Statistics

299,408 members
183,153 posts
  • dsweeney_tch
    Triber Moderator
    2019-04-04

GoXLR is an all-in-one audio interface for streamers, online broadcasters, and podcasters. In this tutorial, we share how to connect GoXLR for a 1 PC setup.

Stay in touch:

https://www.tc-helicon.com/gaming

http://twitter.com/helicongaming

http://instagram.com/helicongaming

read more...
    0 5,858
    • dsweeney_tch
      dsweeney_tch

GoXLR is an all-in-one audio interface for streamers, online broadcasters, and podcasters. In this tutorial, we share how to connect GoXLR for a 1 PC setup.

• April 4, 2019
    • dsweeney_tch
      dsweeney_tch

GoXLR is an all-in-one audio interface for streamers, online broadcasters, and podcasters. In this video, we'll show you how to properly set up your audio channels in your Windows settings, how to use Windows Surround Sound, and other tips to make sure you can allocate your audio sources properly.

• April 4, 2019
    • dsweeney_tch
      dsweeney_tch

GoXLR is an all-in-one audio interface for streamers, online broadcasters, and podcasters. In this tutorial, we explain how to set up your microphone for the first time in the GoXLR app.

• April 4, 2019
    • dsweeney_tch
      dsweeney_tch

GoXLR is an all-in-one audio interface for streamers, online broadcasters, and podcasters. In this tutorial, we explain how to set up GoXLR for your voice chat programs like Discord to give you the best sound quality & assign chat to a fader.

• April 4, 2019
    • dsweeney_tch
      dsweeney_tch

GoXLR is an all-in-one audio interface for streamers, online broadcasters, and podcasters. In this video, we'll discuss how to assign an application that doesn't allow you to choose the program's output to a fader on GoXLR.

• April 4, 2019
  • AlbertBontiff
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-06-23
    i read somewhere that 2 ohm stereo is the same as 4 ohm bridged ,and most amplifier does not recommend 2 ohm loading at high level,so is it safe to run my ep4000 bridge at 4 ohm at high level,or will this eventually damage the amplifier
    0 5,844
    • AlbertBontiff
      Michael_Lapke

Albert Bontiff;52694 wrote:

i read somewhere that 2 ohm stereo is the same as 4 ohm bridged ,and most amplifier does not recommend 2 ohm loading at high level,so is it safe to run my ep4000 bridge at 4 ohm at high level,or will this eventually damage the amplifier

Hi Albert,

Not sure where you heard that running 2 ohm stereo is the same a 4 ohm bridged... but these amps are designed to run in 8/4/2 ohm stereo or 8/4 ohm in bridged mode. More configurations and ratings can be found in the EP4000's user manual which is available for download from the BEHRINGER website. (See pg. 11)

http://www.behringer.com/assets/EP4000_P0A37_M_EN.pdf
      • June 23, 2015
    • AlbertBontiff
      AlbertBontiff i read this on a couple forums,it was new to me that why am asking
      • June 23, 2015
    • AlbertBontiff
      GlennAdams I'd avoid 2 at all costs on just about any amp. If you want it to live longer never configure below 4. Cause even at 4 the electrical resistance is less than 4 and some frequencies may take that lower. Sure that 2 ohm number looks mighty impressive. " it will put out a million watts into a 2 ohm load" leaving out this line, " right before it blows up"

Think of a drive on the hi way at 65 mph. 8 ohms is top gear, 4 ohms is 3rd gear, and 2 ohms is 2nd. How long will your engine last?
      • June 25, 2015
    • AlbertBontiff
      AlbertBontiff well i never run 2 ohm load,but i do run it in 4 ohm brigde mode,thats why i wanted to no if its the same as running a two ohm load in stero ,(the stress on the amp that is )
      • July 2, 2015
    • AlbertBontiff
      SeanHemstedt Bridging is a combination of parallel AND series wiring between multiple speakers with multiple voice coils. If you wired three 6DVC speakers with DUAL 6 Ohm voice coils in a bridged config, the coils would be wired in series (producing three 12 Ohm speakers), and then all of the DRIVERS would be wired in parallel...producing a 4 Ohm mono load with an EQUIVALENT load of 2 Ohms per channel. The best of both worlds.
      • July 23, 2015
  • StefanoLesandri
    Contributor - Level 1
    2013-12-16
    Hi all,
    I'm not a professional user and this is my first post here, so please forgive me if my question looks silly

