Statistics

241,326 members
117,590 posts
  • neilcollingham
    Contributor - Level 1
    2013-10-12
    On the mixer there are 30 effects. Has anyone a key of which number equals which effect. ? Thanks
    0 7,141
  • DavidKnighton
    Triber Contributor
    2019-03-18

For those seeking the difference between the aformentioned consoles, here is a quick breakdown of every version of M32 that is currently on the market.

M32

M32R

M32C

M32 LIVE

M32R LIVE

The M32 is the base model and the largest format.  32 inputs, 16 outputs, and 6 Auxiliary I/O.
    The M32R is a RACK sized version that is essentially half the size of the base model, but has the same amount of processing.  16 inputs, 8 outputs, 6 Auxiliary I/O.

The M32C is the CORE version, which is more or less just the processing, and zero I/O, with the exception of Monitor outputs. 

All 3 models comes standard with a USB interface expansion card, AES50 connectivity, Ultranet, and remote access.  Each model is capable of up to 32 inputs by 16 outputs via on board I/O or digital stagebox.  Maximum sample rate for the M32 range of consoles is currently 48KHz.

The M32 LIVE and M32R LIVE are variations of M32 and M32R respectively, in that they ship standard with the LIVE USB interface expansion card.  This card has the option to record 32 inputs via on board SD cards, as well as standard USB interface.  There are some aesthetic changes to the control surfaces, but they are otherwise identical consoles to their predecessors.

The M32-IP is more or less the manufacturer Model SKU for the base model M32.  The console SKU is an "Install Pack" rather than a "Tour Pack."  Historically, Midas consoles had the option to ship in an Install Pack (cardboard or crate packaging) or a Tour Pack (Tour grade road case).  The manufacture has never released a Tour Pack SKU for the M32, and many dealers have listed the item for sale as M32-IP

read more...
    1 7,125
    • DavidKnighton
      14Kizzle

Thanks for the clarity on the models. I've been seeing different model descriptions and wondered what was going on! What brought me here was trying to understand the difference between M32 & M32 Live.
      Thanks again!

• June 13, 2019
    • DavidKnighton
      Dkterina101

One of their difference is Mic Preamp

M32ip has standard Preamp *award winning*

M32 Live has the Pro series Preamp.

• June 19, 2019
    • DavidKnighton
      Carlo73

Hi is the M32live good for studio recording like the m32? Our suppliers seems getting the m32live only.

Thx

Carlo

• November 9, 2019
    • DavidKnighton
      RexBeckett

@Carlo73 wrote:

Hi is the M32live good for studio recording like the m32? Our suppliers seems getting the m32live only.

Thx

Carlo

@Carlo73 

Hi Carlo, welcome to the forum. 

Yes the M32-Live is excellent for studio recording. The only difference from the vanilla M32 is that it has the ability to record to SD cards as well as USB. This is a gain and you do not lose anything.

• November 9, 2019
    • DavidKnighton
      Carlo73

Hello. Thanks for replying. But instead of the sd recording card can i get an adat card?

• November 10, 2019
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-21
    My church is looking at buying the X32, but a concern I have is if you need help with connection, setup, or not knowing how to do something, is there a number in the States we can call? I know you can email but a phone number would be a lot more helpful when we can't wait a day two for a response. Any new on a more indepth manual? Just saw the question on how do you get to the labeling of the tracks.....where is this in manual for example?
    read more...
    1 6,992
    • InactiveUser
      DickFranks For the tech support number, check the first category in this forum: "For Technical and/or Warranty Support..."

To change the channel labeling, see page 17 in the manual:

4.12 What kinds of Utilities are available?

The X32 console provides various utilities that make the console much easier and more fun to use, while providing a great deal of flexibility and power. Examples Include:

Channel Customization: Various input and output channels can have custom colors, names, and icons assigned to them, which are then shown in the color LCD screens located on each channel strip. Using these functions, you will always know exactly what source and destination is tied to the channel, with no need for board tape and sharpie pens. For example, an input channel could be labeled “kick drum” while the channel for a mix output could be labeled “Joey’s monitor”.

• Press the SELECT button for a channel you wish to assign a custom label, icon, and color for.

• Press the home key, then page right to the CONFIG page. You can also press the VIEW button next to the LOW CUT pot to go to the CONFIG page.

• Press the UTILITIES button.

• Adjust the various encoders to select a color, icon, and type in a name for the selected channel. The X32 also provides a long list of preset names for typical input sources and output destinations, saving time and effort.
      • August 22, 2012
  • MiguelPortillo
    Contributor - Level 2
    2018-07-20
    Our new X32 has an empty library. We installed firmware 3.07 and it works great at our HOW. Where can we download the free preset library that came with version 2.0 back in 2014?

