Statistics

260,750 members
139,378 posts
  • New
    DonChristian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

I now have upgraded from the TC Helicon play electric to the VL3x.  I am setting the unit up now, but am waiting to us it when i play live.  Right now I'm running theVL3x through a mixing board using a Bose S1 for the main PA.  My problem is that the different preset guitar volume is very different.  How can I get the volume to be more consistent.

read more...
    0 27
    • DonChristian
      Rambler Yep. I had to adjust the guitar output level for almost all the presets I chose. Presets reflect what the TC-Helicon team thought sounded best for the songs they were trying to create presets for. Your mileage WILL vary -- different guitars, different tones, different amp sims, etc. I typically copy a preset I like to an empty slot and adjust for my equipment and taste. You can save your adjusted presets to your computer (see manual). Hope this helps.
      • Sep 28
  • SynTesla
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-22

This is freely inspired from a french movie soundtrack caled "Contempt" .. and it's a special dedication to all Behringer's haters out there :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlo8zSjyWv0

Enjoy and share!

read more...
    0 27
  • alessio71
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-06-03

Hi everybody,

I have a V-Amp Pro and I want to know if there is a pedal control for it.
    Thank you 

0 27
  • New
    mikedominico212
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-26

I've got a TC Electronics Finalizer Express that I'm looking to have the knobs replaced with stepped potentiometers... any suggestions on who might do that? Thanks in advance.

0 27
  • New
    Kranie08
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-25

Just purchased the Perform-VK and really like its features.  But I cannot use the MIDI connection and can only connect with a guitar chord into my Roland VR-09 keyboard.  I would really like to use the MIDI features but don't know what to do at this point to get that done.  Any help here would really be appreciated.  I have successfully updated the firmware and can connect to Voicesupport2.

BTW I am not too familier with MIDI and don't use a computer in the mix.  I am just plugging the keyboard directly to the Perform-VK with a MIDI cord but from the Youtube videos it looks like you can do that.  It sounds like the MIDI pitch tracking is the preferred method and I would like to try the notes mode.  

Thanks.

Tim

read more...
    0 27
  • keyboardman
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-07

What do I need to connect this unit to a passive speaker cabinet with a 1/4" speaker cable?

0 26
  • New
    WullieMcdonald
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

HEY GUYS, NOT GETTING ANY JOY WHEN TRYING TO BEAM DIFFERENT TONEPRINTS TO MY AMP. TRIED A FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR THE AMP, BUT THERE HASN'T BEEN ONE SINCE 2017. TRIED UNINSTALLING THE TONEPRINT APP AND REINSTALLING IT BUT NO JOY. BEAM SOUNDS NORMAL BUT NO LIGHTS FLICKER AND TONEPRINT DOES NOT CHANGE. CHANGED BATTERIES IN THE BASS, STILL NOTHING. CAN ANYONE HELP???

read more...
    0 26
    • WullieMcdonald
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi WullieMcdonald, I can see you have also submitted a Technical support case for your query. Please note a response was sent earlier today via your case, if it is not within your main inbox could you please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder as we have seen our responses route to these locations also.
      • Aug 22
  • New
    mjoshi504
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-03

Due to faulty adapter, the resistor got burnt, i don't know the value could someome help me to find the right resistor which used in behringer bdi21?

Thanks

0 25
    • mjoshi504
      mjoshi504 Is anyone can tell me the value or color code?
      • Oct 3
      • Behringer bdi21  Burned Resistor
        Nigel67 Hi mjoshi504. R37 is a carbon, 12ohm, 5%, 0W5 resistor.
        • ·
        • Oct 3
      • Behringer bdi21  Burned Resistor
        mjoshi504 Thankyou so much
        • ·
        • Oct 4
    • mjoshi504
      Onyeoji Any one able to recommed a reputable sound engineer to help a church fine tune its new upgrade digital mixer(Beringher wings) for optimum proudction. Any help will be appreciated please.
      • Oct 5
  • New
    TerryHealy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

There used to be a place where users posted and shared them???

0 24
  • New
    chasermina
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

What is an online radio online station? Many people hear the word radio and think it is just a simple transmission coming out of your car stereo or other device that receives an analog signal and converts it into something the radio can play. This is not always the case however. With current technological advancements, online radio services are becoming a way of life for many people.

For a long time, public broadcasting stations were considered the only places to get quality music and programming. The analog signals were transmitted by a dedicated network, not accessible to anyone. However, over the past few decades online radio has started to become more competitive with public broadcasting. Commercial broadcasting stations must compete with online stations for public space and listener. The result is often inferior music and programs, but the goal is to provide a unique service to their audience.

read more...
    0 24
Go to page