I've recently replaced my EP1500 with an EP4000 that is able to power much better (and louder) my loudspeakers.
    I've found the EP4000 more detailed and sweet, perhaps because with such a power, the transistors are less prone to micro-clippings

I wonder if I can add to my system a:

- CX2310 crossover (to be purchased)
    - non-active subwoofer (already on hand)

and drive the sub with the EP1500 (in mono-bridged-mode) using the output labeled "SUBW OUT" and the loudspeakers with the EP4000 (in stereo mode)

So I have now two questions:

a) can I do this?
    b) how to setup the CX2310 with its mess of knobs and plugs?
    I would like to assign to the sub all the freqs <100Hz and to the loudspeakers the freqs >100Hz

I offer a beer to the guy who respond with the optimal (and working) solution!

Thank you very much,

/Stefano
    read more...
    0 5,801
    • StefanoLesandri
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Stephano,

Welcome to the forum. No your question is not silly. I had a similar setup at one time, but with the CX3400 (and Carvin amps). I've since sold all that, since I've gone to the X32 and can do the crossover within the mixer. But what you want to accomplish is doable. The only snag is using the EP1500 for the sub amp. Rule of thumb is that the sub needs double the power than the main speakers. According to the specs, the EP1500 bridged at 8 ohms gives 800W, and the EP4000 stereo at 8 ohm gives 550W. So it is worth a try. But you may be a bit disappointed with the bottom end.

In order to setup the CX2310, you would want to set it up as a 2 way stereo (page 4-5 in the manual).

1. In the middle rear of the CX2310, the mode button needs to be pressed in (2 way).

2. Plug the cable to the sub amp into the Subw Out (centre) and the left and right cables to the speaker amps to the High left and right.

3. Turn on the CX2310 and amps.

4. On the front of the CX2310, the lights at the top will light up those functions that are active in this mode. If I remember correctly, when in stereo mode, you only need to adjust the left side, since both left and right are adjusted simultaneously.

5. Adjust the Input and High Output to suit the main speakers. I would press the Low Cut switch to protect the speakers).

6. In the centre of the CX2310 is the controls for the sub. Adjust the Xover Freq to somewhere on the right side (around 3:00 to 4:00 on the clock) to get the 100hz. Then adjust the Gain to suit the output of the sub.

7. If you are getting no bottom end at all, it is probably due to speakers/sub being out of phase. Press the Phase Invert button and see if it is better.

Hope that helps.

Paul
      • December 16, 2013
    • StefanoLesandri
      StefanoLesandri Yeah, it works very fine and the EP1500 power is more the enough since woofer sensitivivity is higher.

BRW Behringer manuals are quite poor. There a lot of pages only because the number of pages

Some connection diagram examples would help...

Thank you very much Paul; send me (lexan[at]mac.com) your address for the beer.

/Stefano
      • December 20, 2013
    • StefanoLesandri
      Paul_Vannatto Great to hear that it worked.

Paul
      • December 28, 2013
  • NickAndrews
    Contributor - Level 2
    2014-02-13
    Hi,

I have a question about the power rating of the nu4-6000 power amp. What is the correct 8 ohm power rating?

On the top of the web brochure under the download section on the product page it states 4x750 watts at 8 ohms , but if you scroll down to the specs it states 4x440 watts at 8 ohms. Can someone from behringer please confirm which is correct? I plan on picking up two of these amplifiers to run 8 monitor mixes with yamaha cm12v monitors, and wanted to know if this amp will power them correctly.

I was also wondering if it is possible to run different impedance loads on different channels, meaning if I wanted to double up two boxes on one or two channels at 4ohms and run the other channels with one box each at 8 ohms can the amp do that?

Thanks !

Nick

Ps - enjoying and loving my x32 compact and inuke 6000 on my subs, we are selling our qsc rmx5050 that powered our eaw fr250z subs because the inuke sounds better, hits harder, and weighs way less. Keep up the good work you guys are doing great!
    read more...
    0 5,801
    • NickAndrews
      EvanHooton Dear Nick,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I am looking into this for you and will return with further information to help you firm up your decision. Thank you very much and talk to you soon.
      • February 14, 2014
    • NickAndrews
      EvanHooton Dear Nick,

4x 440Watt @ 8 Ohm Maximum Output Power is correct. To go more into detail about the NU4-6000, it has two separate NU3000 units within and both of these amplifiers can be used completely independent. For an example, you can have one set of outputs in Bridge mode and one set to Stereo mode. This also means that you can run separate ohm loads on each channel as well because they are individual.

