Statistics

261,407 members
140,127 posts
  • New
    Petrus1945
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

If I want to connect my Flow 8 with PC (Windows 10) I gett the message "No Device Connected".
    What is wrong?
    The same problem is whe I use Notebook.
    I changed USB-Cable already, nothing!
    How I come to "Firmware Update Modus" ?

0 11
    • Petrus1945
      DavidKnighton Hello Petrus,
      Make sure you first install the driver for Windows. Go to FLOW8 product page, click the SOFTWARE tab and download/install the driver.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    Bobo1965
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-05

Salve, non riesco ad aggiornare il firmware del ditto looper. 

1 Collego il ditto al pc tramite presa USB

2 Tengo premuto il pulsante del ditto e connetto l'alimentatore

3 La spia led si accende fissa color verde

4 Apro il software per l'aggiornameto

5 step 1 selziono il ditto

6 step 2 avvio l'update

7 si carica la barra del download arriva al 100% poi parte l'aggiornamento ma non avanza ...il pulsante update è verde.

Sapete dirmi dove sbaglio ? 

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Davexiez33
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-29

Hi, I m about to buy a deepmind12, à read on many review that some control are not on the front panel and need to go in menu screen that s OK, I was thinking if behringer is working to build an midi, USB extension with fader and/or knob for the screen controls and maybe had oscillators and audio input....? Thank u

read more...
    0 9
    • Davexiez33
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Davexiez33, Unfortunately, we are not able to provide any information on potential future products until there official release announcement.

I will, however, pass this on as a feature request to our Dev team.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    tony7407
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-28

Boa tarde amigos. Meu nome é Antonio e possuo uma voice live 3. Tenho o manual em línguas estranjeiras, mas não encontro na versão em Português. 

Inúmeros músicos brasileiros buscam por este manual que seria muito bem vindo se a tc helicom desse esta atenção aos entusiasmados clientes brasileiros.

Coloco o assunto em discussão para que nossa humilde causa seja vista e atendida.Desde já agradeço a familia tc helicom.

Good afternoon, friends. My name is Antonio and I own a voice live 3. I have the manual in strange languages, but I can not find in the version in Portuguese.

Countless Brazilian musicians are looking for this manual that would be very welcome if tc helicom paid this attention to enthusiastic Brazilian customers.

I put the matter into discussion so that our humble cause may be seen and answered. I thank the family tc helicom.

read more...
    1 9
  • New
    Els2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-30

This seems to be a common problem, anyone know the solution? I am using Reaper, everything works EXCEPT input #2...

0 9
    • Els2021
      Nigel67 Hi Els2021. What are you plugging into Input 2 and the type of cable are you using? Are you using any kind of connector converters? If you turn the input gain all the way up does the signal LED light, and if you press the Direct Monitor switch, can you hear anything from the headphones on the unit? If the input is faulty and the unit is less than 30 days since purchase, then you should contact the shop that you purchased the unit from and ask for a DOA replacement. If the unit is older than 30 days, then please fill out a Service ticket and we will be able to help you with a warranty / non warranty repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Oct 31
  • New
    JackGibson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

I am an indoor city of this company. And no one will answer my emails. I want off the website! How come I can't get one person to answer me at this company? Yet you use my image freely?? We had a deal. And when the company sold I never heard from anyone again. You stopped dealing with me. NOW TAKE ME OFF THE WEBSITE!!

read more...
    0 9
    • JackGibson
      JackGibson I am an endorsee of this company and nobody will answer my 50 emails!! Does ANYONE work here??
      • Oct 15
    • JackGibson
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. It's possible that an email address you have been emailing is no longer active. Could I ask you to please submit a ticket through the Support>Presales portal so that we can address this issue for you?
      • Oct 17
    • JackGibson
      JackGibson

Look. I’ve sent emails to everyone. I have tone prints. I have videos on your site. My picture is on the endorsee list. I signed autographs at the booth at NAMM. You guys should know who I am. It’s embarrassing that I had to come on the public forum to even get an answer. You aren’t answering anyone. Don’t be disingenuous now. You’ve had years to reach out to me. Since the company sold I haven’t been contacted? Much less answered dozens of emails. To the right addresses. The one that was given me! I am Jack Gibson from the band Exodus. Either reach out to me and make it right, or take me off all your media. Videos and tone prints.

• Oct 17
      • I am an ‘endorsee’ of this ‘company’ I am on the damm website and NOBODY WILL TALK TO ME!!! I want my picture and name OFF!! You can’t answer my 50 emails? Then take my damm picture off the website!!! What kind of operation are you running??
        KyleJohnson Hi Jack, thank you. I've sent you a private message here on Community. Please take a look.
        • Oct 17
  • New
    EchoKraft
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

My display on my deepmind 12 is fading.

Is anybody else having this problem?

1 8
    • EchoKraft
      RobbyWingfield HI EchoKraft, this sounds like it could be a hardware fault. Please open a support ticket with a video of the issue so we can determine if your Deepmind needs repair.
      • Sep 18
  • New
    Lriv5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

I submitted ticket CAS-505588-X4K6B9 due to not having received my MD4 HD Native ilok license email. It's been 4 days already and two tickets submitted. This clearly a systemic problem, since I've seen so many posts since even before black Friday. I didn't have any issues with my TC Electronic purchases a year ago. Please look into this. Paypal screenshot and ilok (lriv5) are in there. I would hate to open a Paypal issue to get a refund. I just want my license. (Yes, I've checked spam a million times and nothing). Help is greatly appreciated

read more...
    0 8
    • Lriv5
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Lriv5, I am sorry to hear about this issue. I will be sure this is followed up on for you today, please keep an eye out in your spam/junk folder for the reply as we have seen its route to these locations on occasion.
      • Nov 30
  • New
    JosephScottVanWye
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

I'm trying to find out what products I have registered 

0 8
    • JosephScottVanWye
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JosephScottVanWye, it is currently not possible to view your registered products within the Community Portal, however, upon registration, an email would have been provided confirming the registration along with the product details. I will also send you a PM shortly with some extra information on what you currently have registered.
      • Sep 3
  • New
    nycityboriqua
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-21

Hi - I purchased Brickwall HD Native license and havent received it yet. I didnt even get a comfirmaton email but yet my account was charged. Who do I contact? 

0 8
    • nycityboriqua
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us directly by using the Support link at the top of the page. Click on Support and then Presales to submit a ticket.
      • Nov 22
    • nycityboriqua
      PedroRodrigues Hi nycityboriqua I have picked up the case you have submitted, I have managed this matter, please check the E-mail send via the ticket you have submitted. Thank you
      • Nov 23
Go to page