Statistics

294,760 members
177,889 posts
  • neilcollingham
    Contributor - Level 1
    2013-10-12
    On the mixer there are 30 effects. Has anyone a key of which number equals which effect. ? Thanks
    0 7,213
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-21
    My church is looking at buying the X32, but a concern I have is if you need help with connection, setup, or not knowing how to do something, is there a number in the States we can call? I know you can email but a phone number would be a lot more helpful when we can't wait a day two for a response. Any new on a more indepth manual? Just saw the question on how do you get to the labeling of the tracks.....where is this in manual for example?
    read more...
    1 7,018
    • InactiveUser
      DickFranks For the tech support number, check the first category in this forum: "For Technical and/or Warranty Support..."

To change the channel labeling, see page 17 in the manual:

4.12 What kinds of Utilities are available?

The X32 console provides various utilities that make the console much easier and more fun to use, while providing a great deal of flexibility and power. Examples Include:

Channel Customization: Various input and output channels can have custom colors, names, and icons assigned to them, which are then shown in the color LCD screens located on each channel strip. Using these functions, you will always know exactly what source and destination is tied to the channel, with no need for board tape and sharpie pens. For example, an input channel could be labeled “kick drum” while the channel for a mix output could be labeled “Joey’s monitor”.

• Press the SELECT button for a channel you wish to assign a custom label, icon, and color for.

• Press the home key, then page right to the CONFIG page. You can also press the VIEW button next to the LOW CUT pot to go to the CONFIG page.

• Press the UTILITIES button.

• Adjust the various encoders to select a color, icon, and type in a name for the selected channel. The X32 also provides a long list of preset names for typical input sources and output destinations, saving time and effort.
      • August 22, 2012
  • MiguelPortillo
    Contributor - Level 2
    2018-07-20
    Our new X32 has an empty library. We installed firmware 3.07 and it works great at our HOW. Where can we download the free preset library that came with version 2.0 back in 2014?

God Bless y'all @ MusicGroup

Miguel
    0 6,970
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-28
    Hi - I have recently bought a BCD3000 to use with Virtual DJ and I am having big problems getting the unit to work as a MIDI controller.

I have downloaded the latest drivers but when I try to install to my Windows 7 Toshiba Laptop I get an error message just as it is about to complete - I have uploaded a screen shot here:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/rossmacanderson/BCDError-1.jpg

VDJ can see that it is a sound-card but as a MIDI controller it will not pick it up - tried with a trial version of Traktor and the same issue...Im really frustrated as want to get on and use the thing.

I even downloaded a MIDI tester application to see if any signals going to my laptop but that couldnt see it either!

I really hope someone can help me out so I can get going.

Cheers
    read more...
    0 6,936
    • InactiveUser
      CraigReeves First thing I would suggest is to check all of your connections. Make sure the USB cable is in good shape, and that power is connected. Once you've done that, DISCONNECT the BCD3000 from your computer via the USB cable.

Next, go to your computer and uninstall and previous BCD3000 driver installations.

Download the LATEST copy of the BCD3000 driver from the website (http://www.behringerdownload.de/dealerp ... _1.3.4.zip) and run the installer. Before you begin, verify that the BCD3000 IS NOT connected to your computer yet.

When the driver installer asks you, connect the BCD3000 to the computer via the USB cable and power it on. The driver installation should continue normally.

If this doesn't clear you up, I suggest giving our support a call.
      • September 4, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      DavidBlackburn Hi I recently tried to put bcd3000 on another laptop, but I can't get it to work. It tells me that virtual dj has detected the bcd 3000 but it won't work. I think I need to download drivers but I don't know which ones. I'm running Windows 7 and 64 bit.

Please help.

David
      • February 29, 2016
  • NickDavis
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-01-28
    I see these have yet again been re-launched at NAMM - first announced a couple of years ago under the Behringer badge and have been on the Turbosound site for some time now (without the iNSPIRE tag) - does anyone know when these will be available - or indeed are they available anywhere? Both the M32 and X32 FW are are geared up to interface with them.
    read more...
    0 6,702
    • NickDavis
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Nick,

Sweetwater is listing them, but no stock yet (http://www.sweetwater.com/store/search.php?s=turbosound+iq) - not bad pricing.

Paul
      • January 27, 2015
    • NickDavis
      NickDavis Yeh saw that but wrong side of the pond
      • January 28, 2015
    • NickDavis
      NickDavis Thomann now has them listed as available in april
      • February 18, 2015
    • NickDavis
      PaulGumerman

Paul Vannatto;39243 wrote:

Hi Nick,

Sweetwater is listing them, but no stock yet (http://www.sweetwater.com/store/search.php?s=turbosound+iq) - not bad pricing.