If you set channels A & B into Bridge mode then you will use Terminal A, or terminal C if you set outputs C & D into Bridge mode.

I hope that helps you in making a decision for you new rig. Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
      • February 14, 2014
    • NickAndrews
      NickAndrews Thanks Evan,

I have a nu4-6000 in route. Will report back on how it works out ....

Cheers!
      • February 17, 2014
    • NickAndrews
      NickAndrews Evan please check your pm box... Thanks !
      • March 16, 2014
    • NickAndrews
      JeffMucha Hi,

I'm also considering this amp but the data sheet is missing specs..

What is the input sensitivity rating in dBu?

What is the voltage gain in dB?

What is the output power into 8 ohms with THD <1% (4ch mode)

You have these specs on the epq304 4-channel mixer. Why not on this one?
      • May 13, 2014
  • AneelThakurdas
    Contributor - Level 1
    2015-03-03
    Why is it that Behringer is not talking about a Thunderbolt card for the X32 desk and X32 rack mixers.
    Latency with the USB card is very noticeable since its a USB 2.0.
    Since I would like to use my mixer in a live situation with the sound going into a DAW and coming back from the DAW into the mixer before it is heard by the audience, means quite a roundtrip which obviously the USB 2.0 with its slightly> 400Mbps speed cannot handle.
    I was surprised to see and X-Dante card ( max speed of 1Gbps and networkability, well done Behringer!! ), an adat card ( ( enabling adat enabled mic preamps and audio interfaces to be added to the mixer ) and a Madi card but no thunderbolt card which would speed signals upto 10Gbps for Thunderbolt 1 and upto 20Gbps for Thunderbolt 2 therefore bringing down the latency significantly.
    So after all that my question, I guess is, why not a Thunderbolt 2 card ?
    read more...
    0 5,768
    • AneelThakurdas
      FlorianGerstenl The delay is produced by driver buffering and the DAW itself. I wouldn't expect shorter delays with Thunderbolt.

How long are the delays you've got, that the audiance can notice it.
      • March 4, 2015
    • AneelThakurdas
      SeanFairchild Dear Aneel,

What Florian says is accurate. It's the same reason you're not seeing a glut of USB3 interfaces on the market - despite the greater throughput ability, the speed at which you can send/receive audio data with a well written driver is not significantly enhanced between USB 2 and 3. All 3 really offers, and I'm guessing Thunderbolt would be the same, is a higher track count (more throughput) before you run out of bandwidth, but USB 2 is pretty amenable for most users' work.
      • March 4, 2015
    • AneelThakurdas
      DanielHöhn

Sean Fairchild;42280 wrote:

Dear Aneel,

What Florian says is accurate. It's the same reason you're not seeing a glut of USB3 interfaces on the market - despite the greater throughput ability, the speed at which you can send/receive audio data with a well written driver is not significantly enhanced between USB 2 and 3. All 3 really offers, and I'm guessing Thunderbolt would be the same, is a higher track count (more throughput) before you run out of bandwidth, but USB 2 is pretty amenable for most users' work.

There should be at least an option to get a thunderbolt card. Users can decide by themselves if they need the throughput or not.

What I am really missing up to date is the ability to set the Mixer to 96k. This has been discussed as a firmware option in the past but never realized. As many users I only use the X32 (Rack + S16) as Audio Interface only, None of the plugins are used by me. So an Option to set the Mixer to 96k in combination with Thunderbolt and 32 tracks at once would be something many users would appreciate.

But for whatever reason it has become quite silent in regards of the X-32 which is very sad...
      • January 18, 2016
    • AneelThakurdas
      FlorianGerstenl

Daniel Höhn;67404 wrote:

There should be at least an option to get a thunderbolt card. Users can decide by themselves if they need the throughput or not.

What I am really missing up to date is the ability to set the Mixer to 96k. This has been discussed as a firmware option in the past but never realized. As many users I only use the X32 (Rack + S16) as Audio Interface only, None of the plugins are used by me. So an Option to set the Mixer to 96k in combination with Thunderbolt and 32 tracks at once would be something many users would appreciate.

But for whatever reason it has become quite silent in regards of the X-32 which is very sad...

Like already discussed, there is no need for higher interface throughput, because it is already high enough for a 32 channel audio interface. The audio stream has about 50Mbit/s

You are right, that there was discussed a 96kHz mode, and I am sure it would be possible by the hardware. But it will half the channel and bus count. And for live use, I don't see the need for more than 48kHz. The frequency response and latency of the X32 are already very good.