God Bless y'all @ MusicGroup

Miguel
    0 6,951
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-28
    Hi - I have recently bought a BCD3000 to use with Virtual DJ and I am having big problems getting the unit to work as a MIDI controller.

I have downloaded the latest drivers but when I try to install to my Windows 7 Toshiba Laptop I get an error message just as it is about to complete - I have uploaded a screen shot here:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j439/rossmacanderson/BCDError-1.jpg

VDJ can see that it is a sound-card but as a MIDI controller it will not pick it up - tried with a trial version of Traktor and the same issue...Im really frustrated as want to get on and use the thing.

I even downloaded a MIDI tester application to see if any signals going to my laptop but that couldnt see it either!

I really hope someone can help me out so I can get going.

Cheers
    read more...
    0 6,881
    • InactiveUser
      CraigReeves First thing I would suggest is to check all of your connections. Make sure the USB cable is in good shape, and that power is connected. Once you've done that, DISCONNECT the BCD3000 from your computer via the USB cable.

Next, go to your computer and uninstall and previous BCD3000 driver installations.

Download the LATEST copy of the BCD3000 driver from the website (http://www.behringerdownload.de/dealerp ... _1.3.4.zip) and run the installer. Before you begin, verify that the BCD3000 IS NOT connected to your computer yet.

When the driver installer asks you, connect the BCD3000 to the computer via the USB cable and power it on. The driver installation should continue normally.

If this doesn't clear you up, I suggest giving our support a call.
      • September 4, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      DavidBlackburn Hi I recently tried to put bcd3000 on another laptop, but I can't get it to work. It tells me that virtual dj has detected the bcd 3000 but it won't work. I think I need to download drivers but I don't know which ones. I'm running Windows 7 and 64 bit.

Please help.

David
      • February 29, 2016
  • NickDavis
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-01-28
    I see these have yet again been re-launched at NAMM - first announced a couple of years ago under the Behringer badge and have been on the Turbosound site for some time now (without the iNSPIRE tag) - does anyone know when these will be available - or indeed are they available anywhere? Both the M32 and X32 FW are are geared up to interface with them.
    read more...
    0 6,688
    • NickDavis
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Nick,

Sweetwater is listing them, but no stock yet (http://www.sweetwater.com/store/search.php?s=turbosound+iq) - not bad pricing.

Paul
      • January 27, 2015
    • NickDavis
      NickDavis Yeh saw that but wrong side of the pond
      • January 28, 2015
    • NickDavis
      NickDavis Thomann now has them listed as available in april
      • February 18, 2015
    • NickDavis
      PaulGumerman

Paul Vannatto;39243 wrote:

Hi Nick,

Sweetwater is listing them, but no stock yet (http://www.sweetwater.com/store/search.php?s=turbosound+iq) - not bad pricing.

Paul

This week I noticed a $150 price drop on the IQ-15's at Sweetwater. I ordered a pair. They also said early April. My thinking is that there's no way they'd write orders with this sudden price drop if the goods weren't built, in the boxes, on the way and invoiced.

ALL the IQ series showed price drops, not just the 15's.
      • February 27, 2015
    • NickDavis
      BitonWalstra i would like to hear a demo of the iq 12's but indeed other then some 'old' youtube nobody seams to have them... same goes for the sb16's stage blocks. maybe due to the Chinese holidays?
      • March 19, 2015
  • SouVue
    Contributor - Level 2
    2016-01-23
    Hello! Someone please explain these terms to me. I am very new to mixing and interfacing. The manual is very vague.
    0 6,570
    • SouVue
      FlorianGerstenl

Sou Vue;67901 wrote:

Hello! Someone please explain these terms to me. I am very new to mixing and interfacing. The manual is very vague.

FX send and AUX send are additional mix buses. There are pre fader and post fader AUXes.

Pre fader AUXes are independent from the channel fader. You can do a complete independant mix, e.g. for the musician monitors.

Post fader AUXes / FX send are also influenced by the faders. So if you pull the channel faders down, you will also have no signal on the AUX bus. This is used to feed FX processors like reverb.

The output signal of the FX, which is mostly stereo has to be fed back to the mixer. Therefore there is the Stereo Aux Return. It's just a stereo input channel without any EQ or AUX feed possibilities.
      • January 23, 2016
    • SouVue
      SouVue Thanks for the clarification!
      • January 24, 2016
  • TonyColette
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-10-05
    Hello Behringer,

I have your iNUKE DSP 6000 hooked up in a Home Theater subwoofer system. I am using eight 18" subwoofers used in a Infinite Baffle configuration.

This subwoofer system easily and efficiently responds down to 8Hz.

I know you have a built in highpass filter @ 20Hz on the amplifier and I know there is a "pseudo" workaround but I need to get rid of the the 20Hz high pass filter completely.
    Or at least if I could bring it down to 10Hz or 5Hz that would be so excellent.