Paul

This week I noticed a $150 price drop on the IQ-15's at Sweetwater. I ordered a pair. They also said early April. My thinking is that there's no way they'd write orders with this sudden price drop if the goods weren't built, in the boxes, on the way and invoiced.

ALL the IQ series showed price drops, not just the 15's.
      • February 27, 2015
    • NickDavis
      BitonWalstra i would like to hear a demo of the iq 12's but indeed other then some 'old' youtube nobody seams to have them... same goes for the sb16's stage blocks. maybe due to the Chinese holidays?
      • March 19, 2015
  • SouVue
    Contributor - Level 2
    2016-01-23
    Hello! Someone please explain these terms to me. I am very new to mixing and interfacing. The manual is very vague.
    0 6,582
    • SouVue
      FlorianGerstenl

Sou Vue;67901 wrote:

Hello! Someone please explain these terms to me. I am very new to mixing and interfacing. The manual is very vague.

FX send and AUX send are additional mix buses. There are pre fader and post fader AUXes.

Pre fader AUXes are independent from the channel fader. You can do a complete independant mix, e.g. for the musician monitors.

Post fader AUXes / FX send are also influenced by the faders. So if you pull the channel faders down, you will also have no signal on the AUX bus. This is used to feed FX processors like reverb.

The output signal of the FX, which is mostly stereo has to be fed back to the mixer. Therefore there is the Stereo Aux Return. It's just a stereo input channel without any EQ or AUX feed possibilities.
      • January 23, 2016
    • SouVue
      SouVue Thanks for the clarification!
      • January 24, 2016
  • TonyColette
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-10-05
    Hello Behringer,

I have your iNUKE DSP 6000 hooked up in a Home Theater subwoofer system. I am using eight 18" subwoofers used in a Infinite Baffle configuration.

This subwoofer system easily and efficiently responds down to 8Hz.

I know you have a built in highpass filter @ 20Hz on the amplifier and I know there is a "pseudo" workaround but I need to get rid of the the 20Hz high pass filter completely.
    Or at least if I could bring it down to 10Hz or 5Hz that would be so excellent.

Could you please release a version of your DSP software with a lowered high pass filter? I know a lot of bass heads in the home audio forums who would be ecstatic if you could do this.

Below is a plot of my in room response curve. I was barely able to finagle it into doing this with the high pass filter on. I can only imagine what would be possible if this filter could be lowered or removed.

Can you do this?
    Please give us bass heads some options.

Thank you,
    Tony

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r347/Hydrofluoric_Acid/Frequency%20Response%20w%20Aud%202_zpslscgktk6.jpg
    read more...
    0 6,564
    • TonyColette
      TonyColette Behringer please provide a solution!

I need a bypass
      • October 6, 2015
    • TonyColette
      KevinMooney I doubt if you'd hear the difference most bass is around 120 to 150 Hz the sixth string on a bass guitar is I believe 41 Hz
      • October 16, 2015
    • TonyColette
      TonyColette I wouldn't hear the difference but we all can feel it very well above 1000 Watts.

There is LOTS of subsonic content in action movies and quite a bit in electronica music.

And there are many people on forums like this: http://www.avsforum.com/forum

who would love to have this amplifier without the 20Hz High pass filter.
      • October 16, 2015
    • TonyColette
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Tony,

I actually went and read one of the threads regarding this topic (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1461489-how-extend-high-pass-filter-below-20hz-dcx2496-4.html). Interestingly, one of the posters actually provided a solution to getting the iNuke to respond below 20 hz. But what I don't understand is why is everyone over there focusing on just the iNuke to provide this? Why not other models or brands (like McIntosh, etc.)? And are you certain that the iNuke can indeed reproduce anything cleanly in this range? Finally why are you demanding that the manufacture provide something that this model probably is not designed to provide?
      • October 16, 2015
    • TonyColette
      TonyColette Hi Paul,

Yes, I read that thread a while back and have already implemented it. Its part of what I referred to in the opening post. It helps bring response down to 10Hz but is of limited effect when you actually want a parametric EQ below 20Hz.

People in the forum are focusing on the INUKE because it has about 20X more bang for the buck than a Macintosh. The INUKE 6000 has incredibly high output capability for very little $$$ so it draws a lot of attention in the Audiophile community.

People in the community are not musicians, they are audiophiles. They (like myself) listen to their audio system through music. They build audio systems just to have a really good audio system. Its a passion, a hobby and sometimes even a profession. So using proaudio gear is a good fit when you want to build a killer stereo system.

Here are two of my recent threads:

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-speakers/2066650-jtr-noesis-212ht-vs-danley-synergy-sh50.html

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-speakers/2142546-oct-10-2015-jtr-deep-sea-sound-danley-synergy-soundoff.html

Yes, a McIntosh will have better sound quality on subwoofers but only marginally better than the INUKE 6000. The difference in sound quality is small enough that it is a very good trade given the features, power level and cost.

