Statistics

254,247 members
131,913 posts
  • New
    percy1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

I've forgotten the password for my NX1000D Behringer power amp. I've spent a very long time trying anything that seemed likely but with no success. Is there any way around using the password? What if I update the software?

0 9
    • percy1
      Nigel67 You will need to connect the NX Series EDIT software to your amplifier. Once connected, go into the Set Up page and you will be able to unlock your unit and set a new password.
      • Oct 3
  • New
    Bruzmuse
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-08

Hello everyone. I just now joined the forum and cannot wait to be part of this community as my experience grows!

I have a Ditto voice and a Play Acoustic. I want to use both and simply line them up and plug them into my amp.

Last night on my first attempt I put the Play Acoustic first in line then ran that into my Ditto Vocal and all my amp did was hum.

I will isolate the Ditto Voice later today as I experiment and work through this myself. 

In the meantime I thought, heck, join the cool forum because you all have been there/done that!

Well, I could barely hear the Ditto. I bought it new/used off Reverb so someone has something programmed in there already.

One note: I'm using my Ditto Voice for my guitar. 

I have all the adapter cables to convert from XLR to 1/4" and vise versa.

So, thank you in advance. Pretty simple stuff I think.

Looking for suggestions of any kind. Thank you all in advance.

Bru

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    zergeiW72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

Driver / ASIO - problems from Windows XP Pro SP 3 32Bit to Windows 10 64Bit .

For some odd reason I can't get my UMC202HD - Working on any of my PCs . Not on a XP Laptop or a Windows 10 Desktop .

Tried all of the driver versions, but nothing seems to help .

The sample rate in the control panel sticks to 48Khz though I've set the project sample-rate in REAPER v6.36 to 44100 as well as requesting a sample rate of 44.1Khz and a buffer size of, what ever .

The product is almost brand new and I've had these problems with it since the very first day i got it .

Some support here ...

- T -

read more...
    0 9
    • zergeiW72
      Nigel67 Hi zergeiW72. Can I confirm that for your Windows 10 computer, you have downloaded and are running the Windows driver V5.12.0? If you are using a USB Hub, please can you try plugging directly in to the computer as some have been found to cause issues. Also make sure that you are plugged in to a USB2 compatible port. If you go into Device Manager, and then Audio Inputs and Outputs, does the UMC202HD show up as a IN 1-2 and an OUT 1-2? Further down the list in Device Manager, does it show up as BEHRINGER USB 2.0 Audio Devices? If so, then the computer is recognising the UMC202HD. If you right click on the speaker icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and select Sounds, a new page will open. If you select the recording tab, then highlight the UMC202HD device and select Properties - Advanced, is 2 channel 44.1KHz selected as the Default format? Also make sure that in the enhancements tab, 'Disable all enhancements' is ticked. Do the same for the Playback tab. If none of the above shows up any issues, then you will need to raise a Technical Support Ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Oct 9
  • New
    Davexiez33
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-29

Hi, I m about to buy a deepmind12, à read on many review that some control are not on the front panel and need to go in menu screen that s OK, I was thinking if behringer is working to build an midi, USB extension with fader and/or knob for the screen controls and maybe had oscillators and audio input....? Thank u

read more...
    0 8
    • Davexiez33
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Davexiez33, Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any information on potential future products until there official release announcement.

I will, however, pass this on as a feature request to our Dev team.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    w_hein
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-18

Hello.

Bought a new Vortex flanger and connected it to PC (Win 10) and/or Android. Both devices recog. the pedal. I can send artist toneprints to it - that works fine.

I can not build own toneprints. The software says "connect your TonePrint product to your xydevice..." Well, it is connected - i can send toneprints...

But i want to create own toneprints. Why is that not working?

Cheers

Wolfgang

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    jl1016
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

The Toneprint App gives you the option of marking any Toneprint you like for a specific pedal as a favorite.  The issue is, if you go back and look at the favorites you marked for the different types of pedals you have, you are presented with a long list of items which appear to be default sorted based on the Toneprint name rather than, say, the pedal type (e.g. chorus, delay, etc.). 

So, for example, if you just want to look at ONLY your Hall of Fame Reverb favorites, you cannot do so.  Rather, all of your reverb favorites are lumped in with your chorus, tremolo, and delay favorites, and unless you remember the specific favorite name, you'll have to wade through the list of ALL of your favorites until you find the one you want.

Suggested Toneprint App enhancement: Allow for the sorting/filtering of toneprint favorites based on pedal type.  Query example: show me all of my delay favorites; show me all of my chorus favorites, and so on.

read more...
    0 8
    • jl1016
      RobbyWingfield Hi jl1016, this is Robby with Music Tribe. I will pass your request along to the development team, thank you!
      • Oct 2
  • New
    jbogusz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

Hi,

I can't get any expression pedals to work anymore.  I was using an M-Audio pedal that seemed to sporadically work.  Now I can't get any to work.  I also used a SONICAKE Vexpress Passive Volume & Expression EXP Pedal to no avail.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong or missed a config setting?  I've calibrated quite a few times, but nothing.

read more...
    0 8
    • jbogusz
      RobbyWingfield Hi Jbogusz, this is Robby with Music Tribe. It sounds like you are using your Plethora X5 correctly but just to make sure could you please follow these steps to calibrate your expression pedal. If you're still have trouble with your unit please submit a support ticket at the Support link above. If you could submit a video of the issue with your case that would help!

The Plethora X5 is unique in that it doesn’t matter what impedance the expression pedal is. As long as you’re using a stereo cable, all you need to do is calibrate it, and the Plethora X5 will detect the pedal’s impedance.

Flip the left switch to EDIT, then use the EFFECT encoder to scroll down to Settings.
      Select Global, then select EXP CALIBRATION.
      Choose either Automatic or Manual, then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the calibration.
      • Oct 2
  • New
    Petrus1945
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

If I want to connect my Flow 8 with PC (Windows 10) I gett the message "No Device Connected".
    What is wrong?
    The same problem is whe I use Notebook.
    I changed USB-Cable already, nothing!
    How I come to "Firmware Update Modus" ?

0 7
    • Petrus1945
      DavidKnighton Hello Petrus,
      Make sure you first install the driver for Windows. Go to FLOW8 product page, click the SOFTWARE tab and download/install the driver.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    JosephScottVanWye
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

I'm trying to find out what products I have registered 

0 6
    • JosephScottVanWye
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JosephScottVanWye, it is currently not possible to view your registered products within the Community Portal, however, upon registration, an email would have been provided confirming the registration along with the product details. I will also send you a PM shortly with some extra information on what you currently have registered.
      • Sep 3
  • New
    zergeiW72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

can’t get this USB-AUDIO interface working neither with REAPER 6 or Pro Tools 9

REAPER detects the unit, but playback or rec won’t work or start .

Pro Tools fails in init the unit . Says it’s used by other program .

- Zergei -

read more...
    0 6
    • zergeiW72
      RobbyWingfield Hi Zergei, this is Robby with Music Tribe, please make sure you have installed the UMC Driver available here under "Software". Make sure you have set your UMC202HD as your primary input and output device in Windows and your DAW and that you have "Exclusive Mode" for it unchecked in your Windows audio settings. If you're still having trouble, please submit a Support ticket at the link above and we can give you more individualized help. Please make sure you include your computer specifications and your OS with your submission, thanks!
      • Oct 2
Go to page