Could you please release a version of your DSP software with a lowered high pass filter? I know a lot of bass heads in the home audio forums who would be ecstatic if you could do this.

Below is a plot of my in room response curve. I was barely able to finagle it into doing this with the high pass filter on. I can only imagine what would be possible if this filter could be lowered or removed.

Can you do this?
    Please give us bass heads some options.

Thank you,
    Tony

http://i352.photobucket.com/albums/r347/Hydrofluoric_Acid/Frequency%20Response%20w%20Aud%202_zpslscgktk6.jpg
    read more...
    0 6,420
    • TonyColette
      TonyColette Behringer please provide a solution!

I need a bypass
      • October 6, 2015
    • TonyColette
      KevinMooney I doubt if you'd hear the difference most bass is around 120 to 150 Hz the sixth string on a bass guitar is I believe 41 Hz
      • October 16, 2015
    • TonyColette
      TonyColette I wouldn't hear the difference but we all can feel it very well above 1000 Watts.

There is LOTS of subsonic content in action movies and quite a bit in electronica music.

And there are many people on forums like this: http://www.avsforum.com/forum

who would love to have this amplifier without the 20Hz High pass filter.
      • October 16, 2015
    • TonyColette
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Tony,

I actually went and read one of the threads regarding this topic (http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1461489-how-extend-high-pass-filter-below-20hz-dcx2496-4.html). Interestingly, one of the posters actually provided a solution to getting the iNuke to respond below 20 hz. But what I don't understand is why is everyone over there focusing on just the iNuke to provide this? Why not other models or brands (like McIntosh, etc.)? And are you certain that the iNuke can indeed reproduce anything cleanly in this range? Finally why are you demanding that the manufacture provide something that this model probably is not designed to provide?
      • October 16, 2015
    • TonyColette
      TonyColette Hi Paul,

Yes, I read that thread a while back and have already implemented it. Its part of what I referred to in the opening post. It helps bring response down to 10Hz but is of limited effect when you actually want a parametric EQ below 20Hz.

People in the forum are focusing on the INUKE because it has about 20X more bang for the buck than a Macintosh. The INUKE 6000 has incredibly high output capability for very little $$$ so it draws a lot of attention in the Audiophile community.

People in the community are not musicians, they are audiophiles. They (like myself) listen to their audio system through music. They build audio systems just to have a really good audio system. Its a passion, a hobby and sometimes even a profession. So using proaudio gear is a good fit when you want to build a killer stereo system.

Here are two of my recent threads:

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-speakers/2066650-jtr-noesis-212ht-vs-danley-synergy-sh50.html

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/89-speakers/2142546-oct-10-2015-jtr-deep-sea-sound-danley-synergy-soundoff.html

Yes, a McIntosh will have better sound quality on subwoofers but only marginally better than the INUKE 6000. The difference in sound quality is small enough that it is a very good trade given the features, power level and cost.

And yes, I am currently using the INUKE 6000 in the 10Hz-110Hz range and it is very clean. I've compared it to other amplifiers and it is solid.

I am very happy with the purchase and may even buy more.

Finally, I am not "demanding", I am "asking" that they provide a high pass defeat. AND I am trying to show Beringer a financial reason to do it. It will open up more market at almost no added cost to Behringer.

The audio enthusiast market would have even more reason to buy an INUKE if the DSP high pass frequency was brought down to 10Hz. The forums would go nuts with the news.

It would probably only be a very simple change of software to do it. Its a change that would be a gift to the Audiophile community and bring in more sales for Beringer.

A WIN/WIN for everybody!
      • October 16, 2015
  • MichaelRigsby
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2015-06-06
    i own 2 333's not infinium,and a Trirec infinium no problem so far.thats a good thing.if anyone knows anything about either of these amps,that i need to know about them,or just want to talk bugera give me a shout!
    0 6,309
    • MichaelRigsby
      PatrickGMaillot Having a rig with a Marshall, Orange and 3 Line6 amps.... I know nothing about Bugera 333.

You own and use them, why not to tell us more?

The only thing I can say by reading the quick specs, is 34kgs and no wheels... Ouch! First thing I did on my gear is adding wheels, tired of ruining my back on these.

-Patrick
      • June 6, 2015
    • MichaelRigsby
      TimEdwards I am new to the forum and may not be searching in the right place yet . I own a V5 and a V22 infinium head. I live in London and run them both from a mains transformer which reduces the wall socket measured AC supply voltage from about 240 to 245 down to around 220 to 225 . I do this in the belief that the amplifier transformers are designed for continental European voltages. I seem to make a habit of this sort of thing because I also have a USA spec Vox amp designed for 120 volts and I have another larger stepdown transformer for that also. Any thoughts on this voltage issue as far as it effects the tube voltages, I see from the circuit schematics that there are zener diodes and voltage
      • September 22, 2015
    • MichaelRigsby
      PatrickGMaillot I thought Europe normalized its voltage to 230? (France went from 220 to 230 and UK from 240 down to 230) about what... 15 years ago?.