And yes, I am currently using the INUKE 6000 in the 10Hz-110Hz range and it is very clean. I've compared it to other amplifiers and it is solid.

I am very happy with the purchase and may even buy more.

Finally, I am not "demanding", I am "asking" that they provide a high pass defeat. AND I am trying to show Beringer a financial reason to do it. It will open up more market at almost no added cost to Behringer.

The audio enthusiast market would have even more reason to buy an INUKE if the DSP high pass frequency was brought down to 10Hz. The forums would go nuts with the news.

It would probably only be a very simple change of software to do it. Its a change that would be a gift to the Audiophile community and bring in more sales for Beringer.

A WIN/WIN for everybody!
      • October 16, 2015
  • AlanWalker
    Contributor - Level 2
    2016-05-05
    Hi

Just bought the X1204usb mixer and have plugged mics in and connected to the Yamaha amp advantage A830 and the sound comes through the amp no problem, I have plugged in a laptop via usb to the mixer but anything I play on the laptop does not come through the Yamaha amp/speakers it shows on the levels its receiving the signal from the laptop.
    sound comes out of the head phones from the mixer when playing for example Spotify but I cant get anything out of the amp/speakers what so ever apart from the mics.
    should this work ? or have I bought the wrong mixer ?
    just assumed that anything from the laptop plugged into the mixer via usb would come out of the speakers via the amp.

any help would be great
    read more...
    0 6,411
    • AlanWalker
      Michael_Lapke Hi Alan, welcome to the forum!

This is absolutely possible with your XENYX X1204USB Mixer! Did you make sure to press the red "2-TR/USB TO MAIN" button located just above the PHONES / CTRL ROOM volume knob? This will send the USB tracks you are seeing at the mixer to your Main LR outputs.
      • May 5, 2016
    • AlanWalker
      AlanWalker hi yes

have already found that on the net as it seemed alot of people were getting that problem and not knowing about it.

have tried pretty much all combination of buttons on the mixer.

I have the receiver connected to the output via white and red raa connections and as your voice comes out of the speakers/av amp I assume this should be the same for the music from the laptop.

Maybe it's a faulty mixer ? when I get home maybe I could post some pictures of how it's set up cables ect and maybe someone could tell me if it's correct but I am pretty sure it is right.
      • May 5, 2016
    • AlanWalker
      AlanWalker so the main left and right output is on the top of the mixer next to the inputs ? that's where the output is plugged into and then onto the left and right inputs on the av reciever
      • May 5, 2016
    • AlanWalker
      TimBridges Alan,

Looking at the manual I would personally be using the main XLR outs on the back of the mixer

Are you using the '2 trk out' RCA connectors?

Pages 5&6 of the manual show how your main outputs should be connected

USB INPUT/OUTPUT

Fig. 2.15 USB input/output

The XENYX mixer line has built-in USB connectivity, allowing stereo signals to be sent to and from the mixer and a computer. The audio sent from the mixer to a computer is identical to the MAIN MIX. Audio being sent to the mixer from a computer can be routed to the main mix with the 2-TR/USB TO MAIN button.

Connect the USB type B plug into the USB jack on the mixer, and the other end into a free USB port on your computer. There are no required drivers, but we recommend that PC users install the included ASIO driver. The driver can also be downloaded from behringer.com.

Hope this helps

Tim
      • May 5, 2016
    • AlanWalker
      AlanWalker there are no xlr inputs on the amp so can't use them I will take a picture later so I can be 100% sure what connection it is I am using but I know it's a output
      • May 5, 2016
  • DaveStraughan
    Contributor - Level 1
    2013-07-20
    We've been using a Euromixer PMP5000 for the last 4 or 5 years as our band's main live mixer. It's done a great job for us so far. We have wanted to add a compressor/limiter/noise gate to our live rig for some time now to help polish our sound even further.

I just picked up a Behringer Composer Pro-XL MDX2600 and am hoping that it'll fit the bill for us. I need help with three things:

1. How best to wire it into our rig and
    2. How to properly set up and configure the MDX2600 to do its job. The manual really wasn't very helpful in learning to use it properly - it assumes that I know more than I do about the proper use of compression etc. in a live sound environment.
    3. I also have a Behringer Feedback Destroyer Pro. Can it it also be incorporated into our live rig, along with the MDX2600?

We really appreciate whatever advice this community can offer.

Regards,

Dave
    read more...
    0 6,404
    • DaveStraughan
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Dave,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry for the long wait for someone to reply. I tend to focus on the X32 section, but also try and watch the other sections to see if I can be of any help. Somehow this slip by.