When you only need a 32 channel audio interface, the X32 is too expensive anyway. Or you could get something better for the same price.
      • January 18, 2016
    • AneelThakurdas
      Roblof There are no current plans to implement 96k support on the mixers.

A latency test made by a user on the presonus forum gabe that the roundtrip latency of the x32 using firewire and usb was slightly above 6ms.
      • January 18, 2016
  • AllenAnkney
    Contributor - Level 2
    2016-03-10
    Just installed 13 iQ8 speakers in our church. They are all connected to our x32 via ultranet with shielded cat5e cable. Everything works fine, with the exception of a few speakers randomly lose output. They show input, but no sound output. all the other speakers in the chain work fine. speakers before them in the chain, and speakers after them in the chain. It seems as though it is a group of speakers on there own ultra net channel, assigned to a seperate matrix. There are 4 speakers on this channel and matrix. Nothing seems to resolve it, with the exception of powering the speaker off, then on again.

I posted a video on youtube to show what its doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TJQ61E2Rm4

Really strange. I would also add that these four speakers are the only ones with the built in feedback suppression on. I am going to try turning it off tomorrow to see if the helps.

Any help would be appreciated. I need this resolved before Sunday AM.

Allen
    read more...
    0 5,692
    • AllenAnkney
      AllenAnkney okay, so turned off the auto feedback supression in the speakers, and it has happened since.

I did find out from Tech support that the max devices on an ultranet line is 6. We were running 13 and experienced some troubles. The solution is to divide the signal with a P16D. They assured me you could run 48 speakers safely with a P16D.

Allen
      • March 16, 2016
    • AllenAnkney
      PaulGumerman Wow! Talk about timely! Calling Turbosound was high on my list today, since at my gig last night all four of my monitors were doing this randomly, and they did it several times during the night.

And guess what? I had just recently turned on feedback suppression!!!

A call to Turbosound is still in order, but I'll be overjoyed if turning suppression off takes care of it until a firmware update is available.
      • March 18, 2016
    • AllenAnkney
      PaulGumerman Calling Turbosound support. Your web contact form is broken. Please contact me via PM or email.

[h=2]Error[TABLE="width: 400"]

[TR]

[TD][TABLE]

[TR="bgcolor: #FBFFDF"]

Error

[/TR]

[TR="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]

This page can't be displayed. Contact support for additional information.

The incident ID is: 2205106170493292968.

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]
      • March 18, 2016
    • AllenAnkney
      AllenAnkney So I had 2-3 iQ8's that were acting up like this, one more frequently than the others by far. Well that one has quit working all the time now. I tried reinstalling the os. L I've tried changing ultranet channels, even connected Xlr cable to it -no output. It shows output on the display and through USB to computer, but nothing comes out the speakers. I also noticed the fan comes on right at power up and stays on. This is going back. I just hope no more copy this behavior.
      • March 18, 2016
    • AllenAnkney
      ChaseMcKnight Hi Allen,

Please contact our CARE team (if you haven’t already) about your iQ8s that are acting up. You can contact CARE by phone at (+1) 702-800-8290 for the US and Canada and (+44) 1562 732290 in Europe or via email at [email protected]

The iQ’s digital audio protocol, ULTRANET, works in the same manner as the Behringer P16 Personal Monitors and requires a P16-D Distribution hub for larger configurations.

Hi Paul,

Will let the website team know about the contact form. Thank you for your private message, by the way. Let me know what I can do.
      • March 24, 2016
  • stevepurcell
    Contributor - Level 1
    2013-06-28
    Greetings, I am struggling with getting my Xenyx 1204USB mixer setup. I am using it for an internet radio show where my cohost is on skype. I am using SAM Broadcaster 4.9 to broadcast the show.

The issue I am having is that whenever there is some music or sound effect playing, and we (me and cohost via skype) are on mic the music is echoed.

The setup is as follows:

SAM PC --> 2track/USB In
    <-- Main out from Mixer

Skype PC --> Line In 5/6 (mixer)
    <-- Headphone out

Skype is working fine when music isn't playing, and SAM is working fine by itself.

I have been reading some about Mixer-minus and wonder if not bringing the audio that the skype caller in on the AUX is causing the problem.

Any help or suggested setup would be great.

Steve
    read more...
    0 5,686
    • stevepurcell
      ZacRoss Dear Steve,

I believe this is a driver related issue. Please download and install the correct driver!

First, disconnect the USB device from the computer.

Is your Windows 7 32 or 64 bit?

