Statistics

250,628 members
127,812 posts
  • glenrandolph
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-25

Just got a new umx610. I was told all I had to do was plug the usb into my computer and sounds would come from the speakers. All is hooked up according to Manuel, but there is no sound. How do you fix this???

0 30
  • loquillo12
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-29

Just a simple question, offline editor for the wing is there is one or plans to develop one. like the one for the X32?

1 28
  • New
    Satsuzie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

When I try to install the software on my macbook I get the following comment: X-AIR-Edit can't be opened because Apple can't verify the file on malware. This software needs to be reviewed. Contact the developer for more information.

How can I solve this problem?

read more...
    0 27
  • Ebowlover
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-07

Taurus style bass pedals would be a great addition to any keyboard setup especially an all in one unit, great for guitarists and bassists as well! Love and am fascinated by all the wonderful synths you've done! As soon as I have made up my mind on what to get I am starting my own collection!

read more...
    0 26
  • Presstino
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-02-16
    A tribe for those of us who come up with the words that musicians sing – and listeners sing along to.
    1 24
  • New
    BenMerc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-06

Hi,The problem is that my device is unrecognizable in Synthtribe & Ableton/fl etc,TheBehringer site has the 1.3.5 firmware update but won't work (Recognize Device) I did noticed that the firmware they offered was Window 8 (Latest) & not Windows 10 as that is my operating system.

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    Phlex
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-12

At work we have a full size 32 channel X32 and when I am moblie I use my X32 rack along with an SD16 so I can untilize the full 32 channels- My question is- Is it possible to import scenes from the Fullsize X32 to my Rack- I have tried it to imported from X32 fullsize  to X32 Rack but does not read my stored scenes on my flashdrive when incerted on my x32 Rack...

read more...
    0 6
    • Phlex
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can transfer scenes between any X32/M32 models. Make sure they are on the same firmware version and that you are using a Fat32 formatted 32GB USB stick.
      • Sep 12
    • Phlex
      Phlex

• Sep 12
    • Phlex
      Phlex

Yes Thank you-- This is what I did to have the file transferred- I took my USB and transferred the file to my pc than to another USB and it worked- guessing the USB was not formatted- Thank You

• Sep 12
  • New
    adamharkin1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

hi

i need a RMA number for ampman to carry out a warrenty reopair to a lab gruppen amp.

how do i get one of these?

Brand: Lab.gruppen
    Model: c28 4
    Serial: 00373799 V24/14

0 3
    • adamharkin1
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music tribe. Please click on Support and then on Service to submit a service request for an RMA.
      • Mon at 11:21 AM
Go to page