Statistics

260,764 members
139,393 posts
  • New
    Jsanders72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-21

Greetings all, I have an issue. I have been using a G System in front of 2 clean amps in stereo for over a year. Incredible unit, kicking drive pedals in and out, flawless, incredible sound. I have just purchased a JVM205H head and wanted to use the full MIDI implementation and the effects loop on the head with the G System, I'm getting MIDI controller changes to the head, it will insert pedals when I want, but none of the modulation effects, delays, reverbs or anything else is making it to the head. I'm using the 4CM in the loop, I've tried the series and parallel both and nothing. It sounds terrible going straight into the input so any help will be greatly appreciated. TIA

read more...
    0 23
  • New
    zoharel1964
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Hi everyone 

I'm new to this group ,i'm trying to connect the behringer fcb1010 midi foot controller to ableton live 11 suite?   does anyone knows how does it works ? Is there a remote script for it? where can i find it and download it ? i have a macbook pro 2015 and a focusrite 6i6 sound card . 

thanks ahead

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    smburzynski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22
    Hi Behringer,

I am looking for a parallel loop mixer and am wondering if you could be of assistance to put something like this together.

The unit should fit into a 1U 19” Rack enclosure.

There should be 8 loops onboard each with send and return level, phase invert switch and switchable muff pi style tone stack.

It should have master input and output level adjust.

Loop 8 and 7 should have Feedback control, and should be routable in series or parallel. 8 in 7 / 7 in 8 or parallel.

Switching of the 8 Loops should be possible by front panel push/push switches and on status should be displayed by a corresponding LED.

Additionally Midi in out thru sockets should be provided at the back on the unit, facilitating Midi switching of the loops via PGM Changes.

0 to 127 User presets containing all 8 loop switch and tone status should be stored in non volatile memory and programmed by a simple to use midi learn push/push switch on the front panel.

A Program Number display would be an advantage but not neccessary.

A 240V switched solid state power supply should be onboard as well.

A bonus would be a break out floor board with the 8 loops, bypass and midi learn switches onboard connected with a single mono ¼” Jack lead.

Now why, you might ask?

I have been looking for something like this for years. I have various vintage 19” effect units I would like to revive. And unfortunately they are all more or less designed to be used as effects on a mixing board feeding back through a return channel.

Essentially this is what I am trying to achieve but for just 1 guitar signal and up to 8 FX sends and returns.

Currently there is only The EHX Tri Mix and the Wounded Paw Blender V4 which come close to what I am looking for but they are both landmines that integrate badly into a rack environment.

Personally, I have three 19” Tube Preamps, two vintage compressors and three Multi FX units that I would like to setup like that in my studio as well as being able to take them on the road.

If you can hear me I really would like to hear from you too.

Kind regards
    read more...
    0 22
    • smburzynski
      Nigel67 Hi Sascha. Many thanks for your product request. I will put in a new product customer request form to the R&D Team for discussion. All the best.
      • Aug 24
    • smburzynski
      smburzynski

Thank you Nigel...

• Aug 24
  • New
    Electrik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

How can I run separate channels to my Bose T1 tonematch. I don't want to use the thru input for the guitar which would lose the harmony effect. I would like to use two channels on the mixer one for guitar and one for vocals both coming from the TC Helicon.  Thanks!

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    Robbodafisho
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-05

Hi guys has anyone used the meloaudio midi commander with the voicelive3 to control either guitar effects or the looper functions any help would be much appreciated the only info I can find on which pedals can be used on the voicelive 3 is the tc helicon 6 switch cheers. 

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    JosephGiannini
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-27

I am using a pmp560m with passive speakers and I want connect a XENYX 1622FX with powered speakers to it so i can use the  mic inputs and powered speakers as  floor monitors  can this be done ..if so is there a diagram that shows how this is done

thanks 

Joe (electronic drummer)

read more...
    0 18
    • JosephGiannini
      DavidKnighton Hello Joe,
      The PMP560M does not have any passive outputs, it only has the powered outputs. That being said, I would suggest using the 1622FX first in line, then use the main or sub outputs to relay signal to the PMP. Your powered monitors can run off the 1622FX Aux Outputs, however you need to decide which mics/instruments you want to hear in your floor monitors, because the additional inputs on the PMP can in no way be shared to the 1622FX. Put your choice inputs on the 1622FX, and the rest on the PMP.
      • Aug 31
  • New
    Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
  • New
    zergeiW72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

can’t get this USB-AUDIO interface working neither with REAPER 6 or Pro Tools 9

REAPER detects the unit, but playback or rec won’t work or start .

Pro Tools fails in init the unit . Says it’s used by other program .

- Zergei -

read more...
    0 18
    • zergeiW72
      RobbyWingfield Hi Zergei, this is Robby with Music Tribe, please make sure you have installed the UMC Driver available here under "Software". Make sure you have set your UMC202HD as your primary input and output device in Windows and your DAW and that you have "Exclusive Mode" for it unchecked in your Windows audio settings. If you're still having trouble, please submit a Support ticket at the link above and we can give you more individualized help. Please make sure you include your computer specifications and your OS with your submission, thanks!
      • Oct 2
  • New
    jaybyname
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Morning all, 

Need some advice on my new TC set up. 

I have a BQ250 and 2 BC208 bass cabs. Am I right in thinking that when connected the overall speaker load becomes 16 ohm, or are the rear unputs on the cabs parallel connectors making the cabs go to a 4 ohm load which perfectky macths the head and wattage.

There is only 1 speaker output on the reverse of the amp so i have to dasiy chain the cabs

Was reccomended this setup but then thinking connecting 2 8ohm speakers in series makes  a16 ohm load which to my knowledge doesnt really produce its maxium volume potential.

This make sense? Or shoul I have just bought 1 single 4 ohm speaker. 

read more...
    0 15
    • jaybyname
      RobbyWingfield Hi, jaybyname, this is Robby with Music Tribe. Daisy chaining speakers halves the ohm load collectively. So, daisy chaining two 8 ohm cabs would lower their collective impedance to 4 ohms which will match perfectly.
      • Oct 2
  • New
    jbogusz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

Hi,

I can't get any expression pedals to work anymore.  I was using an M-Audio pedal that seemed to sporadically work.  Now I can't get any to work.  I also used a SONICAKE Vexpress Passive Volume & Expression EXP Pedal to no avail.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong or missed a config setting?  I've calibrated quite a few times, but nothing.

read more...
    0 15
    • jbogusz
      RobbyWingfield Hi Jbogusz, this is Robby with Music Tribe. It sounds like you are using your Plethora X5 correctly but just to make sure could you please follow these steps to calibrate your expression pedal. If you're still have trouble with your unit please submit a support ticket at the Support link above. If you could submit a video of the issue with your case that would help!

The Plethora X5 is unique in that it doesn’t matter what impedance the expression pedal is. As long as you’re using a stereo cable, all you need to do is calibrate it, and the Plethora X5 will detect the pedal’s impedance.

Flip the left switch to EDIT, then use the EFFECT encoder to scroll down to Settings.
      Select Global, then select EXP CALIBRATION.
      Choose either Automatic or Manual, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the calibration.
      • Oct 2
Go to page