Regarding the Composer Pro-XL, I use these for compressing vocals. In order to do that, you will need a couple of insert cables (1/4" TRS to two 1/4" TS), one for each channel. Plug the "tip" 1/4" TS into the input of the one compressor channel and the "ring" into the output of that channel. Then plug the 1/4" TRS (stereo) into the insert of the vocal channel on the console (at the top of the channel strip, just below the line input). For vocal settings, I usually use the following parameters to start out with: threshold around -10db, ratio of 2.0-3.0, use interactive mode. The Pro-XL also has a de-esser section if the vocal has problems with the siblance issue ("ssss") and can be switched from male to female.

For the Feedback Destroyer Pro (I have 2 of these units), I use these for the monitor mixes with the #2 setting, and they work marvelously. I never have to worry about feedback on the stage. I assume you are using the amps built into the PM5000. If so, you will need to hookup differently than what I have (my amps are separate from the console). If you are running only one monitor mix (and the other side of the amps for the main FOH),you will need an insert cable (as explained above). Plug the 1/4" "tip" into one of the input channels of the Feedback Destroyer and the "ring" into the output of that channel. Then plug the 1/4" TRS (stereo) into the PWR AMP Insert jack (top left - beside the Phones/Control jack) - L or R, whichever your monitors are being fed by.

Hope that helps

Paul
      • July 28, 2013
    • DaveStraughan
      BrianMonroe Personally, I like having the feedback destroyer in the chain with the compressor, and use a graphic EQ on the house. You would use 1/4" patch cables to out of the compressor into the FeedbackDestroyer, then the ring of the TRS to go back into the board from the output of the FeedbackDestroyer (FD - I'm getting tried of typing that one out).

Reason being, FD drops frequencies to eliminate feedback from mics. But when you hook it up to the Inserts for the Mains, it drops frequencies from the entire mix, not just the mic. So the guitars, or keys can have "dead notes" in the mix. But when you chain it off the vocals, it only effects those mics and not your overall sound. If you only have one FD and multiple mics that are acting up, (if they're the same brand since all mics have a different frequency response and will feedback with different values) you could put all your mics on a single subgroup and use the insert for that group instead.
      • July 29, 2013
    • DaveStraughan
      Paul_Vannatto Good idea, Brian. Thanks for suggesting that.

Paul
      • July 29, 2013
    • DaveStraughan
      BrianMonroe We all have our 'drothers. =)
      • July 29, 2013
    • DaveStraughan
      Paul_Vannatto Actually you got me thinking about this, Brian. What you say is correct, and I'm a firm believer of fixing problems at the source, if at all possible. I've just ran the Aux outs from my analog console through the FD's to the monitor amps out of sheer laziness. I don't have to worry about feedback on the monitors - only concerned about the mix the musicians ask for. Then I can concentrate on the FOH. Once I get the Rack and make the transition to digital, I'm going to try that setup with the FD's inserted in the vocal channels, since that is where any potential feedback would occur. Again thanks for suggesting that.

Paul
      • July 29, 2013
  • PeteHanratty
    Contributor - Level 2
    2013-03-23
    Hi,

We have been using and loving our PM 16's since last August.

Last week we had one of our units that the drummer said he couldn't hear one particular channel very well. We swapped it out with a spare and all was well. I am wondering if there is a way to do a factory reset on it to eliminate human error. (I did say it was the drummer didn't I).

Thanks,
    Pete
    read more...
    0 6,378
    • PeteHanratty
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Pete,

Are you referring to the P16-M personal mixer? If so, there is nothing in the manual about a factory reset. But I vaguely remember something about that mentioned in one of the video or webinars. I'll look through them and see if I can find that. But eliminating drummer error - only a miracle could do that

Paul
      • March 23, 2013
    • PeteHanratty
      PeteHanratty yeah, PM-16 P16M etc, the Behringer 16 channel personal monitor mixer thingy. I've looked at so many that I can't remember numbers straight. I looked at the manual before I asked but didn't think of the webinars.

(edit) I was unable to find any reference to a factory reset in the x32/P16 webinar.

Thanks

Pete
      • March 23, 2013
    • PeteHanratty
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Pete, I haven't forgotten you. But I'm still looking for that factory reset. Hopefully someone from Behringer will reply with the answer. One thing I did think of, for that one channel the drummer could not hear, could it be that he muted it (select the channel, press down on the volume button)?

Paul
      • March 25, 2013
    • PeteHanratty
      PeteHanratty Paul,

Thanks, I won't be able to get to the system until Thursday evening, I'll check then.

Pete
      • March 25, 2013
    • PeteHanratty
      ZacRoss Dear All,

You may reset individual presets only. First, select which preset you would like to restore to factory settings. To do this press and hold the RECALL button followed by pressing the CHANNEL SELECT button containing the desired preset. Now, simultaneously press and hold the RECALL and STORE push buttons. The MUTE button will now flash. Press and hold the MUTE button to confirm. All of the settings for that individual preset are now erased.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
      • March 27, 2013
Go to page