Here is how to find out:

On your computer, find the icon COMPUTER and RIGHT click on it, select properties.

If you have Windows 7, XP or Vista is 32 bit:

Download and install:

http://www.behringerdownload.de/_software/BEHRINGER_2902_WIN32_2.8.40.zip

If you have Windows 7, XP or Vista is 64 bit:

Download and install:

http://www.behringerdownload.de/_software/BEHRINGER_2902_X64_2.8.40.zip

Now to setup for default playback and recording:

Choose Properties.

On XP. go to:

CONTROL PANEL->SOUNDS AND AUDIO DEVICES

Click on the AUDIO tab.

On Vista or Windows, go to:

CONTROL PANEL->SOUNDS

Set the RECORDING and PLAYBACK devices to:

BEHRINGER USB audio

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Zac Ross

Jr. Admin, CARE

MUSIC Group US

BEHRINGER
      • July 8, 2013
    • stevepurcell
      stevepurcell Thanks Zac, that seems to have corrected the problem.

Steve
      • July 14, 2013
  • TimoUlkuniemi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2013-10-22
    Hello

I have an ULTRA-DRIVE PRO DCX2496 that all of sudden went blank, exept for flashing meters on input 1 and output 1 - unfortunately I can not find the unit on Thomann bought list, so I can not send it in for repair - unless my bookkeeper finds original sales receipt.

Leaving it unpowered does not help - whenever I switch it back ON - same situation goes on and on.

I wonder if there is a hard reset option - losing all presets is no big deal.

Thanks in advance

Nuuska
    read more...
    0 5,676
    • TimoUlkuniemi
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Timo,

Thanks for joining us here on the forum. I've read a lot of your posts on that mega X32 thread over at soundforums.net and have learned a lot from them. Regarding your question, I don't have this unit. But according to the manual (page 6), factory default reset is done by "press and hold both pages buttons on the front panel switching on the unit. The DCX2496 prompts you to confirm (OK) or cancel. Press OK to erase the internal memory and restore the factory presets". If that doesn't work, hopefully John, or Joe or one of the Behringer staff will respond.

Hope that helps

Paul
      • October 22, 2013
    • TimoUlkuniemi
      MarioVanHelden Dear Timo,

I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced a problem with your DCX2496. I've just sent you a PM in order to assist in getting the unit back to Thomann for a warranty return in case the reset (which by the way was correctly described by Paul in his last post (many thanks for this!)) did not help to cure the problem.

Kind regards,

Mario

Mario van Helden

Senior Specialist, Product

MUSIC Group

BEHRINGER
      • October 24, 2013
    • TimoUlkuniemi
      Paul_Vannatto Thanks for joining the forum Mario. It's really nice to see so much support lately from the staff.

Paul
      • October 24, 2013
  • RyanHammond
    Contributor - Level 2
    2015-05-29
    I heard from some people that the iQ speakers aren't as loud as the Milans and the specs seem to corroborate that. What I don't understand is the boxes have similar dimensions as the Milans and have much more power. The Milans seem to whip the iQs in the SPL department for some reason. Does anyone know why? Less sensitive drivers?
    read more...
    0 5,644
    • RyanHammond
      ChaseMcKnight Hi Ryan,

Good question! Let me reach out to our RnD team and get back to you as soon as I have an answer.
      • May 29, 2015
    • RyanHammond
      RaphaelBecker-F

Ryan Hammond;50706 wrote:

I heard from some people that the iQ speakers aren't as loud as the Milans and the specs seem to corroborate that. What I don't understand is the boxes have similar dimensions as the Milans and have much more power. The Milans seem to whip the iQs in the SPL department for some reason. Does anyone know why? Less sensitive drivers?

My guess would be, that the IQs are simply more balanced in sound, therefore there might be some peaks cut off that are present in the milan speaker line, resulting in higher SPL...
      • June 4, 2015
    • RyanHammond
      PatrickGMaillot >>> I heard from some people that the iQ speakers aren't as loud as the Milans and the specs seem to corroborate that.

I don't get it. Reading the specifications for Milan M12 and iQ12 (for a fair comparison) I see 128db and 130db, 1100Wmax and 2500Wmax, respectively. This sound about right, even if the actual drivers seem different (TBC).

Now when it comes to the 15" series (M15 and iQ15), the iQ15 is significantly behind, twice the power and 3db max SPL less. This is probably due to the driver used in iQ vs. Milan (at least for Milan Turbosound lists the driver, replacement kits etc. which tend would make me think in comparison that the iQ series is using a lower performing driver "no brand".

