The unit has been in place for 5 years now, and I'm wondering if there's a fix for this issue.

read more...
    0 36
    • DouglasDimeler
      RexBeckett Hi Douglas, are they forcing the configuration to be saved by using Setup -> Shutdown after loading the basic scene?
      • Jun 25
  • rog857
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-22

Hi All,

Has anyone used a Play Acoustic through a Bose L1 using a T1 mixer? I'm having a difficult time getting a good sound with my guitar.  I've tried shutting off all the EQ in the T1 and just using the Body Rez in the Play Acoustic but that didn't make my guitar sound very good.  Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

read more...
    0 36
  • jsm1847
    Super Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-29

As mentioned in the post, livestream was a trainwreck.   We had it working great yesterday afternoon while we practiced,  then this morning it blew up. 

1. X32 #1 (FOH) and #2 (slave @ livestream) disconnected or somehow lost connection.  Might this be because salve has updated firmware and foh has older firmware? We didn't want to change FOH yet due to new screens etc.

2.  Livestream X32 wont connect iPad and when it does, is extremely buggy.  Glitches and such, frozen screen, connected with ghost fades unable to be moved or selected. 

3. I suspect the board is glitchy.  My fix is to change out full size X32 to compact X32. Am I going to have problems?

Got to fix this in a hurry. 

read more...
    0 36
  • New
    padand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-17

One of the clubs I work for uses a xenyx 1002fx to mix sound and send it to a dcx2496. It goes over a pretty long distance, right along the power wires... I know the xenyx output is unbalanced and the sound quality is obviously reduced. They just used some TS to XLR adapters to make everything connect and they thought it would work. I am thinking of using a passive di box to balance the signal, would that make sense? Or could someone recommend an alternative, preferably from behringer as well?

read more...
    0 36
    • padand
      RexBeckett Hi padand, it does make sense to balance the signal but a normal DI box would reduce the level too much. A better solution is to use transformers that are designed to operate at line-level. One example is the Behringer HD400.

See: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0387
      • Jul 17
    • padand
      padand

Thanks a lot, this worked out great!

• Jul 27
    • padand
      padand The HD400 in action, mono input, loopback recording of the TRS output on a stereo track :)
      • Jul 27
Go to page