My Orange amp (circa 1978!) has a selector for several voltages. I've been running it using the 230 selection and never had any issue. No zener in the Orange, just the mains transformer, to a diode bridge and a few capacitors! brute force power

-Patrick

Tim Edwards;59827 wrote:

I am new to the forum and may not be searching in the right place yet . I own a V5 and a V22 infinium head. I live in London and run them both from a mains transformer which reduces the wall socket measured AC supply voltage from about 240 to 245 down to around 220 to 225 . I do this in the belief that the amplifier transformers are designed for continental European voltages. I seem to make a habit of this sort of thing because I also have a USA spec Vox amp designed for 120 volts and I have another larger stepdown transformer for that also. Any thoughts on this voltage issue as far as it effects the tube voltages, I see from the circuit schematics that there are zener diodes and voltage
      • September 22, 2015
    • MichaelRigsby
      TimEdwards Patrick, I think that is true from an administrative point of view, they just widened the tolerances of the standards and chose 230 as a sort of mid point. I do not think that the generation and power distribution networks changed physically. Just use your multimeter and see what it shows at your wall socket! Same as the old days . This is quite a well worn subject and there is probably plenty written about it. My worry is over high plate voltage to my tubes, the solid state parts such as the reverb seem to be supplied from a voltage regulated circuit but the tubes are straight from the transformer and therefore dependant on supply voltage. I believe that this problem can be troublsome on fender blues junior amps unless the transformer wiring taps are corrected.
      • September 23, 2015
    • MichaelRigsby
      TimEdwards I am new to this forum and have not browsed it enough to have learned the etiquette yet. I am sorry if I have used an overly aggressive font in my subject line and also if my enquiry is looking like a high jack of the original thread it was not meant to be. I only got the V22 last week and am just getting to know it.
      • September 23, 2015
  • KoryKobliska
    Contributor - Level 2
    2014-05-01
    Hi,
    First I'm sorry if this is covered elsewhere, I have a time constraint and don't have time to read all forum posts, also, I'm not all that familiar with the x32 so I need really simple step by step help.

I need to send through two other outputs, the same signal I'm sending to the main speakers. These two other sends will go to our two satelite speaker amps.

How can I do this simply please?
    read more...
    0 6,278
    • KoryKobliska
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Kory,

Yes that is a simple routing solution. Assuming you already are using the XLR Output 15/16 for the main speakers (default), you can simply duplicate that on two other XLR Outputs (eg. 13/14).

To do that, goto the Routing/Out 1-16 screen:

* Analog Output: Output 13

* Category: Main (LRC)

* Output Signal: Main L

* Tap: Post Fader

* Analog Output: Output 14

* Category: Main (LRC)

* Output Signal: Main R

* Tap: Post Fader

Paul
      • May 1, 2014
    • KoryKobliska
      KoryKobliska Thanks Paul, will try that in the morning.
      • May 1, 2014
    • KoryKobliska
      KoryKobliska Paul,

Ok, set outputs (bus?) 13 and 14 as stated above.

We actually only run a mono signal right now so I tapped into the Right for both output 13 and 14.

I can see signal coming into 14, but nothing into 13. I'm alone so running back and forth to the basement to check levels is not happening this morning.

Can I tap into the Right output more than once? What else could be wrong, that i'm not getting anything on 13?

If I leave the mains unmuted, I hear it in my satalite speakers, but if I mute the mains, I loose the satelites...

argh!

thanks!

Kory
      • May 2, 2014
    • KoryKobliska
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Kory,

Sorry for the delay. I'm enroute via car from SW Ontario to Winnipeg, Manitoba and just got into Ironwood, Michigan. Tomorrow will be just as bad trying to get ahold of me.

Regarding your routing problem, my suggestions would be

1. double check those settings

2. check to make sure you are sending a signal to the Main L

3. try changing the first set of settings (for output 13) to Output Signal: Main R - if you now get a signal from Output 13, then the Main L is not getting a signal somehow.

Regarding your last question, yes you can assign the Main R to any (and as many) Output jacks that you want.

Paul
      • May 2, 2014
    • KoryKobliska
      TimPadrick I think what you need to do is to route your L/R to a pair of matrix buses, and feed one matrix to the house and the other matrix to the basement. This will give the house and the basement their own level controls. The L/R will then act as a master over both the house and the basement.
      • May 4, 2014
Go to page