This reminds me of a "by ear" comparison I made a few years ago between the BD212 and BD215: The BD212 were (besides being a lighter) "punchier" and more clarity than the BD215. If Turbosound is using the same drivers the BD series are using, this could explain some of the differences.

-Patrick
      • June 4, 2015
    • RyanHammond
      RaphaelBecker-F

Patrick-Gilles Maillot;51343 wrote:

>>> I heard from some people that the iQ speakers aren't as loud as the Milans and the specs seem to corroborate that.

I don't get it. Reading the specifications for Milan M12 and iQ12 (for a fair comparison) I see 128db and 130db, 1100Wmax and 2500Wmax, respectively. This sound about right, even if the actual drivers seem different (TBC).

Now when it comes to the 15" series (M15 and iQ15), the iQ15 is significantly behind, twice the power and 3db max SPL less. This is probably due to the driver used in iQ vs. Milan (at least for Milan Turbosound lists the driver, replacement kits etc. which tend would make me think in comparison that the iQ series is using a lower performing driver "no brand".

This reminds me of a "by ear" comparison I made a few years ago between the BD212 and BD215: The BD212 were (besides being a lighter) "punchier" and more clarity than the BD215. If Turbosound is using the same drivers the BD series are using, this could explain some of the differences.

-Patrick

For all I know about active speakers, they don't make use of the available Power anyways. The Amp could deliver it, but the box certainly could not handle it. You get similar SPLs with active speakers that have about 250Watts...

So this power overdose converts into a more "relaxed" sound characteristic at best, but not into higher SPLs. I guess with such a small cabinet, physics simply set the boundaries. Looking at the given space or lack thereof, you get to a point where such a small box can not deliver more volume without sacrificing sound quality.

SPL says nothing about sound quality anyways. What good is a loud speaker if it sounds cr*ppy. All you get is cr*p, only louder So I would sacrifice some db for good sound quality anytime.
      • June 5, 2015
    • RyanHammond
      BitonWalstra that is why you NEED at least a good frequency printout of the box to compare but better still your ears!

but these figures are easy to manipulate and doesn't say any thing about the sound quality.

130db SPL on 3kHz is different than 130db SPL on lets say 30Hz to our ears... remember the human ear loudness; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychoacoustics

anyway i don't really find it interesting this whole SPL talk as there isn't a real good and trusted compare possible between different speaker brands and even within the same brand IMHO
      • June 5, 2015
  • NickAndrews
    Contributor - Level 2
    2014-03-17
    Hi,

I'm wondering when the ulm202mic system will be available ? I'm interested in setting up a budget rf rack with three of those systems for wedding band and corporate events.

Thanks

Nick
    0 5,577
    • NickAndrews
      SeanFairchild Dear Nick,

I actually just wrote an editorial about this mic and the rest of our ULM series - I believe they will be available soon, although I don't have a specific date. Please check with your local dealer, or distributor if outside the US, for most up to date info on availability.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Sean Fairchild

Specialist, Channel Marketing Prosumer Division

MUSIC Group

BEHRINGER
      • March 19, 2014
    • NickAndrews
      NickAndrews Thanks Sean!

How did you like them? any comments?
      • March 19, 2014
    • NickAndrews
      SeanFairchild Dear Nick,

You're welcome! The piece I wrote is not really what I would consider a true editorial, more like a mini press release for a specific media outlet aimed at a specific demographic. I haven't actually tried out these interfaces yet, having only seen them so far at NAMM. But I'm excited to check them out, and there will likely be a webinar on them at some point, I'm sure!

Best regards,

Sean Fairchild

MUSIC Group

BEHRINGER
      • March 20, 2014
    • NickAndrews
      GlennAdams When will the ULM200USB be out?

Or the 100?

I am thinking about getting a set of EPS500MP3's. The USB model was talked about for a year and I never saw any available in the US.

Sean does every product Behringer show take years to reach the market?
      • May 1, 2014
    • NickAndrews
      SeanFairchild Dear Glenn,

I'm sorry you've had to wait! The supply chain can be a complex thing. However, I can tell you that the ULM100USB line is shipping now - next stop: distributors. After that, dealers. So that one won't be too far away. The ULM200 series is not yet shipping, and I can't give a specific date on that at this time. Thanks for your support and patience!

Best regards,

Sean Fairchild

MUSIC Group

BEHRINGER
      • May 2, 2014
Go to page