Statistics

298,605 members
182,228 posts
  • Astrolv
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-03-05
    Does the mx8000 use the same power supply as the mx9000?
    0 41
  • glenrandolph
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-25

Just got a new umx610. I was told all I had to do was plug the usb into my computer and sounds would come from the speakers. All is hooked up according to Manuel, but there is no sound. How do you fix this???

0 37
  • New
    zigtone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-06

Zigtone.com is another website where you can download free ringtones for iPhone. This site features a wide variety of ringtones, and you can preview them before downloading them. There are a number of different categories available, and you can browse by genre and tag to find the right one. After selecting a iphone ringtone download, you can manually choose the MP3 or M4R format for your phone.

Once you've chosen a ringtone on your phone, you'll need to download it onto your device. Most free ringtone sites have a search box and lists of popular sringtones for iPhone. You can listen to the music before downloading, check the number of downloads, and manually choose the format for your iPhone. Once you've downloaded your earphone, you'll need to install the app to be able to play your newest 'ringtone' on your device.

read more...
    0 36
  • loquillo12
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-29

Just a simple question, offline editor for the wing is there is one or plans to develop one. like the one for the X32?

1 34
  • Presstino
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-02-16
    A tribe for those of us who come up with the words that musicians sing – and listeners sing along to.
    0 32
  • New
    BenMerc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-06

Hi,The problem is that my device is unrecognizable in Synthtribe & Ableton/fl etc,TheBehringer site has the 1.3.5 firmware update but won't work (Recognize Device) I did noticed that the firmware they offered was Window 8 (Latest) & not Windows 10 as that is my operating system.

read more...
    0 31
  • New
    zenithdiaz095
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

Arlo is a market leader in door lock systems and security cameras. Arlo has the ideal product for you, no matter what your needs are. Arlo can be trusted when it comes to selecting the best wireless security camera or doorbell. The goods are made of superior technology and can last for years, keeping your property and family members safe from burglars or uninvited guests. The goods are fantastic in terms of battery life, features, and performance. The devices, for example, provide night vision, two-way audio, and other features. However, even if the products are of high quality, users may encounter a variety of non-technical and technical challenges. You will be unable to use the gadget if such problems emerge. So, what should you do in this situation? Don't be concerned; we've got your back. You may always contact Arlo customer service if you have any problems with your Arlo devices. You can reach highly knowledgeable tech experts by contacting Arlo customer service. They can provide you with immediate efficient solutions to your problems. So, without further ado, dial the Arlo customer service number

read more...
    0 29
  • New
    ediemert1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

We are experiencing issue with right (as you face the screen) column Tannoy QFlex 48 array speaker flashing a blue LED continuously.

Per the manual, it indicates a fault of some sort.

We tried cycling power to it which seems to temporarily resolve for day or so, but is an ongoing issue. It is visible/distracting. 

Sound appears to be working though. Not sure is a section is going out on it.

read more...
    0 25
    • ediemert1
      Nigel67 Hi ediemert1. The speaker requires a repair. Its possible that one of the drivers has failed, but this would have to be verified. Have you contacted the Technical Support Team and they will be able to help you further? This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 7
  • New
    adamharkin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

hi

i need a RMA number for ampman to carry out a warrenty reopair to a lab gruppen amp.

how do i get one of these?

Brand: Lab.gruppen
    Model: c28 4
    Serial: 00373799 V24/14

0 23
    • adamharkin1
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music tribe. Please click on Support and then on Service to submit a service request for an RMA.
      • September 20, 2021
  • New
    djandyaustin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-28

Hello,

This amp has four separate inputs on the back; does any one know if you only use Input 1 if it will be be the same music for all four inputs?

0 18
Go to page